[Tease AI] Personality AliceMerged / AliceAwaked

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Tiri
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Tease AI] Personality AliceMerged / AliceAwaked

Post by Tiri »

The program has stopped responding twice during the masu segment. Is there a log, so I can find the problem?
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Spielers »

Tiri wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 9:49 pm The program has stopped responding twice during the masu segment. Is there a log, so I can find the problem?
of course in the log folder is a script log and a chat log and ...
and when the program run you can always type @ and it shows the actual script
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Tiri wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 9:49 pm The program has stopped responding twice during the masu segment. Is there a log, so I can find the problem?
Hi!

As Spielers already pointed out, there are some logs.

I just doubt that those will help much in this case.
Since the release of this there was exactly one user who reported about a problem like that when the Masu-part is running, but I've never heard anything again from him.
All I can say is that I play it quite a lot, and never ever had any problem with it.
So actually I don't have an idea on how to help there, I can only guess that if it would be a general problem, more users would have complained already.

So, all I could give are those 'usual' hints for any problem in general, you might go through this thread to find some more, for now I could only think of a new install, maybe in another location (harddisk).

Question(s):
Did that Masu part run for at least a while or has it stopped right away?
Did you saw the stroke-patterns displayed in the top-right-corner?

Best greetings,
Markus
Tiri
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tiri »

markus wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 7:16 pm Hi!

As Spielers already pointed out, there are some logs.

I just doubt that those will help much in this case.
Since the release of this there was exactly one user who reported about a problem like that when the Masu-part is running, but I've never heard anything again from him.
All I can say is that I play it quite a lot, and never ever had any problem with it.
So actually I don't have an idea on how to help there, I can only guess that if it would be a general problem, more users would have complained already.

So, all I could give are those 'usual' hints for any problem in general, you might go through this thread to find some more, for now I could only think of a new install, maybe in another location (harddisk).

Question(s):
Did that Masu part run for at least a while or has it stopped right away?
Did you saw the stroke-patterns displayed in the top-right-corner?

Best greetings,
Markus
It seems the program didn't make a log. The masu did run for a while with stroke-patterns.
I'll try to see if I can catch it in the act with the console on, so I know what triggered it. That seems to be the only thing I can do.
Decy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Decy »

Hmm, is it just me or is Alice missing a lot of files? I've tried transferring scripts and such from other personalities to make it work, but then it stops with the whole webcam narrative and simply starts loading scripts from the other personalities without any connection to day 1.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Hi and welcome to the forum! :wave:
Decy wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 11:36 pm Hmm, is it just me or is Alice missing a lot of files?
It's just you! :-P ;-)

Now, seriously, this project is up for quite a while now, if there really would be a lot of files missing, people would have complained already in the meantime.
I wrote it more than once, I am by far not that careful when it comes to this project than I am when it comes to Awakening itself, Awakening is tested as best as it can, while the Alice-Project might have some untested parts.
So maybe it could be that I've missed a file or two, ... but not a lot.

My best guess for now is that you have missed something, I know that the first post is a big one, but maybe you should try to re-install it completely anew in a new folder, make sure you read and follow the first post's installation instructions.

I've tried transferring scripts and such from other personalities to make it work, but then it stops with the whole webcam narrative and simply starts loading scripts from the other personalities without any connection to day 1.
The Alice-Project contains countless changes, to simply take some old scripts from other personalities will not work, ... well, maybe with some specific scripts it could work, with others not, ... it depends, but just 'blindly' exchange them could make it even worse.

Good luck and best greetings, :-)
Markus
Decy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Decy »

markus wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:58 pm My best guess for now is that you have missed something, I know that the first post is a big one, but maybe you should try to re-install it completely anew in a new folder, make sure you read and follow the first post's installation instructions.
Thanks for the welcome! I understand that this project is massive, by the looks of it. I had no problems figuring out the installation for the other projects - i.e., the Java one nicely explains how to run the Java program.

The guide for this project seems a bit more scattered in the 1st post. It's not a step by step guide how to make everything work but more has overlapping sections and goes back n forth on some of the necessary steps. It also seems to be missing important info, such as saying what should be put where (like the beatmeters needed to be in the video folder, as someone said in a later post).

I've tried four times to delete the folder and create a fresh one. So after initially being swarmed by errors of missing scripts and files and "fixing" that by adding files from other projects but making Alice stop following her narrative, now I can't even get past the setup - if you type hello to start it, a chat message says "No" as if it's a part of another chat, then proceeds to start the setup of likes/dislikes but gets stuck after some question and doesn't proceed or doesn't register your answer (as in, user's text doesn't even appear in the chat box).

Not really sure what I'm missing here. I tried creating a new folder, extracting the Tease Ai, extracting the videos, images, and audio files, extracting the beatmeters, extracting the updated parts for some that have it, extracting the Alice script, then extracting the updated Alice script. Then starting the program, adjusting all the settings, restarting the program, and yeah (also, on the 3rd and 4th install, I no longer had to tweak the Tease Ai settings, it somehow always keeps the settings from my previous attempts even though it's a new folder).
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Hi again! :wave:
Decy wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 1:54 pm I had no problems figuring out the installation for the other projects - i.e., the Java one nicely explains how to run the Java program.

The guide for this project seems a bit more scattered in the 1st post. It's not a step by step guide how to make everything work but more has overlapping sections and goes back n forth on some of the necessary steps.
You are absolutely and 100 % correct, it is not a step by step guide, it's not even a 'guide', and other personalities (their authors) did a much better job in that department, just look i.e. at Masturbatrix, it has a nice PDF - step by step tutorial with pictures and everything explained.

So it's just fair to ask why I don't create something like that.
There are some points why... most and foremost I don't find the time for something like that, my to-do-list for this project as well as for Awakening itself already became a never-ending-story.
Everytime I get something finished, it's like: 'Ok, done, ... what's next?'

After putting years of work into my projects, I hope you can understand that I am starting to get a bit selfish, that I set priorities.
When it comes to the question 'what's next?', ... what would you do?
a) Write scripts you want to play/use on your own?
b) Do some coding for Awakening which is requested by people who helped you do the beta testing or who developed some amazing new stuff (Buttplug.IO-support)?
c) Or INSTEAD work on a guide for those users who would need it?

While a) and b) leads to something I personally have 'something' from that work, ... plus b) is a chance for me to give something back, ... c) wouldn't bring me anything at all.
Well, c) maybe would lead to more downloads, to more users who plays the Alice-project, BUT it was NEVER my intention to have much downloads, ... I have put a lot of effort in that project, but not because I wanna have some strange form of 'fame', I put that effort into it because I wanted to play it for myself, ... and once that project was at a point where I had a lot of fun with it, I happily shared it, so that other users might have as much fun with it as I have.
Don't get me wrong here, ... I DO enjoy when I see that my threads have a lot of views, and I DO enjoy if the stuff I have created get's downloaded, ... but the point is still that this is not my main intention.

Another aspect is that other users could write such a guide, I mean this is a forum, I am not the solo-entertainer in here, other users could take part, contribute here, could post more, could contribute scripts, ideas, guides and such (not only for this project, I mean in general).

... So, in other words, I am just much too busy with other things than to write such a guide:
- Continuously working on Awakening
- Already aiming for a new personality (Maybe that one will have a all-in-one-download, which then would make it much easier to write such a guide as well)

Ok, that was just me writing down some thoughts, ... back to your problem ...

I think all the necessary informations should be in the first post, but let's try to get you going!

It also seems to be missing important info, such as saying what should be put where (like the beatmeters needed to be in the video folder, as someone said in a later post).
The folder in which the beatmeters are located can be selected in the settings, it's not required to have them inside the video folder of Awakening.

I no longer had to tweak the Tease Ai settings, it somehow always keeps the settings from my previous attempts even though it's a new folder.
A new folder for the whole Awakening, or just for the personailty?

Well, I remember that there was a 3rd party software which caused such a strange behaviour, but I don't remember exactly.
What you could try is to search on your whole PC for the file 'TaiSettings.xml', ... if you find that in any other folder than those you have explicitly created (maybe while unzipping it to a specific place), ... THEN you should check the folder path where it is located, maybe post it here (or send a PM to me with it), ... or do a google-research on your own to see if such a 3rd party software does a strange re-direct to some software-backups it creates (unwanted) on it's own.

Once that problem about the settings you are doing without any effect is sorted out, and only then we might look up what other problems you have.
-> For that I would need a more detailed report of what doesn't work as expected along with the log-files.

So after initially being swarmed by errors of missing scripts and files and "fixing" that by adding files from other projects but making Alice stop following her narrative, now I can't even get past the setup - if you type hello to start it, a chat message says "No" as if it's a part of another chat, then proceeds to start the setup of likes/dislikes but gets stuck after some question and doesn't proceed or doesn't register your answer (as in, user's text doesn't even appear in the chat box).
All of what you describe here makes me think that the problem above (strange 3rd party software doing unwanted things) really could be the reason.

Good luck and keep me informed,
best Greetings,
Markus
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Hi everyone! :wave:

As I hinted lately:
markus wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 8:16 pm Just be cautious, once Alice shows up again in her new mindset, she might take you much, much deeper into that rabbit hole, ... maybe that deep that there won't be any escape ever again! *muhahaha* :devil:
(And of course she will happily use all your toys against you, .... psssst, ... don't tell anyone, .... but rumors are that she becomes much more of a Bitch than she ever was) :whistle:

The work on a whole new Alice project already has started.

I won't spoiler anything more than that what I have written there, but what I can tell without any spoiler is that it will differ a lot from AliceMerged / AliceAwakened, those 2 were a copy & paste mess basically rearranged stuff from House of Tease and Miss Blue.
While that new Alice (since it does differ so much, I am not sure if I even will keep that name) STILL is BASED on House of Tease and Miss Blue, it will contain much more of my own work, and it will 'feel' differently.

Anyway, ... sorry, I've got distracted a little... :blush:

The main point of this post is this:

Now that I work on my new personality, that of course has consequences for AliceMerged / AliceAwaked, so in conclusion:
There won't be any updates from me on this AliceMerged / AliceAwaked - project anymore.
---> And that means, everyone in here could start to write and share fixes, corrections and additions to it, maybe develop it further, ... maybe modify it, without the risk that I would post an update which would maybe overwrite some of your stuff.

So, if you like to, feel free to make Alice an even better domme! 8-)

Best greetings,
Markus
TanyaHumble
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by TanyaHumble »

Great news! :w00t:

I was kinda holding off doing anything with AliceAwakened because I remember you wanting to develop it so felt weird to post fixes to something that might be rewritten completely. BUT I feel I should finish with what I started first so when I feel I am done with MB, AA might be my next target. No promises though because it's really messy ( in a good way :-P )

Best of luck! 8-)
popss
Explorer
Explorer

Post by popss »

I've attached some files that will add a Snap game to Alice Awaked. The game will be called occasionally, or you can ask your Domme to play by asking to play Snap.

Please let me know if you have any problems with the game - I've tried to make it as fast as I can, but this has meant missing out some instruction details.

Popss
Attachments
TAI.7z
(13.71 KiB) Downloaded 110 times
frantic93
Explorer
Explorer

Post by frantic93 »

Anyone else missing FavPicsWank.txt?
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

frantic93 wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:12 pm Anyone else missing FavPicsWank.txt?
Tested my own download and it's there.
TanyaHumble
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by TanyaHumble »

frantic93 wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:12 pm Anyone else missing FavPicsWank.txt?
FavPicsWank.txt located in AliceAwaked_Scripts_2022_11_10.zip copy the zip name and do a F3 search on it on the first post of this thread to download it.
yky989
Explorer
Explorer

Post by yky989 »

Thanks for all your work in this project. Still playing with her regularly. You already got plans for future releases?:)