Eos update: Having image issues in Chrome.

Post all technical issues and questions here. We'll gladly help you wherever we can.
nocnoc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Eos update: Having image issues in Chrome.

Post by nocnoc »

I'm experiencing some strange missing images when I preview my project in Chrome. The same exact project runs fine in Firefox and Edge (on windows). I've cleared the cache multiple times and logging out and in to no avail. Most images load fine. It appears to be related to recent picture additions, but I haven't been able to narrow it down. Perhaps someone else could do some testing. I'm making great progress with adding my new stealth-based pickpocketing/punishment mechanic for various characters and don't want to be distracted lol.
MisterFlames
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Re: Eos update: Having image issues in Chrome.

Post by MisterFlames »

Using Chrome and I had issues with recently added pictures as well.

But I was able to fix it by:
1. Close all EOS tabs
2. Delete cache
3. Start EOS again

If I delete cache while the EOS Editor is open, it usually doesn't work. Hope this helps somewhat.
nocnoc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by nocnoc »

That worked. I must have had the Eos tab open when clearing the cache. Back to work this morning on what is turning out to be one of my favorite characters, Mya. She is the president (and only member) of WETM, Women for the Ethical Treatment of Men. But might I suggest that you not get caught trying to steal from her. She brings spankings to a whole new level lol.
nocnoc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by nocnoc »

Hmmm. I may have spoken too soon. Still only an issue on Chrome. All the images were displaying fine after I cleared the cache. Then suddenly some of the most recently uploaded images stopped displaying again. They show in the page edit window, but not when previewing the project. I wonder if something changed about the way images are loaded with last weekend's Eos update that is causing the issue? Anyone notice this or have more information?
rakeshhame
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by rakeshhame »

nocnoc wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:10 pm Hmmm. I may have spoken too soon. Still only an issue on Chrome. All the images were displaying fine after I cleared the cache. Then suddenly some of the most recently uploaded images stopped displaying again. They show in the page edit window, but not when previewing the project. I wonder if something changed about the way images are loaded with last weekend's Eos update that is causing the issue? Anyone notice this or have more information?
I'm having the same issues in chrome
SEE TEASES CREATED BY ME AT:-
https://milovana.com/webteases/?author=106967
Spoiler: show
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

Image display issue should be fixed now - you will have to clear your browser cache one last time.