[Tease AI] Personality AliceMerged / AliceAwaked

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Personality AliceAwaked

Post by markus »

Spielers wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:08 pm what means CHC?
CHC stands for Cock Hero Challenge, you'll find plenty of examples of them in the 'on video' forum:
viewforum.php?f=25

Best greetings,
Markus
rotta
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Tease AI] Personality AliceMerged / AliceAwaked

Post by rotta »

Glad to see Alice return, I played the original quite a bit and loved it. Thanks for the work on this and the new program both.

I'm experiencing a crash on launch and I think it's a script issue rather than program but not sure. I managed to do the setup on Awakening and when I chose the Alice personality it started checking images/videos according to the status text and crashes after searching for videos. Now when I launch Awakening it automatically starts doing this and crashes without a chance to go to settings.
tai a crash.jpg
tai a crash.jpg (131.66 KiB) Viewed 2906 times
Tiri
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tiri »

Great stuff! The Awakening version runs a lot smoother on my machine than the normal TAI.

I only have one grievance. A lot of the scripts, when showing a crush picture, will only find jpg's. After a month I'd edited them all to find any file-format in the old version: Now I have to do it again, but I don't remember which ones need to be edited. Since you made this personality can you tell me which ones, or even better update it?

Everything else is running fine so far :thumbsup:
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

rotta wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:52 pm Glad to see Alice return, I played the original quite a bit and loved it. Thanks for the work on this and the new program both.
Thanks, nice to hear, much appreciated! :-)
I'm experiencing a crash on launch and I think it's a script issue rather than program but not sure. I managed to do the setup on Awakening and when I chose the Alice personality it started checking images/videos according to the status text and crashes after searching for videos. Now when I launch Awakening it automatically starts doing this and crashes without a chance to go to settings.
Could you please:
- Zip the 'Log Files' folder
- Note down date and time when that error happened
- Let me know if you have started anew with AliceAwaked or if you are tried to continue from an older AliceMerged installation (like maybe copy & paste the \Scripts\AliceMerged\System folder to \Scripts\AliceAwaked\System folder?
- What country you are running this from? (To explain this question: There is a problem with the way a Date/time is read, so maybe your Computer gives a Date/time in your language which is not handled yet, that's why I ask this)

Then send this to me via PM?
(I really would like to investigate this)

Tiri wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:31 pm Great stuff!
Thx, ... some more major updates are planned, but well, so far it's more the continuation of the old AliceMerged with additional things like the usage of the new commands and the addition of the updates of House of Tease and Miss Blue.
The Awakening version runs a lot smoother on my machine than the normal TAI.
That, indeed, was the plan! :-)
I only have one grievance. A lot of the scripts, when showing a crush picture, will only find jpg's. After a month I'd edited them all to find any file-format in the old version: Now I have to do it again, but I don't remember which ones need to be edited. Since you made this personality can you tell me which ones, or even better update it?
Because of the major updates planned, I guess I will not release a new version soon, what you could try is this (just a suggestion):
You will need to have the program 'Notepad++' installed.
In it there is a function of 'Find in files', now first search for:

*.jpg]

in the AliceAwaked-Scripts folder.
This should show you all instances where this is used.

Now you can use the 'replace in files' function of Notepad++ and replace this:
*.jpg]
with this:
*.*]

---> That would be the easiest and fastest way I could think of.

Everything else is running fine so far :thumbsup:
Sometimes it's good to get some positive feedback than only bug-reports. ;-)

Best greetings,
Markus
rotta
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rotta »

Could you please:
- Zip the 'Log Files' folder
- Note down date and time when that error happened
- Let me know if you have started anew with AliceAwaked or if you are tried to continue from an older AliceMerged installation (like maybe copy & paste the \Scripts\AliceMerged\System folder to \Scripts\AliceAwaked\System folder?
- What country you are running this from? (To explain this question: There is a problem with the way a Date/time is read, so maybe your Computer gives a Date/time in your language which is not handled yet, that's why I ask this)

Then send this to me via PM?
(I really would like to investigate this)
I didn't copy the system folder from old Alice.

Looking at the log files it doesn't look like the error actually has anything to do with date and time:
Sun, 13.11.2022 - 20.47.32.8544
ChooseContactMediaFolder()
Count: 0

(that's all the error log has)

Maybe I forgot to give media folders for Contact6? I can't go to the settings now though since it autolaunches the script and crashes.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

rotta wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:03 pm
Looking at the log files it doesn't look like the error actually has anything to do with date and time:

Maybe I forgot to give media folders for Contact6? I can't go to the settings now though since it autolaunches the script and crashes.
Thx, I just did a quick look in the code and maybe there is something which needed to be fixed, I'll have to take a closer look at this the next days.

In the meantime I suggest to completely install Awakening and Alice anew (delete the first install), ... then make sure to set valid media directories for all 6 contacts before anything else.

Best greetings,
Markus
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Tease AI] Personality AliceMerged / AliceAwaked - Small Patch

Post by markus »

Here is a small patch for Alice Awaked, it contains only an updated start-script.
(Thx to Daragorn for pointing out! ) :-)

Download:
AliceAwaked_Patch01_2022_11_14.zip
https://mega.nz/file/rYQB1R5Q#OAfi_fYRw ... uAYxmnLCLM

---> Install (unzip) AFTER (!!!) you have installed Alice Awaked, so that the start script will be overwritten with this newer one.
Someone12
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Someone12 »

Great to see this new update! It's indeed a great reason to come back to Tease AI.
I'll just join the popular opinion and say that Awakening is awesome. I'm very excited to see what more you have planned (must be impressive if you call this 'barebones' :-D).

One minor issue I have: I set the hour to meet at 23 and my sessions tend to end after midnight, which seems to lead to a problem in myEnding.txt line 118: @NullResponse @If[#CurrentHour]<[#Var[marTheHourToBeHere]]Then(zuFrueh)
If I'm reading this right, I don't really have any chance of release :-/
For now, I can remove this line altogether, but I'm sure you can have a better solution for the next update :-)
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Someone12 wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:32 pm Great to see this new update! It's indeed a great reason to come back to Tease AI.
I'll just join the popular opinion and say that Awakening is awesome.
Thanks a lot, each and every possitive feedback is really much appreciated! :-)
I'm very excited to see what more you have planned (must be impressive if you call this 'barebones' :-D).
Well, we will see where this journey (which has just started) leads to, what's definitely planned is more completeness (like the tagging), Fury-support and at least some new commands and features.
One minor issue I have: I set the hour to meet at 23 and my sessions tend to end after midnight, which seems to lead to a problem in myEnding.txt line 118: @NullResponse @If[#CurrentHour]<[#Var[marTheHourToBeHere]]Then(zuFrueh)
If I'm reading this right, I don't really have any chance of release :-/
For now, I can remove this line altogether, but I'm sure you can have a better solution for the next update :-)
You are reading this right, mea culpa.
As you said, ... just delete that line and you are fine.
I think within the next few days I'll repair this as a new small patch, since the next 'update' might take it's time.

Btw.:
To be honest, I am by far not that careful/cautious when it comes to the Alice project than I am when it comes to Awakening itself, i.e. Awakening was tested for several months in the closed testing before the release, Alice not at all (sure, I am playing it, so it's not completely 'un-tested').
I just wanted Alice up along with Awakening since it makes use of some of the new commands, so people might get interested in them, some scripters might look up the scripts to see examples of the usage of such new commands and so on.

Best greetings,
Markus
rotta
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rotta »

markus wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:41 pm
rotta wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:03 pm

Thx, I just did a quick look in the code and maybe there is something which needed to be fixed, I'll have to take a closer look at this the next days.

In the meantime I suggest to completely install Awakening and Alice anew (delete the first install), ... then make sure to set valid media directories for all 6 contacts before anything else.

Best greetings,
Markus
I had the time for a fresh install today and I'm getting the same error and this time I'm 100% sure I set the C6 directories. Before selecting the personality I also backed up the Data-folder before that has the settings so I don't have to do the setup again. I tried leaving the C6 info empty and various folders with the same end result. Despite the log text maybe it doesn't have anything to do with C6 info?
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

rotta wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:52 pm I'm experiencing a crash on launch and I think it's a script issue rather than program but not sure.
Sorry that it took a while, but today I have looked this up and I think I've found the reason, but I didn't had enough time today to finish this.
I will send you a PM tomorrow.

Best greetings,
Markus
rotta
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rotta »

Alice and the new software are working mostly without problems, great work.

One thing, the DL for Alice didn't include the MissBlue emotes so sometimes it wants load an image from:
Images\MissBlue\Emotes

But the folder doesn't exist. Easy fix of course.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

rotta wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:47 pm One thing, the DL for Alice didn't include the MissBlue emotes so sometimes it wants load an image from:
Images\MissBlue\Emotes

But the folder doesn't exist. Easy fix of course.
Oups, ... good hint, thx! :-)

Will add this within the next days,

best greetings,
Markus
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

I see some interesting content that relies on

Code: Select all

@Flag(PvtEd)
but I can't find anything like

SetFlag(PvtEd)
that would cause it to be triggered.

I can set it manually, but I'm curious what original intent was.

I have a feeling there is a lot of "orphaned" content in this personality. I would be great if it we as a community could find all those things and properly restore them!

Edit: The audio archive seems to be missing a folder called AlicePrivate.
ImageImage
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Trusfrated wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:32 am I see some interesting content that relies on

@Flag(PvtEd)
but I can't find anything like

SetFlag(PvtEd)
that would cause it to be triggered.

I can set it manually, but I'm curious what original intent was.

I have a feeling there is a lot of "orphaned" content in this personality. I would be great if it we as a community could find all those things and properly restore them!

Edit: The audio archive seems to be missing a folder called AlicePrivate.
:-D

PvtEd is short for 'Private Edition' ;-)

I use this to don't have 2 seperate personality-folders to switch in between or to take care of.

There is nothing really hidden, there are those cases when it comes in conclusion if it's (manually) set, ... you are right, it will never be set not-manually:
- In the link file it prints the amount of edges, ... this helps me to keep track of the cycles (when the link file is running)
- In the _Hub-Module it makes sure that the chance for Masu is lower and leads to the simple version of it, because the more complex version isn't done yet
----> So in these cases it's more a 'use-test-mode-' kinda thing.

- And then it's used for the audio files to filter out those, you have already found it: 'AlicePrivate'
---> These are from private sessions and some videos of that model which I will not share to public.

Best greetings,
Markus