Whatever happened to Ms Julie?

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
BobbyS
Explorer
Explorer

Whatever happened to Ms Julie?

Post by BobbyS »

Her webteases and videos were hands down the most well paced and intense things I've come across through this site, but after a time they just stopped.

I always remember her very first tease, (O Control?), had lines that made it seem like she was in my head, knowing exactly when I'd be feeling certain sensations. And the video teases were among the meanest, most maddening things I've played, which I mean in the best possible way.

Did she get bored? "Retire"?
Miss you Ms Julie!
aldorax
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Whatever happened to Ms Julie?

Post by aldorax »

Funny you mention her. The other day I stumbled across a variant of her *excruciating* 1-10 counting tease ... which I always found very frustrating, b/c I can never last very long with it. The one I saw was in German, and it was 1-10 stroking up like hers, but with an equal number of seconds in-between as a pause. So, 1 on, 1 off. 2 on, 2 off, etc. Another one did the same thing but when you reached 10, it went backwards, so 10 on, 10 off. 9 on, 9 off, etc.

Anyway I hope she's ok, wherever she may be roaming!
MrExxE
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MrExxE »

I remember there was some people that were giving her crap about a couple of her teases. Just being rude and not adding anything constructive so she got upset and took off. That was years ago. It sucks though because her teases are amazing. Anytime I get in the mood to do a long session (I mean a week plus) then they're my go to for starting it off.
CamusPowder
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by CamusPowder »

A shame, really. Her videos really are the best I've encountered, and are the reason I discovered this website. Real masterpieces. I'd love to hear about what she's up to.