I want to eat my cum for celebrities and worship them

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
j3rry
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: I want to eat my cum for celebrities and worship them

Post by j3rry »

logo1234grum wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 2:20 pm
j3rry wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 3:50 am Monday's celebrity is already waiting.
https://mega.nz/file/kyV3RLRb#bAN6PpvHJ ... d5CiBIhrbo
This was done
logo1234grum wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:34 am
This was done in time
But twice?
If you want to make me cum, just play the game called: Help Me Cum Please! v2.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
It's time to duel
Leader board
Spoiler: show
MVP June 2023 & March 2024
j3rry
Experimentor
Experimentor

Camila Mendes

Post by j3rry »

Don't cum but slap your balls instead until my birthday!
korashar wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:57 pm Hey, may I point something?

Amanda Cerny birthday is June 26 and Camila Mendez birthday is June 29. Get ready to properly worship them

- From now on until each one's birthday, you will find and save at least 5 pictures of each one daily. Just save it.
- If one of those two are randomly selected or someone posts here that you should worship them BEFORE their birthday, you won't cum, but instead will slap your balls one time for each picture you have saved. Because we shouldn't celebrate a birthday before the day!
- In the day of the birthday of each one you will edge one time for each picture you saved. And then you can cum and eat it.
- On the day of their birthday, upload the pictures you saved and link us here on the topic, so we can wish them a happy birthday too. (for example, use https://www.imgchest.com/)
- Your deadline here is obvious and really short, you have to finish this ON the day of their birthday; If you can't or fail for some reason, each extra day will add to your punishment.

I have two challenges for you:
- I challenge you to buy or bake a birthday cake, or just a piece, and cum in the cake and eat it on their birthday.
- I challenge you to look up their age on the day of their birthday and use this number as minutes. You will prostate play or ride a dildo for this time in minutes before cumming on their birthday.

Other celebrities interactions or cum routine do not interfere with this. Cum for others and do your things at will.
Have you remembered to order my birthday cake? It would be great if you have an occasional text like Happy birthday Camila.
It's time to duel
Leader board
j3rry
Experimentor
Experimentor

Amanda Cerny

Post by j3rry »

You're going to slap your balls before my birthday!

Amanda Cerny birthday is June 26 and Camila Mendez birthday is June 29. Get ready to properly worship them

- From now on until each one's birthday, you will find and save at least 5 pictures of each one daily. Just save it.
- If one of those two are randomly selected or someone posts here that you should worship them BEFORE their birthday, you won't cum, but instead will slap your balls one time for each picture you have saved. Because we shouldn't celebrate a birthday before the day!
- In the day of the birthday of each one you will edge one time for each picture you saved. And then you can cum and eat it.
- On the day of their birthday, upload the pictures you saved and link us here on the topic, so we can wish them a happy birthday too. (for example, use https://www.imgchest.com/)
- Your deadline here is obvious and really short, you have to finish this ON the day of their birthday; If you can't or fail for some reason, each extra day will add to your punishment.

- I challenge you to buy or bake a birthday cake, or just a piece, and cum in the cake and eat it on their birthday.
- I challenge you to look up their age on the day of their birthday and use this number as minutes. You will prostate play or ride a dildo for this time in minutes before cumming on their birthday.

Other celebrities interactions or cum routine do not interfere with this. Cum for others and do your things at will.
It's time to duel
Leader board
j3rry
Experimentor
Experimentor

Amanda Cerny

Post by j3rry »

Again slap your balls before my birthday!

j3rry
Experimentor
Experimentor

Re: Josephine Skriver

Post by j3rry »

logo1234grum wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:19 pm
j3rry wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:40 pm Check below who will be your celebrity for Thursday.
https://mega.nz/file/E713kR4b#rrK7OylTE ... yJfOGdSN4o
2023-06-15.png
Unfortunatelly didn't made this one in time...
Why? Do you think I'm ugly?
You must regret it! Next time you cum for me, you will slap your balls with your dominant hand!

j3rry
Experimentor
Experimentor

Re: Olivia Dunne

Post by j3rry »

logo1234grum wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 12:45 pm
j3rry wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:46 pm
Your deadline is: Sunday, 25th June 2023, 23:59:59
Unfortunatelly didn't made this one in time...

To do:
Nina Agdal (27. 6)
Victoria Justice (29. 6)

Awaiting punishment:
Jospehine Skriver (23. 6)
Olivia Dunne (25. 6)
Really? No way logo1234grum! I'm very hot girl, right?
What's your problem? Are you lacking of cum? Your punishment will be to write counter of your all orgasms (full, ruined) in your signature starting from 1st July.

korashar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by korashar »

Congratulations! Happy birthday to both of them!

You managed to collect 205 images total. So that's the number of edges you will have to add for the next girl j3rry or someone else points you to before you cum. No matter the deadline, you may have days, you may have hours. Fail and this number will become pain.
HMCP Rules: Click Here

It's time to duel
Wins: 21
Losses: 22

Dos and Don'ts & toys

Toys:
Ball gag and handcuffs (harness like this picture), chastity cage, fleshlight, nipple clamps linked by chain with cock ring, rope, shoelaces, wooden spoon, clothespins, belts, rubber bands, slippers (for spanking)
DO/DON'Ts:
DO :yes: :CEI, JOI, CBT, Cumplay, nipple play/torture, chastity, edging, ruin, spanking, surface pain, bondage, private humiliation, cockhero, webteases, PMVs, compilations, almost any categories, including trans, femboy, gay, hentai, soft or hardcore.
DON'T :no: : Won't do anal, public, pictures, proof, save/freeze loads. Won't do or watch pee, scat, blood, gore, vomit, pregnant, granny.
j3rry
Experimentor
Experimentor

Re: Nina Agdal

Post by j3rry »

logo1234grum wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:45 am
j3rry wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:00 pm
logo1234grum wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:25 pm The wheel of celebrities stopped on her today. I think it's her debut in the game.
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-TzL685Qxqt8/ ... shoot5.jpg
This wasn't done in time unfortunatelly as well...
As your punishment you need to send me a picture that would make me edge. If it won't, try again! :smile:
j3rry
Experimentor
Experimentor

Josephine Skriver

Post by j3rry »

Josephine Skriver wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 9:11 am Remember your previous punishment? When you start cumming for me, you must slap your balls with your dominant hand!

j3rry
Experimentor
Experimentor

Josephine Skriver

Post by j3rry »

korashar wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:16 pm You managed to collect 205 images total. So that's the number of edges you will have to add for the next girl j3rry or someone else points you to before you cum. No matter the deadline, you may have days, you may have hours. Fail and this number will become pain.
:-O Oh, you will have to do 205 edges before cumming for me.
Wheel of deadlines:
Tuesday, 18th July 2023, 23:59:59
j3rry
Experimentor
Experimentor

Re: Nina Agdal

Post by j3rry »

Don't forget about your punishment!
j3rry wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 9:02 pm
logo1234grum wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:45 am
j3rry wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:00 pm

This wasn't done in time unfortunatelly as well...
As your punishment you need to send me a picture that would make me edge. If it won't, try again! :smile:
j3rry
Experimentor
Experimentor

Re: Josephine Skriver

Post by j3rry »

logo1234grum wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 6:54 am
j3rry wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 9:04 pm
Josephine Skriver wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 9:11 am Remember your previous punishment? When you start cumming for me, you must slap your balls with your dominant hand!
https://coveteur.com/media-library/imag ... d=25390212
https://ibb.co/7JdJg7w
Unfortunately haven't been able to do this in time, meaning my punishment for Josephine is delayed until she is posted here the next time and the 305 edges from korashar at moved onto the next one too.
It's time for your punishment. Stroke to Lily until you ruin your orgasm! That's your punishment... and tell me how long you stroked and if you had to replay it.
j3rry
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by j3rry »

Will you be a good boy this time?

Your deadline is:
Tuesday, 18th July 2023, 23:59:59
j3rry
Experimentor
Experimentor

Kendall Jenner

Post by j3rry »

Click below on the wheel to check your deadline among these entries.
It's time to duel
Leader board
j3rry
Experimentor
Experimentor

Josephine Skriver

Post by j3rry »

It's time to duel
Leader board