[MULTI RELEASE] RLGL CH JOI AMYL ZOMBIE + 2xBonus JOI

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

19Hellothere83
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Re: [MULTI RELEASE] RLGL CH JOI AMYL ZOMBIE + 2xBonus JOI

Post by 19Hellothere83 »

nobody made an estim file for the ts version? :weep:
ZeeWW
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by ZeeWW »

19Hellothere83 wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 7:11 am nobody made an estim file for the ts version? :weep:
It's in the Mega folder in the original post.
19Hellothere83
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by 19Hellothere83 »

ZeeWW wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:10 am
19Hellothere83 wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 7:11 am nobody made an estim file for the ts version? :weep:
It's in the Mega folder in the original post.
Sorry ZeeWW but i can't find it in there

There is only one audio file with the lenght of the main video and not of the TS Version
See screenshot:
Spoiler: show
Screenshot 2022-06-03 134934.png
Screenshot 2022-06-03 134934.png (580.99 KiB) Viewed 3698 times
tinat37
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by tinat37 »

Estim file for TS version would be very cool :-D
Kelvinator
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Kelvinator »

Having recently been introduced to poppers, I wanted to give Amyl Zombie another run. OMG ! It's a totally different and better experience. Following Miki's instruction, I felt totally immersed in a suspension of disbelief. Miki was a constant presence, my guide and muse, echoing my thoughts, urging me on, chiding and teasing me, and setting the popper pace. The models, scenes, and music were great, but it was the heightened involvement and rush that I loved. Also, during the rushes, I was able to enjoy intense estimulation. It's interesting, I'm stimming about every 4-5 days now, and feel completely satisfied between sessions. No adverse side effects. If anything, my cock, balls, perineum, and prostate are feeling better than ever. That's nice.
TwilightKenzie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TwilightKenzie »

Been estimming for a while now, but going to be trying poppers for the first time this weekend as well. Reading this is encouraging for sure :w00t:

I have a couple of old favourites planned for the first poppers run (Twisted Tales 2 and Nocturne II TS Fever Dream) but I do have RLGL Amyl Zombie downloaded too, so shall deffo add that to the list.

As someone who was recently introduced to poppers, would you say the number of prompts and spacing were about right for Amyl Zombie?
zebbg69
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by zebbg69 »

Electro wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:00 pm I played it in Audacity with the volume pan set to 30% right. This reduces the strength of the pulses allowing the feeling of the more constant wavering signal in the right channel to be better felt on the head...
Brilliant!!
hypnostim
Explorer
Explorer

Post by hypnostim »

TwilightKenzie wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:04 am Been estimming for a while now, but going to be trying poppers for the first time this weekend as well. Reading this is encouraging for sure :w00t:

I have a couple of old favourites planned for the first poppers run (Twisted Tales 2 and Nocturne II TS Fever Dream) but I do have RLGL Amyl Zombie downloaded too, so shall deffo add that to the list.

As someone who was recently introduced to poppers, would you say the number of prompts and spacing were about right for Amyl Zombie?
If you are going to try poppers for the first time I would highly recommend Twisted Tales (the original) - the prompts are optimally placed and the video itself and estim file are excellent. I would say Twisted Tales 2 has about the same if not fewer popper prompts but I find the original way better. I think the estim for TT2 is better. But TT makes logical sense from beginning to end. It makes you feel like you're being introduced to Poppers for the first time and that's a huge plus. I still go back to it time and time again.

I would advise against Nocturne II. The prompts are way too frequent.
Kelvinator
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Kelvinator »

I agree with hypnostim. Take it easy at first, maybe a hit every 10 minutes or so. Amyl Zombie seems to have more frequent hit prompts, especially at the beginning and middle. That might be ok for you after you've grown accustomed to them.
Here's a good thread on this:
viewtopic.php?p=305578&hilit=poppers#p305578
TwilightKenzie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TwilightKenzie »

Cheers for the advice both! I'll save Amyl Zombie and Nocturne for a future sesh in that case.
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

hypnostim wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 2:21 am If you are going to try poppers for the first time I would highly recommend Twisted Tales (the original) - the prompts are optimally placed and the video itself and estim file are excellent. I would say Twisted Tales 2 has about the same if not fewer popper prompts but I find the original way better. I think the estim for TT2 is better. But TT makes logical sense from beginning to end. It makes you feel like you're being introduced to Poppers for the first time and that's a huge plus. I still go back to it time and time again.

One thing to note is that I didn't realize until I played the original Twisted Tales dozens of times that the stim is designed for right on a cock electrode and left anal with common also on the cock or perineum. I use right on head, common between for the best prostate and perineum pulse stimulation result. Many files here are from the PEP series, I believe blurby, possibly modified, but the channels were played backwards by me for the longest time for me until I looked at the estim in Audacity and realized I had it backwards compared to how it was designed to be played and it makes a huge difference.
TwilightKenzie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TwilightKenzie »

Electro wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 12:17 am One thing to note is that I didn't realize until I played the original Twisted Tales dozens of times that the stim is designed for right on a cock electrode and left anal with common also on the cock or perineum.
I never realised that, I'll have to give that a go!

I have played both Twisted Tales 1 and 2 before, and just went with my usual setup of Left: Head, Common: Balls, Right: Prostate. I'm guessing, having had a look at the Twisted Tales 2 thread, that one is still recommended in my normal setup based on what LG said about his testing.

My Axis stim unit has an option under line-in for "Stereo Reverse" so I guess I can setup as normal, then just select that option for Twisted Tales 1, then set it back to "Stereo Normal" for Twisted Tales 2 (in situations where I might want to play them back to back but don't want to fiddle about with the cables inbetween).
hypnostim
Explorer
Explorer

Post by hypnostim »

Electro wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 12:17 am
hypnostim wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 2:21 am If you are going to try poppers for the first time I would highly recommend Twisted Tales (the original) - the prompts are optimally placed and the video itself and estim file are excellent. I would say Twisted Tales 2 has about the same if not fewer popper prompts but I find the original way better. I think the estim for TT2 is better. But TT makes logical sense from beginning to end. It makes you feel like you're being introduced to Poppers for the first time and that's a huge plus. I still go back to it time and time again.

One thing to note is that I didn't realize until I played the original Twisted Tales dozens of times that the stim is designed for right on a cock electrode and left anal with common also on the cock or perineum. I use right on head, common between for the best prostate and perineum pulse stimulation result. Many files here are from the PEP series, I believe blurby, possibly modified, but the channels were played backwards by me for the longest time for me until I looked at the estim in Audacity and realized I had it backwards compared to how it was designed to be played and it makes a huge difference.
That's so interesting. I'm not an Audacity expert and when I looked at the estim file I noticed channel A and channel B to be quite different so I just assumed it to be a dual channel file. I had channel A (left) at head and perineum and channel B (right) Anal. When the estim file starts the signal on channel B is silent and all the stimulation is in channel A and that matches what's going on in the video. Then in the video comes lightning and thunder and some text on the screen and channel B comes alive. I've played this with wiring with a common and it doesn't produce that feeling.
FlipMcNasty
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by FlipMcNasty »

Does anyone have a link or a torrent for Amyl Zombie? Unfortunately, NOF's mega is down :(
PetitGreg
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PetitGreg »

FlipMcNasty wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:43 pm Does anyone have a link or a torrent for Amyl Zombie? Unfortunately, NOF's mega is down :(
CH RLGL JOI Amyl Zombie Redux.torrent
(59.3 KiB) Downloaded 87 times

Code: Select all

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:878d7645578252b7c164182a613a25d9f81aff5b&dn=CH%20RLGL%20JOI%20Amyl%20Zombie%20Redux&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopentracker.i2p.rocks%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce
Bonus videos :
CH JOI Addicted Zombie Goon TS Redux-1.m4v.torrent
(41.53 KiB) Downloaded 50 times

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ad2b27828b897947a60e16657bc27c102a8923a4&dn=CH%20JOI%20Addicted%20Zombie%20Goon%20TS%20Redux-1.m4v&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopentracker.i2p.rocks%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:21110f057a711b78d2a31860c95b0ae90f94b402&dn=CH%20JOI%20Black%20Hole%20Gooning%20Zombie%20TS%20Redux-1.m4v&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopentracker.i2p.rocks%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce
Have fun