[Abandoned] TeaseViewer Ver 0.4.2 - Offline EOS viewer

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

bootslicker
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Alpha-release] TeaseViewer Ver 0.3.1 - Every major functionality working; downloader bug-fixing update

Post by bootslicker »

Thamrill wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:25 pm
bootslicker wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:42 pm
Thamrill wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:24 pm

I will, once I come home from work. Have you set the logging level preference in the Preference>debugging menu to all? Setting it to all should make it record all possible issues.
Yes!!! those are the settings that I used but nothing happen.
Now it dawned on me, I again deleted a warning on the main post. TeaseViewer can only run teases that were natively developed in EOS, not NYX teases updated to use EOS. That tease that you can't run is a NYX tease. In the future I will make the program compatible also with NYX and classical teases, but for the moment you should use GuideMe/TeaseMe for those. It's not giving an error as incompatible teases are ignored. I'm gonna add a dialog to inform users. You can still download content with the downloader but you will have to wait to be able to run it.

- Thamrill
Oh My God!!!
they seems EOS!!!
How I can understand if they are Nyx ?
and Thank You for support also Nyx in Future !
Thamrill
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: [Alpha-release] TeaseViewer Ver 0.3.1 - Every major functionality working; downloader bug-fixing update

Post by Thamrill »

bootslicker wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:38 pm
Thamrill wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:25 pm
bootslicker wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:42 pm

Yes!!! those are the settings that I used but nothing happen.
Now it dawned on me, I again deleted a warning on the main post. TeaseViewer can only run teases that were natively developed in EOS, not NYX teases updated to use EOS. That tease that you can't run is a NYX tease. In the future I will make the program compatible also with NYX and classical teases, but for the moment you should use GuideMe/TeaseMe for those. It's not giving an error as incompatible teases are ignored. I'm gonna add a dialog to inform users. You can still download content with the downloader but you will have to wait to be able to run it.

- Thamrill
Oh My God!!!
they seems EOS!!!
How I can understand if they are Nyx ?
and Thank You for support also Nyx in Future !
Since the launch of EOS also NYX teases are run in EOS, in preparation of flash eol. If you want to play NYX teases offline take a look to the GuideMe thread. NYX teases have a different icon in the webteases list and in the execution have a pink bar on the right where buttons appear

Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

Would it be possible to make the pictures in TeaseViewer a little larger, or less compressed?

I recently downloaded a tease and played it offline while also running it online in my browser. With both of them full screen, the online version's picture was noticeably larger. I think it would be nice if the offline version used basically the same amount of screen space for the picture and the text, to keep things more consistent to what the author envisioned. Just my opinion. :wave:

Also, is there anywhere that explains the extra functions in the File menu? I've tried the Reset, Storage, and State options and couldn't really figure out what was supposed to happen. Are they not complete yet?

Thanks for your continued development on this!
ImageImage
Thamrill
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Thamrill »

Trusfrated wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:15 am Would it be possible to make the pictures in TeaseViewer a little larger, or less compressed?

I recently downloaded a tease and played it offline while also running it online in my browser. With both of them full screen, the online version's picture was noticeably larger. I think it would be nice if the offline version used basically the same amount of screen space for the picture and the text, to keep things more consistent to what the author envisioned. Just my opinion. :wave:
I took a look, comparing directly on my 2 screens; this https://imgur.com/a/uTNHIGs is the comparison for both a portrait and landscape images; left is teaseViewer 0.4.0, right is EOS, seems pretty much identical to me, possibly the issue has been already corrected while updating, soon you will have a chance to try it.
Trusfrated wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:15 am Also, is there anywhere that explains the extra functions in the File menu? I've tried the Reset, Storage, and State options and couldn't really figure out what was supposed to happen. Are they not complete yet?

Thanks for your continued development on this!
The newer version that is going to be released in the next days has file menu updated; reset now works as intended and the storage too (hopefully). States are not yet implemented and have been removed from menu.

I still need to write down the user guide, but lately I've been spending my work days writing technical documentation in english (which is not my native language) so when I get home I don't have the will power to put me to write anymore english documentation :lol:

Thamrill
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Alpha-release] TeaseViewer Ver 0.4.0 - Quality-of-life updates

Post by Thamrill »

I've updated the first post with the newest update of TeaseViewer, let me know if you have any feedback :smile:

bootslicker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bootslicker »

Hi Tamrill
I have found a strange behaviour once you have more sequence time
in this webtease
https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=47762
at the very beginning if you answer to the principal that you have 15 CM of large penis you get three sequences of 10 seconds each , when I try that with teaserviewer the first sequence is ok 10 sec but the second sequence and third sequence last only 1 second....
please check if You can.
Thamrill
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Thamrill »

bootslicker wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:23 am Hi Tamrill
in this webtease
at the very beginning if you answer to the principal that you have 15 CM of large penis you get three sequences of 10 seconds each , when I try that with teaserviewer the first sequence is ok 10 sec but the second sequence and third sequence last only 1 second....
please check if You can.
Thank you for reporting the issue, found the problem, will be in next update.

I didn't know timer duration could be non-integer; the duration of those timer is 10s, 8.1s, 8.1s; as the program was looking for a number followed by a time character (s, m, h), it picked up 8.1s as 1s

bootslicker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bootslicker »

Thamrill wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:50 pm
bootslicker wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:23 am Hi Tamrill
in this webtease
please check if You can.
Thank you for reporting the issue, found the problem, will be in next update.

I didn't know timer duration could be non-integer; the duration of those timer is 10s, 8.1s, 8.1s; as the program was looking for a number followed by a time character (s, m, h), it picked up 8.1s as 1s
Thank You Thamril!! I am glad to have helped you!
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

I'm really surprised that there hasn't been more activity in this thread since the latest release. This is really a great piece of software for the Milovana community! It is (as far as I am aware) the only publicly-released app that allows downloading and viewing of EOS teases offline. That's a big deal! So again, thank you Thamrill! :smile:

Unfortunately I haven't been able to try it out yet as much as I would like, but I do have a little bit of feedback already.

I tried downloading several teases at once using the Download Multiple Teases option in the download and it got stuck with "Waiting" indefinitely. The log had this:
Spoiler: show

Code: Select all

[17:01:02](Ext.Err.)	[External Downloader]:
	Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.NullPointerException
		at gui.TeaseDownloaderFrame$6.actionPerformed(TeaseDownloaderFrame.java:540)
		at java.desktop/javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:1967)
		at java.desktop/javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:2308)
		at java.desktop/javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(DefaultButtonModel.java:405)
		at java.desktop/javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(DefaultButtonModel.java:262)
		at java.desktop/javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(BasicButtonListener.java:279)
		at java.desktop/java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:6636)
		at java.desktop/javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(JComponent.java:3342)
		at java.desktop/java.awt.Component.processEvent(Component.java:6401)
		at java.desktop/java.awt.Container.processEvent(Container.java:2263)
		at java.desktop/java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:5012)
		at java.desktop/java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2321)
		at java.desktop/java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4844)
		at java.desktop/java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java:4918)
		at java.desktop/java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.java:4547)
		at java.desktop/java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:4488)
		at java.desktop/java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2307)
		at java.desktop/java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Window.java:2762)
		at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:772)
		at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:721)
		at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:715)
		at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java:391)
		at java.base/java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:85)
		at java.base/java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:95)
		at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$5.run(EventQueue.java:745)
		at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$5.run(EventQueue.java:743)
		at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java:391)
		at java.base/java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:85)
		at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:742)
		at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:203)
		at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:124)
		at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:113)
		at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:109)
		at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:101)
		at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:90)
Downloading the teases one at a time worked okay.

Is audio not implemented yet? (I haven't heard sounds in teases that I know have them.)

I use a dual monitor setup with an extended desktop. When I try to enable full screen mode on my second screen it takes over my primary screen and half of my secondary screen with what seems like an extremely large version of the tease. I can only see the bottom-left quadrant. It seems like it only will work with whichever screen is designated as "primary." I remember Philo had an preference in GuideMe to choose which is your "main monitor" and I think that was related to fullscreen abilities.

THANK YOU for adding the "copy to clipboard" option to enable TTS voices. It worked wonderfully! :w00t:

The debug option to skip timers is HUGE and I'm very thankful for it. But, I'm also very anxious for you to implement the ability to skip the other timers as well. (I see that is your plan.) That, and the ability to freely browse and navigate tease pages would really be great! Part of why I like to use a debug mode so much is so I can easily try different button choices (go back a page or two, for instance) without replaying the entire tease (i.e. to see different endings). Having those extra "tools" would make tease viewing just great!

Thanks again! :wave:

edit:
Another "advanced" idea I had that would really be amazing would be a way to automatically run the tease text through Google Translate. I enjoy some teases that are not in my native language, but it is really tedious (and not as thrilling) to manually translate each page. I don't know if there would be a way to do this at download time? Or even a way that was less automatic but made it simple for the viewer to translate the entire tease text at once and import it back into the .tease file. Just brainstorming. :blush:

Also, what is the significance of adding the optional tease thumbnail url to the download? Is that used in any way yet, or is that for a future "library"-like feature?
ImageImage
Thamrill
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Thamrill »

Trusfrated wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:58 pm I'm really surprised that there hasn't been more activity in this thread since the latest release. This is really a great piece of software for the Milovana community! It is (as far as I am aware) the only publicly-released app that allows downloading and viewing of EOS teases offline. That's a big deal! So again, thank you Thamrill! :smile:

THANK YOU for adding the "copy to clipboard" option to enable TTS voices. It worked wonderfully! :w00t:
Thank you very much :love:
Sometimes I wonder it myself :lol: :lol:
Trusfrated wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:58 pm

[17:01:02](Ext.Err.)	[External Downloader]:
	Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.NullPointerException
		at gui.TeaseDownloaderFrame$6.actionPerformed(TeaseDownloaderFrame.java:540)
		at java.desktop/javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:1967)
		at java.desktop/javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:2308)
		at java.desktop/javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(DefaultButtonModel.java:405)
		at java.desktop/javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(DefaultButtonModel.java:262)
		at java.desktop/javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(BasicButtonListener.java:279)
		at java.desktop/java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:6636)
		at java.desktop/javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(JComponent.java:3342)
		at java.desktop/java.awt.Component.processEvent(Component.java:6401)
		at java.desktop/java.awt.Container.processEvent(Container.java:2263)
		at java.desktop/java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:5012)
		at java.desktop/java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2321)
		at java.desktop/java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java:4918)
		at java.desktop/java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.java:4547)
		at java.desktop/java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:4488)
		at java.desktop/java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2307)
		at java.desktop/java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Window.java:2762)
		at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:772)
		at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:721)
		at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:715)
		at java.base/java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:95)
		at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$5.run(EventQueue.java:745)
		at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$5.run(EventQueue.java:743)
		at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:742)
		at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:203)
		at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:124)
		at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:113)
		at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:109)
		at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:101)
		at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:90)
*Probably* I found the issue and fixed it. I don't know, it works for me. Remind me what version of Java are you using, please.
Trusfrated wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:58 pm Is audio not implemented yet? (I haven't heard sounds in teases that I know have them.)
This is what scare me the most, it is implemented and working for me, try to run a tease with audio and provide me with the logs, please. Also, which operative system are you using? windows?
Trusfrated wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:58 pm I use a dual monitor setup with an extended desktop. When I try to enable full screen mode on my second screen it takes over my primary screen and half of my secondary screen with what seems like an extremely large version of the tease. I can only see the bottom-left quadrant. It seems like it only will work with whichever screen is designated as "primary." I remember Philo had an preference in GuideMe to choose which is your "main monitor" and I think that was related to fullscreen abilities.
Actually, it should fill the screen where the window is, on my dual screen works correctly. Only thing I could think of, are your screens the same resolution? I'll try to look at the code and verify if I have any bug.
Trusfrated wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:58 pm The debug option to skip timers is HUGE and I'm very thankful for it. But, I'm also very anxious for you to implement the ability to skip the other timers as well. (I see that is your plan.) That, and the ability to freely browse and navigate tease pages would really be great! Part of why I like to use a debug mode so much is so I can easily try different button choices (go back a page or two, for instance) without replaying the entire tease (i.e. to see different endings). Having those extra "tools" would make tease viewing just great!
This can be done with the (yet-to implement) states mechanics, allowing you to save the current state and load back in a second moment. Simply skipping from page to page could break a tease as the data in TeaseStorage could create loops or break the javascript code. I can add a "skip to" section allowing that, but it will come later; as with the skip timer, for me it kills the tease experience.
Trusfrated wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:58 pm edit:
Another "advanced" idea I had that would really be amazing would be a way to automatically run the tease text through Google Translate. I enjoy some teases that are not in my native language, but it is really tedious (and not as thrilling) to manually translate each page. I don't know if there would be a way to do this at download time? Or even a way that was less automatic but made it simple for the viewer to translate the entire tease text at once and import it back into the .tease file. Just brainstorming. :blush:
I wanted to add that some month ago, however there are some issues. Google translate let you use the API to translate something on the fly, however the user needs to have an associated API key and I can't use my own as there is a daily limit of translation requests that one can perform freely. I can add the possibility to add one own key to let the program do that. Will think about it.
Translation of the tease file can be implemented in the future editor I'm going to create
Trusfrated wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:58 pm Also, what is the significance of adding the optional tease thumbnail url to the download? Is that used in any way yet, or is that for a future "library"-like feature?
You can use it now to have the thumbnail picture. If I learn how to do it, it can be used to set the icon of the .tease file to the thumbnail (on windows) or for a library of content.

Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

Thamrill wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:22 am Remind me what version of Java are you using, please.
I'm currently using Oracle JDK 13.0.2 on Windows 10. I do hope that eventually you will offer this with a preferred or recommended version of Java. I think possibly some people might not have tried this because they weren't sure how to put it all together. I know I had some difficulty figuring out the most appropriate download and it didn't work quite right until I did.
Thamrill wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:22 am
Trusfrated wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:58 pm Is audio not implemented yet? (I haven't heard sounds in teases that I know have them.)
This is what scare me the most, it is implemented and working for me, try to run a tease with audio and provide me with the logs, please. Also, which operative system are you using? windows?
I can't explain why, but today it is working. What's weird is that system sound was working, because my TTS voice was reading the tease but I was not hearing any metronome (or other) mp3 sounds. Today I am and can hear both together as expected. I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if I can find a pattern of some kind. I'm sorry for mentioning it. :blush:
Trusfrated wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:58 pm I use a dual monitor setup with an extended desktop.
Actually, it should fill the screen where the window is, on my dual screen works correctly. Only thing I could think of, are your screens the same resolution? I'll try to look at the code and verify if I have any bug.
Both of my screens are 1920x1080. The second screen (the one I'd like to use full screen) is a TV. I worked around it yesterday by temporarily making the TV my main desktop (with the Start menu and icons, etc). When I did that it was fine, but I preferably don't want to leave it like that all the time.
Trusfrated wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:58 pm The debug option to skip timers is HUGE and I'm very thankful for it. But, I'm also very anxious for you to implement the ability to skip the other timers as well. (I see that is your plan.) That, and the ability to freely browse and navigate tease pages would really be great! Part of why I like to use a debug mode so much is so I can easily try different button choices (go back a page or two, for instance) without replaying the entire tease (i.e. to see different endings). Having those extra "tools" would make tease viewing just great!
This can be done with the (yet-to implement) states mechanics, allowing you to save the current state and load back in a second moment. Simply skipping from page to page could break a tease as the data in TeaseStorage could create loops or break the javascript code. I can add a "skip to" section allowing that, but it will come later; as with the skip timer, for me it kills the tease experience.
I understand. That makes a lot of sense and thank you for explaining.
Trusfrated wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:58 pm edit:
I wanted to add that some month ago, however there are some issues. Google translate let you use the API to translate something on the fly, however the user needs to have an associated API key and I can't use my own as there is a daily limit of translation requests that one can perform freely. I can add the possibility to add one own key to let the program do that. Will think about it.
Translation of the tease file can be implemented in the future editor I'm going to create
Thank you for giving this some thought. It sure would open up a lot of new teases to some people if there was a reasonably simple way to execute the process.

Sorry for the long post! :\'-(
ImageImage
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

Trusfrated wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:45 am
I can't explain why, but today it is working. What's weird is that system sound was working, because my TTS voice was reading the tease but I was not hearing any metronome (or other) mp3 sounds. Today I am and can hear both together as expected. I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if I can find a pattern of some kind. I'm sorry for mentioning it. :blush:
It sure seems like I'm losing audio when I switch to full screen. I can start a tease with sound in a window and it will work fine, but once I switch to full screen it is lost until I close the app and restart it. If I switch to full screen WHILE audio is playing (like a metronome) after the timer completes the tease stops after displaying the next picture and will not advance. I've been using Denial Island by brickhouse05 as a test that gives me consistent results because you can get to the audio right away. There is nothing in the log that shows anything unusual, as far as I can tell. Is this just a problem on my end?

Also, certain buttons seem to stop the tease. (I don't think this is related to sound.) In Heather - Part 1 by DolphStarbeam, when I press this button the tease stops.

[00:27:30](Info)	class teaseManagers.eos.actions.ChoiceAction:{"options":[{"label":"Yeah,, I'd love to come back tomorrow, see you then....","commands":[{"goto":{"target":"Carter-5"}}]}]}
[00:27:34](Info)	class teaseManagers.eos.actions.GoToAction:{"target":"Carter-5"}
ImageImage
Thamrill
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Thamrill »

Trusfrated wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:09 pm
Trusfrated wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:45 am

It sure seems like I'm losing audio when I switch to full screen. I can start a tease with sound in a window and it will work fine, but once I switch to full screen it is lost until I close the app and restart it. If I switch to full screen WHILE audio is playing (like a metronome) after the timer completes the tease stops after displaying the next picture and will not advance. I've been using Denial Island by brickhouse05 as a test that gives me consistent results because you can get to the audio right away. There is nothing in the log that shows anything unusual, as far as I can tell. Is this just a problem on my end?

Also, certain buttons seem to stop the tease. (I don't think this is related to sound.) In Heather - Part 1 by DolphStarbeam, when I press this button the tease stops.

[00:27:30](Info)	class teaseManagers.eos.actions.ChoiceAction:{"options":[{"label":"Yeah,, I'd love to come back tomorrow, see you then....","commands":[{"goto":{"target":"Carter-5"}}]}]}
[00:27:34](Info)	class teaseManagers.eos.actions.GoToAction:{"target":"Carter-5"}
Thank you very much for the detailed report, I'll take a look into it and try it out to see what causes the issue. Unfortunately implementing audio has been very tricky, because as increadible as it may sound, I found no complete java library to deal with mp3 other than the one I'm using, and using it has been very difficult.

Edit: possibly found the issue, I have to completely rewrite the code dealing with fullscreen as it is kind of messy, but should fix problems, hopefully

Edit of Edit: it was easier done than said, it's fixed now :-D

Fixed also the issue with the button, it was indirectly related to sound :lol: There was a bug in the code that kills audio files at page change, so when you pressed the button the page would change and the code crashed, crashing also the whole program

Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

Thamrill wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:11 pm Thanks to Trusfrated I noticed a bug in the downloader, nothing excessively serious, but it could cause the downloader to save pictures in the wrong galley, if a gallery had no name. You can download the updated version here:
Can confirm that the offending tease ("VN Try to fuck them all!") works correctly after re-downloading. Thank you!
Thamrill wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:24 pm
Edit: possibly found the issue, I have to completely rewrite the code dealing with fullscreen as it is kind of messy, but should fix problems, hopefully

Edit of Edit: it was easier done than said, it's fixed now :-D

Fixed also the issue with the button, it was indirectly related to sound :lol: There was a bug in the code that kills audio files at page change, so when you pressed the button the page would change and the code crashed, crashing also the whole program
Great news! Looking forward to trying out the next update!

Here are a few other teases that haven given me problems, not sure if these bugs would already be fixed in the upcoming version or not:

"Do you like what I'm wearing?" by undeniable_denial jut produces a black screen. Log file:

(Info)	class teaseManagers.eos.actions.PlayAudioAction:{"background":true,"loops":0,"id":"silence","locator":""}
"How it's going to be?" by brian freezes early on when your wife calls you. Log file excerpt:

[16:12:02](Info)	class teaseManagers.eos.actions.SayAction:{"mode":"pause","label":"<p>You&#39;re sitting in your car, thinking about the wicked and dominant girls in the teases you just went trough. You feel guilty for not being content with the perfection that awaits you at home.<\/p>"}
[16:13:09](Info)	class teaseManagers.eos.actions.SayAction:{"label":"<p>Your phone rings, it&#39;s Kate. <\/p>"}
[16:13:09](Info)	class teaseManagers.eos.actions.ChoiceAction:{"options":[{"visible":"$","color":"#ef9a9a","label":"Answer","commands":[{"goto":{"target":"page3"}}]}]}
"Succubi Horde" by Darrigaz doesn't seem to do anything. Nothing created in the log file?

I've tried to download Tale of the Succubus Hunter by MisterFlames (as teased in a screenshot earlier in this thread) but the download fails with

!	Server returned HTTP response code: 403 for URL: https://media.milovana.com/timg/0c5e1012e269da7aa70b77392470734bc99f6909.jpg
This is a server issue, correct?

One small suggestion might be to provide an option for smaller images to scale up (within reason) to fill the vertical screen space dedicated for pics.

I hope you find these reports as helpful and not a type of complaint. :wave: I've gotten a lot of enjoyment from this app and am excited to see it get more robust. :-)
ImageImage
Thamrill
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Thamrill »

Trusfrated wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:48 pm
"Do you like what I'm wearing?" by undeniable_denial jut produces a black screen. Log file:

(Info)	class teaseManagers.eos.actions.PlayAudioAction:{"background":true,"loops":0,"id":"silence","locator":""}
Problem here is that the tease is trying to play a file without a name ("locator":""), hence it crashes, I've added a fallback system, so that the tease doesn't crash if it tries to play a non-existing file (logs the issue as a warning).
Trusfrated wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:48 pm "How it's going to be?" by brian freezes early on when your wife calls you. Log file excerpt:

[16:12:02](Info)	class teaseManagers.eos.actions.SayAction:{"mode":"pause","label":"<p>You&#39;re sitting in your car, thinking about the wicked and dominant girls in the teases you just went trough. You feel guilty for not being content with the perfection that awaits you at home.<\/p>"}
[16:13:09](Info)	class teaseManagers.eos.actions.SayAction:{"label":"<p>Your phone rings, it&#39;s Kate. <\/p>"}
[16:13:09](Info)	class teaseManagers.eos.actions.ChoiceAction:{"options":[{"visible":"$","color":"#ef9a9a","label":"Answer","commands":[{"goto":{"target":"page3"}}]}]}
This is a tease issue: the eval function to set the visibility of the button doesn't evaluate as a boolean; I've added a fallback value, so that if it fails to evaluate the visibility of a button it evaluates is as true
Trusfrated wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:48 pm "Succubi Horde" by Darrigaz doesn't seem to do anything. Nothing created in the log file?
It's trying to call a warn method in the Console, which is not documented in the EOS API, so I haven't implemented it, now I've added it.
Trusfrated wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:48 pm I've tried to download Tale of the Succubus Hunter by MisterFlames (as teased in a screenshot earlier in this thread) but the download fails with

!	Server returned HTTP response code: 403 for URL: https://media.milovana.com/timg/0c5e1012e269da7aa70b77392470734bc99f6909.jpg
This is a server issue, correct?
Yes, a picture is missing
Trusfrated wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:48 pm One small suggestion might be to provide an option for smaller images to scale up (within reason) to fill the vertical screen space dedicated for pics.
I will see what I can do, as aforementioned, I'm using the highest resolution version of the picture, so it could become grainy
Trusfrated wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:48 pm I hope you find these reports as helpful and not a type of complaint. :wave: I've gotten a lot of enjoyment from this app and am excited to see it get more robust. :-)
Absolutely not, I appreciate the feedback and I hope for more. We're here to squeeze out all bugs :-D

I must say, I'm happy to see that newer bugs being reported are mostly due to teases not adhering to the API or presenting errors