[New Release] The Estim Experiment Day 2

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
MegaErato
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [New Release] The Estim Experiment Day 2

Post by MegaErato »

fantastic job on this! There is a lot of attention to detail in your teases and the dialogue is great.

I have a stereostim DIY box, and also found the I had to have my volume control waaaaay up compared to other ones on the site. Same as Experiment Day 01. Certainly scarrryyyy
I did have one "fry your dick off" moment as a result of having the volume so high, but unfortunately I've been too busy to write a review until now and I can't remember which girl it was... it was a massive jump though, a different kind of file I think, a lower sounding file than the other ones, which usually feel more powerful to me anyway. Overall though, having to crank the volume really high isn't a big deal.

Either way, it was a blast and thanks for sharing and taking the time to make this!
E-stimmer and erotica artist :w00t:
tommarr
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tommarr »

Having the same thing with volume here. Need to crank up max volume to feel it. Tho can't get it high enough for proper feeling and also don't feel comfortable really running the tease with amp maxed out as I never do it and normally hit like max 50% of volume.. Something going on with volume here
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by boundupone »

can anyone advise if it is possible to increase the volume of the files? I am not going to rebuild the tease, so increasing level of the files seems easiest way to fix this issue. Of course the risk is you unbalance everything and make some files unusable if they end up too loud?

I have no experience in this so don't even know if this is possible
Try anything once!
Rillo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Rillo »

This is what I was dealing with on the tease I am currently building (if I understand your issue correctly).

Files have a natural "max volume level". Some are louder while other are quieter (the way they were originally created).
Using something like Audacity you can "amplify" the file to a specified level. This will not mean all files are 100% on the same level though (but it should be close). Sometimes different channels of the same file are at different levels, so simply amplifying the file as a whole can still leave a difference between channels. When I ran into this, I would split the channels, get each one to the level I wanted (individually), then recombine them.
throwawayacct
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by throwawayacct »

boundupone wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:32 pm
throwawayacct wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:10 pm
boundupone wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:31 am

I think some boxes like 2B struggle with sound level/interpretation of this sort of sound into stim, but for me on ET312b there is no problem, with 40% set in settings, I only need to start at about half power on normal settings

Yeah, except I'm using a BTstim, no processing going on. Settings on the laptop at 95% volume and my external dial over 80%. BT dials stay the same across tracks/teases, and this one just comes in too quiet. Is there something browser-dependent going on?
Sorry I have no experience with BTstim units. Does it work with the other estim teases on here?
It's stereostim - and yes, it's worked beautifully with almost all the other milovana teases. One of the bondage ones recently was real quiet, too, and the first Experiment works well if only a little hit and miss with specific files and volume. My guess is the processors in the ET and 2B units are doing something with signals, that isn't being translated to a "raw" device. I'll give a shot with the browser audio booster apps.
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

throwawayacct wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:09 pm
boundupone wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:32 pm
throwawayacct wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:10 pm

Yeah, except I'm using a BTstim, no processing going on. Settings on the laptop at 95% volume and my external dial over 80%. BT dials stay the same across tracks/teases, and this one just comes in too quiet. Is there something browser-dependent going on?
Sorry I have no experience with BTstim units. Does it work with the other estim teases on here?
It's stereostim - and yes, it's worked beautifully with almost all the other milovana teases. One of the bondage ones recently was real quiet, too, and the first Experiment works well if only a little hit and miss with specific files and volume. My guess is the processors in the ET and 2B units are doing something with signals, that isn't being translated to a "raw" device. I'll give a shot with the browser audio booster apps.
I actually used exactly the same files for both day one and day two of estim experiment, so I don't understand why there would be any differences? Unless something has changed EOS side with newly published teases even if using same files?
Try anything once!
qwksilver
Explorer
Explorer

Post by qwksilver »

boundupone wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:37 pm can anyone advise if it is possible to increase the volume of the files? I am not going to rebuild the tease, so increasing level of the files seems easiest way to fix this issue. Of course the risk is you unbalance everything and make some files unusable if they end up too loud?

I have no experience in this so don't even know if this is possible
I've done a bit, if you have a mega zip of all the audio and director structure, I can look into it.
there are some batch processors that will allow you to bump the volume and put all the changed files in a new place.

I also have a good number of the raw estim files that are used in teases so if they match up to some of those I can tell you if they are different that my reference versions.

I also haven't run ee1 in a while and will look at what the output looks like later on, may even play it some, and see what it looks like in the volume control department
qwksilver
Explorer
Explorer

Post by qwksilver »

ee1 v2 calibrates at unmodified browser, computer 100%, about 40% at computer.
the first mistress plays at maybe 15% or so.

adding the booster 400% gets me more about 60% starting so.....
I would likely find this easier to play, especially if i calibrated at 50%/ramp time as suggested.

I did find one mistress Adrianna who pegs the system to max, her first 4-5 screens are all 4x louder to begin with it seems. at no boost she hovers on the 50% mark fairly well.

i would say an overall boost of 2x the gain on the low files would do it. once you have a gain, like +10db or whatever, a batch processor can likely do the whole library at once.
kksavas
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by kksavas »

can you upload the audio files?! i could check them with my 2b in fast mode to collect the not working files!
so we could implement a 2b version of the tease :look:
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

Hi all, as so many of you are having issues with the stim files, I am working with qwksilver to make them better, and you can check out topic below where we have put together a test tease to try new versions of the files compared to the old.

If these are good for more of you then I can replace the files on Estim Experiment Day 2 so it works better for everyone

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23103
Try anything once!
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

OK, feedback was much more positive for the new files, so I have now republished the tease using the new files. Hopefully this will now work better on a wider range of stim boxes.

The files have been boosted a little so be careful the pain files aren't too much, but they still should be in line with the rest of the tease overall

Big thanks to qwksilver for re-working the files for me

Hope this tease now works better for more of you, happy stimming
Try anything once!
MegaErato
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MegaErato »

boundupone wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:20 pm OK, feedback was much more positive for the new files, so I have now republished the tease using the new files. Hopefully this will now work better on a wider range of stim boxes.

The files have been boosted a little so be careful the pain files aren't too much, but they still should be in line with the rest of the tease overall

Big thanks to qwksilver for re-working the files for me

Hope this tease now works better for more of you, happy stimming
Glad to hear, thanks to both of you! Can't wait to have a chance to try it out :w00t:
E-stimmer and erotica artist :w00t:
FatherDarkness
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by FatherDarkness »

New files are a huge improvement. Well done.
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

FatherDarkness wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:01 am New files are a huge improvement. Well done.
Good to hear, thanks for letting me know
Try anything once!
qwksilver
Explorer
Explorer

Post by qwksilver »

BUG: Maybe...
Spoiler: show
I always get "Slave, I am very disappointed. Lucky for you the data we have collected so far is very good", I remember in earlier testing that the i came button could come with a few different results. Some rest but keep going, some heavy followup, and some of the above, maybe a few other random results.

I'm also fairly sure that the result I get now was only if I was near the end like 80-90% through the selected edges)

I'm testing at 10edges
"we're happy result at mid-screen(after edge) and during all mistress I've encountered"
using skip intro button to start so maybe a counter not resetting in that mode?