[Feedback] Ballbusting Intelligence Agency

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
TheBusted
Explorer
Explorer

[Feedback] Ballbusting Intelligence Agency

Post by TheBusted »

Hello all, I just published the EOS tease “Ballbusting Intelligence Agency”:
https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=46399

What did you think? Any and all feedback is welcome. However, I’m specifically interested in (1) any ideas for creative ways to implement ballbusting in a future tease, or (2) specific models you’d like to see in future teases.
If you like my teases, please consider supporting me on Patreon!
elvisomar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): None, but I'd be interested

Re: [Feedback] Ballbusting Intelligence Agency

Post by elvisomar »

I did a walkthrough for part of this one, and I thought the model choices were great, the pacing and approach was very, very good and included some unique and clever ideas.

Having said that, I'm just not a ball busting fan, so I didn't have the stomach to go much further than I did. Now, if I was being trained to edge and deny myself while my trainers watched and teased, as a means of building my willpower in case I were captured, then I would be totally on board. I hope others enjoy this one. Thanks for sharing your efforts, TheBusted.
ppaaiinn112233
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by ppaaiinn112233 »

I just finished the tease and it was great! (Just like all the rest of your teases :-P) I thought the model choices were awesome too!

Your torture methods are great! :-P You could try hitting against a hard surface and dropping things on them. Humblers are a fun tool as well, they're easy to make too!!

Well done TheBusted for all your great teases over the years!! :-D
Golya
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Golya »

Hi

I agree to say it's the best of your teases. I'm not especially into ball busting but i appreciated it and found it very fun.
It would have been great if there were some stroke/edging in addition to CBT.
TheBusted
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TheBusted »

elvisomar wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:44 am I did a walkthrough for part of this one, and I thought the model choices were great, the pacing and approach was very, very good and included some unique and clever ideas.

Having said that, I'm just not a ball busting fan, so I didn't have the stomach to go much further than I did. Now, if I was being trained to edge and deny myself while my trainers watched and teased, as a means of building my willpower in case I were captured, then I would be totally on board. I hope others enjoy this one. Thanks for sharing your efforts, TheBusted.
Thanks for the kind words! This tease is loosely based on the old tease series "Spy Training" by Cactusman. If you liked the concept of my tease but not the ballbusting aspect you might like that series: https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=19257
ppaaiinn112233 wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:36 pm I just finished the tease and it was great! (Just like all the rest of your teases :-P) I thought the model choices were awesome too!

Your torture methods are great! :-P You could try hitting against a hard surface and dropping things on them. Humblers are a fun tool as well, they're easy to make too!!

Well done TheBusted for all your great teases over the years!! :-D
Thanks! I've tried some of those things out in past teases. I'll be sure to incorporate them in the future.
Golya wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:22 pm Hi

I agree to say it's the best of your teases. I'm not especially into ball busting but i appreciated it and found it very fun.
It would have been great if there were some stroke/edging in addition to CBT.
Thank you! The upcoming teases that I'm working will likely include more stroking / edging, so be on the look out!
Slave Sidrick
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Slave Sidrick »

I loved it, thought it was great and a huge fan of ballbusting teases.

I'd love to see it become a series where you're captured by different girls and have to make it through the torture for someone to rescue you or something similar. Could get different codes based on whether you make it through or surrender and then the next one the code links to where the story goes?

(I've never made a tease so I don't know how easy/hard it would be but just my thoughts).

P.S. one bit of advice would be to let us know at the start that we might need toilet seat or hard surface. I was doing it on my desktop so that bit didn't really work for me, if I knew at the start I'd have opened it on my laptop.

That's just me nitpicking though lol, great tease and thank you for making it!

I love all of your teases, they're definitely some of my favourite ones to do!
ostermanblue2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ostermanblue2 »

Another god-tier tease! I love the images you select, and the emphasis placed on admiring their bodies to encourage harder swings..

The training weight round was especially devious this time...*shuddering* I may have pushed myself harder on this tease than any previously, and that's saying a lot...#2 and #3 are other teases of yours :lol:

Thanks for making these, it's really enjoyable.
TheBusted
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TheBusted »

Slave Sidrick wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:06 am I loved it, thought it was great and a huge fan of ballbusting teases.

I'd love to see it become a series where you're captured by different girls and have to make it through the torture for someone to rescue you or something similar. Could get different codes based on whether you make it through or surrender and then the next one the code links to where the story goes?

(I've never made a tease so I don't know how easy/hard it would be but just my thoughts).

P.S. one bit of advice would be to let us know at the start that we might need toilet seat or hard surface. I was doing it on my desktop so that bit didn't really work for me, if I knew at the start I'd have opened it on my laptop.

That's just me nitpicking though lol, great tease and thank you for making it!

I love all of your teases, they're definitely some of my favourite ones to do!
Thanks! If I ever do a Ballbusting Intelligence Agency Part 2, it will likely be something similar to your suggestion where you get captured and have to put your training to good use. If you want to see that sequel get made, please consider voting for it on this poll (voting is free).

And thanks for the reminder about the hard surface. I should have included that in the up-front list of needed toys, but it slipped my mind.
ostermanblue2 wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:33 am Another god-tier tease! I love the images you select, and the emphasis placed on admiring their bodies to encourage harder swings..

The training weight round was especially devious this time...*shuddering* I may have pushed myself harder on this tease than any previously, and that's saying a lot...#2 and #3 are other teases of yours :lol:

Thanks for making these, it's really enjoyable.
Thanks! I really appreciate it.
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

Hi!
I was checking the Interactive TOTM poll for July and I saw your tease. I've never played a ballbusting tease before and I wanted to see if it was something I'd enjoy. So I tried.
The idea was to play just a little since I didn't have much time, but I ended up playing the entire first part. Needless to say that for a newbie like me things got quite intense real soon. Fear and pain forced me to hold my slaps/punches more times than I'd like to admit (especially with the hardest ones) and I had to repeat those... :\'-( Soon even the firm and light ones became quite unbearable. But I kept going.
The models you chose, the pacing, the writing were very high quality stuff.
I don't know if I discovered a new kink thanks to you or if I liked your tease a lot, but I felt very horny throughout the entire first training session. Despite the pain, I was hard and leaking and at a certain point I felt close to cumming too. This horniness made me want to keep hurting myself again and again despite what was left of my working brain was begging to stop.
I didn't expect to experience all this from this kind of tease but it's been a nice surprise.
Because of all this I gave your tease a 5: I'm now curious to try and complete your tease and become a fully fledged BIA Agent. I don't know if I'll make it (maybe the first round was the easiest part and the following ones will prove too hard for me) but I definitely want to try. I just need to find the two items to make the brutalizer and I'm ready to go.

I don't have much experience with ballbusting to suggest ways of implementing it: sorry for that.
I could suggest Bobbi Starr as model if she is of your liking.

Sorry for the long comment. I hope it was useful or at least it's been enjoyable to read a newbie's first experience with ballbusting.
Thank you a lot for creating this beautiful tease!
TheBusted
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TheBusted »

tigrotto wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:54 am Hi!
I was checking the Interactive TOTM poll for July and I saw your tease. I've never played a ballbusting tease before and I wanted to see if it was something I'd enjoy. So I tried.
The idea was to play just a little since I didn't have much time, but I ended up playing the entire first part. Needless to say that for a newbie like me things got quite intense real soon. Fear and pain forced me to hold my slaps/punches more times than I'd like to admit (especially with the hardest ones) and I had to repeat those... :\'-( Soon even the firm and light ones became quite unbearable. But I kept going.
The models you chose, the pacing, the writing were very high quality stuff.
I don't know if I discovered a new kink thanks to you or if I liked your tease a lot, but I felt very horny throughout the entire first training session. Despite the pain, I was hard and leaking and at a certain point I felt close to cumming too. This horniness made me want to keep hurting myself again and again despite what was left of my working brain was begging to stop.
I didn't expect to experience all this from this kind of tease but it's been a nice surprise.
Because of all this I gave your tease a 5: I'm now curious to try and complete your tease and become a fully fledged BIA Agent. I don't know if I'll make it (maybe the first round was the easiest part and the following ones will prove too hard for me) but I definitely want to try. I just need to find the two items to make the brutalizer and I'm ready to go.

I don't have much experience with ballbusting to suggest ways of implementing it: sorry for that.
I could suggest Bobbi Starr as model if she is of your liking.

Sorry for the long comment. I hope it was useful or at least it's been enjoyable to read a newbie's first experience with ballbusting.
Thank you a lot for creating this beautiful tease!
Thanks for the kind words! I just published a story with this same concept you might like too. I've heard from a few people now that my teases have turned them on to the world of ballbusting, which is awesome to hear. Milovana needs more ballbusting fans.

I'll be sure to check out Bobbi Starr. Thanks for the recommendation!
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

TheBusted wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:30 am Thanks for the kind words! I just published a story with this same concept you might like too.
You're welcome!
I'll be sure to read it this evening. Thank you for the heads up.

I tried your tease. What a painfully beautiful experience that was! I wasn't able to complete it though. I had to stop at round 3 (spoiler for those who haven't tried it yet)
Spoiler: show
after the first jumping jacks. I don't have a 2 liter bottle so I used a 1.5l filled with 1 liter, which was already enough to reach a medium intensity pain after the "beauty treatment" :lol: received until that moment.
But the first yanks had me in tears from pain and I was a little scared I'd have hurt myself. I tried to continue, but I eventually stopped. The string had become very tight around my ballsack. Maybe I tied it wrong or maybe that's what was supposed to happen and I'm just weak. I kept reading the tease and tried to continue from round 4. Of course I had failed at that point but I wanted to see if I could continue.
Tied my balls and went to the bathroom. I was super excited at that point about what I was going to do so I started applying my weight and crushing my balls. It was much more intense than when I had to do it in the second round and I haven't been able to crush them under my entire weight. When I tried to do so for a while I cried from pain and I came. It's been almost a couple of months since I last came and your tease had me so aroused despite the intense pain I was put through but I certainly didn't expect to cum from that.
But I did and what a nice orgasm that was. Thank you. Sorry for failing though. :-/
I'll probably try again one of your teases, but for now I need to give my balls some rest... :-P
Thank you again for this wonderful experience!
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

TheBusted wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:57 pm any ideas for creative ways to implement ballbusting in a future tease
I was reading your story and I had an idea for a ballbusting technique. It probably isn't very creative though. Anyway what I thought was:
Standing in front of a desk or some hard surface at waist height. Tie the balls so they don't have room to roam and place them on the desk. Then take the the baton and... It's hammer time!
Xipotech
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Still looking for.

Post by Xipotech »

Very nice tease! But when we will get sequel ? :whistle: