[RELEASE] Cock Hero: VR Champions 2020

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

yaspfa
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE] Cock Hero: VR Champions 2020

Post by yaspfa »

Thank you, your work is very much appreciated! :w00t:
cockherolover
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cockherolover »

I've added a 1440p preview: https://cockhero.netlify.app Thank you!
jgrants
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by jgrants »

Add me to the list of fans! This thing is awesome!

I hope nobody puts together a custom estim track for it. If so it will be my end :w00t:
Ebhan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ebhan »

geogpig wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:32 pm I don't have my VR setup with me, but the parts I scrubbed through I am super impressed/ excited to see some VR CH content! Can you share your how you edit/ export VR content, maybe even link some tutorials?

This rocks dude, can't wait to do a full playtest :w00t:
I use FL studio to make the beats, After Effects to create the beatmeter, and Premiere for the rest of the process. Find the material i want to use for the round, and plop 'em onto a timeline and resize them so they all fit (I went with 2880p for my timeline but videos come in many different resolutions.)

The Premiere effect called "VR Plane to Sphere" is MVP if you want to add graphics to VR :w00t:

If you're (or anyone else is) looking for other specifics, feel free to ask - No tutorials involved, but i do work with video professionally so i know the software pretty well by now.
zingg2 wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:22 am
thanatos wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:36 am Thanks so much for attaching the Torrents! I've got a Vive so I am waiting eagerly for the next one!
Torrent for the Vive edition is now up!
Awesome, thank you! 8-)
thanatos wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:41 am Supremely well done. A work of art that you can live in.
Thanks! :whistle: :innocent:
TCMilovana wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:35 pm Outstanding work. Can't say every scene was to my liking, but I know if I want a cock hero video with all of my favorite scenes I need to make it myself.

I hope you make more, and let others know how you inserted a beatmeter int VR.
Thanks! I know the feeling of not every one of the scenes hitting the "target", that's why i started making 'em :w00t:

For the beatmeter, use the effect "VR Plane to Sphere" in Premiere.
cfs6t08p wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:51 pm This is fantastic, hope to see more like this :yes:

Any chance we could get a list of scenes?

IMO the bonus round is not worth waiting for, I enjoyed the last round much more, but this is just personal preference
Uhm, sure i can make a list of scenes. Maybe over the weekend, maybe early next week

In terms of the bonus round, i originally planned to make it one song only :w00t: But i had a bunch of material that i liked and thought it would be fun to let people choose if they wanted the countdown or freestyle at the end. I figured people would just rewind and watch the end of round 10 again if the bonus wasn't to their liking :-D
yaspfa wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:53 pm Thank you, your work is very much appreciated! :w00t:
As is everyone's reactions :) Thanks!
jgrants wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:47 am Add me to the list of fans! This thing is awesome!

I hope nobody puts together a custom estim track for it. If so it will be my end :w00t:
:innocent:
wingsofbacon
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by wingsofbacon »

Great work! Awesome music selection. Got a track list?
jgrants
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by jgrants »

This was my first VR experience and only using a basic google cardboard. So not a super hi resolution experience.

That being said besides the hot clips and great edit what has surprised me was to find myself excited the most with the girls eye contact.

Man, you have set the bar super high for future VR cock heros!
tommarr
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tommarr »

What video players you are using on desktop to view this? I'm having no luck playing this in deovr. Simply does not play at all. At the same times all other vr videos I've played have been working fine, HEVC too. Don't know why this one doesn't play
Meph420
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Meph420 »

tommarr wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:34 am What video players you are using on desktop to view this? I'm having no luck playing this in deovr. Simply does not play at all. At the same times all other vr videos I've played have been working fine, HEVC too. Don't know why this one doesn't play
having the same issues.(vive versions)
Ymerdrengen
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ymerdrengen »

Played through it today. Can’t add much more to what has already been said. Great video! It is in many ways a perfect ‘port’ of CH to VR, with both the great and the less than great parts:

Greats:
Music, editing, thematic rounds and, especially for VR, consistency. All amazing!

Less-than-great:
Some scenes did not entice me as they were out of my kinksphere, which is ever so more clear in VR. I apparently want to be the only dude in scene.
All what has already been said about the beatmeter. It is always a compromise and a matter of preference.

The only technical isse I had was one scene in round 3 which was odd as it make me go cross-eyed - but that might have been an issue with the source.
jgrants
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by jgrants »

Ymerdrengen wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:43 pm I apparently want to be the only dude in scene.
I second that, I wanted only my virtual buddy to be on the scene :-D
BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BoundSquirrel »

jgrants wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:47 am Add me to the list of fans! This thing is awesome!

This is next on my list. ;-)

Unfortunately work has kicked into high gear and I have way less time to devote to it.

I will let you all know when it's done! :w00t:
Ebhan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ebhan »

wingsofbacon wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:47 am Great work! Awesome music selection. Got a track list?
Added to main post as attachment 8-)
tommarr wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:34 am What video players you are using on desktop to view this? I'm having no luck playing this in deovr. Simply does not play at all. At the same times all other vr videos I've played have been working fine, HEVC too. Don't know why this one doesn't play
Meph420 wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:57 pm having the same issues.(vive versions)
I use DeoVR or Whirligig. I fiddled with codecs when i installed it, and it has worked perfectly ever since. Sounds like a codec issue - Not sure is LAV Filters would help out, but it might be worth a try.
Ymerdrengen wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:43 pm Played through it today. Can’t add much more to what has already been said. Great video! It is in many ways a perfect ‘port’ of CH to VR, with both the great and the less than great parts:

Greats:
Music, editing, thematic rounds and, especially for VR, consistency. All amazing!

Less-than-great:
Some scenes did not entice me as they were out of my kinksphere, which is ever so more clear in VR. I apparently want to be the only dude in scene.
All what has already been said about the beatmeter. It is always a compromise and a matter of preference.

The only technical isse I had was one scene in round 3 which was odd as it make me go cross-eyed - but that might have been an issue with the source.
jgrants wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:08 pm I second that, I wanted only my virtual buddy to be on the scene :-D
Noted - I was wondering if anyone would have an issue with this, but i think next time i'll just make it a seperate round and give people the option to skip it if they're not into that stuff :innocent:
brewster
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by brewster »

Meph420 wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:57 pm
having the same issues.(vive versions)
Get the LAV filters that deovr recommends - https://github.com/Nevcairiel/LAVFilters/releases
That allowed me to play the videos in VR, was just a black screen before installing that.

This video made me upgrade from a gtx970 to a 2070. Weehaw, arriving in a week! I hope its not my i5-6600k 3.5ghz CPU that's the bottle neck. I'm very very excited to play it. As it is right now, it's skipping/lagging every few seconds making it unplayable
frenchdude
Explorer
Explorer

Post by frenchdude »

Ebhan wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:57 pm Noted - I was wondering if anyone would have an issue with this, but i think next time i'll just make it a seperate round and give people the option to skip it if they're not into that stuff :innocent:
Your suggestion seems perfect to me.
I have to admit that the sudden sight of (big) cocks, especially in close up in a VR movie, can be quite disturbing if you're not comfortable with it :-O
(not that I'm so comfortable with it, but once the surprise faded out, it was great ! :yes: )

So warning people when some contents may disturb is definitely a good idea. I particularly like the "spoiler" thingie, for preserving surprises for adventurous people :smile:
But above all, in your (highly expected :innocent: ) next productions, feel free to put all the stuff you like :-)

Thanks a lot for your work
champyawn
Explorer
Explorer

Post by champyawn »

This was 8/10 for me, really amazing work. I appreciate the effort put into it. Beat-meter is great, no complaints there. Music and overall CH style 9/10 like nothing to complain about at all.

My only feedback would be to try to pick scenes where the model/body position is similar across cuts. I found myself having to look up and down in big sweeps a few times. Overall the editing/scene order is where the biggest improvement could be made if you choose to do this again (which I really hope you do).

Great job, which software did you use to edit? It would be fun to try to do one myself.

EDIT: If you can't open the video, your graphics card may need to be upgraded. My quite new card had small moments of lag in a few scenes.