All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Cirelle
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Cirelle »

Hey everyone!

I just made my first tease! It can be found here.

It's a simple game where you choose how much you want to stroke and bet on some dice. Tease length is honestly all up to RNG, you can choose to make the tease shorter or longer if you want though.

Anyways, if you find any issues or want to ask about anything, that's what this thread is for :)

Update 1: Metronomes and hard mode added! (Watch out, hard mode is MUCH harder)

Thanks everyone,
Cirelle
Last edited by Cirelle on Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
tckt78
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Feedback: Stroker's Dice

Post by tckt78 »

I like it. It's a very interesting game with lots of potential, especially the betting on strokes & edges.

As I play it, I see some things that I would prefer to add to the mix. I'm a metronome guy, so I'd like that for the strokes. And depending on how many strokes you bet, it would be nice if we could get a set of XX strokes to a picture. For instance, if you bet 50 strokes, you get a single picture. If you bet 500 strokes, I'd like 5-10 pics to break it up. Same for edges, with maybe pics on a timer while getting to an edge. The edge & hold is nice too, but it will skip additional edges (I had it set for 2, had one edge & hold, and then it went back to betting).

Overall, fun tease. Lots of potential, and definitely in my favorites.
qatguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Sub/Slave(s): I'm a switch

but mostly a sissy submissive

Post by qatguy »

i agree with tcker, metronome will make it more fun.

anyway, this tease was great.

maybe, force the betting person, to cum on accident, for a punishment.
lor205y
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lor205y »

This looks awesome! I agree with the above comments for breaking up larger stroke or edge numbers to make it more fun.

I haven't tried yet, so maybe I will recant this, but from quickly testing it, it looks pretty easy to rack up 200 points. Like, if you bet 150 strokes repeatedly you can probably get there in a 15-20 rounds, and that's not really that much if you're just starting fresh. Maybe 10-15 minutes of play time.

Maybe increase the difficulty, or offer suggested difficulty ranges?

OR you could get really fun and have difficulty settings.

On harder settings, make it impossible to get high enough rewards to get there without dozens of rounds, and you could even make the rewards decrease as the player gets closer and closer to the goal, or similar. Or start throwing things in like having the host change your goal, or adding points to the goal as a punishment.

EDIT: Just gave it a quick 20 minute session and got absolutely destroyed. Didn't earn a single point, and was literally edging every 20 seconds by the end. SO... I may be wrong about the difficulty level.
offthechain
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by offthechain »

This is one of the coolest teases I have played in awhile! I do have some suggestions: so you bet strokes and edges, but maybe adding a mode where on a wrong guess, the dice roll gives additional tasks and/or punishments would be fun. For example, on a roll of doubles, it could force you to double your strokes, or on a roll of snake eyes, you would have to spank yourself or slap your balls. Either way, great job!
Cirelle
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Cirelle »

Thanks everyone for the feedback!

I just updated the tease, so now there's a metronome for stroking/edging, as well as a hard mode that gives you progressively less points as you get closer to the goal.

I'll see if I can add some of the other suggestions like random punishments as well :)
intermolecularpyro
Explorer
Explorer

Post by intermolecularpyro »

This tease is excellent!

In hard mode the decreasing amount of points is really cool, but I've noticed that the points multipliers don't work properly. You get the same amount of points no matter what number you bet on. It means there's no incentive to go for anything other than a 7.

Loving it so far!
Carnal1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Carnal1 »

Yes, a great tease. I love the gambling aspect. Wish there was some more teases along that line.
Thanks for sticking with it and making updates. The metronome made it much better, but now seems to not be working. :-(
I like the option for "hard mode" too. I wonder if it'd be possible to squeeze in some kinks, either as added bets or maybe punishments for ....?? Taking too many 'easy'bets or losing too much or? ?
Thanks for the obvious good work you put in making this.
horloger76
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Dom/me(s): I had, outside Milovana.
Sub/Slave(s): No

Post by horloger76 »

Yes, really a great game, Cirelle. Many thanks for the idea. You need to say first that the player begin with 0 point.
You may expand the game with some traps. For example, at 62 points (if you go to 200), you lose all the points you won. Or, at 125 points, you win 10 free points. And so on ...
Punishments and other kinky stuffs may be great, as people said.
And you really need to add a button "CUM" in the right side of screen.
Keep cool and wank funny :-P