Estim Journeys

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Andrus
Explorer
Explorer

Estim Journeys

Post by Andrus »

For your enjoyment, I present Estim Journeys!
This is a tease I've been working on for about 6 months. I'd particularly like to thank Stimby* and Lolol2 for play testing this work.

Here it is: https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=43396

The default game is pretty simple. You have to enjoy and withstand stim signals up to a hidden random goal that you can only guess at. You earn points at the end of each page. In default mode, you can cancel a journey at any time, but most journeys have substantial bonuses for completing all pages.

The Tease is designed for free exploration. If you'd like to make it more difficult, turn on auto-select, turn off 'exiting journeys' and choose a high random goal. If you don't want the game, set a low goal and just enjoy.

There is a choice of 3 finishers with very different style signals. If you haven't earned the finisher, you'll be sent to Silver Girl for punishment and lose some points.

There is a choice of about 25 journeys. Other than auto-select mode, there are 4 different random modes: 1. Mistresses 2. Submissives 3. Sexy Girls and lastly, 4. A Journey sampler mode. There are somewhere around 780 pages in the Tease.

Most of the picture sets are a homage to a golden age of bondage photography. These were fantastic sets were posted about 20 years ago. I've kept this theme, but mixed in some newer photos as well. I hope you'll enjoy these pics as much as I do.

All of the estim signals were developed by myself. There are a large variety of signals in this Tease and triphase is used liberally. You can activate an automatic slow volume progression of 70-90% if you like. If is off by default. I do not believe there are any extreme signals to cause concern. This was developed on a StereoStim: an analog-based estim device. If you are using a digital-based device your experience will differ. Your electrode type and position will also cause differences in frequency response. YMMV.

I'll check here for errors and feedback but I can't guarantee I'll be able to respond quickly. Life is busy these days! I also want to say thanks to the estim community for being a great collection of people. Play safe and be well everyone!

Andrus

*Stimby - I think you mentioned you have a different user name here?
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Estim Journeys

Post by Electro »

I'm happy to see this finally reach it's release. :-D Thanks a ton for putting the effort into making a tease with your custom files and building the theme based off of the golden age of bondage.
Your method of audio creation is unlike anything else and is unique not only as a group, but from each stim file being very different from the next. It's a new experience compared to playing with other stim files, especially when you find the journeys where the stim can really blur the lines between what is pleasurable, what feels pleasurable in a rough way, and what feels like torture.
I really like how you allowed to have the choices for how you want to work your way through the journeys(choice to stop), randomized autoplay, and reaching the finish based on a goal if that's desired.
Well done!
thebears73
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by thebears73 »

gave this a shot last night and although the concept is great, it just doesn't work well on the 2B which is a real shame. To much hanging around doing nothing with no signal, despite is a supposed pain session. shame as it real does have a great potential.
Andrus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Andrus »

2B experience: That is very odd... because on a StereoStim every signal is pretty dense with very few silent sections. I did a bit of googling and found this quote about the 2B: "The processor units in both filter signal - too high in the range and it won't deliver beyond a certain frequency, and if the beat or tone makes sharp, quick, or abrupt changes, it tends to filter these out too."

So, most of the tease is calibrated to around 70% volume - this is easily adjusted via PC volume control. But my signal style tends to be *much* more persuasive than lolol2's. There are a number of signals in this where I've overlayed 20-100Hz LFO stutters on top of a strong base signal. It makes for a much more interesting signal.
otto_dix
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): On Probation for ownership

Post by otto_dix »

Hi Andrus

I have a 2B and I have been exploring your new tease. I have not tried the punishment options yet, but all the scenes I have tried have been very enjoyable. I especially like the variations of the signals within each scene. Its clear that alot of work has gone into the production of these sound files.

I am also excited that this tease can be used "hands free". I might make use of it with short self bondage for an extra thrill.

Thank you,

Otto
thebears73
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by thebears73 »

Andrus wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:19 am 2B experience: That is very odd... because on a StereoStim every signal is pretty dense with very few silent sections. I did a bit of googling and found this quote about the 2B: "The processor units in both filter signal - too high in the range and it won't deliver beyond a certain frequency, and if the beat or tone makes sharp, quick, or abrupt changes, it tends to filter these out too."

So, most of the tease is calibrated to around 70% volume - this is easily adjusted via PC volume control. But my signal style tends to be *much* more persuasive than lolol2's. There are a number of signals in this where I've overlayed 20-100Hz LFO stutters on top of a strong base signal. It makes for a much more interesting signal.

For example try your look at the cum session, dont have enough points and get to a mistress is a point where you may as well just exit and restart. I played it again and id say about 30% of the files just dont register on the 2b and if you turn up the output to compensate you have to be very carful as when it does pick a signal it frys your balls!! :w00t:
Andrus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Andrus »

I had a few days to think about this. I think I'll need to put a bigger disclaimer on the front that it is meant for an analog StereoStim / BTStim type device and only that. From a development perspective, it makes it difficult (possibly impossible) to develop more complex signals that cross devices unless you stick to very simple interference patterns.

The tease has upwards of 500 signals in it, generally merged/adapted from my growing library of around 5000 signals. Each one of these has been checked on a StereoStim ... but generally I am using mathematical rules and programming to have a high confidence that they are "in the ballpark". It's reasonable to expect that different units will have moderately different frequency responses... but if a digital unit just filters out anything it's digital signal processor doesn't like... well, there is no predicting that. This is especially true as manufactures aren't really open about how their units work.

But I get that if someone drops $500 or $1000 on a unit they may be very much vested in that platform. And most people may be not have the technical know-how to build a quality StereoStim which might cost $150 for a well-crafted build.

Edit: I threw a warning on first page and thanks for letting me know about 2B issues. This topic is worth a deeper discussion, maybe over on SocialStim.
misslisa
Explorer
Explorer

Post by misslisa »

Since I am in quarantine, i let my boy wire himself up and try this. We used a video call so I could watch. We have a DIY unit as recommended on smartstim. He said it was amazing. Set up for the automatic ramp, he only lasted an hour. I picked the sessions. A couple of 5 minutes of hell and a couple of random mistresses. He said the finish snuck up on him. Great program and highly recommended.
otto_dix
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): On Probation for ownership

Post by otto_dix »

Sigh. I love my 2B, especially for its remote use capacity and built in modes, but I think it will be worth it to get at least the low end Econo BT unit just to be able to take full advantage of all the great estim programming that gets published here.
BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BoundSquirrel »

otto_dix wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:29 pm Sigh. I love my 2B, especially for its remote use capacity and built in modes, but I think it will be worth it to get at least the low end Econo BT unit just to be able to take full advantage of all the great estim programming that gets published here.
If you're feeling brave build a DIY box. They're really not that hard. As long as you are careful and keep your positive and negative straight and don't cross the channels, you'll be fine. It may be easiest to have 4 colors of wire so that you can have pos and neg for each channel.
throwawayacct
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by throwawayacct »

Quick question for OP: What's your preferred electrode arrangement for this tease?
Draakjes
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Draakjes »

Ik have a problem, Every time I open the tease, my points are reset to 0.
Is this normal?

BTW, e-stim 2B shows no problems for me.
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

Draakjes wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:34 pm Ik have a problem, Every time I open the tease, my points are reset to 0.
Is this normal?

BTW, e-stim 2B shows no problems for me.
yes, it's normal. It's supposed to keep you playing for awhile.
arig4711
Explorer
Explorer

Post by arig4711 »

Hi,

first of all the webtease is great and one of my favorites. Your stim files fit perfectly to stereostim devices.

There is, as far as I can see, one bug in the tease. When using continuous mode, you get randomly to the finisher sequence as an endless loop (independent of your game points). Thats a pity, when you are in self bondage. It would be very nice, if you could fix this bug.
ZeeWW
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by ZeeWW »

This is an amazing tease. Love the concept, the images and the stim files. Thank you for your work. I just love making this tease as long and as difficult as possible :-D