[Tease AI] Personality AliceMerged / AliceAwaked

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Kirishima
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Tease AI] Personality AliceMerged

Post by Kirishima »

Hey, I followed your steps and I was able to get past the inital setup, but the program crashed in the middle of the "first session" and when I type "Hi" to restart/start the personality the program will lag and crash again, any ideas? The Log doesn't seem to show any errors either.

Update! I've noticed it does this behavious when I type and it seems like the tease did not expect me to type anything and as a result it start freezing and after like 1-2 minutes it unfreezes and continues
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Kirishima wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:19 pm Hey, I followed your steps and I was able to get past the inital setup, but the program crashed in the middle of the "first session" and when I type "Hi" to restart/start the personality the program will lag and crash again, any ideas? The Log doesn't seem to show any errors either.

Update! I've noticed it does this behavious when I type and it seems like the tease did not expect me to type anything and as a result it start freezing and after like 1-2 minutes it unfreezes and continues
Hi!
There are some people who has some problems with such freezes, it's maybe because of a weak PC, ... my computer isn't a up-to-date-gaming-monster-machine, it's OK but nothing special, ... for me those freezes are only for some seconds - tolerable.

If you haven't already installed, then try this patch-version:

Tease AI 0.55.7.2d__2020_10_17_leezer3 patch 4 + Async ChatReadyState reversed.zip:
https://mega.nz/file/DV4EAIhC#orlrDxBLj ... 53EE5skIfQ

(See the first post for some more info)

In general if you use google chrome browser, there is a problem which has slow down my system a lot,... try to google for:
'chrome software reporter tool' and deactivate it, could give you a better performance of your system in general.

Best greetings,
Markus
Kirishima
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kirishima »

markus wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:04 pm
Kirishima wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:19 pm Hey, I followed your steps and I was able to get past the inital setup, but the program crashed in the middle of the "first session" and when I type "Hi" to restart/start the personality the program will lag and crash again, any ideas? The Log doesn't seem to show any errors either.

Hi!
There are some people who has some problems with such freezes, it's maybe because of a weak PC, ... my computer isn't a up-to-date-gaming-monster-machine, it's OK but nothing special, ... for me those freezes are only for some seconds - tolerable.

If you haven't already installed, then try this patch-version:

Tease AI 0.55.7.2d__2020_10_17_leezer3 patch 4 + Async ChatReadyState reversed.zip:
https://mega.nz/file/DV4EAIhC#orlrDxBLj ... 53EE5skIfQ

(See the first post for some more info)

In general if you use google chrome browser, there is a problem which has slow down my system a lot,... try to google for:
'chrome software reporter tool' and deactivate it, could give you a better performance of your system in general.

Best greetings,
Markus
Hey I'm already on that patch as it is in the OP of your post, also my computer should never hang on this program as it has an i7-7700k and an RTX 2080 Super.

So there's nothing that will fix that issue sadly it seems.

Edit: I downloaded the patch on the bottom of page 1 of this thread, and that patch seems to fix the issue.
BlameGLaDOS
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by BlameGLaDOS »

Kirishima wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:48 pm Hey I'm already on that patch as it is in the OP of your post, also my computer should never hang on this program as it has an i7-7700k and an RTX 2080 Super.

Edit: I downloaded the patch on the bottom of page 1 of this thread, and that patch seems to fix the issue.
Don't forget to add the TAI directory as an exception in your antivirus as well. As probably the worst (reported) sufferer of the freezing issue so far, I can confidently say that it took me from the 15-20 minute freezes to under a minute when first initialising the session.

That said, if the other patch has fixed it then great!
Kirishima
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kirishima »

BlameGLaDOS wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:25 pm
Kirishima wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:48 pm Hey I'm already on that patch as it is in the OP of your post, also my computer should never hang on this program as it has an i7-7700k and an RTX 2080 Super.

Don't forget to add the TAI directory as an exception in your antivirus as well. As probably the worst (reported) sufferer of the freezing issue so far, I can confidently say that it took me from the 15-20 minute freezes to under a minute when first initialising the session.

That said, if the other patch has fixed it then great!
Don't ever use anti-virus software, all they do is slow down your system and pretend to actually do anything.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Kirishima wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:39 pm Don't ever use anti-virus software, all they do is slow down your system and pretend to actually do anything.
Please keep such wrong/false comments out of this thread.
If you don't know what an anti-virus software is for or how to use it right, please inform yourself before you give hints that are totally nonsense.
Anafake22
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Anafake22 »

Hello Markus,
I would like to thank you for the great work in this personality and the software,
I have spotted some bugs in the program in the latest version which is , when i say hi it freezes for like 5 min also at cbt tasks when i response yes it freeze for like a min
Kirishima
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kirishima »

markus wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:00 pm
Kirishima wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:39 pm Don't ever use anti-virus software, all they do is slow down your system and pretend to actually do anything.
If you don't know what an anti-virus software is for or how to use it right, please inform yourself before you give hints that are totally nonsense.
You are clearly mistaken but that is ok.
dark0512
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by dark0512 »

[/
Kirishima wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:58 pm
markus wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:00 pm
You are clearly mistaken but that is ok.
quote]

Unless I’m reading this wrong, Kirishima, you have no idea what you’re talking about. Giving advice to not use AV software is possibly the dumbest and most ignorant thing I’ve ever heard.
MrSawyerr
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MrSawyerr »

Hey,

First of all thank you very much for sharing this personality. I can imagine it took you alot of work.
I'm not here to complain because I think allready that you have done an amazing job and I will defenitally continue using this personallity.

I just wanted to mention here that I also had unresponsebility / lagg issues with the first session. It took up to loading times around 60 to 90 seconds multiple times during this session. I did install all patches and follow all instructions which were mentioned in the first post.

For me the following patch Kirishima mentioned fixed these issues.
Kirishima wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:19 pm Edit: I downloaded the patch on the bottom of page 1 of this thread, and that patch seems to fix the issue.
Right now I did not have any lagg issues after replaying the first session while using this patch.
UPDATE: I do notice some waiting times after the first session. But these are only 2 or 3 seconds and for me nothing to complain about.

Also the very first time I started Tease AI I did not receive the starting setup script. I had to make a choice from a menu to connect to a model. Once I tried it mentioned the model was not online and that I was not able to connect. When I started the Tease AI for the second time I did get the correct script where I was able to set all my settings and start the first session. Just thought you might needed to know.

Again thanks.

Greetings, Sawyerr
MrSawyerr
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MrSawyerr »

Spoiler: show
Heyhey,

Sorry to double reply here. I have an issue regarding showing tagged images.
In scripts\AliceMerge\Modules\phtev_Mod25FF it wants to show at a curtain point a tagged image with TagBodyLegs :
But then again, what part of a woman isn't sexy, right?
I have to agree about legs though
I love smooth long legs #Smile @ShowTaggedImage @TagBodylegs
For some reason it doens't show me a tagged image (it shows at this point the default No Local Image Found image). I do obviously have images tagged with TagBodyLegs .
I then checked in an other script which did work for me scripts\AliceMerge\Modules\C103 to find out the reason why these tagged images did show up.
@Contact1 I don't care how many edges #DomName made you do already
@Contact1 Maybe a lot, maybe only a few or even none at all... it doesn't matter
@Contact1 So... @ImageTag(SoloF) @LockImages
This did work at this moment it shows an image with TagSoloF
When I changed scripts\AliceMerge\Modules\phtev_Mod25FF into the following text
I love smooth long legs #Smile @ImageTag(TagBodyLegs)
It then works and shows me a tagged TagBodyLegs image.

But I can imagine this is not the fix. Alot of these scripts use @ShowTaggedImage instead of @ImageTag( .
Could someone maybe explain to me what I set up wrong?
So I figured out that multiple stuff is not working in my current version. This is probably because of me installing and patching Tease-AI Wrong.
After unzipping Tease AI 054.9 should I only use the patch Tease AI 0.55.7.2d__2020_10_17_leezer3 patch 4 + Async ChatReadyState reversed (as in paste those files inside Tease AI folder and overwrite if necessary?) Or do I need to use any other patches before?
Also do I need additional Leezer3 patches? There are multiple updates within this forum. :look:
FridaSissy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by FridaSissy »

I really love this personality! Used it a ton. Hoping so much for further updates. <3
xoxo
leezer3
Explorer
Explorer

Post by leezer3 »

All of my builds are complete, and should just be able to be extracted into their own folder IIRC.

Unfortunately however, they've still got the UI lag on some machines.
This lag is (essentially) caused by the fact that scripts are loaded on an ad-hoc basis on the main UI thread, which locks everything up with blocking disk I/O. Depending on whether you've got a SSD or not, and how fast the SSD is, it ranges from essentially nil here to pretty nasty for some people.

I haven't (quite) forgotten them, but the entire codebase is what as a developer I'd call a mess, and unfortunately nothing is anywhere close to thread safe.
I've got a half-complete change to using properly threaded timers, but really the *entire* thing needs ripping out and starting all over again.

A minor TLDR on that:
Pretty much the entire program is written and stored in two VB.Net WinForms.
Eveything within the program fires off various timers, which are implemented using WinForms timers.
This is all fine and dandy, *until* you attempt to do anything on a background thread, which can't access data on the UI thread without performing what's known as an Invoke operation to switch to this thread context :-)
The 'correct' method of doing things is to store all properties in background classes, and simply pull the appropriate data from these from the UI thread (as this does not require an invoke), but doing so would essentially be akin to re-writing the entire thing from scratch.
VB.Net doesn't help either, that was obsolete 10 years ago when C# came along :-P
Special90
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Special90 »

MrSawyerr wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:38 pm
Heyhey,

Sorry to double reply here. I have an issue regarding showing tagged images.
In scripts\AliceMerge\Modules\phtev_Mod25FF it wants to show at a curtain point a tagged image with TagBodyLegs :
I love smooth long legs #Smile @ShowTaggedImage @TagBodylegs
For some reason it doens't show me a tagged image (it shows at this point the default No Local Image Found image). I do obviously have images tagged with TagBodyLegs .
I then checked in an other script which did work for me scripts\AliceMerge\Modules\C103 to find out the reason why these tagged images did show up.
@Contact1 I don't care how many edges #DomName made you do already
@Contact1 Maybe a lot, maybe only a few or even none at all... it doesn't matter
@Contact1 So... @ImageTag(SoloF) @LockImages
This did work at this moment it shows an image with TagSoloF
When I changed scripts\AliceMerge\Modules\phtev_Mod25FF into the following text
I love smooth long legs #Smile @ImageTag(TagBodyLegs)
It then works and shows me a tagged TagBodyLegs image.

But I can imagine this is not the fix. Alot of these scripts use @ShowTaggedImage instead of @ImageTag( .
Could someone maybe explain to me what I set up wrong?
So I figured out that multiple stuff is not working in my current version. This is probably because of me installing and patching Tease-AI Wrong.
After unzipping Tease AI 054.9 should I only use the patch Tease AI 0.55.7.2d__2020_10_17_leezer3 patch 4 + Async ChatReadyState reversed (as in paste those files inside Tease AI folder and overwrite if necessary?) Or do I need to use any other patches before?
Also do I need additional Leezer3 patches? There are multiple updates within this forum. :look:
I think you are correct, and @ShowTaggedImage might have been replaced by the command @ImageTag(). (At least from what I saw here: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=20069&p=238527&hil ... ge#p238527 in 2017). I don't know a lot about how TeaseAI is supposed to work, but it shouldn't be too difficult to write a regex pattern to replace all calls of @ShowTaggedImage with @ImageTag() right? I'm not sure if this would break anything.

EDIT:
The problem actually seems to be caused by using @ShowTaggedImage when the image path has a space in it. See this post: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=16203&p=236207&hil ... ge#p236207. Taking the whitespaces out of all the paths to local images (including their file name) should fix the problem.
Limwenia
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Limwenia »

Thank you for the personality, I absolutely love it.

When diving through the scripts of the personality, I noticed a script "Kar_crushaudio.txt' under Custom\AV_End. I was unable to run this one, as I got an error about sarah audio missing. Anyone else had the same problem here?