[Release] Estim Experiment Day 3

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

[Release] Estim Experiment Day 3

Post by boundupone »

Tease Link

Mistress Bianca is back, and this time she has you all to herself and she wants to tease you with estim until you cum, but that won't stop her.

You choose how long the tease will last at the start, and Mistress Bianca will then mercilessly tease you with the aim to make you cum over and over again until the time is finished. Optional self bondage!

You will need an estim box that can accept audio inputs to use this tease.

Theme of this tease
Spoiler: show
The theme is a long slow tease, getting you closer and closer to the edge until you can't hold back. But Mistress Bianca will just keep going until the time you set is over no matter how much you beg her to stop (especially if you use the optional self bondage)

As this tease is about a long slow tease, if you choose a short time, you may find it hasn't really got going by the time your time is up. This also carries over into the ramping of power, which is designed to make a long self bondage session pleasurable, so with a short time you won't notice much ramp up
Mistress Bianca
Mistress Bianca is behaving unusually in this tease. What is she up to? That will become clear in the next tease in the series
Future of this series
This series is planned to be at least 14 episodes long, with a deeper story unfolding over time. This is just the third in the series so a long way to go

Do you want to know why Mistress Bianca is behaving differently? This is a big spoiler for the next tease so only read if you want to know what happens in the next episode
Mistress Bianca has gone off script. She wanted you to be as quiet as possible as she was hiding what she was doing from the other Mistresses as this session was a personal one she was doing off the books. In Day 4 you will be summoned for a session, but instead of Mistress Bianca running things, you will be faced with an angry Mistress Asa who wants to know what happened with you and Mistress Bianca
Try anything once!
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Release] Estim Experiment Day 3

Post by Electro »

I didn't expect Estim Experiment Day 3 to show up so soon.

I played for an hour and noticed even if I choose no selfbondage, it asks "How long would you like to be tied up for" when asking how long to run the tease for. Minor issue and no software based bugs to report.

I think the audio files are chosen randomly but I think one of the files is a little higher volume than the rest. I thought it was intentional at first like a pain section but it just felt like a louder pulsing stroke so I'm not sure if it was intentional, as a challenge, or not, but then all of the rest of the sound files were the same volume, feeling like a normal ramp from calibration, as the first one which made the volume feel comparatively quiet for the rest of the tease because I was densensitized by the louder one. My taskbar volume meter showed the volume was higher so it should be easy to spot comparing them in Audacity. I played for an hour and I think this specific file was about 7 minutes long if that helps narrow it down.
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

Electro wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:33 am I didn't expect Estim Experiment Day 3 to show up so soon.

I played for an hour and noticed even if I choose no selfbondage, it asks "How long would you like to be tied up for" when asking how long to run the tease for. Minor issue and no software based bugs to report.

I think the audio files are chosen randomly but I think one of the files is a little higher volume than the rest. I thought it was intentional at first like a pain section but it just felt like a louder pulsing stroke so I'm not sure if it was intentional, as a challenge, or not, but then all of the rest of the sound files were the same volume, feeling like a normal ramp from calibration, as the first one which made the volume feel comparatively quiet for the rest of the tease because I was densensitized by the louder one. My taskbar volume meter showed the volume was higher so it should be easy to spot comparing them in Audacity. I played for an hour and I think this specific file was about 7 minutes long if that helps narrow it down.
Thanks for the feedback

I changed the text for setting time, thanks for catching that.

The files are all chosen randomly as the tease progresses, but there were 2 possible files that could have been a little stronger, I have now removed both to try and keep this tease all gentle build up, no pain is supposed to be in this tease.

Hope you enjoy playing this tease

thanks
Try anything once!
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

I enjoyed the tease, it's a good batch of pictures, I imagine from the same groups as with Bryci in day 2.
I like that it is more relaxed and a watch and feel sort of thing. After reading the spoiler, I can't wait for the next one.
lala888
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): No
Sub/Slave(s): No

Post by lala888 »

Alright, first off:
LOVE your teases. All of them! <3 They are fantastic!

I have done all of them multiple times and in self-bondage. I usually use an ice release with the key to my handcuffs dropping down once the ice melts with a phone next to me for emergencies.
I only have my remote mouse in my hand but am otherwise unable to move.

My question:
I'm looking for a way to be forced to play the teases. Is it possible to make you unable to close the browser window, shut down the PC with the mouse and all that? I want to feel totally helpless and having to endure the tease ;)

If someone could help me out with that please =)
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

Throw away the mouse after you have started the tease? :-D
Maybe the more save way to remove the batteries so you still have this as a safety release but it take you more than just click a button.
My creations:

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
lala888
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lala888 »

lolol2 wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:48 pm Throw away the mouse after you have started the tease? :-D
Maybe the more save way to remove the batteries so you still have this as a safety release but it take you more than just click a button.

While that works with the latest release it won't with the older and maybe future ones ;)
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

Hi. Thanks for the feedback. It really motivates me to hear people like my teases.

Only thing I can think of would be third party software that can disable some functionality of your computer (there are a number designed to limit functions so you can leave toddlers / kids alone with the computer) but I haven’t personally used any myself so can’t direct you to anything specific. Other option would be if any of the programmers on here could whip up something?
Try anything once!
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

I'm waiting patiently to try the next one. :-D :innocent:
lala888
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lala888 »

boundupone wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:26 am Hi. Thanks for the feedback. It really motivates me to hear people like my teases.

Only thing I can think of would be third party software that can disable some functionality of your computer (there are a number designed to limit functions so you can leave toddlers / kids alone with the computer) but I haven’t personally used any myself so can’t direct you to anything specific. Other option would be if any of the programmers on here could whip up something?
Yes, I have been thinking about those as well but without much experience it's hard to tell if it even works let alone quite a whole lot of work to set up correctly so you don't get stuck.
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

Yeah, is a tricky one. Looking at the software i dont think they quite do what you want.

I guess if the bottons are reliably in the same place you could position the mouse, then put electrical tape over the sensor, so you can click but not move the cursor?

only other thing i can think is if it is possible to hide/disable the close, minimise and maximise buttons on the browser window somehow?
Try anything once!
lala888
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lala888 »

boundupone wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:08 pm Yeah, is a tricky one. Looking at the software i dont think they quite do what you want.

I guess if the bottons are reliably in the same place you could position the mouse, then put electrical tape over the sensor, so you can click but not move the cursor?

only other thing i can think is if it is possible to hide/disable the close, minimise and maximise buttons on the browser window somehow?
I'm still searching for a way but I enjoy your teases regardless :)
Especially the newest one works perfectly anyway.

Keep up the great work and I hope to see a new one soon <3
Kaelis
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kaelis »

lala888 wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:52 pm
boundupone wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:08 pm Yeah, is a tricky one. Looking at the software i dont think they quite do what you want.

Dumb thought, but in certain browsers, once you're in full screen mode there's no way to close the page outside of keyboard commands, or clicking "Escape" to exit full screen first. I know that Microsoft Edge does that, cause that's what I use.

You don't have access to the Taskbar either, so if you just made sure your Keyboard was out of reach, that would leave you able to interact with the tease via the mouse, but unable to exit the tease prematurely, which I think is what you're looking for?

Edit: to clarify, I mean clicking the "full screen" button from inside the webtease.
lala888
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lala888 »

Kaelis wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:35 am

Dumb thought, but in certain browsers, once you're in full screen mode there's no way to close the page outside of keyboard commands, or clicking "Escape" to exit full screen first. I know that Microsoft Edge does that, cause that's what I use.

You don't have access to the Taskbar either, so if you just made sure your Keyboard was out of reach, that would leave you able to interact with the tease via the mouse, but unable to exit the tease prematurely, which I think is what you're looking for?

Edit: to clarify, I mean clicking the "full screen" button from inside the webtease.
Thanks for the idea but yes I'm looking to get completely stuck during the tease to feel trapped and the feeling of being forced to go through with it. You can easily leave full screen by right clicking somewhere even without your keyboard.
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

lala888 wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:36 pm
Kaelis wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:35 am

Thanks for the idea but yes I'm looking to get completely stuck during the tease to feel trapped and the feeling of being forced to go through with it. You can easily leave full screen by right clicking somewhere even without your keyboard.
I have been looking around still for you, and have come across something called kiosk mode. This is for when people want to put a computer in a public space, but lock it to a certain app, site etc. I havent every used it myself, but it sounds like it may do what you want (either through windows kiosk or chrome kiosk). Here are some links to what I found -

https://www.howtogeek.com/173562/how-to ... ed-access/

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/window ... single-app

https://www.appsadmins.com/blog/chrome- ... troduction
Try anything once!