Estim device [POLL]

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.

What is your main audio-driven estim device?

2B
32%
3rdH
3%
ET312B
18%
BT Stim
2%
Custom build
39%
Other
6%

Total votes: 284

whaappen1968
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Estim device [POLL]

Post by whaappen1968 »

I have a 2B, which is great for some things, but I'm looking to get something else as well. Mainly to get teases like Estim Tower working properly. The working pain files others have used for the 2B are good, but I get the feeling I'm missing a lot because of the way the 2B modifies signals.

What would people recommend (bearing in mind I have no interest in making my own)?
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by boundupone »

whaappen1968 wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:00 pm I have a 2B, which is great for some things, but I'm looking to get something else as well. Mainly to get teases like Estim Tower working properly. The working pain files others have used for the 2B are good, but I get the feeling I'm missing a lot because of the way the 2B modifies signals.

What would people recommend (bearing in mind I have no interest in making my own)?
for me et312b, stock is hard to find but keep your eyes peeled and there seem to be some units landing at erostek every week or two
Try anything once!
whaappen1968
Explorer
Explorer

Post by whaappen1968 »

Thanks for that, that's one that I was looking at.
whaappen1968
Explorer
Explorer

Post by whaappen1968 »

hmm, that looks really hard to get hold of. All European sites say out of stock, and I found a couple of sites warning that customs have confiscated ones sent from the US.
hosenguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by hosenguy »

There seem to be a few trickling into sales outlets but they go fast.

You should consider building your own!
https://easyeda.com/server.francesco/mk-312-bt
DuckDuckGo search MK-312-bt
Also look on gethub and discord.
Qdot has a hand in this too. The firmware is free and there are pc boards that are now proven you can buy.
This is completely compatible with the ET-312-b.
whaappen1968
Explorer
Explorer

Post by whaappen1968 »

I'm not going to be able to build one myself, but looking around I see a couple of people selling them. Might be an option.
JakofClubs
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by JakofClubs »

As someone who's had a ET312b for 15+ years and got a 2B six months ago, the DIY MidStim feels much better to me, thought there are a few tracks that feel better on the commercial devices. When I made the MidStim, I didn't think I'd use it much, but it looked like a easy project. Now it's my favorite by far. I liked it so much, I made a couple more versions with higher quality amplifiers (Nobsound) and nicer cases.