[Feedback] [Alpha] EdgeHero

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
SomeWhatEdgy
Explorer
Explorer

[Feedback] [Alpha] EdgeHero

Post by SomeWhatEdgy »

Hello guys, in the past week or so i started working on a idea i had for quite a while, it is still a work in progress and i change things around quite alot but i have the main system set up for now i think.
The basic idea is that you join a sort of tease clubt where you give up control over your orgasm and get teased by several girls. You earn points by edging and beeing denied over days, which you can use to then unlock further teases with other girls or you can buy yourself a chance to be allowed to cum. Curenntly there is only one basic tease which i will expand over time but i figured that i ask the community for some feedback and maybe you find some bugs i can fix earlier than later. Additionally you may report some language problems since english is not my first language and some of the stuff i wrote really late at night so i wouldnt be surprised when you find quite a lot of them.

I hope you can at least find some pleasure from this early alpha access. ;)

https://milovana.com/webteases/showteas ... a095b71493

The idea is to expand the amount of teases over time and provide a decent choice of what girl you want to be teased by so you could even throw in some favorite stars that you wanted to get teased and denied by and I will see what i can do.
Spoiler: show
If you wondered how the points, which are called blueballrating as of now, are calculated.
The current formula is : blueballrating = edges*daysofdenial*0.5 - spentpoints
Last edited by SomeWhatEdgy on Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
welshman011
Explorer
Explorer

Re: EdgeHero testing and feedback

Post by welshman011 »

Hi. Happy to test this for you and give you feedback and suggestions. Looks to be a good start and idea.
Simon
AlanWhite2093
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: [Feedback] [Alpha] EdgeHero

Post by AlanWhite2093 »

Hi! It sounds like a really good idea to me, specially the part where you can expend points to unlock new teases and girls.

About the actual tease.
First, maybe for me only but, I think it needs more time to actually reach the edge. It happens to fast.
Second, I would like it better if the instructions were not only edging. But that again, is my preference.
I'm going to follow-up this idea, and hope it will get better and better.

Alan.
SomeWhatEdgy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SomeWhatEdgy »

I totally agree sometimes you may need a longer buildup, sometimes you dont. I'm thinking about ideas to make it less scripted with the edges and maybe just have a tease playing and stroke freely and have a seperate edge button running all the time so its not a fixed amount of times you are edging in a certain tease.
I was thinking about adding strokes into the blueballrating formula aswell so its not only about the amount of edges. Since its not only about the amount of edges that defines how desperate you may be...

Long story short i'm open to the idea to extend the options or maybe free up the scripting so its more of a tease where they show you their body and talk to you but let you stroke rather freely rather than a fixed script.

I wanted to add random teases aswell since the current form of tease wont be that interesting when replaying it.

Thats why I figured id post this link here for others to test so I can get feedback in the real early staged and not after its already done so i have to redo it ^^
Roblsforbobls
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
I am a: Switch

Post by Roblsforbobls »

SomeWhatEdgy wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:46 am I was thinking about adding strokes into the blueballrating formula aswell so its not only about the amount of edges. Since its not only about the amount of edges that defines how desperate you may be...
I think amount of time since last orgasm should also be taken into consideration. It was kind of funny seeing 1000 days since last orgasm still having a blue balls rating of 0
rakeshhame
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by rakeshhame »

• Add a metronome.
    slow to fast progressive stroking between edges to have a better build up.
SEE TEASES CREATED BY ME AT:-
https://milovana.com/webteases/?author=106967
SomeWhatEdgy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SomeWhatEdgy »

Roblsforbobls wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:56 am
SomeWhatEdgy wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:46 am I was thinking about adding strokes into the blueballrating formula aswell so its not only about the amount of edges. Since its not only about the amount of edges that defines how desperate you may be...
I think amount of time since last orgasm should also be taken into consideration. It was kind of funny seeing 1000 days since last orgasm still having a blue balls rating of 0
It is taken into consideration but its multiplicative so having 0*1000 is still 0 but if you edge once your blueballrating would jump to 500... I could change up the formula where if edges are 0 it multiplies by 1 but it wouldnt change much imo

check out the spoiler, i have the formula written down there
Last edited by SomeWhatEdgy on Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SomeWhatEdgy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SomeWhatEdgy »

rakeshhame wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:26 pm
  • Add a metronome.
    slow to fast progressive stroking between edges to have a better build up.
I will look into that, I am not really into metronomes myself since I think not everyone prefers the same stroking speed or method and takes different amounts of time to reach the edge. But I might add a settings menu where you can toggle it on and off i guess.

In addition to that, this feature will most likely come with future teases anyway since the first tease is just very vanilla to test the variables and stuff. With upcoming teases there will be some more stuff like randomness involved i hope, so they are more replayable.
smoothie69
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by smoothie69 »

Awesome tease! I loooove edging!

Do you have any more teases or can you recommend some from here?
SomeWhatEdgy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SomeWhatEdgy »

smoothie69 wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:13 pm Awesome tease! I loooove edging!

Do you have any more teases or can you recommend some from here?
No sry thats my first tease ever and its still hardly even a tease but I personally enjoyed nearly every single tease of the author "1885" and "Shattered" for example if you dont know them you should check those out.
SomeWhatEdgy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SomeWhatEdgy »

I just added some random picture based teases of just some hot girls and some nice tits to add some replayability to the edging while im working on the teases itself.
SomeWhatEdgy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SomeWhatEdgy »

I added a new tease with another Model to the tease, it should be ready for testing now. Your feedback is always welcome and please message me if you found any bugs or writing problems because im sure there will be some i overlooked.

Stay nice and horny
SomeWhatEdgy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SomeWhatEdgy »

With some of the recent changes i seem to have broken the tease selection. Im working on the problem and testing around with it on why the problem is occuring

Seems my recent tease is too long, i might have to split it up so the eos player can load in the media properly :blush:
SomeWhatEdgy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SomeWhatEdgy »

The teases selection should be fixed now
SomeWhatEdgy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SomeWhatEdgy »

I started adding a pointsystem to spend some points to unlock teases, so far there are only 2 real teases + 2 sort of minigames to warm up to but one more is in the making and nearly ready to be played and others will be coming soon if it works out as planned