[FEEDBACK] Cruel Intentions Episode 4 - Drained by Dana

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Achab1851
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

[FEEDBACK] Cruel Intentions Episode 4 - Drained by Dana

Post by Achab1851 »

Hello everyone!

It is with pleasure that I announce the publication of the fourth episode of the series "Cruel Intentions". As the protagonist of this chapter I have chosen the beautiful Dana Harem: I hope that her breathtaking body and her perfect tits will entertain you!

I made this tease by collecting the tips you gave me earlier. Unlike the other chapters, multiple endings have been added and, finally, the real chance to cum!

I publicly thank the user Augustulus for the support he gave me in the realization of this project.

As always I expect comments, criticisms and suggestions, here or in PM. Hope you like it.
frankendude
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [FEEDBACK] Cruel Intentions Episode 4 - Drained by Dana

Post by frankendude »

No feedback? Man, I loved this one. I also loved Cruel Intentions 1 and 2. Thumbs up.
Achab1851
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Achab1851 »

frankendude wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:54 am No feedback? Man, I loved this one. I also loved Cruel Intentions 1 and 2. Thumbs up.
Hi!
I'm glad you enjoyed the tease! Is there anything in particular that you liked or would like to see? I'm currently putting together some ideas for my next tease and your feedback is very important to me.
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

I've always enjoy this series, especially Dana in the latest one.
Spoiler: show
As much as she hinted about cuckolding her boyfriend, I was hoping that she would turn the tables at the end and trick you into being their cuckold. As if she just seduced you for the sole purpose of being cruel to you. :blush:
For the future? The more mental cruelty and trickery, the better! I really enjoy teases where the woman leads you on, only to do the complete opposite in the end and make you feel like a fool. :smile: sph and cuckolding would fit this narrative nicely, imo.

Looking forward to your next creation! :wave:
ImageImage
Achab1851
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Achab1851 »

Trusfrated wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:51 am I've always enjoy this series, especially Dana in the latest one.
Spoiler: show
As much as she hinted about cuckolding her boyfriend, I was hoping that she would turn the tables at the end and trick you into being their cuckold. As if she just seduced you for the sole purpose of being cruel to you. :blush:
For the future? The more mental cruelty and trickery, the better! I really enjoy teases where the woman leads you on, only to do the complete opposite in the end and make you feel like a fool. :smile: sph and cuckolding would fit this narrative nicely, imo.

Looking forward to your next creation! :wave:
Hi and thank you very much for your valuable review, it is very important to me! I always try to consider all opinions to keep improving my teases. ;-)
SleeplessSub
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by SleeplessSub »

Just a quick question: is this tease playable as a standalone or do I really need to do the other ones first? I was looking for something to do over the weekend and this one seemed nice, but if I need to do the others first to understand the story I'll look for something else and come back to this one later....

Thanks