Sissy college. New online chastity game.

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
XZV
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Sissy college. New online chastity game.

Post by XZV »

Hi there i havent noticed this game having a thread here so i decided to make one. Especially that i find it very promising and worth looking at. First of all im not the author!!!1

basically if youve seen anal academy, sissy university or project university thats what i would think a next step in evolution of this kind of entertainment. its in rather early in stage of developement and certainly needs to build some fanbase that i am encouraging you to join.
Its bit more advanced than predecesors - you can have user picture (and i hope there will be some way to contact other students)
but the take on courses looks more like short teases weve got on this site. theyve got some more text and they build up nicely instead being just the order of doing something in (S/P)U. Especially that the university is lacking any updates for at least a year now.

please dont be put off by russian language once you forst run the site you can easily switch it to english in top right.
https://sissycollege.com/

so please give it a try and make the community grow if you would like it.
Last edited by XZV on Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YamiLoli
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): My lovely girlfriend Lexy (Xyanaris) <3
Sub/Slave(s): My lovely girlfriend Lexy (Xyanaris) <3

Re: Sissy college. New online chastity game.

Post by YamiLoli »

Hi XZV,

Thank you for the suggestion!

This seems like a promising game. I am already excited by it, and will keep checking on its development :-D