[Tease AI] Personality AliceMerged / AliceAwaked

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

jred
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Tease AI] Personality AliceMerged

Post by jred »

Just wanted to drop a quick appreciation note, that I still sometimes play with Alice, and she's still awesome :)
What I'm into:
solo / lesbian
petite / skinny / fit
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Limwenia wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:29 pm Thank you for the personality, I absolutely love it.

When diving through the scripts of the personality, I noticed a script "Kar_crushaudio.txt' under Custom\AV_End. I was unable to run this one, as I got an error about sarah audio missing. Anyone else had the same problem here?
Hi and THX! :-)

(Sorry for the late answer, I was away from here for quite a while)

Kar_crushaudio was a user made script which I have implemented, but then I found it wasn't my taste and didn't used it anymore,... it's a teasing-countdown,... if you like such things, check out the original post:
viewtopic.php?p=285424#p285424

(If you dig through all of the scripts of Alice you'll find some which are not used, that one is just one of them ;-) )
jred wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:10 am Just wanted to drop a quick appreciation note, that I still sometimes play with Alice, and she's still awesome :)
Much appreciated, THX! :wave:

Best greetings,
Markus
yky989
Explorer
Explorer

Post by yky989 »

Hey, just wanted to tell you that i love the personality. Its amazing!

just a quick feedback: in your audio zip files are some files destroyed. (for example Audio\tease\erotic\05.mp3 in audio 1 is corrupted) 7-Zip gives me a data error when i try to extract it -> and i wasnt able to extract the audio folder normally. for some reason it doenst work, even if its only 1 damaged file.
By extracting every file, but the destroyed one, it works too tho.

Anyways, great job with the personality and thanks for sharing it:)
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

yky989 wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:06 am Hey, just wanted to tell you that i love the personality. Its amazing!
Hi! :wave:

Thank you very much, it's always great to hear that people enjoy this as much as I do, even if it's kinda outdated.
There are new versions of House of Tease and MissBlue which both have a lot of new things / content in them, if you didn't checked them out already, I highly recommend to give them a try also:

viewtopic.php?t=16957
viewtopic.php?t=20069

I am planning to mix that new stuff also into AliceMerged/AliceAwaked, but this would be something far, far away, maybe next year or such, so in the meantime, those personalities above really have a lot to offer, they are definitely worth a try! 8-)
just a quick feedback: in your audio zip files are some files destroyed. (for example Audio\tease\erotic\05.mp3 in audio 1 is corrupted) 7-Zip gives me a data error when i try to extract it -> and i wasnt able to extract the audio folder normally. for some reason it doenst work, even if its only 1 damaged file.
By extracting every file, but the destroyed one, it works too tho.
I have downloaded them just now from the links in the first post to test this.
I used 7-zip to unpack them without any error, also that file (Audio\tease\erotic\05.mp3) plays just fine.
Not sure if it could be a problem, but I use 7-zip version 16.04 - 64 Bit - 2016-10-04, do you use the same version?

Just a blind guess, but somehow this sounds more as the problem could be your harddisk (some corrupt sectors on it), ... maybe you try to download them again without deleting the already downloaded files to make sure the downloads will written on another place on your harddisk.
Try to unzip again and see if it gives you the same errors on the same files, ... if not, ... well, then I guess it would be a good idea to backup all data from that harddisk which is important to you or even better mirror it to another harddisk if possible.... could be the first signs of that this harddisk may not survive much longer.
Anyways, great job with the personality and thanks for sharing it:)
Thx again, sharing what I have to share is the least I can do to give something back to this amazing community! :-)

Best greetings,
Markus
YagahKin
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by YagahKin »

Hey Markus Thank you for the great personality it just feels right.

I'm a bit confused though. What exactly does she mean by "It's too early to let cum" ?

I've been running for a few days now. Everything is working perfectly so far but I need to make sure that this is no bug. She says it wether it's 6AM or 11PM. Our meeting is set to 23 or 11PM. It usually take more than an hour so it's finished after midnight. Is that why? If so how can I change it back?

Or is it too early since I usually say no more after 2 rounds? Or perhaps she means that it's been only a few days of denial? If so is it safe to adjust it through teasing level or whatever related or would that tamper with the personality?

Thanks again and sorry for frequent rephrasing. I'm just confused 😕
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Hi! :wave:
YagahKin wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 10:36 pm Hey Markus Thank you for the great personality it just feels right.
Thx! :-)
I'm a bit confused though. What exactly does she mean by "It's too early to let cum" ?

I've been running for a few days now. Everything is working perfectly so far but I need to make sure that this is no bug. She says it wether it's 6AM or 11PM. Our meeting is set to 23 or 11PM. It usually take more than an hour so it's finished after midnight. Is that why? If so how can I change it back?

Or is it too early since I usually say no more after 2 rounds? Or perhaps she means that it's been only a few days of denial? If so is it safe to adjust it through teasing level or whatever related or would that tamper with the personality?

When it's about cumming, then I think you are in the end-script.
There the meaning of 'too early' means the days from the last orgasm, this has nothing to do with the time of day.
Go to the system/variables folder (inside the personality folder) and see if the variable mar_LastOrg is there.
If it is, open it with a texteditor and check it's content, it should contain a date, in example:

Code: Select all

18.05.2022 20:16:10
If it's not there, create it (i.e. copy and paste another variable, open it and copy the date above into it, safe it.

The whole thing is just that the day after an orgasm you won't get another one, but from day 2 onwards she should then decide.

If that not helps then the next time this happens type @ in the chat to get some infos and post or pm me the chatlog.

Good luck and best greetings,
Markus
YagahKin
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by YagahKin »

markus wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 7:17 am Hi! :wave:
YagahKin wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 10:36 pm Hey Markus Thank you for the great personality it just feels right.
Thx! :-)

When it's about cumming, then I think you are in the end-script.
There the meaning of 'too early' means the days from the last orgasm, this has nothing to do with the time of day.
Go to the system/variables folder (inside the personality folder) and see if the variable mar_LastOrg is there.
If it is, open it with a texteditor and check it's content, it should contain a date, in example:

Code: Select all

18.05.2022 20:16:10
If it's not there, create it (i.e. copy and paste another variable, open it and copy the date above into it, safe it.

The whole thing is just that the day after an orgasm you won't get another one, but from day 2 onwards she should then decide.

If that not helps then the next time this happens type @ in the chat to get some infos and post or pm me the chatlog.

Good luck and best greetings,
Markus
Oh I get it now. Thanks alot Markus for the speedy support.
Have a great day. 😊
yky989
Explorer
Explorer

Post by yky989 »

Is there a way to reduce the lag/loading after sending a message? Or do you know whats responsible for the delay ?
meaculpa_uk
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by meaculpa_uk »

yky989 wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:20 am Is there a way to reduce the lag/loading after sending a message? Or do you know whats responsible for the delay ?
If you mean what I think you do then that delay is meant to simulate the Domme typing - you can turn it off on the preferences by selecting "Domme Types Instantly".

Hope that helps!

Mea
yky989
Explorer
Explorer

Post by yky989 »

Thanks!
freeforit
Explorer
Explorer

Post by freeforit »

Hi!
Great personality btw! I have one question though. Is it somehow possible to skip all the ex gf things? Thanks! :-D
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

freeforit wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:25 pm Hi!
Great personality btw!
Hi and Thx! :-)
I have one question though. Is it somehow possible to skip all the ex gf things? Thanks! :-D
Not in an easy way, no.
Of course one could go through all the scripts and kick these things out or make it optional, but that would mean a lot of work, ... sorry, but that is not on my to-do-list.

Best greetings,
Markus
freeforit
Explorer
Explorer

Post by freeforit »

markus wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:11 am
freeforit wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:25 pm Hi!
Great personality btw!
Hi and Thx! :-)
I have one question though. Is it somehow possible to skip all the ex gf things? Thanks! :-D
Not in an easy way, no.
Of course one could go through all the scripts and kick these things out or make it optional, but that would mean a lot of work, ... sorry, but that is not on my to-do-list.

Best greetings,
Markus
Okay, no problem! Thank you for answering and keep up the good work!
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Personality AliceAwaked

Post by markus »

Hi everyone! :wave:

New update AliceAwaked is avaible, see the first post.

Best greetings,
Markus
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Personality AliceAwaked

Post by Spielers »

markus wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:01 am Hi everyone! :wave:

New update AliceAwaked is avaible, see the first post.

Best greetings,
Markus
Great >Thanks so much
what means CHC?