Anyone tried the edge-o-matic?

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
Holdingout1
Explorer
Explorer

Anyone tried the edge-o-matic?

Post by Holdingout1 »

I came across this today and had not heard of the project or that this was being produced....super costly...but exciting to see something like this out there

https://maustec.io/collections/frontpag ... ogasm-wifi
G3General
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Anyone tried the edge-o-matic?

Post by G3General »

Jeez that pricetag though
Ghingis
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ghingis »

This is basically the nice execution of nogasm/protogasm opensource project.
Search for "nogasm github" or "protogasm github" and you will find more info about it..
I have no info about how good / reliable it is..
RubberToy2551
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by RubberToy2551 »

In case people are still interested, I actually bought one of these about two weeks ago, so it hasn't arrived yet, but I'll be sure to post something here once I have it in my hands and had some time with it.

From what I've read on some other forums, it's really effective once you get the correct settings.
champyawn
Explorer
Explorer

Post by champyawn »

RubberToy2551 wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 4:16 pm In case people are still interested, I actually bought one of these about two weeks ago, so it hasn't arrived yet, but I'll be sure to post something here once I have it in my hands and had some time with it.

From what I've read on some other forums, it's really effective once you get the correct settings.
Looking forward to your update. Also looking forward to integration with other toys.
xSnowx34
Explorer
Explorer

Post by xSnowx34 »

RubberToy2551 wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 4:16 pm In case people are still interested, I actually bought one of these about two weeks ago, so it hasn't arrived yet, but I'll be sure to post something here once I have it in my hands and had some time with it.

Thanks for taking the dive for all of us. I might get one myself based on your review.
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

I have been on the receiving end of one of these and yeah it works, I was a bit doubtfull at first, but when I was hooked up to it, it was one of the most frustrating in a good way things I have felt.

The thing I need to be aware of was to set the sensitivity very very low at the start, it's better to just start low, and increase as you get "better" My mistress was having great fun with the constant teasing when I was tied down, which gave her room to make it even harder for me during teasing, she loves the whole Sex tech thinghy part of this world :)

And when we got it set juuust right I was leaking constabtly, and I felt that tingling at the tip of my cock, where you just feel like 3 or 4 strokes will get you over the edge and explode, but the pressure sensitivity feels the contraction in you butt that come moments before you will come, so it stops before that time, and waits untill your more relaxed and then start again and that is why you start really low, maybe lower than you think because you will quickly become very sensitive, and the first time we made the mistake of setting the bar way to high, so I Came almost at once.

But the second time After I was released my cock was tingling constantly and leaking, such a great feeling, well untill you are put into a Chastity device, and not allowed to cum for the rest of that day, but it's an exstreme evil way to frustrate a male subject hehe.

There is a meter that goes up and down during the process, where you can see a bar rise or lower when you clench your butt, which you use as a guideline to set the sensitivity.

You can build a simpler model yourself schematics are on the internet, that works the same way, just without display and that.

There is a way to cheat the system I have read, but have not spoiled myself, but the dev. is aware of it.

So yeah the whole sex tech industri is really creative at the moment, but it's more the small developers where the fun stuff is found, and not big commercial developers.
[New Releases] 2021, find them here
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24555
xSnowx34
Explorer
Explorer

Post by xSnowx34 »

That sounds amazing. The one question I would have then is, how big/stretchy is the masturbator attachment? I am quite girthy and have in the past been very disappointed by other toys because I didn't ask this question and they simply do not fit.
RubberToy2551
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by RubberToy2551 »

Okay, mine sadly still hasn't arrived, but they said mid-June. I am hopeful that I also have some stuff to write about by the end of next month. Especially since I am into coding, I would love to try and implement several things based on what I've read. Mainly for the Motor speed.
xSnowx34 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 9:48 pm That sounds amazing. The one question I would have then is, how big/stretchy is the masturbator attachment? I am quite girthy and have in the past been very disappointed by other toys because I didn't ask this question and they simply do not fit.
Okay looked over the site and Manual again. Sadly, they don't specify what size the Wand is. However, it should fit quite a range of different attachments. If you are still unsure, why not write them? They are on Twitter, or you can also ask them over Mail.
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

xSnowx34 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 9:48 pm That sounds amazing. The one question I would have then is, how big/stretchy is the masturbator attachment? I am quite girthy and have in the past been very disappointed by other toys because I didn't ask this question and they simply do not fit.
The Vibrator head fits all the attatchment that a normal sized Magic Wand uses, we just used our own for instance, we use this one.
https://www.easytoys.com/easytoys-clear ... nt-p-24126

it may not be big enough for you, but if you can find something bigger for a magic wand it can be used I am sure, the head is the same or maybe a bit bigger than a normal Magic Wand.

Otherwise you may have to get creative with another way to attach it :)
[New Releases] 2021, find them here
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24555
vitesse
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by vitesse »

Some Knowles if it would be possible to usé that with thehandy sex toy? I do like the concept.
lr_x3
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lr_x3 »

vitesse wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 5:42 pm Some Knowles if it would be possible to usé that with thehandy sex toy? I do like the concept.
Thinking of the same and I'd like to know what would be possible.

I guess there can't be a direct connection with the handy because all commands to the handy are via the handy API / servers afaik.
But in combination with the existing players on Windows like Scriptplayer and Handycontrol (for playing videos with funscripts) it must be possible somehow that the edge-o-matic has a connection to the Windows PC and simulates a key press (or mouse button) which pauses and starts the player again and again.
That's what I really would like.
RubberToy2551
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by RubberToy2551 »

So my finally came around 14 days ago, and in that time, it already saw plenty of use. :D Unfortunately, I wasn't as successful in the Edging part as others. However, I still have a ton of settings to play with, so I am sure I'll get there :D
Right now, I get to around 10 - 15 Edges before the device pushes me over, even though the Cutoff point is almost at the very bottom.

Now for some positives. The UI is very nice and easy to navigate, and if you want to give someone remote control, that is also possible with a very nice-looking and also easy-to-use WebUI. There are a lot of settings for the Automatic Edging to play around with. If you are interested, in getting one of these I suggest giving the manual a read. The Plug can be easily replaced with almost any other inflatable one out there with two caveats 1. The hose diameter needs to be 4-5mm (or you need to make an adapter) 2. the portion that is inflated can't be too deep inside you since you need to be able to clench down on it.
The Wand that is included is big and very powerful, so much so that I only use it at 34% of the Motor speed.

If you are getting one of your own and want to order the attachment, the Wand diameter is 60mm.

So, in summary, I need more time with the device before I can form a definitive opinion. But so far, I haven't regretted buying it.
bobross235
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bobross235 »

I ordered a set (edge-o-matic & magic wand attachment & plug) to Germany. First information for german buyers: I had to pay another 114 € import tax on top of the original bill.
I'm tot regretting buying it though :-D

I played around with the settings. What worked for me:
- Set sensitivity so it stops as soon as the smallest increase of pressure is detected
- Decrease vibrator max speed to a "nice and not too strong feeling"
- Set vibrator ramp-up speed to a very short time period (according value needs to be increased)
- pumped up plug so it's around 80% on the display

With this settings I had to be as calm as humanly possible for the vibrations to start. Due to the short ramp up speed the vibrations started without a warning - not a chance for me to stay calm enough to keep it under the sensitivity limit. So it almost immediately stops again. This kept me constantly aroused but didn't push me over. After a LOT of denials I REALLY tried to cum but no chance without changing the settings (which lead to a very frustrating ruined ending).
RubberToy2551
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by RubberToy2551 »

bobross235 wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:53 am I played around with the settings. What worked for me:
- Set sensitivity so it stops as soon as the smallest increase of pressure is detected
- Decrease vibrator max speed to a "nice and not too strong feeling"
- Set vibrator ramp-up speed to a very short time period (according value needs to be increased)
- pumped up plug so it's around 80% on the display

With this settings I had to be as calm as humanly possible for the vibrations to start. Due to the short ramp up speed the vibrations started without a warning - not a chance for me to stay calm enough to keep it under the sensitivity limit. So it almost immediately stops again. This kept me constantly aroused but didn't push me over. After a LOT of denials I REALLY tried to cum but no chance without changing the settings (which lead to a very frustrating ruined ending).
Thanks for posting this :-D I tried this and was able to have 30 Minutes of teasing with no Orgasm. Now I need to test it more extensively :w00t: Though I did slightly increase the Arousal Limit.