[RELEASE] Cock Hero Bounce

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

pdlndr
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [RELEASE] Cock Hero Bounce

Post by pdlndr »

Finally I played it, and... OMG is amazing. I liked it so mutch, and personally I really like this difficulty. I think that the greatest thing of your cock heroes is that the beats follow the music, and are not just a pattern like 123 123 or double time, and is fantastic because the other cock heroes have a default beats pattern (mostly of them at least). You know what I think about your works, so keep going like this. :-D
Vinc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Vinc »

Its very very good.
Only Round 2 is super lame, aswell as the second boss.
And the second twerk battle was not my type.
rest is awesome. round one nearly impossible but very good.
video editing is 10/10.
mument
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by mument »

Looking forward to trying it. Do you have an MP3 with just the beat/click track please? I use it to make a Fleshlight Launch script.
MrCandyMan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by MrCandyMan »

mument wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 10:45 am Looking forward to trying it. Do you have an MP3 with just the beat/click track please? I use it to make a Fleshlight Launch script.
Would be awesome to have a script for this! Here's the track: https://mega.nz/file/FBsRSaKA#cpE6hwbEM ... zPVM32DSoA
Giggity Stim
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Giggity Stim »

Check this site for some CH scripts and text files. Looks like he created some for this awesome CH video a few days ago.

https://github.com/FredTungsten/Scripts ... ock%20Hero

Great video, content, editing, beats. Thank you for making this.

I’ll have to try again, didn’t quite it make it to the end my 1st attempt.
MrCandyMan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by MrCandyMan »

Giggity Stim wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 3:27 am Check this site for some CH scripts and text files. Looks like he created some for this awesome CH video a few days ago.

https://github.com/FredTungsten/Scripts ... ock%20Hero

Great video, content, editing, beats. Thank you for making this.

I’ll have to try again, didn’t quite it make it to the end my 1st attempt.
Oh, nice! I was under the impression that list was no longer being updated, but I'm glad to see I was wrong. I assume it's a half-speed script, like is the default for most CH videos? I know mument also makes awesome full-speed scripts, so it would still be fun to see that.
LucySD
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LucySD »

OUTSTANDING. I loved Super Impossible and this is EXACTLY what I was hoping for in a follow up! Next-level editing, great choice of scenes and music, awesome style, great pacing, this one has ‘bounced’ its way into my all-time top five. The beats were complex but fine if you’re following with your ears (not just your eyes), and the complexity keeps them interesting enough to be fun on repeat plays. Only complaint is I wish it was longer. You are such an excellent creator so please keep creating!
3xTripleXXX
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 3xTripleXXX »

I'm going to give this another go. I had a rough time because of the complicated beats (and that's saying something when I say that, given my own style ;) ), since I don't know the music at all, and the changes came very quickly. I love EDM, but my genres are more in the Hands Up and UK and Happy Hardcore end of things. :) But I really want to get through this one, so I will try again.
My latest Cock Hero is Sweet Mammaries, a Cock Hero Quickie.

I've also made 4-play, 4-play 2, Getting Down With The Thiccness, Fuck Hard Cum Harder, Filthy Cute and Kittens & Cream. You can stream them all on SpankBang or search up their announce threads here for other options. :)
MrCandyMan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by MrCandyMan »

3xTripleXXX wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 10:42 am I'm going to give this another go. I had a rough time because of the complicated beats (and that's saying something when I say that, given my own style ;) ), since I don't know the music at all, and the changes came very quickly. I love EDM, but my genres are more in the Hands Up and UK and Happy Hardcore end of things. :) But I really want to get through this one, so I will try again.
I applaud your tenacity! :-D I recommend trying to follow the beats more by ear than by eye. It's EDM, so it's usually the same 1-2 loops repeating 2-3 times.

I feel like I should point out that the music I choose for CH productions is not necessarily what I party to or enjoy listening to at home. :-) My active clubbing/festival days are mostly behind me, but I was very much into jungle, DnB and techno (mostly minimal). DnB/jungle is too fast for a CH vid, but my next production will likely use a minimal mix.

That being said, I try to go for music I like in the CH context and some of my affinity for base-heavy EDM translates. That usually means a BPM that's either fast enough to be stimulating on its own or slow enough to be stimulating with double-time beats. I try to find music that sort of sounds like smut all on its own. If a song has a fast rhythm, sounds kinda sexy and has vocals about booty shaking, I'm using it! :-D

I also try to follow the music closely because I think it really adds to the immersion, but that sometimes leads me to creating beat patterns that are too complex... at least for some. I definitely considered simplifying them in a few spots, but I spent so much time working on it that I just got tired and decided to publish it as "good enough". Since some CH elements are a more subject to taste, I tend to focus my efforts on getting the technical stuff right, such as the editing, mixing and graphics. As long as I get those right, I'm not too worried.

And thanks to all for your feedback, positive or negative - it's all very much appreciated! :-)
3xTripleXXX
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 3xTripleXXX »

I know the feeling. Usually I'm the one getting comments that my CH videos have too complicated patterns. :) That's why I started releasing two editions, one that's tied closer to the music and one that has simpler, more predictable patterns. It's always worth a couple of tries at least. :)
My latest Cock Hero is Sweet Mammaries, a Cock Hero Quickie.

I've also made 4-play, 4-play 2, Getting Down With The Thiccness, Fuck Hard Cum Harder, Filthy Cute and Kittens & Cream. You can stream them all on SpankBang or search up their announce threads here for other options. :)
Giggity Stim
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Giggity Stim »

I put an estim .mp3 out there to go with CH Bounce. Use the link in my previous estim file post

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=22639&p=276049#p276049

Playing CH Bounce is a tough habit I'm having trouble breaking when combined with the .mp3 file. Makes me nutz!
Toodo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by Toodo »

I was trying to cut this video in pieves for every seperate round. But now I did, the beats and the beatmeter are not synced anymore? Can anybody tell me how this can happen? Thank you
Freddie Dangerfield
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Freddie Dangerfield »

I trust/hope this reaches MrCandyMan…

I recently happened upon this series of videos on a few of the usual video sites. They have become a favorite. Thanks!

The videos I’ve found appear to mostly be cut and paste. I knew Milovana was the place to find who created the series and the original videos. It’s been a few years since I last downloaded from this site. Will have to get on the laptop and see if it’s still possible.