FB: E-Stim Tease

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
samsan21
Explorer
Explorer

FB: E-Stim Tease

Post by samsan21 »

Hello!
Today I want to share with you something new!

I took some time to get warm with the new EOS editor to test all the features.
Instead of writing some boring example scripts I just decided to write a little tease. :wave:

I was inspired by lolol2's E-Stim Challenge
E-Stim Challenge Link: https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=43497

I would really appreciate every feedback, specially about the volume increase.
Which settings do work for you and your device?
I increase the volume increases a bit from lolol2's E-Stim Challenge because im very impatient. 0.5%, 1%, 1.5%, etc...

Play safe and have fun with Lili!

Tease link: https://milovana.com/webteases/showteas ... d2b16c20ac

If you are interested in the script and want to play a bit around with the code for your own tease, just leave me a private message and I will send you the .json output which could be imported into EOS.
Last edited by samsan21 on Wed May 20, 2020 1:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
contrasted-slave
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Re: FB: E-Stim Tease

Post by contrasted-slave »

i'd love to test all thoses teases with e-stim but sound based boxes are too expensive for me :\'-(
maybe one day ill figure out a way to get one , so i could give feedback ... :-/
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

It's very hard to get an idea about how many volume increase are noticeable... 1%, 2%, 5%, etc...
So when you playing around with that, please just add a comment about your experience here!
Do you not have an eStim device? This is easy to test. When you have a tease that goes from whatever your starting level is to 100% within about 5 minutes, something is wrong. If you like eStim Challenge, why deviate from that(look at the levels used by that tease, even those seem high for me) and have a 1% rise every 15? seconds and then have a 5.5% jump??? When I play through a tease or play with audio files typically my computer is at say 45% volume at the start and an hour later, it might be at 50%. So if a tease starts at an EOS volume of 70%, it would mlke sense that it should probably take at least 15 minutes to get to about 85% and that would be roughly the max. If it's going to continue going up, it better take long enough to where I'd be finishing at that point, but I don't like to be 'volume pushed' into finishing, it doesn't work for me.
Take away the bondage component!!! PLEASE! This is like eStim Experiment, his first one was not volume leveled, he even posted on his thread that he didn't test the tease, he just put together a bunch of images and sound files and released it without testing the most important part which is the audio and volume being level between files. Then he gave up on trying to level the audio and threw all of the files into an audio editor and thought that volume normalization was the right thing to do, but it doesn't work because it doesn't account for the effects related to waveforms, frequencies, and how pain effects work and anyone who puts themselves into bondage for eStim Experiement v2 is in for a painful surprise and emergency release. Now you are releasing something where the calibration had me set my computer to 80%, then within a minute, I had to reduce the volume to about 65% and not more than 5 minutes in I had to reduce it to 55%. Volume changes shouldn't be noticeable, they should be very slow and subtle. When I play eStim challenge, I set 0.1% volume increase and 15 seconds between images. So it rises .4% per minute, so 10 minutes I'm up 4 percent. Also for your tease, after it reaches 100%, it returns to ZERO! ..but with 2% and 5.5% jumps it's not even 16 minutes in and I've maxxed it out again.

Your calibration level is not even on the same playing field as the starting volume level.

Seriously, it seems like every time I see a Milovana tease or Sexscript that suggests bondage without a test that let's you choose the volume, it would cause potential burns to the person playing them if they don't turn off the eStim. Bondage does not belong on a tease that increases in volume consistently over time without a regulated and smaller volume range and at least a test of a pain component. Sorry if my review and feedback is a little harsh but as soon as people take a completely untested tease and suggest bondage and have no idea what they are doing with volume levels, I'm going to get a bit vocal about it.
just_some_dude
Explorer
Explorer

Post by just_some_dude »

I haven't played this tease with a my device, but did run through it looking at the levels through it and, like what was already said, the increase in leves are not at all right.

After a few too many jolts I have just gotten to the point where I look at everything unless it is from someone who I know knows what they are doing.
Electro wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 5:02 pm I don't like to be 'volume pushed' into finishing, it doesn't work for me.
This basically never works for me either. Every once and a while it does but most of the time it just desensitizes me and then I end up stopping because the levels are so high that I worry for damaging myself in either getting burns, or hurting my muscles depending on where the electrodes are.
CumScream
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by CumScream »

I really liked the introduction to this tease, it has something alluring about it all...
Very nice.

Constructive bits;
Spoiler: show
No real qualms about including a Bondage element into the mix.
You should always thoroughly test a tease like this anyway, before committing to it.

I agree with others that the signal's were all over the place, not really sure how it was meant to progress, or how to 'end' the game (Add button maybe).

The options setup needed some context. I selected a high value to test initially, and it just 'jumped' to the 100% reached/re-calibrate routine, so completely ignored this setting.
Men are but flesh and blood. They know their doom, but not the hour.

If true control, is to be had, you will know not when.
Blissfully offered; your
Oblivion.
dkslut
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by dkslut »

I am looking for an EStim device for the tease can you recommend one?
samsan21
Explorer
Explorer

Post by samsan21 »

Electro wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 5:02 pm
It's very hard to get an idea about how many volume increase are noticeable... 1%, 2%, 5%, etc...
So when you playing around with that, please just add a comment about your experience here!
Do you not have an eStim device? This is easy to test. When you have a tease that goes from whatever your starting level is to 100% within about 5 minutes, something is wrong. If you like eStim Challenge, why deviate from that(look at the levels used by that tease, even those seem high for me) and have a 1% rise every 15? seconds and then have a 5.5% jump??? When I play through a tease or play with audio files typically my computer is at say 45% volume at the start and an hour later, it might be at 50%. So if a tease starts at an EOS volume of 70%, it would mlke sense that it should probably take at least 15 minutes to get to about 85% and that would be roughly the max. If it's going to continue going up, it better take long enough to where I'd be finishing at that point, but I don't like to be 'volume pushed' into finishing, it doesn't work for me.
Take away the bondage component!!! PLEASE! This is like eStim Experiment, his first one was not volume leveled, he even posted on his thread that he didn't test the tease, he just put together a bunch of images and sound files and released it without testing the most important part which is the audio and volume being level between files. Then he gave up on trying to level the audio and threw all of the files into an audio editor and thought that volume normalization was the right thing to do, but it doesn't work because it doesn't account for the effects related to waveforms, frequencies, and how pain effects work and anyone who puts themselves into bondage for eStim Experiement v2 is in for a painful surprise and emergency release. Now you are releasing something where the calibration had me set my computer to 80%, then within a minute, I had to reduce the volume to about 65% and not more than 5 minutes in I had to reduce it to 55%. Volume changes shouldn't be noticeable, they should be very slow and subtle. When I play eStim challenge, I set 0.1% volume increase and 15 seconds between images. So it rises .4% per minute, so 10 minutes I'm up 4 percent. Also for your tease, after it reaches 100%, it returns to ZERO! ..but with 2% and 5.5% jumps it's not even 16 minutes in and I've maxxed it out again.

Your calibration level is not even on the same playing field as the starting volume level.

Seriously, it seems like every time I see a Milovana tease or Sexscript that suggests bondage without a test that let's you choose the volume, it would cause potential burns to the person playing them if they don't turn off the eStim. Bondage does not belong on a tease that increases in volume consistently over time without a regulated and smaller volume range and at least a test of a pain component. Sorry if my review and feedback is a little harsh but as soon as people take a completely untested tease and suggest bondage and have no idea what they are doing with volume levels, I'm going to get a bit vocal about it.
Im sorry for your discomfort in this tease. It is my first tease and I didnt think that new teases get so much promotion.
I fixed a few things like the recalibration volume its now the same as the starting Volume.
I also added a few settings so now you can set the increases yourself. Im probaply adding a few more settings aswell like the times between pictures and stuff like that. I also updated the files I used an archive with random files and thought all of them would already be leveled but they werent. I removed the files that didnt fit and now everything should work a lot better.
Thanks for your feedback.
samsan21
Explorer
Explorer

Post by samsan21 »

CumScream wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 6:19 pm I really liked the introduction to this tease, it has something alluring about it all...
Very nice.

Constructive bits;
Spoiler: show
No real qualms about including a Bondage element into the mix.
You should always thoroughly test a tease like this anyway, before committing to it.

I agree with others that the signal's were all over the place, not really sure how it was meant to progress, or how to 'end' the game (Add button maybe).

The options setup needed some context. I selected a high value to test initially, and it just 'jumped' to the 100% reached/re-calibrate routine, so completely ignored this setting.
This is my first tease and I didnt think that new teases get so much promotion.
I fixed a few things like the recalibration volume its now the same as the starting Volume.
I also added a few settings so now you can set the increases yourself. Im probaply adding a few more settings later on like the times between pictures and stuff like that. I also updated the files I used an archive with random files and thought all of them would already be leveled but they werent. I removed the files that didnt fit and now everything should work a lot better.
I also added the end game button.
Thanks for your feedback.
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

I'm happy that you are making changes to improve the tease, thank you.
I like that I can change the settings manually for volume increases now, this is very helpful to be able to customize things.
Is the stim audio from somewhere else or did you create the audio?
samsan21
Explorer
Explorer

Post by samsan21 »

Electro wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 7:32 pm I'm happy that you are making changes to improve the tease, thank you.
I like that I can change the settings manually for volume increases now, this is very helpful to be able to customize things.
I got it from this
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=21864
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

samsan21 wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 9:05 pmI got it from this
I like those files, they are nicely categorized and sorted. :)
mantrid
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by mantrid »

samsan21 wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 9:05 pm
Electro wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 7:32 pm I'm happy that you are making changes to improve the tease, thank you.
I got it from this
Then you should not change the mixer / playback volume. I posted some additional usage hints in this post because it could also be relevant for others.
GAsm -- A guide assembler with EStim support to generate interactive teases that run in a browser.
cbttorturelvr
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by cbttorturelvr »

Anyone else with a 2b try this? I notice the quick shocks do very little. The lower catagory ones had some real bite but the ones that should be higher did very little if anything.
submalewillbow123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by submalewillbow123 »

cbttorturelvr wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 1:19 am Anyone else with a 2b try this? I notice the quick shocks do very little. The lower catagory ones had some real bite but the ones that should be higher did very little if anything.
Anything that produces short/sharp shocks, like most of the pain sections in the teases on this site will not work with the 2B. The audio processing of the 2B completely filters out sudden jumps. I found this out the hard way when I bought a 2B to play the teases here only to be severely disappointed. You will also find most stim audio files and other stim content such as the cock hero videos (estim versions) will also not work with the 2B.
Tommyy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tommyy »

In the tease you have 4 estim levels. Normal, better, batter and torture.
Can you please explain the differencies.
Thanks