New eStim tracks for CockHero videos

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

New eStim tracks for CockHero videos

Post by BoundSquirrel »

It's been a while since new eStim files have come out for CockHero files that have been released. There is some great material out there and I'm happy to contribute by putting up some files to let you zap yourself to a happy ending. :-)

The links below are my 2 latest creations. I'm using the beats generated for Stacy vs. Sybil as these are, IMO, some of the best beat files that have been released for CH videos. Thank you, digitalparkinglot, for your great work on that video, the eStim track and publishing the raw beats!

All files are tested on both a 2B and a home-grown Midistim box before release. They should be free from any unexpected spikes, but please let me know if there are issues with these. Also, let me know if the volume increase across the rounds and file is enough, too much, or not enough.

I plan to keep making these as time allows. I'm happy to take requests, but I'm going to really prioritize anything that already has a separate beat track. Trying to filter out all of the background music, noise, etc. in an audio file at least doubles the time to make one of these.

Enjoy these two. I'll post more as I get them done.

Update 25 May, 2020: CH Freedom uploaded

Update 18 June, 2020: CH EmoArt2 and CH Softcore Collaboration 2 uploaded
Notes on these 2 files: I have not tested either on the 2B yet. I've been in a 'raw feel' mood lately with my Midistim. EmoArt 2 is totally different than anything else since there is no beat track. I liked the feeling, but proceed cautiously. There shouldn't be any big jumps, but it does increase over time like all of the files.

CH Feel the Vibe eStim Track

CH Softcore Collaboration eStim Track

CH Freedom Update: Be careful with this on a 2B. It works on really low volumes but if you like higher settings, the green and blue sections have a constant tone that is pretty intense. Thanks for the feedback, thebears73.

CH Softcore Collaboration 2 Updated 19 June to the fixed file.

CH EmoArt 2

Cock Hero: VR Champions 2020
This has been tested with Midistim but not on the 2B yet. There are no abnormal or constant tones so it should be fine on all devices.

CH Binary State

CH Passion This is the first time I've separated some beats on different channels. I tried this on my midistim and 2B and I don't remember any trouble spots with either.

:wave: *NEW* :wave: RLGL Clover This one uses the same clips as CH EmoArt 2, along with a few other tones I've picked up here and there.

:wave: *NEW* :wave: CH_EroClip
CH_EroClip 2B Version
As the description says - the second file is for those with a 2B. Some parts of the regular version may not work as well with the 2B.
Last edited by BoundSquirrel on Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:03 am, edited 10 times in total.
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: New eStim tracks for CockHero videos

Post by Electro »

I was able to find the video for Feel the vibe on PH, but I can't find softcore collaboration video in the same place either with the CH or cock hero prefixes. Where do I find the collab?
BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BoundSquirrel »

The MEGA links to both CH videos appear to be active on the front page for each video release.

Softcore Collaboration

Feel the Vibe

I'll post the links to the original video in future eStim releases. Thanks for the feedback.
PeterP1980
Explorer
Explorer

Post by PeterP1980 »

Thanks, I'll give these a spin! Should I use a stereo or tri-phase setup?

Stay safe!

Pete
BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BoundSquirrel »

PeterP1980 wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 6:34 am Thanks, I'll give these a spin! Should I use a stereo or tri-phase setup?
I suppose you could do either. I prefer (and tested with) a stereo setup. One thing I've learned about eStim is that it is very personal and what feels good for one may not for another.
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

I tried 'Feel the Vibe' and it's great. I actually like that the video doesn't have the beat meter because then I'm not trying to get my audio to sync up perfectly to the beats on the screen. I think it would be weird to try to use the video without eStim in the manual way because there is no beat to the audio to file, it's a bit more freestyle, but for eStim it's ideal.

For some reason the audio being played with VLC player strays off the time that it says it's playing because towards the end it was 30 seconds off and I was wondering why the stim was starting when it said stop, not sure why but when I played it with a different player, the timing was perfect. I've had this problem with other MP3 files and VLC though, so it's not your MP3 doing it. I haven't had that problem with Windows Media Player, Audacity, and Clementine though, so if anyone tries this and encounters a mismatch, try a different player.
Thanks, I'll give these a spin! Should I use a stereo or tri-phase setup?
The audio alternates with an overlap between channels, so tri-phase with the common on the base of the shaft(if it's not a wrapping trode such as a TENS pad or similar, attach it to the base on the side of the cock not facing you), one channel at the end of the cock near the head, the other channel somewhere else like perineum, anal, or probably base of spine(I don't personally use base of spine myself). There is definitely a stroking effect with tri-phase.
BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BoundSquirrel »

Thanks for the positive feedback! That people haven't jumped on here to say, "You jerk, you zapped my nuts off!" is encouraging.
I'm not trying to get my audio to sync up perfectly to the beats on the screen.
I wrote a simple batch file that helps with that. It starts both files simultaneously (or, simultaneously enough for practical use. It's technically in series, but so fast that you can't tell. See the cut for details.
Spoiler: show
I use Media Player Classic for video and Windows Media Player on a separate USB sound device for audio, and have my video and audio files in separate folders. Adjust the batch file text below according to your own setup

Batch File Starts Below:
--------------------------
ECHO

Start "" "C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmplayer" "D:\Work\Finance\2017\CHFG\Aud\Cock Hero Softcore CollaborationBsq.mp3"
Start "" "C:\Program Files\MPC-HC\mpc-hc64" "D:\Work\Finance\2017\CHFG\Vid\Cock Hero Softcore Collaboration.mp4" /fullscreen

----------------------------
Batch File Ends
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

Using a batch job sounds like a good plan moving forward, seems nice to have a single click operation and I have MPC-HC as well. I'll just need to keep in mind that I mute the video so I'm not getting hit with unwanted stim, somewhat unrelated but I found this out the hard way with a surround sound file(Stacy vs Sybil) once, the stim felt great but apparently an orgasm starts and the voice will give a spikey shock that I thought was put in there intentionally at first until I realized the mistake and downloaded the stim seperately. I'm looking for a video player that will let me turn off the audio channel or redirect the channels to different outputs in a non-surround setup and I can't find one.
I'm entertained by your folder placement. :lol: I'm lucky that nobody touches my laptop but me.

Usually I don't have much issue with getting the timestamps to line up, I can usually quickly tap the pause button on the video running ahead quickly enough to get the times to line up, but it's when videos don't have their timing synced with the audio and I need to try to line them up by feel that I encounter a problem. This isn't an issue with your files but it seems to be when I play some of the funplayer(I think it's called) converted files, the type that will turn the automatic stroking machine output into a blowjob/stroking feeling, that some of these don't have the timing right.
redgreencolor
Explorer
Explorer

Post by redgreencolor »

BoundSquirrel thanks for sharing these two files, excellent work.
In the future is there a possibility to make a file for the video "Cock Hero: Inferno - Canto I"?
Thanks again
BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BoundSquirrel »

Electro wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 7:20 pmI'm looking for a video player that will let me turn off the audio channel or redirect the channels to different outputs in a non-surround setup and I can't find one.
This is why I use WMP for audio. You can go to "Organize > Options > Devices", select 'speakers' and force WMP to output to your chosen audio device. I use a cheap USB audio device (if you go to Amazon and type, "USB Audio", you'll find about a dozen of them for around $8) to drive my stim setup and my speakers for MPC for the video file. If WMP doesn't work when you try this, close it and re-open it and make sure the settings stuck - it's finicky, but it's the best way to work this that I've found.
Electro wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 7:20 pm I'm entertained by your folder placement. :lol: I'm lucky that nobody touches my laptop but me.
Hey, one can't be too careful. In theory, that's the same for me, but better safe than sorry. :-)
redgreencolor wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 7:50 pm BoundSquirrel thanks for sharing these two files, excellent work.
In the future is there a possibility to make a file for the video "Cock Hero: Inferno - Canto I"?
Thanks again
Thanks! I'm really glad to hear that these are working well. A lot of my old ones that I've posted in a different thread feel fine on a 2B but not a Midistim or Davybox. I'm going to be re-doing those as I have time.
As for Canto I (and presumably II), I am adding those to the short list. Without a beat track, though, they're going to be a while in the making. I'm working on CH Freedom right now.
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

"This is why I use WMP for audio. You can go to "Organize > Options > Devices", select 'speakers' and force WMP to output to your chosen audio device. I use a cheap USB audio device (if you go to Amazon and type, "USB Audio", you'll find about a dozen of them for around $8) to drive my stim setup and my speakers for MPC for the video file."

A USB audio device would help so I can play the video and hear it's original audio and get stim audio at the same time, this is a good idea.

Surround files - I can do the same thing with changes devices from the menu in VLC Player but can't play only front or only rear channels in a surround file. I don't think WMP let's me separate the audio channels to avoid playing the non-stim audio. Based on your suggestion, I did look up the prices from a search for "USB surround" though and it looks like there are a bunch of identical devices with different brand names for about $16 that have surround output. It looks like quality goes up and I get physical volume +/- buttons, headphone, and surround outputs from USB surround sound devices in the mid $30s. I like the idea of having volume buttons because my SMSL amp that I use for my DIY audio stim has a volume knob is getting a bit finicky for me, it has multiple spots where the left channel gets quiet and if I can make adjustments outside of that knob it might be better. At the same time it seems there are reports that 4 years ago they changed the design and the amp chip it now uses doesn't have a substantial heat sink like it used to, but then again there are tons of people using it and I haven't heard of it failing yet but who knows, maybe I'll replace my amp for a different one and solve my volume knob issue that way.
digitalparkinglot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by digitalparkinglot »

Hey BoundSquirrel,

Great job, these are brilliant. You did a terrific job with the timing. I always liked Softcore Collaboration, but this breathes new life into it for me. Feel the vibe was low on my list, but now with it as an estim it is fantastic. Personally, I am not a big fan of Cock Hero videos that don't have a beatmeter, but with an estim track I really enjoy the ride.

:thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou:

-digitalparkinglot
Please enjoy my other creations:
Spoiler: show

CH-Blue Angel
CH-Little Caprice
CH-Dani Daniels
CH-Night & Day
CH-Breathe - Featuring Anjelica
CH-Breathe Harder - Featuring Anjelica
CH-Erotic Delirium
CH-Stacy Vs Sybil
CH-Jia Vs Michelle
CH-Mia Vs Dani
CH-Emily Vs Naomi
CH-Softcore Collaboration 3 (Produced & round #7)
Fapilicious-Blowjob Edition
Fapilicious-Featuring Aubrey Star
Fapilicious-Featuring Anjelica
Fapiliciuos-Featuring Tracy Lindsay
RLGL-Featuring Lily Ivy
RLGL-Featuring Clover
RLGL-Featuring Guerlain
RLGL-Featuring Sabrisse
RLGL-Featuring Kasey Chase
RLGL-Featuring Michaela Isizzu
RLGL-Featuring Lesbian Lovers
Ultimate Edging Challenge-Blowjob Edition
Ultimate Edging Challenge-Massage Edition
Wet Dream Induction-Featuring Tracy Lindsay
PMV Pussy Licking Good
E-Stim Fantasy
E-Stim with Michaela Isizzu
E-Stim with Guerlain
E-Stim with Kasey Chase
E-Stim with Lily Ivy
E-Stim with Liya Silver
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

Personally, I am not a big fan of Cock Hero videos that don't have a beatmeter, but with an estim track I really enjoy the ride.
When using it specifically for eStim, does the beatmeter add any value? ..or do you mean as a non-eStim Cock Hero(in which case I agree)?
digitalparkinglot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by digitalparkinglot »

Hey Electro,

To clarify, I don't care much for CH videos without beatmeters. If it's an estim CH, then I don't like to have a beatmeter, because I'd rather look at the girls in the video without the extra visual noise (I also find not exactly knowing what to expect from the estim...not having a beatmeter...to be a bonus). But, if the CH was made without a beatmeter and someone makes an estim track for it, then I'm more likely to enjoy that beatmeterless CH video.

-digitalparkinglot
BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BoundSquirrel »

digitalparkinglot wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 2:20 pm Hey BoundSquirrel,

Great job, these are brilliant. You did a terrific job with the timing.
Wow, that's quite the compliment and thank you. I'm glad you're enjoying them. This has inspired me to automate some of the steps to make processing them faster. My queue is growing faster than I can keep up. :-D
Electro wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 5:35 pm When using it specifically for eStim, does the beatmeter add any value?
The beat meter adds value for me to create them. It helps me find non-beat sections like edging. It also helps if I don't have a beat track; I can watch the video to figure out where beats are in the audio file.

As a viewer, I like the beat meter, but that's just me.