[Release] Estim Experiment Day 3

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Release] Estim Experiment Day 3

Post by Electro »

I'm not going to read through all the documentation because I'm not interested in doing this kiosk mode thing, but if you are someone who wants to do this, be sure you know how the computer get pulled out of kiosk mode? Do you finish the tease and it's still stuck in this mode, or is there a time setting where it will get pulled out. ..or is there a password that could be entered that you'd probably be able to use and defeat the kiosk mode anyway?

I don't know the answers to these questions but be sure that if you are trying to use these that you know that it won't lock you out of your computer beyond the time you are trying to complete the tease.
lala888
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): No
Sub/Slave(s): No

Post by lala888 »

boundupone wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:52 pm
lala888 wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:36 pm
Kaelis wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:35 am

Dumb thought, but in certain browsers, once you're in full screen mode there's no way to close the page outside of keyboard commands, or clicking "Escape" to exit full screen first. I know that Microsoft Edge does that, cause that's what I use.

You don't have access to the Taskbar either, so if you just made sure your Keyboard was out of reach, that would leave you able to interact with the tease via the mouse, but unable to exit the tease prematurely, which I think is what you're looking for?

Edit: to clarify, I mean clicking the "full screen" button from inside the webtease.
Thanks for the idea but yes I'm looking to get completely stuck during the tease to feel trapped and the feeling of being forced to go through with it. You can easily leave full screen by right clicking somewhere even without your keyboard.
I have been looking around still for you, and have come across something called kiosk mode. This is for when people want to put a computer in a public space, but lock it to a certain app, site etc. I havent every used it myself, but it sounds like it may do what you want (either through windows kiosk or chrome kiosk). Here are some links to what I found -

https://www.howtogeek.com/173562/how-to ... ed-access/

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/window ... single-app

https://www.appsadmins.com/blog/chrome- ... troduction
Sounds very interesting! Big thank you!
I will check it out :D
Kaelis
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kaelis »

lala888 wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:31 pm
lala888 wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:36 pm

Thanks for the idea but yes I'm looking to get completely stuck during the tease to feel trapped and the feeling of being forced to go through with it. You can easily leave full screen by right clicking somewhere even without your keyboard.
I have been looking around still for you, and have come across something called kiosk mode. This is for when people want to put a computer in a public space, but lock it to a certain app, site etc. I havent every used it myself, but it sounds like it may do what you want (either through windows kiosk or chrome kiosk). Here are some links to what I found -

Another suggestion - could you go into keyboard and mouse settings and just unbind M2?
lala888
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): No
Sub/Slave(s): No

Post by lala888 »

Kaelis wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:27 pm

Another suggestion - could you go into keyboard and mouse settings and just unbind M2?

Ha! That is a fantastic idea! I feel so stupid now! :lol:
throwawayacct
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by throwawayacct »

lala888 wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:33 am Ha! That is a fantastic idea! I feel so stupid now! :lol:
"A man can be considered to be trapped in a room if when attempting to leave, it does not occur to him to pull, rather than push at the door." - Ludwig Wittgenstein
Kaelis
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kaelis »

lala888 wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:33 am
Kaelis wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:27 pm

Ha! That is a fantastic idea! I feel so stupid now! :lol:
Glad that worked for you XD
Stimmer0815
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Stimmer0815 »

Hi,

First, thank you for this great tease. I love him for selfbondage.

I have a question because of the Ramping when you choose a beginning level.

When i start with 40% and 120 minutes, the End level is 80%
When i start with 60% and 120 minutes the End level is 100%

In the end, i also have a ramping of 40% with 120 minutes playing.

Is there an advantage to use 40% or 60%? I would love to have the option to start with 40% and end with 100%.
Is this possible?

Thank you and have a good week.

Greetings Chris
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

40% to 80% results in a larger increase in volume than 60-100%, so try 30% to 70% if you have enough headroom with your volume controls to do it. 40% is half of 80%. 70% is more than double 30%. The volume curve isn't linear and the higher than volume percentage the less the difference is between each percent.
Kevin77794
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kevin77794 »

boundupone wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:55 pm Image

Tease Link

Mistress Bianca is back, and this time she has you all to herself and she wants to tease you with estim until you cum, but that won't stop her.

You choose how long the tease will last at the start, and Mistress Bianca will then mercilessly tease you with the aim to make you cum over and over again until the time is finished. Optional self bondage!

You will need an estim box that can accept audio inputs to use this tease.

Theme of this tease
Spoiler: show
The theme is a long slow tease, getting you closer and closer to the edge until you can't hold back. But Mistress Bianca will just keep going until the time you set is over no matter how much you beg her to stop (especially if you use the optional self bondage)

As this tease is about a long slow tease, if you choose a short time, you may find it hasn't really got going by the time your time is up. This also carries over into the ramping of power, which is designed to make a long self bondage session pleasurable, so with a short time you won't notice much ramp up
Mistress Bianca
Spoiler: show
Mistress Bianca is behaving unusually in this tease. What is she up to? That will become clear in the next tease in the series
Future of this series

Is Day 4 out yet? I haven't been able to find it. But this is an awesome series. Thanks for making it!
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by boundupone »

Hi, sorry, no, havent really done anything towards day 4. I have something else which is nothing to do with this, but rather something pretty simple, but never got around to finishing it.

But i am very happy people are still playing my teases and enjoying them

Perhaps I will pick this up again
Try anything once!
JBK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by JBK »

boundupone wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:31 pm Hi, sorry, no, havent really done anything towards day 4. I have something else which is nothing to do with this, but rather something pretty simple, but never got around to finishing it.

You should, I love the atmosphere as your work. I read your plans for day 4 somewhere (don't remember where) and that sounded very promising. If you need help in writing dialogue or sorting image sets, let me know. I'm always willing to collaborate in creating good content!
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

JBK wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 8:43 am
boundupone wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:31 pm Hi, sorry, no, havent really done anything towards day 4. I have something else which is nothing to do with this, but rather something pretty simple, but never got around to finishing it.

You should, I love the atmosphere as your work. I read your plans for day 4 somewhere (don't remember where) and that sounded very promising. If you need help in writing dialogue or sorting image sets, let me know. I'm always willing to collaborate in creating good content!
Thanks for the support. Right now I just can't do it as work and personal are both stupidly busy, but one day hopefully, and I will for sure need help :)
Try anything once!