OpenEOS - Open source EOS player

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

sevenofnine
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): not owned
Sub/Slave(s): have had some but only in virtual , but not in the moment

Re: OpenEOS - Open source EOS player

Post by sevenofnine »

hi

I have some question about how to write some function in EOS (or opensource EOS)

- I want to show picture with a variable like image.show("34234") or image.show(variable) where 34234 is the ID of the picture
- same , but for the directory for the images
- how to clear a picture ? (i want to use the full screen for text)

- I want to play a sound file with a variable like sound.play("mysoundName.mp3") or sound.play(variable)

In open EOS , can i add other button (not the choice or notification) , frame , many html function , or add object to a page ...

or answer that is not possible , so i not lost time for try or search

thanks
Resistance is futile ... you will be electrocuted :!:
fapnip
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by fapnip »

sevenofnine wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:15 pm or answer that is not possible , so i not lost time for try or search
While you can dynamically load images in OpenEOS using its locator (*1) (pages.setImage(locator)), I don't recommend doing that since it can get complicated quickly when dealing with image preloads, etc.

In standard Eos:
- You can load sounds via Audio.play actions. You can give the Audio.play actions an ID, allowing you to look them up and control them in script later (Sounds.get('idOfSound').stop(), etc.) You can't directly load audio by its locator via script in standard Eos. (You can in OpenEOS)

- You can only load images using an Image action. There is no direct way to dynamically load an image in standard Eos. The only work-around is it dynamically reference a page that contains the static image action. (pages.goto(myPageId))

*1 - Locators are the Eos way of referencing files. "gallery:[galleryId]/[imageId or * for random selection]" for "gallery:" locators. For "file:" locators, "file:filename.mp3" or "file:filename.jpg" or "file:picture-name-prefix-*" for random selection in group. In standard Eos, locators are only applicable in Image and Audio.play actions -- you can't do anything with them dynamically.

(In "file:" locators, you can go crazy with wildcard lookups for random selection using minimatch expressions, the most simple of which is just "*". pages.goto(...) also supports minimatch expressions, however my pages.contains(...) extension for standard Eos does not.)
sevenofnine wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:15 pm In open EOS , can i add other button (not the choice or notification) , frame , many html function , or add object to a page ...
OpenEOS supports limited DOM manipulation. See: https://github.com/fapnip/openeos/wiki/ ... e-Overlays as an example.

The Dynamic Censor Demo demonstrates its use.

All DOM manipulation is heavily abstracted and filtered to block XSS. Frames / iframe are explicitly NOT supported for this reason. If you manage to find a way to do XSS, rest assured that I'll eventually block it. (Please report any such exploits you may find.)

OpenEOS also supports limited use of CSS:
https://github.com/fapnip/openeos/wiki/ ... eets-(CSS)
fapnip
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by fapnip »

sevenofnine wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:15 pm - how to clear a picture ? (i want to use the full screen for text)
Sorry, looks like missed this one.

In Standard Eos, you currently can't clear the image after it's been set.

In OpenEOS, use pages.hideImage(true)
RemiHiyama
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by RemiHiyama »

Xtoys has just updated with "Scripts can now modify Pattern variables" along with some other nice new functionality, so while right now I've got apartment stuff I need to deal with, I should be able to start adding pattern support to the bridge script soon.
Auto: Replaces selected instances of the word "not" with the word "definitely".
fapnip
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by fapnip »

RemiHiyama wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:12 am Xtoys has just updated with "Scripts can now modify Pattern variables" along with some other nice new functionality, so while right now I've got apartment stuff I need to deal with, I should be able to start adding pattern support to the bridge script soon.
Just a note to let you know I didn't forget about this. Just swamped with other things at the moment. I need to re-write the audio portion of OpenEOS, and may incorporate toy control (and audio estim) at the same time.
RemiHiyama
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by RemiHiyama »

No problem, I've been a bit distracted anyway.

I'm going to be reworking things behind the scenes to take advantage of some new features that will simplify the internals going forward, but the api shouldn't change.
bobrosssub
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bobrosssub »

Hi, how is the project coming along? I have a hismith machine and love the idea of using it with scripts, if there's any way I can help test, let me know too :)
fapnip
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by fapnip »

I basically need to re-write the audio, video and asset pre-loader for OEOS, and plan on integrating some toy control abstraction in that processes. However, I've been swamped with real life, so haven't had the time to invest in OEOS for the last few months. I hope to find time soon.
Dutchcore
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Dutchcore »

RemiHiyama wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:12 am Xtoys has just updated with "Scripts can now modify Pattern variables" along with some other nice new functionality, so while right now I've got apartment stuff I need to deal with, I should be able to start adding pattern support to the bridge script soon.
Does the Hismith f-machine also works with this? I can be your tester.
RemiHiyama
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by RemiHiyama »

Dutchcore wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 10:08 amDoes the Hismith f-machine also works with this? I can be your tester.
Ehhhhhh... sorta?

I mean, everything's set up as a generic output, so in theory it'd work with just about anything.

But the fancy stuff I'm working on is really being made with the intent of being used with vibrators, and I can't imagine the same things working well with stroke/thrust machines. So those should probably have a different output.

The thing is that I don't have one of those things. So beyond some stuff about having a ramp-up period when starting up after an idle period that came up in the xtoys discord chat, I don't know what things would be useful to be able to do for this kind of device. But if you (or anyone else reading this) can give me some ideas of what sort of things would be useful for making a tease control a thrust/stroke device, I can see about working it in.
Dutchcore
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Dutchcore »

RemiHiyama wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 6:22 am
Dutchcore wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 10:08 amDoes the Hismith f-machine also works with this? I can be your tester.
Ehhhhhh... sorta?

I mean, everything's set up as a generic output, so in theory it'd work with just about anything.

But the fancy stuff I'm working on is really being made with the intent of being used with vibrators, and I can't imagine the same things working well with stroke/thrust machines. So those should probably have a different output.

The thing is that I don't have one of those things. So beyond some stuff about having a ramp-up period when starting up after an idle period that came up in the xtoys discord chat, I don't know what things would be useful to be able to do for this kind of device. But if you (or anyone else reading this) can give me some ideas of what sort of things would be useful for making a tease control a thrust/stroke device, I can see about working it in.
Hello, I have a machine.
The machine has a max RPM of 240. (Pretty much overkill for your ass lol)
1% will be 2.4 strokes a minute. (Machine works from 8-10%)

Tips:
The depth of the machine should be set by the user itself (pause moments in Tease to adjust depth or body Position)
I recommend the user starting with poking the ass, or start the tease with the dildo already in. So the thrusting will start from out and in, instead of in and out.

I've tested the xtoys connected to my machine. You only need to change the percentage/thrust/stroke value & player ID

If you have something, message me. I can test the machine with a test tease.
My experience is that the max speed 60 is fast enough. 75 at max.

Also look in the script on xtoys: Chaturbateish. I'm not good with scripting but if you see that tease you get the idea of what values to push.
Big Noodle
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Big Noodle »

I just picked up a Hishmith premium too. Trying to figure out how to get XToys working with the milovana teases that have a metronome sound. Would be awesome to have it react to cock hero video sound too. If anyone has gotten it implemented, please share how. :yes:
RemiHiyama
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by RemiHiyama »

@Dutchcore: I've seen your post and been thinking about it, but due to life stuff and other projects, don't have anything to offer beyond that.
Big Noodle wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:56 pm I just picked up a Hishmith premium too. Trying to figure out how to get XToys working with the milovana teases that have a metronome sound.
I'm not sure that's really viable with the current feature set. If system audio could be routed to a script, maybe there'd be a way to analyze it for bpm with javascript... but you can't get that information from a script. Using the sound level block? Eh, might be able to make it work, but redirecting the sound from where it's playing to where that looks is a pain. (And I'm not sure the methods I know would actually work.)

Get past that hurdle, and a "when the doinks come this often, set device to this speed" should be pretty straightforward. If you think that's close enough for your needs, I'd suggest going to the Xtoys discord and asking about metronome detection for system audio. Mumble might be able to come up with something if he knows there's interest.
fapnip
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by fapnip »

RemiHiyama wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:47 pm I'm not sure that's really viable with the current feature set.
I think about the only way this could be done in existing Eos teases would be to add a hook in OpenEOS to look at the filename of the audio file being played, looking for patterns like "/(^|[^0-9])([0-9]{2,3})[ -_]*b/i", using the extracted bpm to trigger configured toys. Wouldn't work in all teases but with a better pattern for matching, maybe enough? (Toy configuration in OpenEOS is still something I'd need to add.)
moonpilot101
Explorer
Explorer

Post by moonpilot101 »

Any updates with this? Im thinking about getting a Hismith machine too and would be cool to sync it to videos like you can with the Launch etc.