[RELEASE] Cock Hero - Jia VS Michelle

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Ghias277
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE] Cock Hero - Jia VS Michelle

Post by Ghias277 »

Riley Reid vs Lana Rhoades would be great too, this 2 ladies have a lot of HOOOT scenes where they are together..
Also Gianna Dior vs Autumn Falls would be an incredible video.

I know it's late but please consider these ideas too!
Xeroxyn
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Xeroxyn »

Gianna Dior vs Autumn Falls is an excellent idea! I know one video with this 2 stars, and it's hot as fuck πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Avyos
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Avyos »

Xeroxyn wrote: ↑Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:35 pm Gianna Dior vs Autumn Falls is an excellent idea! I know one video with this 2 stars, and it's hot as fuck πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
I remember that scene, ye it was very hot. Gianna Dior vs Autumn Falls would be an exclusive CH, i don't think there are CH's based on these 2 actresses. And i love Autumn, so it would be very nice for me :lol:

However I believe that digitalparkinglot already has several things it is working on, but I hope he can think about doing this too.
Casyo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Casyo »

digitalparkinglot wrote: ↑Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:47 pm Thanks to everyone who has pitched in. There were a lot of great pairings and lot more responses then I was expecting. I am seeing a fairly consistent consensus that a Mia Malkova VS Dani Daniels would be very popular. I would definitely agree that would make a great combination. The second ever CH video that I made was CH - Dani Daniels, so I am already a BIG fan of hers and Mia is also a favorite. The VS formula started from a really HOT video with the two girls together. I've only found one video with Mia and Dani together and I don't thinks it's very hot and I've only found a low resolution version of it. That said, I think I may have some ideas on how to modify that formula. So, I am going to start exploring the possibility of CH - Mia VS Dani. No promises. The last two took several months and hundreds of hours each to create, so keep your pants on.

Thanks everyone!

-digitalparkinglot

PS. I love the suggestion of Liya Silver VS Leah Gotti. Holey smokes those are two hotties. That may have to be number four.
Hey digital, do you have any update on this work? I read the previous comments and I think Gianna Dior vs Autumn Falls would be awesome, but I don't want you to have too many things to think about. But if you take this idea into consideration too it would be great 😊
Rager31
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Rager31 »

Ghias277 wrote: ↑Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:30 am Riley Reid vs Lana Rhoades would be great too, this 2 ladies have a lot of HOOOT scenes where they are together..
Also Gianna Dior vs Autumn Falls would be an incredible video.

I know it's late but please consider these ideas too!
Nice ideas man, i prefer Gianna vs Autumn that Riley vs Lana, but very nice proposals πŸ’¦
ErVentresca
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ErVentresca »

digitalparkinglot wrote: ↑Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:47 pm PS. I love the suggestion of Liya Silver VS Leah Gotti. Holey smokes those are two hotties. That may have to be number four.
OMG 😍😍
Last edited by ErVentresca on Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EvilScar
Explorer
Explorer

Post by EvilScar »

I'd settle for even just a CH entirely dedicated to Autumn Falls, as he did for Little Caprice :-)
But the versus format is better, and the threesome scene with Gianna Dior and Autumn Falls is very very hot, it could be a good excuse to do a versus with them.
Selex
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Selex »

It seems soooo hot!! Pls do Gianna Dior vs Autumn Falls after Mia vs Dani!
Zero_absolute
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Zero_absolute »

Gianna Dior vs Autumn Falls? :w00t: If he will make this after (or i hope before) the M. Malkova vs D. Daniels i will definitely explode
Fegdup
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Fegdup »

Xeroxyn wrote: ↑Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:35 pm Gianna Dior vs Autumn Falls is an excellent idea! I know one video with this 2 stars, and it's hot as fuck πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
OMG I know that video, it was a threesome scene, incredibly hot. I believe that in this moment he's working on Mia Malkova vs Daniels, but i have to be honest: i think that this idea is better, because this 2 actresses never had a CH based (Dani had already one entirely dedicated, and Mia also appeared in a lot of CHs) , so it will be an excellent opportunity. I like the new works, and I will love a video never done before, especially with Autumn Falls (but Gianna Dior is hot as fuck too) 😍
LighShot
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by LighShot »

I too think Gianna Dior vs Autumn Falls would be incredibly hot as a video, but let him work. Now I think he is focusing on Mia vs Dani, then he said he (maybe) would do Leah Gotti vs Liya Silver afterwards, so don't rush things. I think the ideas will surely please him, but making a CH video takes a lot of time, so let's wait and see.
Sertebx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sertebx »

LighShot wrote: ↑Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:30 pm I too think Gianna Dior vs Autumn Falls would be incredibly hot as a video, but let him work. Now I think he is focusing on Mia vs Dani, then he said he (maybe) would do Leah Gotti vs Liya Silver afterwards, so don't rush things. I think the ideas will surely please him, but making a CH video takes a lot of time, so let's wait and see.

I totally agree with you, i can't wait for Mia vs Dani :-D

(Anyway Gianna Dior vs Autumn Falls is an original idea, +1)
Casyo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Casyo »

LighShot wrote: ↑Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:30 pm I too think Gianna Dior vs Autumn Falls would be incredibly hot as a video, but let him work. Now I think he is focusing on Mia vs Dani, then he said he (maybe) would do Leah Gotti vs Liya Silver afterwards, so don't rush things. I think the ideas will surely please him, but making a CH video takes a lot of time, so let's wait and see.
Ye i think you're right, but that idea is amazing
EvilScar
Explorer
Explorer

Post by EvilScar »

lustfulblizzard wrote: ↑Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:17 pm Is anyone else finding this one to be a lot more difficult than Stacy vs Sybil?

I have never survived beyond the first half hour - as opposed to its predecessor (which makes me appreciate that "older" one a lot more).

And the funny thing is - I absolutely *adore* Sybil.

It makes no sense, I know :-D
For me it's the other way around, I found Stacy vs Sybil much harder. I think this is due to the scenes (in Stacy vs Sybil much hotter than jia vs michelle), and the multiple edges, in the former superior to the latter. I have to say Sybil is soooo hot, more than jia or michelle (for me), that definitely affected it. I would like the videos to be made the same way as Stacy vs Sybil, I also liked the songs used, especially those of the more "important" rounds.
Ghias277
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ghias277 »

lustfulblizzard wrote: ↑Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:17 pm Is anyone else finding this one to be a lot more difficult than Stacy vs Sybil?

I have never survived beyond the first half hour - as opposed to its predecessor (which makes me appreciate that "older" one a lot more).

And the funny thing is - I absolutely *adore* Sybil.

It makes no sense, I know :-D
I honestly found Stacy vs Sybil harder, and I love Sybil too. For me it is perhaps the best CH video ever, perhaps on par with CH Little Caprice (my 2 favorites).