[RELEASE] Cock Hero - EroClip

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Rinascere
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE] Cock Hero - EroClip

Post by Rinascere »

dirkdedlift wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:54 pm Wow, possibly one of the best final rounds I've ever played. Well fucking done.
Thank you for your kind words! I'm flattered!
Nùki wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:03 pm
Rinascere wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:49 pm
Appreciate the feedback. Regarding your point, I actually tried to avoid double beats as much as possible, because they tend to finish lots of people in an anticlimatic way, so it's preferable to ease the way to the final round for a better experience. But I guess that is just a matter of preferences. For me, this game is hard to complete, but for others might be easy. It's impossible to make everyone satisfied in such things. :-(

Thanks for playing!
I know right but you made me like the way you see the game :p ! Do you have any plans for the future? I might be... interested 8-)
To be honest, I ended up very stressed out with this project, and time is less available for me these days. So don't expect nothing in the near future. Later then, who knows!
Casyo wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:01 am Wow... Like someone wrote, i think this is one of the best CHs i ever played. The mysterious reward girls kept me excited all the time, looking forward to the hardcore part and especially the ending. I find out about you only today, but I hope that in the future you will make more videos like this one, and maybe if possible I would prefer the hardcore part to be wider, but in the end it's taste. Congratulations on choosing the reward girls, you have practically selected my favorite actresses. Thanks for the work man, I hope this masterpiece has the success it deserves.

Seriously, the ending was pretty incredible and i don't know how i lasted until the end 😄

I had an incredible experience, thanks 💪🏼💪🏼

(Pls do another video with the unknown reward girls, with 6 other girls, pleaseee 😍)
The ending was something I wasn't sure if it was built properly, because reward rounds are always a nightmare to edit. Especially this one, because I don't have that much experience in the hardcore part. Glad you liked it! It's a pleasure reading from you guys. :love:
3xTripleXXX
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by 3xTripleXXX »

I just played this last night, figuring I'd give it a go with all the hype. Really nicely put together, and I loved your theme and lower thirds. :) It's definitely a lot softer than my usual go-tos (which is probably pretty obvious for anyone who's played my CH vids), but it held my interest throughout most of it, and it was enjoyable. :) The editing was top notch, the beats matched the music well, and the quality was consistent throughout. So thanks for putting in the effort. I know something like that is a lot of work. :)
Spoiler: show
Personally, I thought there were too many and too long breaks going through, but that's a subjective thing. I also don't have an easy trigger, so downtimes take away the intensity for me. The whole round where you weren't allowed to stroke was a low point in an otherwise really well done CH, but then I don't get much excitement out of just watching. I'm probably not the right target audience. :) I did feel like the beat intensity and ramped down a little in the middle, though it picked back up eventually. I would have loved to have seen edge mechanics used more often. Instead of picking a girl, I just counted and edged through all of them until the last, since I wanted to play through the whole thing. Anyway, I'm nitpicking and showing my biases, but it was a really great addition to the CH universe. :)
My latest Cock Hero is Sweet Mammaries, a Cock Hero Quickie.

I've also made 4-play, 4-play 2, Getting Down With The Thiccness, Fuck Hard Cum Harder, Filthy Cute and Kittens & Cream. You can stream them all on SpankBang or search up their announce threads here for other options. :)
Rinascere
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Rinascere »

3xTripleXXX wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:35 am I just played this last night, figuring I'd give it a go with all the hype. Really nicely put together, and I loved your theme and lower thirds. :) It's definitely a lot softer than my usual go-tos (which is probably pretty obvious for anyone who's played my CH vids), but it held my interest throughout most of it, and it was enjoyable. :) The editing was top notch, the beats matched the music well, and the quality was consistent throughout. So thanks for putting in the effort. I know something like that is a lot of work. :)
Personally, I thought there were too many and too long breaks going through, but that's a subjective thing. I also don't have an easy trigger, so downtimes take away the intensity for me. The whole round where you weren't allowed to stroke was a low point in an otherwise really well done CH, but then I don't get much excitement out of just watching. I'm probably not the right target audience. :) I did feel like the beat intensity and ramped down a little in the middle, though it picked back up eventually. I would have loved to have seen edge mechanics used more often. Instead of picking a girl, I just counted and edged through all of them until the last, since I wanted to play through the whole thing. Anyway, I'm nitpicking and showing my biases, but it was a really great addition to the CH universe. :)
Yeah, by reading you it made me feel like you just aren't the target audience... Having mostly softcore content, it seems better to keep the pace slow and with lots of breaks in between, given the long duration of the video. I think you are right on the edge mechanics; my plan was to include more of them, but ended up adding "faster" strokes instead.

And still, I can only thank you for playing the game until the very end, and thanks for the feedback as well! It's always good to have a wider variety of audience to express their point of view. :yes:
BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BoundSquirrel »

Wow. I haven't played this yet, but I did a really quick skim since there is a beat track and got interested.

Then I went through to find the round times for starting work on an eStim track. Holy shit am I excited to play this! The clips and models are stunning and the content looks incredible!

I'm about 1/3 through already and I'm hoping to finish the eStim track by the end of this weekend. I can't wait to see as much of the video as I can make it through. :w00t:
satn00b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by satn00b »

BoundSquirrel wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:33 pm I'm about 1/3 through already and I'm hoping to finish the eStim track by the end of this weekend. I can't wait to see as much of the video as I can make it through. :w00t:
wow, that'd be great!
desertfox
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by desertfox »

Got a chance to play and have to say it was just amazing all around! It brought me back to the flux dance era, great blend of music videos and scenes cut up into them. Great reward round ending, and you really kept up the hype and anticipation though the whole video. Really an amazing piece of editing all the way through, great work!
TheDon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by TheDon »

Yeah, best CH I have played. :thumbsup: I normally hate long CHs and therefore always skip segments, but this one kept spicing things up all the time.

To start with, big thumbs up for the Mediafire link. The editing was great and I liked how you tried to select clips which fit with the music vids, the reward girl reveals were always something to anticipate. The progression was perfectly paced. It could have been a bit harder towards the end for my taste, but thats impossible to properly balance for each and everyone. I also would have liked a bit of a faster beat during the reward round and a few more jump cuts, like in the last actual round, plus creampies during climax, but those are just some of my small gripes. And of course the two best girls were at the very end of the reward round... :-D

Good job and I hope there will be a sequel.
Rinascere
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Rinascere »

BoundSquirrel wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:33 pm Wow. I haven't played this yet, but I did a really quick skim since there is a beat track and got interested.

Then I went through to find the round times for starting work on an eStim track. Holy shit am I excited to play this! The clips and models are stunning and the content looks incredible!

I'm about 1/3 through already and I'm hoping to finish the eStim track by the end of this weekend. I can't wait to see as much of the video as I can make it through. :w00t:
Oh I didn't know the eStim track had to be created manually. I have no clue how these things work, so let me know when it's ready so I can link it to the main post, if you don't mind. :-)
desertfox wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:17 pm Got a chance to play and have to say it was just amazing all around! It brought me back to the flux dance era, great blend of music videos and scenes cut up into them. Great reward round ending, and you really kept up the hype and anticipation though the whole video. Really an amazing piece of editing all the way through, great work!
Thanks! I feel like I owed you this one in some way, for that many hours lost in your mazes. :w00t:
TheDon wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:44 pm Yeah, best CH I have played. :thumbsup: I normally hate long CHs and therefore always skip segments, but this one kept spicing things up all the time.

To start with, big thumbs up for the Mediafire link. The editing was great and I liked how you tried to select clips which fit with the music vids, the reward girl reveals were always something to anticipate. The progression was perfectly paced. It could have been a bit harder towards the end for my taste, but thats impossible to properly balance for each and everyone. I also would have liked a bit of a faster beat during the reward round and a few more jump cuts, like in the last actual round, plus creampies during climax, but those are just some of my small gripes. And of course the two best girls were at the very end of the reward round... :-D

Good job and I hope there will be a sequel.
That's a lot to say! Appreciate your words and your feedback!

I was worried about the long duration too, especially because the speed progression makes it very difficult to balance the more you play. That is, you got to make it somehow harder, but not too much so people won't finish (considering they are already tired when they are at minute 45, for example). Plus, on top of that, the song itself marks its own rhythm. It could be improved, though, not gonna lie. Thanks for playing, dude! :love:
zingg2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by zingg2 »

Okay, I know I've said this about every release you've made, but you've truly set a new bar with this one. Absolutely outstanding all around!

As a fan of strictly softcore, I'm glad that I skimmed this thread to know that I should treat round 9 as a reward round. That music video's always been one of my go-tos, so it seems fitting enough. Honestly, every single round up to that point has just a stunning choice of girls, great editing, and good pacing.
Speaking of go-tos... I see your remastered Workout round, you rascal. That round is the reason why I still usually fail Soft Climax 1. Monstrously difficult in all the right ways!
Thanks for all the work you put into this - I very much enjoyed it, and I'm looking forward to more from you!
Rinascere
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Rinascere »

zingg2 wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:33 pm Okay, I know I've said this about every release you've made, but you've truly set a new bar with this one. Absolutely outstanding all around!

As a fan of strictly softcore, I'm glad that I skimmed this thread to know that I should treat round 9 as a reward round. That music video's always been one of my go-tos, so it seems fitting enough. Honestly, every single round up to that point has just a stunning choice of girls, great editing, and good pacing.
Speaking of go-tos... I see your remastered Workout round, you rascal. That round is the reason why I still usually fail Soft Climax 1. Monstrously difficult in all the right ways!
Thanks for all the work you put into this - I very much enjoyed it, and I'm looking forward to more from you!
I always try to make it bigger each time, and I don't think I can do better than this, so the final bar is set haha. Appreciate your words, really! These comments are a big part of why I make these videos. Glad you enjoyed it, at least the first part. Round 10 is still softcore, if you still want to check it out, though.
That workout round deserved better, and you know it! :whistle:
flyingcactus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by flyingcactus »

Amazing experience, very well made!! I think this one is easily your best, congratulations and than you for your work on this :)
Some feedback: The final chapter was awesome and the anticipation is built up really well throughout the video! liked the pace a lot overall, with the exception of the break round which felt a bit longer than I would've liked it to be, but that's personal preference :lol:. Your clip selection is awesome and really consistent with the base clips, end result for each chapter looks incredible. One minor thing was that in some sections the combination of complex beat patterns and the beat metter dissapearing made it trickier to follow, but not a big deal.
BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BoundSquirrel »

This is an outstanding video. The cuts, music, visuals, beats, and everything are very good!

The eStim track for this video is linked below. Great job and keep the videos coming! :w00t:

eStim tracks for CH-EroClip
Rinascere
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Rinascere »

flyingcactus wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:57 pm Amazing experience, very well made!! I think this one is easily your best, congratulations and than you for your work on this :)
Some feedback: The final chapter was awesome and the anticipation is built up really well throughout the video! liked the pace a lot overall, with the exception of the break round which felt a bit longer than I would've liked it to be, but that's personal preference :lol:. Your clip selection is awesome and really consistent with the base clips, end result for each chapter looks incredible. One minor thing was that in some sections the combination of complex beat patterns and the beat metter dissapearing made it trickier to follow, but not a big deal.
Thank you for playing and for your feedback! Glad most of you liked the final round, because one of my main concerns was if it would not be good enough. I agree with your issues, especially on the break round. I wanted to make a clear separation between the two parts but I got carried away a bit too much. Really appreciate your enthusiasm, it makes my day! :-)
BoundSquirrel wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:10 am This is an outstanding video. The cuts, music, visuals, beats, and everything are very good!

The eStim track for this video is linked below. Great job and keep the videos coming! :w00t:

Nice! To the main post you go!
Pudknocker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Pudknocker »

Played this a few days ago myself and quite enjoyed it. Thanks!

My only real comment is that an hour fifteen, excluding credits and calm-down, is about 25 minutes more than I can generally commit to for something like this, just because of the realities of my personal household situation. I actually started to get more stressed as it went on because I wasn't sure I would have time to finish, you know? Which is kind of a shame because as things ramp up I want to be able to get stressed for other reasons.
Steelhead
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Steelhead »

BoundSquirrel wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:10 am This is an outstanding video. The cuts, music, visuals, beats, and everything are very good!

Just finished an amazing session on the ET312 with this one. Extreme thanks to you both for your masterful art. Well done on all fronts!!