Vinas Extreme Omorashi Training Course

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
FootlongSub
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Vinas Extreme Omorashi Training Course

Post by FootlongSub »

Hello everyone! :wave:

I just finished and published a new tease! I was commisioned to make this tease by Fishface777 who very generously told me to publish the tease right away even though he himself didn't yet have the chance to play it! :yes:

I did a bit of bugtesting myself but I just have one pair of eyes so I would appreciate it if some of you who are interested in Omorashi(Pee-holding) and orgasm denial go and check out the tease and let me know if you find any problems! All general Feedback is also greatly appreciated and should you be interested in having a tease commissioned yourself feel free to pm me about it! :-D
Philze
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Vinas Extreme Omorashi Training Course

Post by Philze »

Sounds nice. Will try it at the weekend and can give you a bit of feedback.
Es kann kein Zufall sein, dass sich Lust auf Frust reimt..
Philze
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Philze »

Have a bug
Spoiler: show
Fifth girl or so where you have to sit in a squatting position came two times in a row.
Es kann kein Zufall sein, dass sich Lust auf Frust reimt..
FootlongSub
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by FootlongSub »

Philze wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:16 pm Sounds nice. Will try it at the weekend and can give you a bit of feedback.
Sounds good, thanks! :-D
FootlongSub
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by FootlongSub »

Philze wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:18 am Have a bug
Spoiler: show
Fifth girl or so where you have to sit in a squatting position came two times in a row.
Thanks for checking out the tease. The same page appearing twice in a row is actually not a bug. All of the 100 different instruction pages are randomized so while it is very unlikely for a page to show up twice in a row it can happen.
LovesPeeDespair
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by LovesPeeDespair »

I think it would be better to break the amount of water in half but double the times players need to drink. With half liter drinks it's hard to self regulate and I think right now the tease is already pushing the amount of water drunk - I skipped a full glass but still peed myself after about 70 minutes.

But it's good to see more pee holding teases. There's been a few mediocre ones but I think this one captures the spirit very well.
dp85
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dp85 »

What is the difference between expert and normal mode except that there is one more drink you need to take in the beginning?
FootlongSub
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by FootlongSub »

dp85 wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:49 am What is the difference between expert and normal mode except that there is one more drink you need to take in the beginning?
It takes longer to get to the end of the tease and it has a slightly different ending. The slides are randomized in both gamemodes so thy won't change much, there are just more of them. Since there are 100 different ones in total there shouldn't be much repetition even in the expert mode! ;-)