E-stim 2B Audio/Stereo mode

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
BlueYoshi
Explorer
Explorer

E-stim 2B Audio/Stereo mode

Post by BlueYoshi »

Hi :wave:

I got the 2B box and was looking forward trying teases with it. So far I haven't had good experience with the Stereo mode and was wondering if the "feeling" of what I experienced is normal.

Stereo mode feels like static, like TV static.
Kinda like the Continuous mode.

I've tried changing the settings:
- 40% - 100% output volume.
- Adjusted the "feel mode" to low like 10 - 40 from 50(default).
- Tried changing it to Power level HIGH.
- Used power cable that is supposed to give you 30% more power.
- Used cock loops and pads.

With all that it's still outputting like a TV static feeling, unpleasant.
The Pulse, Bounce and Milking mode has no TV static feeling, and I was wondering if same could be achieved with the Stereo mode?

Does anyone else has the same experience as me?

Thanks.
CumScream
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Re: E-stim 2B Audio/Stereo mode

Post by CumScream »

Hey, try lowering the volume on the device.

When I run mine at 30% in Pulse mode, the equivalent power to use in Stereo is about 6%, for the same sensations.
If I push up near 40% in Stereo, it's is just feels numb, as you describe.

Also, play around with your output volume (on PC), it's usually better to max this out to give the stereo the best range.
Men are but flesh and blood. They know their doom, but not the hour.

If true control, is to be had, you will know not when.
Blissfully offered; your
Oblivion.
OrgasmPhantasm
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): If I told you, I'd have to kill you
Sub/Slave(s): If I told you, they'd have to kill you

Post by OrgasmPhantasm »

What kind of audio signals are you passing in? Is it an mp3 file made for stimming/a video/music? Back when I had a 2B I found that most of the dedicated stim files worked fine.

Make sure your aux/audio-in cable is good and is fully inserted to the 2B. I used to have an issue where I thought it was all the way in but needed an extra couple of mm to get good connection.
"Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total annihilation." - The Bene Gesserit
BlueYoshi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by BlueYoshi »

CumScream wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:37 am Hey, try lowering the volume on the device.

When I run mine at 30% in Pulse mode, the equivalent power to use in Stereo is about 6%, for the same sensations.
If I push up near 40% in Stereo, it's is just feels numb, as you describe.

Also, play around with your output volume (on PC), it's usually better to max this out to give the stereo the best range.
I've tried 100% output volume with around 5 - 12% in Stereo.
How much "Feel mode" the thing on top right corner, do you usually have?
Thanks! :-D
OrgasmPhantasm wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:49 pm What kind of audio signals are you passing in? Is it an mp3 file made for stimming/a video/music? Back when I had a 2B I found that most of the dedicated stim files worked fine.

Make sure your aux/audio-in cable is good and is fully inserted to the 2B. I used to have an issue where I thought it was all the way in but needed an extra couple of mm to get good connection.
I've tried mp3 files from the official estim website/CD and also a few custom from people here.
I will try pushing the cable in harder.
Thanks! :yes:

Just wondering guys how does the Continuous mode feel?
CumScream
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by CumScream »

BlueYoshi wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:05 pm I've tried 100% output volume with around 5 - 12% in Stereo.
How did it go, was that better?

The other settings I usually leave at default.
- In Stereo, there is a tuning setting, which biases the power towards channels A & B.
- Starting at 50:50 (equal), if I have a loop/pad/plug setup that feels weaker compared to the other channel, then I might use this setting to make both channels 'feel' the same, even at different output volumes. Some areas are more sensitive than others.
- For Stereo, this would away depend on what sound is playing anyway. Remembering that the L & R speaker output may have different signals playing.

Blissfully offered; your
Oblivion.
BlueYoshi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by BlueYoshi »

CumScream wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:38 pm
BlueYoshi wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:05 pm I've tried 100% output volume with around 5 - 12% in Stereo.
How did it go, was that better?

The other settings I usually leave at default.
- In Stereo, there is a tuning setting, which biases the power towards channels A & B.
- Starting at 50:50 (equal), if I have a loop/pad/plug setup that feels weaker compared to the other channel, then I might use this setting to make both channels 'feel' the same, even at different output volumes. Some areas are more sensitive than others.
- For Stereo, this would away depend on what sound is playing anyway. Remembering that the L & R speaker output may have different signals playing.
I meant that what I've tried before and it felt too static.

I tried again yesterday with Stereo mode and the feeling was smoother, even pulse was different it was smoother too.
I didn't try stereo for long because most of the audio files seems to be for triphase setup and I was only using one channel, didn't have time to try triphase.

I came to the conclusion that the feeling was smoother overall because I didn't use the power supply, just the battery and the battery was low the indicator was showing the battery empty (on the led screen). Question: Is low battery giving a smoother feeling?

Another reason what might made it more smoother yesterday was the room temperature. I was on my bed, my prior experiences has been sitting on my computer chair in colder room leading to shrinking balls.

I will try different setups next time and try to find out what exactly was the difference. Most of the time I am getting sharp feeling. But sometimes it goes smooth. I am thinking it might be because of the low battery but I don't have enough experience to say so.

I will report back when I have more experience.
CumScream
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by CumScream »

Sounds like you might want to try playing around with the contact points/pads. The placement and sensitivity can differs quite abit from person to person.

Sharp feelings are sometimes due to small contact areas. Conductive gel can help, if the trodes support it.

Yes, low battery would produce a softer signal. Though most would consider this a weak signal, and just keep raising the volume until the batt is really drained.

Blissfully offered; your
Oblivion.
Lamalas
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Lamalas »

First of all, welcome to the wonderful world of estim :wave:

There is definitely a learning curve, that is, everyone has to experiment and learn what works best for them.
Don't get discouraged tho, this community is great, and we are here to help.
CumScream wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:05 am Sounds like you might want to try playing around with the contact points/pads. The placement and sensitivity can differs quite abit from person to person.

Sharp feelings are sometimes due to small contact areas. Conductive gel can help, if the trodes support it.
This is really good advice. What is your setup? What type of electrodes are you using (tens pads, conductive rubberloops, conductive straps, mono/bi/quadpolar insertable, ...) And where are you placing them? Also, keep in mind that any amount of hair under the contacts can cause a sharp prickly feeling, so a close shave is never a luxury :smile:
I usually set "Feel mode" to 12. The difference can be subtle, but it does feel smoother (again, less prickly) than the default 50.
Also keep an eye on the input levels on the 2B (the bars above channels A and B). In my experience, they should be set fairly high, but I would adjust the PC output volume so that peaks are still 1 to 2 bars below the maximum. If the 2B's input levels are too high, the entire screen willl start flickering.

The continuous mode, and estim in general, should feel like a pleasant buzz, with a kind of "pressure feeling" from the inside out.
BlueYoshi wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:27 am I came to the conclusion that the feeling was smoother overall because I didn't use the power supply, just the battery and the battery was low the indicator was showing the battery empty (on the led screen). Question: Is low battery giving a smoother feeling?
A low battery wouldn't necessarily feel smoother, just less powerful. This also means less prickly/unpleasant, so in a way, "smoother kinda makes sense. I use mine with the power supply and Power level set to Low. This is easily powerful enough for me, but this is different for everybody. I also prefer not having to deal with replacing batteries, as they can drain rather quickly I have found.

Anyway, good luck on your journey, and don't hesitate to ask more questions.
BlueYoshi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by BlueYoshi »

Hey, I've been using 2B estim device for sometime now and would like to share my experience.

The sharp feeling/pain I was having are mostly gone. I wonder if that is because I got used to it or... I am just better at placing the electro-loops.

My experience with conductive gel has not been great. I am not sure how much it helps, as I stopped using it because I was getting same results. It might helped when I was cleaned shaved. Now that I am full forest down there, it just make it messy with conductive gel.

I've heard that more hair can mean poor contact and unpleasant feeling. For me it has not been so much of a different with electro-loops. I can see it affect electro-pads of course.

----

I guess overall I've got to know what I kind of signals works for me after playing with the device.
At first I was cranking it up, going rough. I noticed it made my penis go numb and stopped me from cumming.

I usually use Bounce Mode it works best for me, my setup and setting is:
Triphase: Loops around penis head, Loops around balls and a pad close to a-hole from balls(pad connected with loops around balls).

Feel power: 65-71
Channel A(penis head loops - balls): 35-45
Channel B(Balls loops- pad): 40-45

With this settings I can archive HFO, sometime I hold the cable that goes to the penis head and shake it back and forward. This helps me getting on the edge. Anyone else does this? I might try getting a motor or servo helping me doing this.

--------

Update on stereo mode: I don't really understand it yet. I tried again yesterday after giving up on it. And It felt so much different from last time. This time it felt good. I have no idea why, I played the same files. I will experiment with it more when I get time and try to make my own mp3.

My settings were:

PC Volume: 75-100, putting it lower would make it lose some beat.

Feel mode: 20-75. I noticed it did not catch signals that were too close the each other aka. going to fast when this was low as 20. When I put it at 75 it was catching them.

Power around 9% on both channels. On faster track 11-13%. I had to manually control this while playing the soundtrack.
13% on slow beat is actually painful, 13% on slow beat is pleasure.
9% on fast beat is pleasure, 9% on slow beat is no feeling at all.
So I have to be on alert, not sure why its like that.

I am using the power supply now, I don't feel much different from battery.
Lamalas wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:21 pm First of all, welcome to the wonderful world of estim :wave:

There is definitely a learning curve, that is, everyone has to experiment and learn what works best for them.
Don't get discouraged tho, this community is great, and we are here to help.
CumScream wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:05 am Sounds like you might want to try playing around with the contact points/pads. The placement and sensitivity can differs quite abit from person to person.

This is really good advice. What is your setup? What type of electrodes are you using (tens pads, conductive rubberloops, conductive straps, mono/bi/quadpolar insertable, ...) And where are you placing them? Also, keep in mind that any amount of hair under the contacts can cause a sharp prickly feeling, so a close shave is never a luxury :smile:
I usually set "Feel mode" to 12. The difference can be subtle, but it does feel smoother (again, less prickly) than the default 50.
Also keep an eye on the input levels on the 2B (the bars above channels A and B). In my experience, they should be set fairly high, but I would adjust the PC output volume so that peaks are still 1 to 2 bars below the maximum. If the 2B's input levels are too high, the entire screen willl start flickering.

The continuous mode, and estim in general, should feel like a pleasant buzz, with a kind of "pressure feeling" from the inside out.
BlueYoshi wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:27 am I came to the conclusion that the feeling was smoother overall because I didn't use the power supply, just the battery and the battery was low the indicator was showing the battery empty (on the led screen). Question: Is low battery giving a smoother feeling?
A low battery wouldn't necessarily feel smoother, just less powerful. This also means less prickly/unpleasant, so in a way, "smoother kinda makes sense. I use mine with the power supply and Power level set to Low. This is easily powerful enough for me, but this is different for everybody. I also prefer not having to deal with replacing batteries, as they can drain rather quickly I have found.

Anyway, good luck on your journey, and don't hesitate to ask more questions.
Thanks for your input!
I haven't really got around trying continuous mode anymore. Last time it felt like too much static/pain feeling with pressure.
I will try it again and see if I can get any pleasure feeling from it at all. :-D
LondonGent
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by LondonGent »

I don't have a 2B, but I do know that triphase estim files feel like a continuous signal if they're played as mono or stereo by mistake. You can't feel any of the phase effects, so all you get is the steady carrier wave. Perhaps this is what went wrong last time you tried?
BlueYoshi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by BlueYoshi »

LondonGent wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 9:46 am I don't have a 2B, but I do know that triphase estim files feel like a continuous signal if they're played as mono or stereo by mistake. You can't feel any of the phase effects, so all you get is the steady carrier wave. Perhaps this is what went wrong last time you tried?
Interesting, last time I played from my phone. I wonder if that makes it any difference.
I think my phone and PC plays stereo by default. I have to try playing the same file on my phone and pc and see if there is any difference. It should be played as stereo, right?

LondonGent
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by LondonGent »

BlueYoshi wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 1:19 pm
LondonGent wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 9:46 am I don't have a 2B, but I do know that triphase estim files feel like a continuous signal if they're played as mono or stereo by mistake. You can't feel any of the phase effects, so all you get is the steady carrier wave. Perhaps this is what went wrong last time you tried?
Interesting, last time I played from my phone. I wonder if that makes it any difference.
I think my phone and PC plays stereo by default. I have to try playing the same file on my phone and pc and see if there is any difference. It should be played as stereo, right?

I wouldn't expect your phone to be doing anything particularly strange, but it's possible!

Triphase files should be played as stereo to the box, then 1.5 channels out of the box (three electrodes, rather than four). For example; Left+ to base of penis, Right+ to head of penis, Left- and Right- wired together and connected to a single pad on the perineum.

If you play a triphase file with a stereo electrode setup (e.g. left+ to head of penis, left- to base of penis, right+ and right- to a bipolar butt-plug) then you won't experience the stroking sensations, you'll just feel the steady carrier wave instead.
RemiHiyama
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by RemiHiyama »

Well that explains some things.
Auto: Replaces selected instances of the word "not" with the word "definitely".
BlueYoshi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by BlueYoshi »

LondonGent wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 9:22 am
Triphase files should be played as stereo to the box, then 1.5 channels out of the box (three electrodes, rather than four). For example; Left+ to base of penis, Right+ to head of penis, Left- and Right- wired together and connected to a single pad on the perineum.
Do you modify the pad? The pads I use only have one input. I tried pulling out the cable that's inside the pad and wanted to put it inside another pad so I can have two inputs. It might work but is there another way? I did a quick search on ali and didn't find any.

I am currently using this setup
From: https://www.sexmachinereviews.co.uk/adv ... tions.html
LondonGent
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by LondonGent »

No need to modify the pads - just join the two outputs before they connect to wire that runs to the pad.

A picture might help explain:
Triphase Estim.jpg
Triphase Estim.jpg (124.29 KiB) Viewed 4432 times
The easiest way will depend exactly what sort of plugs you're using, but it's always going to be easier than modifying the pads themselves!