Why is it so hard to find the EOS editor?

Post all technical issues and questions here. We'll gladly help you wherever we can.
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Why is it so hard to find the EOS editor?

Post by PlayfulGuy »

The only way I've found to get to the EOS editor is to google it, or try and find the EOS editor preview thread and follow a link there.

Given that the EOS editor preview came out in Jan 2019, going on two years ago, I would think there would be a proper way to get to it on Milovana. I hope it doesn't stay in preview mode for it's entire life the way the Nyx editor did.

And it doesn't work. I try to create a tease, enter a title and accept all the conditions and click create, and just get a blank screen. I've tried Chrome and Vivaldi and both do the same.

PG
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Why is it so hard to find the EOS editor?

Post by seraph0x »

PlayfulGuy wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:33 pmGiven that the EOS editor preview came out in Jan 2019, going on two years ago, I would think there would be a proper way to get to it on Milovana. I hope it doesn't stay in preview mode for it's entire life the way the Nyx editor did.
lol, shots fired. :-P

I'll make a todo for adding Eos to the main editor new tease flow.
PlayfulGuy wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:33 pmAnd it doesn't work. I try to create a tease, enter a title and accept all the conditions and click create, and just get a blank screen. I've tried Chrome and Vivaldi and both do the same.
This is fixed now.
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Post by PlayfulGuy »

seraph0x wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:59 pm
PlayfulGuy wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:33 pmGiven that the EOS editor preview came out in Jan 2019, going on two years ago, I would think there would be a proper way to get to it on Milovana. I hope it doesn't stay in preview mode for it's entire life the way the Nyx editor did.
lol, shots fired. :-P

I'll make a todo for adding Eos to the main editor new tease flow.
PlayfulGuy wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:33 pmAnd it doesn't work. I try to create a tease, enter a title and accept all the conditions and click create, and just get a blank screen. I've tried Chrome and Vivaldi and both do the same.
This is fixed now.
Thank you! And I'm glad you saw the humor in my comment about the Nyx editor. Reading this again days later I realize that could have been taken either way, so I'm glad you took it as intended :-)
champyawn
Explorer
Explorer

Post by champyawn »

I still can't find the EOS editor?? It's so hard to find. I feel like a link could easily be added to the Webteases page.
47dahc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by 47dahc »

champyawn wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:45 am I still can't find the EOS editor?? It's so hard to find. I feel like a link could easily be added to the Webteases page.
Under The Art of Web Teasing section.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=22767
champyawn
Explorer
Explorer

Post by champyawn »

Thanks