An ALL NEW creation for the ladies looking to get wild!!

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.

Interested in a dildo that has potential to be your Golden ticket to transcendental self awarenes?

-Would buy it now!
No votes
-Highly interested, but seeking further information..
14%
-Interested but skeptical, seems too good to be true.
33%
-Seems hoax-ish, just trying to oversell a sex toy.
29%
-I have zero belief in any higher power, this is it.
5%
-Just wanted to try the newest craze, whatever it is.
No votes
-I have plenty dildos, why invest in another...
10%
-I'm not sure I'd buy, but would love to find out more.
10%
-Custom, will be a singular design for you alone -yes
No votes

Total votes: 21

Rollin_Deems
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

An ALL NEW creation for the ladies looking to get wild!!

Post by Rollin_Deems »

Sooo.... I'm guessing my people are here and are ready to hear what I have to share!

I'm currently in the process of prototyping a new toy line for those
who are looking to take their orgasmic experience to an all new level. With assistance of a
toy line which exudes more than just the physical-emotional
response of which we've all cum (pun intended) accustomed to.

At this point all I can say is, this is going to be next level sexual
exploration at it's best! Simply as simple as can be, yet so unique to
anything I've seen in my countless hours of research to assure
that what I'm developing is truly a blessing and a gift to the planet!
Ladies and gents alike, if you like to play with toys in your insides,
be ready for what's on its way!!! It's going to bring the integration of
my favorite creative endeavors I work with. And as such going to
bring to you and your lovers, and playmates alike, and energy unlike any
toy you've EVER encountered. This I can guarantee, that this toy line
is going to be magical, quite literally!! Hand crafted and infused with
Reiki Master level energies and they'll radiate vibes more satisfying
than even your craftiest vibrating dongs on the market today!!

Being hand crafted, there will be selective new members released, as time progresses.
This being said, I will gladly do custom build and design to suit your needs
big or small, I'll develop them all! Completely customizable just for you!! We can coordinate
the design development, to insure it blows your mind, every time you decide to take yourself
a joyride!!! I want it to fit your insides perfectly, to allow that truly transcendental
experience, in which you can NOT wait to brag how INCREDIBLE your newest toy
is to your closest friends!! Like the kid on the block with the first generation of the latest gaming
system, that drives everyone else bonkers they are not up to speed
with the level you're playing on!

I'm just out here on a mission to reinvent the wheel and take that same ol
Dildo next level of insertion for real. I'm not looking to curl toes, I desire to
evoke your soul, turning orgasm to a holistic health benefactor beyond
any ideas of those before. I am designing a toy that I can assure, with mutual understanding
of it's inner workings, is going to activate the spiritual body within you. That aspect of self that is often
left to do all the automated functions which allow you to go about life without
needing to constantly be thinking of that next breath, the next beat of your heart,
the digestion of your food.

What if you could develop a relationship with your spiritual body in manner which
you can begin a cohesive correspondence, to the degree you can request it perform
other automated system functions that accommodate your hearts desire...
which then allows you the time that you are free to focus upon the most exciting and expansive endeavors
you can imagine. As you now are accessing ever abundance of energy, playing like
a child with their favorite toy again!! Could it be? No, no sounds too good to be true,
am I right? Yet what if it could be just that easy?! The paradox of the universal is
Reality, the closer we can get to paradox, the closer we come to infinity and it's
Infinite potential. If you're driving and tired of hearing a particular stations
variety of music and you are looking for something higher vibe, do we not but have
to decide to tune into that station we know we're most probable to find that energy
we wish to perceive? What if I told you my toy is going to act as the dial to your personal
tuner and can be your permission slip to access any channel you desire?!

The ultimate life hack to activate am energy inside that takes most decades of
dedication to daily devotions in many formats. All to condition their body-mind-spirit
to function in harmonic balance, and awaken themselves to that transcended state of awareness.
Of which we become initiates of spirit in an intimate relationship with our higher awareness,
the awareness aware of timelessness and all possibilities/probabilities... The self that
realizes it's singularity with the infinite energy that is creating galaxies and world's
alike, is the very same energy flowing through you. Consistently within every last person
you know, and those you've yet to meet, as they are but thoughts you've yet to dream.
The most advanced sexual toy becomes your intimate connection to your Divine vibration
which will grant access to a heightened level of cocreation, and other
worldly sensations, as you begin to literally have exquisite orgasm after orgasm,
delivering yourself deeper into the activation of dormant energy within your system.
This dormant energy, is not junk as they've conditioned us to see, but keys to accessing
levels of insight and consciousness which can process in a reality that supercedes even
most of the "becoming woke" community has even begin to scathe the surface of. I, like one
of my teachers -Dr. Joe Dispenza, am not trying to sell you on the woo-woo side of this.
Rather I prefer to back my product by innate understanding to be communicated
with you prior to investment, as to be certain we both are in understanding, that the scientific
method of addressing this toy development is rock solid. I want you to completely grasp
the fact that my toy is not just a toy but a quantum tool, which with a deep comprehension,
a true understanding, and implementation of the recommendation of activation by personal decree and
usage... Well let's just say it could be as effective for you as that catch phrase of a space
toy that went along the lines of going all the way out to the infinite and even past that!!

With proper understanding of what this toy is really all about, genuinely your only limit will be,
Just how far you can imagine creatively your universe to be, and in time of definitively seeing your
world respond to your new energy, directly as though you changed channels, allowing the other
stations to still exist within that same airspace, but knowing you're not about to ever hear some
Toby Keith on the hip hop/R&B station you currently tuned into as you just want to twerk
that booty, and bust a move as you groove and do that wild ish you do with your new lil (or
maybe not so lil 😏😈) dude. A tool, a toy, an ethereal joy that will embellish your energy and
have you the most envied individual in your circle!!! Once you get the chance to experience
this Divine design of mine, you'll cum back again and again, gifting yourself and your dearest
friends. As you won't take long to realize you want your real ones on that
transcendental path of ecstatic orgasmic bliss, in which each time you get off, you are closer
than ever to a level of self realization, that you gain experts level of influence upon your
world's creation. Aligning to Laws of Spirit that are absolute and active equally in all of the
universe. The laws that when in harmony, may as well be there lamp of which your personal genie
will arise in your full awareness, as its always been here for us, yet requires our awareness. But ass
we well know they have an infamous saying "your wish is my command" and I assure you that if
you find yourself at that level of awareness and alignment... There's nothing to great to be yours.

A little effort is required, in my offering mainly by satisfying your own inner most primal desires!
This isn't just a gimmick, a snake oil salesmen teeing to pull the wool over your eyes, using a time to
take advantage of a growing level of consciousness and discussion of advancing human potential.
To bring forth the sexual toy of the century, possibly of all history of toys honestly. I am genuinely
devout student of the universal mind. I've spent nearly a decade studying, training, and teaching
others where I can to awaken to their potential. So when I say this development was pure inspirational
creation from Creation itSelf, in a moment of mediation, and alignment to the higher awareness within.
This project is in its developmental phase presently, and I will be striving to have market ready by
Independence Day. Ideally taking orders and having delivered at your front doors on the 4th, so you can
Celebrate proper your freedom to be as freaky, wild and free as you desire to be!!! As well as giving your
soul, Independence from the trap of mundane monotony of the daily grind, as you unwind and find you
begin to cut those ties that bind you to a lifetime's timeline you are about to leave behind. As you venture
Onward and upward to new heights achieving breakthroughs holistically simultaneously with the light of
love, the very fabric the universal tapestry is woven, as you've woken the sleeping Goddess/God within.
Light just beaming from within every cell pouring out of every pore as you become further enlightened, by
empowering yourself and your sexuality, freely playing as a result of the divine intervention in imagination
in persuasion of the activation of such profound and insatiable sensations, you can't help but wonder if
you aren't in fact being fucked proper by a Divine entity each and every time you bust out one of these
toys of mine. As you take that ride of Divinity towards infinity, activating that energy of your own Divinity
within your being, and being human begins to become an all new experience of existence ITself. You
never know, if you never try, and just blow on by like I'm some sort of quack 😂. I accept I Am that I Am,
my own grandfather has let me know I'm "one of those quack doctors, eh?! Some sort of duck are you
now??" Since my first holistic health trainings I began attending in 2012. This is that next BIG SHIT
about to hit, this is the explosive first drop of insight to anyone, to give a heads up to those of this
community, that are just as freaky as me... So far as I can tell 🤭

If you took the time to get through this essay, then please do me a favor and give votes in the survey!
This is an incredibly dear to my heart project I'm working to bring to all of you who are intrigued, enticed,
Invigorated, and engorged with blood flow to those naughty bits of yours!! This is a collaboration of desire
to better the state of individual existence, as each of us has the power insanely innately to be the change
we wish to see in the world, as Gandhi dropped so eloquently upon us. This means that if I can offer the
means in which you find an end to any level of inner debacle, by taking inside you a key to the throttle of
which is only governed by your willingness to explore your inner-verse in which we have access to the
entirety of the universe. The Easter egg left hidden by the game designer, the ultimate cheat code, that
unleashes unrivaled potential of which growth is continually exponential. Insatiable, irresistible, infinite
potential radiating as you own every room you step into. The world can be yours, the master key in your
night stand drawer, anything is possible. Together, I'll help your possible become probable. Made of love
and highest quality silicone materials, quality assured! To pass on this would be absurd, or you'll be the
kid in the circle of friends who mentions they heard about that latest and greatest, while your friends
showcase their new toy. And oh boy won't you be frustrated, beyond sexually, knowing you could've been
of the first to experience the intensity of infinity filling you as deeply as your heart and creative mind should
desire. Let's collectively spread this gift of a toy inspired by the higher, like wild fire, to awaken the masses, as
we embrace the quivering n shivering orgasms that blast us out of body. Transcending into new bodies of
awareness, as assess shaken in alignment with vibration of creation enlivens these heightened sensations!
Expanding awareness that we are our salivation, awakening that Creator spark within!! Join me in this
journey, let's see what kind of waves of energy we may bring! The greatest shift in human consciousness
humanity has ever seen in history... The Great Awakening, come out of the greatest pandemic in modern times.
Change our lives, teach each other how to thrive, and live aligned. Revelations can still be revised, we have time,
this isn't the end. What we thought was the ceiling, we can redefine as simply the floor, as we acknowledge
we have so much more in store for us all as a whole!! Accelerate that heart rate, escape the seemingly doomed
fate, as we create a new world. Entering the Golden Age that the ancient ones have shared prophecies of arriving
in these exact times. To behold the heavenly state of existence, to inhabit a planet that's healed as we heal.
This is an absolute possibility, within the parallels of infinity and it's infinite potential. Let's turn up, tap in and turn
on the channel of awareness that makes it probable. I offer my sincere commitment to excellence, I have been
given a gift to give to each of you and all those you share this info with. Not only does the world have a definite
need for such a gift, but I'm willing to bet you (yes you) DESERVE to rise above this worldly level bull ish we have
steadily been dealt for far too long. Let's all cum together and explosively show that "O" face in the name of
global change in the race to existing in bliss and I believe it is to be exactly as ecstatic as we could hope it
to be. And first hand I've had my fair share of seeing the absolute reality unfold into being my experience, and
I then began to understand how deeply precise it is in the quote: "Miracles can happen once in a while, if we believe."
I believe there are plenty of you that are BOLD enough to believe in this, to make all the difference humanity needs
of us. As one person truly truly tapped and tuned in, absolutely turned on, exceeds the influence of one million
individuals that aren't. What would you do to activate that level of power and influence within you? Let's get you
YOUR power back, and the gift of life, truly in your hands... Possibly for the first time in your whole life!! I am inspired
by you and your desire for more! Let's do this, and let's bring in the second half of 2020, to be the clearest we've ever
seen the world. Why not take your life into your hands, by grabbing your new toy by the balls and giving it your all,
body-mind-spirit pulsating in unison as no longer experiencing a division rather get off like the bomb dropped and the
Fusion of two atoms uniting in one was all over the spectrum energetically and eliminated all that stood in it's path.
Vaporization of the stagnation of energy within, will birth reciprocation greatly unto the world Nations. We will come
freely, and frequently, charging our internal batteries with energy so pure, or presences will be the greatest presents we
could give to many. Again the laws of Spirit Will be effectively active in their infallibly perfect workings, allowing our energy to
Uplift all those we meet. To some our vibe will be so high, we will see them right off their feet. How can you possibly
Imagine a progression of life any better than this?!?! Self empowerment, enlightenment, grand awareness of your role in existence, and the mission of your soul, and what is to be your contribution at higher levels to the whole!!!

Let's make this the story we share with our future generations, well maybe modify the fact we went from seeing ourselves at every
turn getting fucked over one way or another, to investing in ourselves with the purchase of a toy/tool (tool is probably advisable for the younger ones that are hearing this tale 😂) that we took the fucking ourselves fully into our hands, embracing that gift and transcending the BS! To my brothers, I encourage you to consider the statement "happy wife, happy life", let your goddess in your world become the goodness within her own awareness, gift her the best, you'll soon realize how blessed you are when she returns that gift 10 fold. My beautiful ladies, may you treat yourself to the gift that was gifted by Divine Grace to extenuate your sensual pleasure to all new levels. You all deserve the pleasure and power this toy will bring to your world. I get it sounds almost absurd, yet how absurd will you feel when you heard you should've listened to the encouraging words I've spelled out for us here in this.... 🙄

P.S. for my fellas -

Believe me I have you in mind as well I assure you!!! The toys are coming for you too!!! We just need a revenue to build a bit of equity up, pay out the investors, and attain materials, and models. But my dear dudes, this is my promise to you, I will have an awesome array of choices, equally as exquisitely profound in their ability to assist you to experience an activation of such levels of potential within your being, you will embody your god awareness, and live the rest of your days as King of your kingdom. I will give the guidance to activating and attaining that empowerment, enlightenment and attunement to Divine energies of infinity which are eagerly awaiting you to align.
We will help you to be a light that shines so bright, you could give the blind man sight. I will do everything possible to assist in your Awakening to your potential on all levels, and the inheritance of all the good you can dream as is your inherent birthright! I hope the vision of your Awakening in every moment, in every move I make. I am truly here to be the catalyst to create that chain reaction that sends you into action of allowance in receiving mode of all your hearts desires. May I inspire, that is truly my highest desire.

How grateful I am for every last one of you, and your willingness to assist in gaming the flames of this fire, as our desire burns so much higher, that we seemingly never tire out. Let's spread the message about, shot it from your platforms, tell those closest to you, this is that next MAJOR something new! Best be sure you and your crew, can be at the forefront don't what we do to make this life of ours extraordinarily and beautifully new!!! It starts, my dear friends, with explorative and expressive and curious cats just like you!! Let's get wild, and free ourselves from our own constructs. The programming dying system installed in our advanced processors so we were stuck functioning as the lesser. We deserve better, YOU DESERVE BETTER!!! Let's go get it together, so we may exist happily, even after all this chaos we've been run through. Sounds phenomenal to me... The real question is, how about you? What will you do??