Underrepresented fetishes in webteases

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
texturedshroom
Taste the shroom
Taste the shroom

Underrepresented fetishes in webteases

Post by texturedshroom »

What would you like to see more of, or something at all?

I noticed a while ago there were almost no foot fetish teases, so I decided to create some since it's one of my favorite fetishes. I encourage other foot fetishists to make some teases because, well, I'd like to do them! Make sure to tag them as "foot-fetish."

I've also noticed a lack of BBW on this site. Would anyone be interested in a BBW tease? It's not my favorite fetish but I do like women of all shapes and sizes, so I could give it a go.

What else is underrepresented here?
dubois11215
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Underrepresented fetishes in webteases

Post by dubois11215 »

I love foot fetish stuff. Also forced bi is really hot. And shemale!!!!
texturedshroom
Taste the shroom
Taste the shroom

Post by texturedshroom »

dubois11215 wrote:Also forced bi is really hot.
I've had an idea for a tease like that for a while. Still planning on making it.
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Post by cumhardy »

Yeah theres not enough teases with pee/skat and dirty stuff like that :blush:

also no gay teases really. A few forced bi but no ones where it isnt forced unwillingly. Not sure how many people would be into that. Is there a gay t&d scene?

I started writing teases because I was searching for certain stuff and couldnt find it so I wrote it myself. Its kinda strange doing teases that I have written myself tho, cuz I know how all my teases end theres no suprise.
drawn
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by drawn »

cumhardy wrote:also no gay teases really. A few forced bi but no ones where it isnt forced unwillingly. Not sure how many people would be into that. Is there a gay t&d scene?
I'm pretty sure there is, although I couldn't tell you how big it is or if anyone of them are lurking here. Here are a couple of links with some stories if noting else:

http://www.hooder.co.uk/ A number of stories and quite the collection of links to look through
http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.ropejock.com Looks like this site is dead and it was more tickling focused, but I recall a sizable cum control section -- Looks like the stories live on in the archives circa 2002.
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by cumhardy »

drawn wrote: http://www.hooder.co.uk/ A number of stories and quite the collection of links to look through
http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.ropejock.com Looks like this site is dead and it was more tickling focused, but I recall a sizable cum control section -- Looks like the stories live on in the archives circa 2002.
Cool thanks! Ow that hooder site is hard to read, the text and background combo gives me a migrane! Im gonna email the guy and try to persuade him to come and write some webteases :-)
rbtheservant
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by rbtheservant »

I have lightly dipped into the Mature, Fat, Hirsute and Shemale realms as more of a punishement aspect to my teases, but the response has been less than stellar. I don't think the majority get it.

I would like to see more bondage or self-bondage, and the watersports have been undertapped as well. I guess I just need to get cracking on writing a few in those genres, but to agree with Cumhardy, doing your own teases leaves out the element of surprise. As for pleasing the masses, I am over that.

Probably one other area lacking would be more creative humiliation, with real chances of exposure. I have often tried to figure out ways to put the viewer into a real humiliation / public exposure situation, but have failed to arrive at a good technique.

Just my thoughts,
RB the servant
"The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play"
tigerpup
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by tigerpup »

cumhardy's question and drawn's response took me back...

I first cam across the idea of teasing and denial some years ago reading a story in the Cum Control section of Jack's Male Tickling Rack. Nurtured by OrgasmDenial in its early days and a few straight webteses (lets see, "Nurse Megan's Examination" and "Kerrigan in Leather" spring to mind) it has been my dominant fantasy and a major part of my other fantasies ever since.

As for this site, it seems rather "straight" site. Well straight and straight-male-fantasy lesbian, all the she-male teases notwithstanding. Who knows though.

A
billlr
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): I am neither master nor slave to anyone but myself

Post by billlr »

I personally would like to see some more forced orgasms teases.
Ones where the guy is forced to shoot off as many times as the mistress demands.
"That was IN-credible!
Thanks, guys.
Oops. I mean bitches." -Melissa from "Restaurant mistress".

"So, what do you say?
Hurry up!
I think the baboons need some new chew toys." - Kyra from "A day at the zoo".
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by cumhardy »

I would love to see some panty sniffing teases.
Ones that require a used pair of panties as a toy.
There are plenty of panty teases that involve forcing guys to wear girls underwear, i have a huge panty fetish but not for wearing them. I would like to see more where forced panty sniffing/licking is used.

(If anyone knows of any already on this site please send me a link!)
Cider
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Cider »

rbtheservant wrote:I would like to see more bondage or self-bondage, and the watersports have been undertapped as well.
I agree totally with this. Self bondage is a total turn on for me anyway, and i am sure i am not the only other besides rbtheservant. Watersports also is great, i think this is a good way to create a real sense of humiliation even though your dream Mistress is not actually there with you.
Give Her what She wants.... in return, get everything you need
malesub2use
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by malesub2use »

i'd wish that there was a tease with the female peeing in my mouth or in a glass and making me drink it,while I'd have to jerk off. A butt plug, nipples tortured, and having my cock bound too would be fun.
teased knight
Explorer
Explorer

Post by teased knight »

first off i love your teases texturedshroom, they are excellent.

My fetises that i dnt ssee much of are forced bi especially forced cock sucking with the mistress getting off on it, queening, just strait cum eating without anything else...like no cbt or dildos or anything else but have it as a surprise, dont put it in the tags or title and make sure youve had the person really promise theyl obey everything...cum eating for guys, licking their dildos and fingers clean for girls.
womens bellies i love.
smothering with large women.
A male tease and denial dom for guys that a mistress has forced youto obey.
smothering with pussies.
a whole tease where you have to cum from just rubbing the head of your cock, no stroking it at all, licking up cum at the end.
i loved the tease a while back where there was a card game and one colourof cards meant you got o stroke and the other meant you had to hit your balls.
forced feminisation.

most of these i would enjoy without anal or pain stuff even more...theres a lot of teases with anal aspects and paifull aspects and while i like those things occasionally i feel like there are far too many, i am more in to the non painfull but in some ways more agonising pure tease and orgasm denial aspects of femdom.
mrivan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by mrivan »

Re: Queening, Facesitting

You've got some pretty good coverage, but there's some edgy areas that could use more.

Most of the time, the facesitting is done by clean women. What of girls who have intentionally skipped a shower for a day or two just to further degrade their seats? Perhaps when their monthlies come, I presume their seats wouldn't get any time off -- if anything, they'd likely get an extended session. And what of a woman who arrives home, straps down her slave in the queening seat, and only then does he see the telltale drops of cum beginning to leak out of that pussy being lowered onto his captive face which he will momentarily be forced to clean. And finally, she certainly has a right to a cold drink while enjoying the sitting session. So if she needs to urinate during the session, there is NO reason she should have to interrupt the proceedings when her slave could simply drink down the champagne.

Of course, that's just serving the Mistress herself. Will he be blindfolded? Would he be required to serve a series of her friends as well?

When a facesitting session starts -- it isn't until that pussy is just a few inches above his face that he begins to find out just how much of an ordeal the session is likely to be.
Fishface777
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Fishface777 »

I definitely would like to see more watersports / desperation teases.