[RELEASE] Cock Hero - EroClip

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Rinascere
Explorer
Explorer

[RELEASE] Cock Hero - EroClip

Post by Rinascere »

Hello everybody! :wave:

Today I want to present my new standalone production: Cock Hero - EroClip!

Wanna listen to some music while stroking to the hottest music videos? Do you wish more classical PMVs had a beatmeter included? Fear no more! EroClip is a newly creation including some of the most popular songs in the market, merging erotic material and music videos altogether in one piece!

Unlike the Soft Climax series, EroClip is meant to be hard. Not so much because of its speed, but because of the length. More so, the song itself may distract you, since beats and music sometimes merge too much. That is intentional. The motto here is follow the song first, and the beats second. I don't want to make you follow the beats mindlessly, but stroke as the rhythm tells you to. And that goes for everything: do you prefer to skip some rounds to make it shorter? Fine! Do you like to keep edging until the end instead of directly finishing? Alright! It's all up to you! However, if you still prefer the classic way, don't worry; the beatmeter is still there.

What will you find in EroClip?
  • Almost an hour and a half of highly edited material!
  • Very fast cuts, integrated with the overall music video rhythm.
  • AI techniques for upscaling some video and image resolutions.
  • Color correction for clips to create a coherent atmosphere.
  • Choose your own reward girl at the end!
  • Hard difficulty, long play.

About the video format and content:
  • Type of content: mainly softcore, ramping up to vanilla sex at the end.
  • Resolution: 1080p
  • Frame rate: 60 fps — clips at 30 fps, titles and beatmeter at 60 fps.
  • Video lenght: 1:21:54
  • Video format: MP4
  • File size: 3.78 GB
  • Headphones heavily recommended!

Links (MAIN VIDEO):
MediaFire: https://www.mediafire.com/file/btxpr7vf ... p.mp4/file
MEGA: https://mega.nz/file/i8F2HJ7I#9JWNnwQ4o ... flZ3qLhDK0
*NOTE: beware of the download limit of MEGA if don't have a premium account.

Links (BEAT TRACK):
MediaFire: https://www.mediafire.com/file/6yxsst8m ... k.mp3/file
MEGA: https://mega.nz/file/H5UmATBZ#Imr7XL254 ... CGs_ZGhEN4

Funscript (made by BRomes):
MEGA: https://mega.nz/file/kt0khS6Z#P93QIwJGX ... FdSytrKbBs

eStim track (made by BoundSquirrel):
Milovana post: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=22889

Enjoy the game! As always, let me know what you think! :-)
Last edited by Rinascere on Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Lamalas
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [RELEASE] Cock Hero - EroClip

Post by Lamalas »

Sounds great! Downloading.. :yes:
pbay123456789101
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pbay123456789101 »

Smashing the hell out of the download button for this

Edit: Yep, incredible work. You've gotten better and better with everything you put out and this one is just insane.
Spoiler: show
The amount of effort put into the rest rounds alone is incredible.

Can you tell me the source for the workout round (round 4)? That one was probably my favorite
Keep it up!
figroll
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by figroll »

Simply magnificent!

-- Great content.
-- Great music.
-- Beats that are easy to follow but also varied and complex.

I really like the idea of beats that follow a prominent riff in a song (seen before in possibly yours and FragrantEmulsion's videos) as a way to get a unique rhythm that you can lock into quickly. Although once you've done that not sure swapping back to a regular beat completely works as the temptation is to keep following the melody.
Nice shout out to some classic CH with EdgeOrRelease
Girl #3, obvs.
Muy bien! 6 out of 5 would play again..
thatsprettyhot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by thatsprettyhot »

Hoping for a torrent :love: Sounds amazing
digitalparkinglot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by digitalparkinglot »

Nice work Rinascere,,

I've become a big fan of yours. I'd describe your style as understated perfection. Your videos don't smack you in the face with over the top clips or outrageous music. They are more subtle and elegant and everything is more thoughtful and blends perfectly.

Great work and nice timing...I was just thinking it would be nice to have something new.

-digitalparkinglot
Please enjoy my other creations:

CH-Blue Angel
CH-Little Caprice
CH-Dani Daniels
CH-Night & Day
CH-Breathe - Featuring Anjelica
CH-Breathe Harder - Featuring Anjelica
CH-Erotic Delirium
CH-Stacy Vs Sybil
CH-Jia Vs Michelle
CH-Mia Vs Dani
CH-Emily Vs Naomi
CH-Softcore Collaboration 3 (Produced & round #7)
Fapilicious-Blowjob Edition
Fapilicious-Featuring Aubrey Star
Fapilicious-Featuring Anjelica
Fapiliciuos-Featuring Tracy Lindsay
RLGL-Featuring Lily Ivy
RLGL-Featuring Clover
RLGL-Featuring Guerlain
RLGL-Featuring Sabrisse
RLGL-Featuring Kasey Chase
RLGL-Featuring Michaela Isizzu
RLGL-Featuring Lesbian Lovers
Ultimate Edging Challenge-Blowjob Edition
Ultimate Edging Challenge-Massage Edition
Wet Dream Induction-Featuring Tracy Lindsay
PMV Pussy Licking Good
E-Stim Fantasy
E-Stim with Michaela Isizzu
E-Stim with Guerlain
E-Stim with Kasey Chase
E-Stim with Lily Ivy
E-Stim with Liya Silver
lestrian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lestrian »

10/10! That was super fun!
Rinascere
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Rinascere »

pbay123456789101 wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:28 pm Smashing the hell out of the download button for this

Edit: Yep, incredible work. You've gotten better and better with everything you put out and this one is just insane.

Can you tell me the source for the workout round (round 4)? That one was probably my favorite
Keep it up!
Thanks! It sure takes a lot of time. Hope it's worth it!
You got the credits at the end of the video. For that round the main videos are this one (original at 720, upscaled using AI) and this one as the base. Honestly, just the music video makes most of the work :lol:
figroll wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:31 pm Simply magnificent!

-- Great content.
-- Great music.
-- Beats that are easy to follow but also varied and complex.

I really like the idea of beats that follow a prominent riff in a song (seen before in possibly yours and FragrantEmulsion's videos) as a way to get a unique rhythm that you can lock into quickly. Although once you've done that not sure swapping back to a regular beat completely works as the temptation is to keep following the melody.
Nice shout out to some classic CH with EdgeOrRelease
Girl #3, obvs.
Muy bien! 6 out of 5 would play again..
Very kind of you! I try to keep things fresh. Regarding the beat thing, I understand you. It took a hard time trying to fit the patterns to the song, because either was too repetitive or too difficult to follow. Thanks for the feedback, figroll!
Yeah, I think Stroker Ace 3 was my first glance at CH. I had to do it. :yes:

To be honest, when I started deciding the roster, I knew for sure #3 and #4 had to be there. No questions asked.
digitalparkinglot wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:56 pm Nice work Rinascere,,

I've become a big fan of yours. I'd describe your style as understated perfection. Your videos don't smack you in the face with over the top clips or outrageous music. They are more subtle and elegant and everything is more thoughtful and blends perfectly.

Great work and nice timing...I was just thinking it would be nice to have something new.

-digitalparkinglot
That means a lot to me, and simply because I feel the same about your work. I think we got similar notions on how to edit and how to build tempo, which sometimes is not so kept in mind. It was a nice experience working on CHSC3 too! Thanks for playing!
lestrian wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:26 pm 10/10! That was super fun!
Thanks! Glad you liked it!
silverlight-29
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by silverlight-29 »

Rinascere wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:23 am Enjoy the game! As always, let me know what you think! :-)
Man you rock! Really I think that your creation is ABSOLUTELY amazing, it's like if I threw in your head all the best things I would like to find in a cock hero video, DAMN perfect choice of the music, my taste for girls selected, very well construction of rounds, relax times and great, great the idea of creating expectation with the six unknown girls. I fucking LOVE this masterpiece and from now on I will always wait for your next creation drooling every time for more, more and more. This is a drug, a sweet, unresistible drug, damn again, my most true compliments! :w00t:
Just think that I used anally every stroke, to maximize the sensations by your tease, MINDBLOWING man.

The hit of grace was the bodybangers round, I love so much that music and when it starts.. man, you koed my ahahah. :love:
I think bodybangers music is maybe the sluttiest music on the earth for doing dirty stuff, that makes me go in another world. 8-) :whistle:

And for the cameras, I stopped at 37:30.. can't wait to see the rest of the video tomorrow, I'm done for today. :look:
Most amazing anal webteases by: Batman314:The B.A.T.;The B.A.M.part1-2; boob_worshipper: penetrating lecture
onorable mentions by:jyk518:Two Hole Slut__vichobucho:thecreature_edgeallday:anal lessons1-2
invalid79:An Inflated Chance__sxxx_fxxx:my little ass boy part1-2-3-4-5;house of fun series
My favorite videos by:
Rinascere:Cock hero soft climax 1-2;Cock hero EroClip; Cock hero EroDance
Tia.Blaze: Cock Hero Sexy Youtube
onikks: Cock Hero Suave
Caius Prepus:Cum Hero Reborn The Perfect 3;Cum Hero Perfect 4
metrognome:Cock Hero Non Nude;Cock Hero Youtube
eatsl:Sugar Beach Updated version
Cock hero Sofcore collaboration 1-2-3-4
Various Artists:
Cock hero Upvote
Most beautiful short PMVs:
Five more hours by PMV Fiend
Kawai vs Goth by NoodleDude
Various from Digitalfiend
Best Anal PMVs by Samuellynch
quentin_sands
Explorer
Explorer

Post by quentin_sands »

Looks like the Google overlords were displeased. says it violates the "terms of service" :evilmad:
But it's coming down from mediafire OK.
zenetix
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by zenetix »

pbay123456789101 wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:28 pm Smashing the hell out of the download button for this

Keep it up!
To echo what pbay said - great work! This was a lot of fun.
Andel
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by Andel »

This is going into my list of favorite cock heroes for sure. Thank you!
Drift Muse
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Drift Muse »

Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this one! Everything about it was amazing. Excellent music, pacing, choice of girls, etc. I could go on. Hope you continue to make more of these!
BRomes
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by BRomes »

I absolutely enjoyed this CH, it was well-paced and captivating I'm definitely a fan of your CH style. I would love to see more of your work. Also if anyone is interested, here is a funscript I made for Rinascere's Cock Hero-EroClip

https://mega.nz/file/kt0khS6Z#P93QIwJGX ... FdSytrKbBs
Rinascere
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Rinascere »

silverlight-29 wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:22 pm
Rinascere wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:23 am Enjoy the game! As always, let me know what you think! :-)
Man you rock! Really I think that your creation is ABSOLUTELY amazing, it's like if I threw in your head all the best things I would like to find in a cock hero video, DAMN perfect choice of the music, my taste for girls selected, very well construction of rounds, relax times and great, great the idea of creating expectation with the six unknown girls. I fucking LOVE this masterpiece and from now on I will always wait for your next creation drooling every time for more, more and more. This is a drug, a sweet, unresistible drug, damn again, my most true compliments! :w00t:
Just think that I used anally every stroke, to maximize the sensations by your tease, MINDBLOWING man.

The hit of grace was the bodybangers round, I love so much that music and when it starts.. man, you koed my ahahah. :love:
I think bodybangers music is maybe the sluttiest music on the earth for doing dirty stuff, that makes me go in another world. 8-) :whistle:

And for the cameras, I stopped at 37:30.. can't wait to see the rest of the video tomorrow, I'm done for today. :look:
I know about that Bodybangers song. That video started something in my childhood, for sure. Just for the record, I initially envisioned this game as two parts, in case someone wanted to finish sooner using only softcore content, exactly at the end of that round. So your break was at the perfect moment, indeed. Enjoy the last part, and thanks for playing! It really makes my day. :-)
LylaLea wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:39 pm This sound very promising :w00t:

Any chance for streaming upload? :innocent:

Would be great, but if not, also no problem, I will just be patient until maybe someone is allowed and do upload to streaming site like Spankbang :love: I know streaming websites is not popular anymore, so if not, no need to justify to me, I have total understanding if not wanting to upload :yes:

I feel bad by saying no, but it took a lot of time just to gather the material at the proper quality. It wouldn't be fair to lose most of it by watching it online. I'm sorry, but if I didn't support streaming sites before, imagine now after the PH issue. However, if someone wants to upload it, I have no problems with that. But that won't be me.
quentin_sands wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:34 am Looks like the Google overlords were displeased. says it violates the "terms of service" :evilmad:
But it's coming down from mediafire OK.
Oh thanks for telling me. I was expecting something like that would happen, but wanted to give alternatives. I'll remove that link.
zenetix wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:11 am To echo what pbay said - great work! This was a lot of fun.
Andel wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:06 am This is going into my list of favorite cock heroes for sure. Thank you!
Drift Muse wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:34 am Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this one! Everything about it was amazing. Excellent music, pacing, choice of girls, etc. I could go on. Hope you continue to make more of these!
Thanks! Appreciate your comments! :w00t:
BRomes wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:08 pm I absolutely enjoyed this CH, it was well-paced and captivating I'm definitely a fan of your CH style. I would love to see more of your work. Also if anyone is interested, here is a funscript I made for Rinascere's Cock Hero-EroClip

https://mega.nz/file/kt0khS6Z#P93QIwJGX ... FdSytrKbBs
Great! I'll link it into the main post, if you don't mind.