Decks of Denial Competition + Expansion + Feedback

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Noah
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Decks of Denial Competition + Expansion + Feedback

Post by Noah »

A bit later than expected, but we have a winner! It was a close call, since we had a few of them in mind, but eventually one takes the crown!

The winner is....

Kongming wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:50 pm
Lexi Belle
Rarity: XXX (Legendary Card)
Offensive: Choose a player that has to throw a dice. They lose that amount of Cum Tokens. If they end up with 0 or less they have to ruin to a video of your choice.
Defensive: Whoever targets you with an offensive card until your next turn loses 1 Cum Token (this also effects cards targeting everyone)
Effect While Holding Card: You receive 1 Cum Token every round. Edge twice to every category. For every additional round you hold this card add 1 additional edge to every category.
Category To Edge To: Pussy + Cum
Getting this beautiful card:
Sabrisse
Rarity: (Exclusive)
Offensive: Choose a category everyone has to edge to during their next round.
Defensive: Choose a category you want to edge to during this round. Replace this with one of your randomized categories.
Effect While Holding Card: This card is only playable every three turns. You do not lose this card whenever you play it and it cannot be stolen. The card can be played on top of the two standard cards you get to play.
Category To Edge To: None. (If this card is randomized you get one category less to edge to)
Once again, thanks for all the entries and feel free to drop your ideas here! We will have more competitions in the future, wherein you can even use cards you have posted here before as an entry!

We are going to update the game soon with more cards and a few changes, based on your feedback!

Creator of many devious forum games and always up for exchanging personal teases!
Kongming
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kongming »

Awesome, thanks for the prize :-D
Noah
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Noah »

Since it was a very close call with another card, we have decided to give the card to a second person for his entry, but also as a thank you for giving all the feedback!
Helequin wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:14 am
Kyla Cole
Rarity: Legendary
Offensive: Choose one other player. They must follow this card’s holding effect when they buy their next orgasm, but that orgasm only costs them 7 tokens.
Defensive: Anytime you would lose this card, you may ruin an orgasm to keep it in your hand instead. If another player forced you to discard this card, you may ruin 2 orgasms in a row to keep the card and force them to ruin once. You may not use this ability to keep the card if you play it offensively.
Effect While Holding Card: It only costs 5 cum tokens to purchase an orgasm. However, once you have a video posted to cum to and are on the edge about to cum, randomize your result:
1. Let go and ruin it instead.
2. Let go of your cock as if ruining it. You may only slap or squeeze your balls while you cum.
3. Enjoy that big full orgasm!
Category To Edge To: Brunette, Breasts
Getting this beautiful card as well:
Sabrisse
Defensive: Choose a category you want to edge to during this round. Replace this with one of your randomized categories.
Effect While Holding Card: This card is only playable every three turns. You do not lose this card whenever you play it and it cannot be stolen. The card can be played on top of the two standard cards you get to play.
Category To Edge To: None. (If this card is randomized you get one category less to edge to)

Creator of many devious forum games and always up for exchanging personal teases!
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Helequin »

Wow, thank you! Lots of great card ideas in this thread. Congrats to Kongming as well!
Playing Help Me Cum Please!
Choosing a Goddess - a set for anyone to play
The 1000th Reply Celebration Challenge and it's Finale - an ongoing challenge to try
Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.

Miss Elyna's Cum Challenge Winner
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Helequin »

I only just noticed this now - but what does Sabrisse's defensive ability do? As I read it, it seems to replace a category the player wants to edge to with one a randomized one. I'm guessing this should be the other way round to make it "replace one of your randomized categories with this"?
Playing Help Me Cum Please!
Choosing a Goddess - a set for anyone to play
The 1000th Reply Celebration Challenge and it's Finale - an ongoing challenge to try
Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.

Miss Elyna's Cum Challenge Winner
Noah
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Noah »

Helequin wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:54 pm I only just noticed this now - but what does Sabrisse's defensive ability do? As I read it, it seems to replace a category the player wants to edge to with one a randomized one. I'm guessing this should be the other way round to make it "replace one of your randomized categories with this"?
Sabrisse
Defensive: Choose a category you want to edge to during this round and in turn randomize one category less.