[New Release] The Estim Experiment Day 2

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [New Release] The Estim Experiment Day 2

Post by boundupone »

Hi all

I decided to remove the other buttons in the final session with Bianca

Also, I uploaded another 600+ images into the kink slideshow category
Try anything once!
thebears73
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by thebears73 »

Tobjac wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:56 am Anyone already tested this with a 2b and can tell how good/bad it works? 😊
i was a beta tester, its good with the usual pain files not quite working for me. i think only one session didn't really do anything. Give it a run, im sure you will enjoy it.
thebears73
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by thebears73 »

When i played this though and not sure of you have fixed it, the final session drops back down to 40% starting volume, despite setting at 65% for me. I feel the 2b needs higher input volumes at times as a starter.
throwawayacct
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by throwawayacct »

boundupone wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:31 am
throwawayacct wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:54 pm
boundupone wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:37 pm

Very strange, volume should be 40 as standard if you haven't changed settings. At lease you were able to sort it, but I don't know what happened, sorry about that.

If anyone else has same issue please let me know

Seems really quiet to start at even 60 - I had my USB sound dial way up higher than usual, Mac settings higher than usual too, just to see.
I think some boxes like 2B struggle with sound level/interpretation of this sort of sound into stim, but for me on ET312b there is no problem, with 40% set in settings, I only need to start at about half power on normal settings

Yeah, except I'm using a BTstim, no processing going on. Settings on the laptop at 95% volume and my external dial over 80%. BT dials stay the same across tracks/teases, and this one just comes in too quiet. Is there something browser-dependent going on?
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

throwawayacct wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:10 pm
boundupone wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:31 am
throwawayacct wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:54 pm

Seems really quiet to start at even 60 - I had my USB sound dial way up higher than usual, Mac settings higher than usual too, just to see.
I think some boxes like 2B struggle with sound level/interpretation of this sort of sound into stim, but for me on ET312b there is no problem, with 40% set in settings, I only need to start at about half power on normal settings

Yeah, except I'm using a BTstim, no processing going on. Settings on the laptop at 95% volume and my external dial over 80%. BT dials stay the same across tracks/teases, and this one just comes in too quiet. Is there something browser-dependent going on?
Sorry I have no experience with BTstim units. Does it work with the other estim teases on here?
Try anything once!
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

thebears73 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:47 am When i played this though and not sure of you have fixed it, the final session drops back down to 40% starting volume, despite setting at 65% for me. I feel the 2b needs higher input volumes at times as a starter.
Thanks for the feedback

This was deliberate as the final session is an automatic ramp, and the volume is used to move to next section.

So it starts at 40%, then moves on at 45%, 50%, 55%, 65% and 75%, so I cannot leave this section as free choice, as otherwise it won't work. However I have now changed as follows -

Starting volume 60% and then 65, 70, 75, 86 and 95%, so this should help boxes struggling with lower volume levels
Try anything once!
snowcat22
Explorer
Explorer

Post by snowcat22 »

I'm using an ET312 and I had to have to power turned up twice as high as I have ever turned it up before. It is definitively more quiet than any other estim tease on here. Ultimately not a big deal, just scared me a bit.

...snowcat...
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

snowcat22 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:08 pm I'm using an ET312 and I had to have to power turned up twice as high as I have ever turned it up before. It is definitively more quiet than any other estim tease on here. Ultimately not a big deal, just scared me a bit.

...snowcat...
Is strange how different people are finding this tease power level different. For me on my ET312b MA at about 10 o'clock triphase A to cock head, common to anal and B to balls, all the power I need is normal power mode and channels at between 45 and 65 and that is plenty (at least to start, the longer you play the more power you may need)
Try anything once!
Andrus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Andrus »

Has anyone gotten this to work well with a StereoStim? Even if I start the start at 90% calibration I'm just not getting much signal from this. Which makes me turn the volume on the StereoStim way up into the scary scary zone where it could make my dick explode. ( it's much like Estim Experiment in this regard)

I just checked signal levels by capturing into Audacity ... I'm seeing -16dB at start compared to around -3dB where it should be. "Start / recalibration volume: 75 / 75" I'd really like this to work but something is just not right.
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

Andrus wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:18 pm Has anyone gotten this to work well with a StereoStim? Even if I start the start at 90% calibration I'm just not getting much signal from this. Which makes me turn the volume on the StereoStim way up into the scary scary zone where it could make my dick explode. ( it's much like Estim Experiment in this regard)

I just checked signal levels by capturing into Audacity ... I'm seeing -16dB at start compared to around -3dB where it should be. "Start / recalibration volume: 75 / 75" I'd really like this to work but something is just not right.
He is using a bunch of the same files from Estim Experiment, so they are all the same level. It's too quiet to use raw, I boosted the volume with VBaudio Voicemeeter Banana. Apparently there are plugins/extensions for Firefox or Chrome that can boost the volume too. Estim Experiment, Estim Bondage, and Estim Experiment Day 2(this tease) use very low audio volumes relative to other estim.
Andrus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Andrus »

My problem is usually the other way. I forget to add a "gain -3" and the file is unreasonably hot but I don't notice it in the thousands of files I grind out. I usually try to aim for about 70% or -3dB in audacity. But -16dB is... way too low. Even if you have your Tease volume at 100% it will mean your box has to be cranked up to a scary level. It's reasonably easy to batch fix this, I think.
qwksilver
Explorer
Explorer

Post by qwksilver »

ET-312, A tip, common base shaft up about 1-2", B ring under balls.
computer volume 100%, Browser volume unmodified
tease calibrate at 60, play at 70, I calibrate for high ok.

with all this my volume mixer on the computer is running from 10-20%, a few pain files are makeing it to 35ish%.
this is really low, playing my favorite teases i have to dial back the computer volume to about 85%, and then i calibrate in around 10oclock, and my usual play settings which gives me a LOT of space for desensitization.

this tease is at almost double my normal start point and MA at almost 3oclock, on high.

gonna try a volume booster

I like the story, my only request would be that the ending would be nude and lewd, latex is gorgeous and quite nice for the teasing sections, but not very satisfactory as a finisher
just_some_dude
Explorer
Explorer

Post by just_some_dude »

Andrus wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:46 am My problem is usually the other way. I forget to add a "gain -3" and the file is unreasonably hot but I don't notice it in the thousands of files I grind out. I usually try to aim for about 70% or -3dB in audacity. But -16dB is... way too low. Even if you have your Tease volume at 100% it will mean your box has to be cranked up to a scary level. It's reasonably easy to batch fix this, I think.
I use a volume control plugin for chrome that is capable of boosting the volume.for this tease (I never played the first estim experiment, but I did note that it had same low volume issue when I took a look at it). And I agree with you it is scary to have to turn up the device so high to accommodate the low tease volume.
qwksilver
Explorer
Explorer

Post by qwksilver »

I can assure you that with both the 2B and 312 I played strong files to 100% on high, this is over the course of a long session and a lot of desensitization, but the machines will likely (not including chaos factors) not cause harm to you. stereo stim can definately harm from some of the early diy designs, mostly those have filtered out and the current diy plans are fairly stable, and btstim i think it is makes a decent (but personally untested) product, and since it's sold commercially its less likely to cause problems and the community not know about them.

I used a vol boost on chrome at 400% to get a playable file on the et312. I highly recommend that with testing volumes at 100%/100% that the author personally adjust the volume to hit about 70-85 average and 95 on the highest noise file he has. remember that we can all tune down the volume easy, but running boosters is just asking for distortion. and then once the files are running at say 40% it should look like about 30% on non pain, and 45% on pain. all this is easy as hell to use once the output is there.

I couldn't find a volume boost that actually worked in mozilla, so I switched to chrome for this session.

Just some thoughts, I had a hell of a great session with this tonight once the booster was on, and I was seeing those volumes I describe above.

HOT feels...I get more of these from undercurrent/low volume, because it's just not pushing past the start point for my skin/electrode/gel combo. That in turn is causing a warmish, or hotspot feel, again all that disappeared with the boost.
qwksilver
Explorer
Explorer

Post by qwksilver »

A note for the author I forgot
Spoiler: show
The session we can choose a set of photos, has the same sound no matter what, if you had a randomizer there, or a specific sound file for each set, that would be nicer, I know in theory we shouldn't spend that much time there, but I hit it first and ended up in it for 4 sets before my first edge.

I like the randomizer more, because then we can't determine if it will suck, or be amazing for each rotation, and if that file happens to just not get someone there at all, they aren't stuck in gallery time forever. I know technically you can "edge" out and move on, but that just ruins the fun if you're trying to make it for real.