[Release] Virtual Succubus v0.42 (Oct' 2023) PC/Android support, Free PC webdemo

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
SuccuDev
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Release] Virtual Succubus: An anime-style femdom JOI game with procedural AI. PC/Android support, Free PC webdemo

Post by SuccuDev »

New version!

Patch notes: https://www.patreon.com/posts/41447021
  • Implemented Spin The Wheel
  • Reworked outfits for greater variety
  • Added Endless time limit
  • 30+ new tasks
  • New outfits, animations, etc.
  • Bugfixes and adjustments, as usual.
SuccuDev
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Release] Virtual Succubus: An anime-style femdom JOI game with procedural AI. PC/Android support, Free PC webdemo

Post by SuccuDev »

Another new version for you this month!
https://www.patreon.com/posts/42579097
  • More persistence features
  • Hair color changes, with a system similar to outfits on a longer time scale.
  • Custom naming
  • Rework of save data, including a simple export/import for backups or transfering between platforms.
  • Toggle presets
  • Halloween event
  • New animations, toggles, tasks, UI changes, balance changes, bugfixes, etc.
SuccuDev
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SuccuDev »

New version up!
https://www.patreon.com/posts/43741555
  • Various improvements to these features: Timed Tasks, Decisions, Rhythm Events (Cock Hero), Chastity, Red Light Green Light, Counted & Timed Tests, Edging Challenges, Modifiers, Post-Session Tasks
  • Various balance changes based on feedback.
  • Significant change in session variety: The game has a significantly less consistent ‘’schedule’’ of events.
  • New toggles, new tasks, new outfits, new intro events, new post-session assignments.
  • Bugfixes, performance improvements, compatibility improvements, etc.
  • Now supports Mac!
SuccuDev
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SuccuDev »

Here's .12!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/44968610
  • Way more animations (up to 6x more depending on context!)
  • Ending rework & customization, UI Rework, Score Rework.
  • Outfits, new content, etc.
  • Oral/Anal Rhythm Event (like CockHero)
  • TONS of bugfixes.
SuccuDev
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SuccuDev »

.13 was just uploaded.
https://www.patreon.com/posts/virtual-succubus-46031801
  • Session Scheduling
  • Toggle Locking
  • Random Preset
  • Beg for session extensions
  • Tons of new sliders & session customization options
  • New content & bug fixes, as usual
SuccuDev
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SuccuDev »

Hi! Version 0.14 has released!

Patch Notes TLDR:
  • Visual Customization Options (Animal girls!)
  • “Until Dry” Time Limit
  • Difficulty Sliders
  • Fake Endings
  • Valentine’s Day Event
  • New content & bug fixes, as usual
Version 0.14 Patch notes!

This month’s version of VS focuses around giving more visual options to the players. I’ve added many different types of animal ears, tails, piercings, and other accessories, so you can at least choose what kind of girl gets to control you.

She still retains full control over her outfits and hair color however! You wouldn’t tell her how to dress, would you?

Among other changes are several new difficulty sliders, for all aspects of the game where it may be applicable. She still tracks your endurance and adjusts things based on what she perceives, but you can also tweak the specifics of just about everything you’d want to tweak.

The last big change is a new session type / time limit called “Until Dry”. The purpose behind this time limit is to encourage the player to keep going past their first orgasm. I believe that this game is pretty uniquely positioned to do this well, since it’s not all stroking, and it supports long sessions.

She’ll ask you to keep going several times, and will try to make sure you’re ready before attempting to make you cum again. Do your best to keep up with her!
SuccuDev
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SuccuDev »

Hello! Version 0.15 has released!

Patch Notes TLDR:
  • Mood system improvements & new special moods
  • Headpats!
  • Yandere mode.
  • Outfit Favorite System.
  • Tons of content, toggles, visual customization.
  • Big FinDom rework.
Version 0.15 Patch notes!

After last month’s focus on visual customization, I felt it was time for VS to get more core gameplay refinements.

First and most importantly, the new Special Mood rework. There’s now several special moods that can happen throughout a session. To sum up the system:
  • When she’s furious, you’re in for a bad time.
  • When she’s mischievous, you’re in for a fun bad time.
  • When she’s thirsty, it really depends on your endurance... but you’re probably in for a bad time.
  • When she’s sad, she’s having a bad time and as a result, so are you.
Each state is layered upon the current base mood; it severely affects what kind of tasks you’re given and how she reacts to things like disobeying. They all have their own visual effects and can impact expressions.

These features have also allowed for the addition of a popular request: Yandere Mode!
Don't expect her to be reasonable.

Many more gameplay changes can be found in the full patch notes below.

Lastly, I’ve also added the April 1st event.

I hope to claim the title for the worst April Fools event ever added to a NSFW videogame; thus, it is absolutely horrible. It’s going to apply to the demo too, which I believe to be a 10/10 marketing decision. Bring your best cringe tolerance.
SuccuDev
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Release] Virtual Succubus v0.16 (April Update): PC/Android support, Free PC webdemo

Post by SuccuDev »

What’s up folks, I’m back yet again with some VS news.

Patch Notes TLDR
  • Session Stakes
  • New Edging System
  • ASMR
  • Hardcore Chastity (ChastiKey support)
  • Dynamic Difficulty Adjustments
  • Tons of content & toggles
  • Vampire mode (Including the typical vampiric tendencies)
  • Fix for the rare Android-only compatibility bug that has been plaguing the game for 8 months. If you’ve had issues with rendering in the past, check out the new version’s demo!
Version 0.16 Patch notes!

Last month’s build was an insane success. Turns out a lot of you people are really into mischievous batshit Yanderes.

April 1st went, uh, surprisingly well too. If you missed it, the cheat code to activate that mode is available for the full game now and can be found on the game’s discord.

Anyways, let’s get to it; here’s some info on the new stuff.

Stakes are a new system added with .16 that significantly increase the risks of failing a session with your succubus.

Instead of simply being a different variant on endings, failing a session can now have much larger implications that can affect the next session (or more).

At the start of the session, you’ll be presented with several stakes to choose from. These stakes will be activated upon failing the session in any way, including leaving early, oopsing (not lasting long enough), or not having enough dedication. Some examples include:
  • She won’t want to see you for a week.
  • The next session will be hellish, with many unreasonable modifiers.
  • Significantly increased post-session assignments
  • And many more (currently 15+ options, some content toggle specific)
Next up, the new Edging prompts. There’s been a lot of feedback from edging fans that the previous implementation was insufficient; so I left the prior system in, and added a whole new one.

Now, between each task, you have a chance to be presented with a small edging challenge that will test your abilities. Each of these edging tasks can have small modifiers, such as not breathing for breathplay, CBT, etc, but they are generally intended to be high-pace edgefests to keep the game’s difficulty high at all times.

Of course, everything about this system scales with difficulty sliders found in the game options (including the new edge riding difficulty slider), and you can disable it if it’s too much for you. (you coward)

Piggybacking off the previous improvement, there’s now ASMR-style content in the game.

The intention was not to add content that will only appeal to fans of ASMR/tingles/etc, but to make close, personal, directional audio that will make the player feel like they’re actually being played with by their succubus.

This generally happens during the new edge prompts, which should ensure that you will be in the perfect state for her to tease you thoroughly.

There are a lot more systems I’d like to talk about, but for the sake of not turning this into a novel (like the patch notes are), I’ll end it with this:

ChastiKey implementation has been an incredibly frequent request ever since this game has launched, and as of .16, I’ve finally figured out a way to safely do it. Taking the form of “Hardcore Chastity”, this is effectively the in-game chastity system, but enforced. You’ll have to let her play with you many times before she lets you out of chastity.

It’s a pretty complicated, unique system (and implementation), so I recommend reading through the patch notes for more information.
SuccuDev
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Release] Virtual Succubus v0.17: IMPROVED MODEL (Anniversary Edition!): PC/Android support, Free PC webdemo

Post by SuccuDev »

It’s VS’s anniversary this month! Virtual Succubus 0.01 was released on May 10th of 2020.

Can’t say I expected this to get so ridiculously huge within a year. Top 25 adult games Patreon was completely unimaginable, and every projection I’ve ever made was… a “little bit” off, let's say.

I’ve said it many times before but I can’t say it enough, thanks for all the continued support. I am but one self-taught dev working on what I thought was just a neat little project, but the scale of all of this has been life-changing.

Anyways, the new stuff. From my perspective, 0.17 is so significant I can’t really stand looking at the previous versions anymore. As usual, hope it meets your expectations.

Next month, the focus will likely be on improvements surrounding the “Oops” button.

I kind of suspect you’re all about to press it a whole lot more...

Here are all the deets on the game’s biggest update yet:

Patch Notes TL;DR:
  • Countless visual improvements!
  • New hugely improved model with MANY new features.
  • Much better lighting.
  • Dynamic procedurally generated text prompts.
  • Player & Dom naming system to support the new dynamic text.
  • AI Improvements: She learns more about your specific task dislikes!
  • Large expressiveness improvements.
  • Big optimization & polish pass.
  • I want to make this longer but it's supposed to be a TL;DR :(
Version 0.17 Patch notes!
SuccuDev
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Release] Virtual Succubus v0.19 (July 2021) PC/Android support, Free PC webdemo

Post by SuccuDev »

This month’s release has a mix of a couple things. Core AI features that should alleviate some commonly brought up issues, and some relatively complex visual features.

Patch Notes TLDR:
  • Focuses & Themes, AI improvements.
  • Kinkier counted tasks.
  • Customizable Tattoos
  • Dynamic Tan Lines
  • 70+ minutes of new music that adapts to her moods and events.
  • New tasks
Version 0.19 Patch notes!

First, the core gameplay stuff!

Focuses and Themes are a new back-end feature you won’t necessarily visibly see, but have a huge impact upon the game.

Focuses will make her temporarily ‘’focus’’ on one specific kink or toggle you may have enabled for several tasks, affecting both the difficulty of those tasks (for example, having to do multiple breath play tasks in a row) and reducing the tedium of getting accessories ready just for them to be used only once (for example, anal).

Themes are a time-based, longer, and less heavy-handed form of this. They are meant to give your sessions more consistency, without being necessarily noticeable or lock you out of options.

Together, these systems should have a great effect on sessions with a lot of toggles enabled; great for all you mega kinky degens out there.

Supporting these new systems is a new addition to the Task system called Layered Counted Tasks.

This system enables almost all counted tasks (do X thing Y times) to have an additional layer of kinky stuff requested of you.

For example, the vast majority of counted tasks may have layers such as: Hold your breath during, Clench around your toy, or while taking specific positions.

This new system has a multiplicative effect upon tasks: Each prior counted task effectively now has up to a dozen variants, depending on your enabled toggles.

Next, the visual features.

The Tattoos system has been added, allowing you to customize a large variety of tattoos all over her body.

Each tattoo can be selected to only apply during specific special moods, or during all of them.

This allows you to give her a bunch of regular tattoos, but also some special glowy ones when she’s feeling furious, mischievous, or thirsty.

Each special mood tattoo has its own glow.

You can also make all of her regular tattoos glow along with the mood she’s in.

More tattoos will be added to this system over time, especially once development focus becomes content expansion.

Next, Tanlines.

I thought this would be a great spot to add more persistence to the game, so if you have it enabled, each outfit will now give her a different set of tan lines, reminding you of what she wore previously. This is only updated daily along with her outfit.

Finally, there’s a whole new set of Dynamic Music in the game!

It consists of 70+ minutes of music, changing between various tracks based on her mood and other factors. This really helps reinforce the distinct ‘’feel’’ of each mood, making some far more playful… and others a lot scarier.

For the rest, you’ll have to read the patch notes. Enjoy!
SuccuDev
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Release] Virtual Succubus v0.20 (August 2021) PC/Android support, Free PC webdemo

Post by SuccuDev »

Hi! Bit of an unusual one this time I think.

I decided to dedicate the majority of .20 development time to significantly improving a single system.

Patch Notes TLDR:
  • Huge Rhythm Rework (New animations, mechanics, UI)
  • Rhythm-focused Sessions
  • Themed Sessions (CBT, Workout, etc)
Version 0.20 Patch notes!

The rhythm event (Cock Hero) system has been a sore spot for the game for a while now, as when I was initially developing it, I was trying to move away from that genre of metronome-based JOI and wanted it to just be a small part of the game.

The result was a system made in just a few hours, that was patched over and over during the last year to add more functions that didn’t quite work or remove stuff that really should work. The old rhythm system... wasn't very good I think!

While I’ve tried to move away from that archetype of JOI due to what I think are unsolvable balancing issues, I think there’s still a whole lot of you that enjoy them quite a bit, or that may not care about said balancing issues (better too hard than too easy in this genre, huh?).

I’ve effectively scrapped the whole thing and rebuilt it from the ground up. The goal for this month was to make the rhythm event system capable of supporting entire sessions dedicated to it, if that’s what you’re in the mood for.

The full patch notes contain far more thorough information, but a few highlights include:

• You can now choose ''Rhythm Session'' before starting a session, replacing all regular & punishment instructions with rhythm events.
  • The rhythm timings should no longer be affected by FPS (my apologies for the suffering over the last year, low-end mobile users!)
  • An entirely new UI centered around the portal and semitransparent rings surrounding it. No more looking at the bar below the screen, missing all the action.
  • Many, many, many new features and animations focused around this system.
  • Entirely new rhythm instructions and rhythm event types, with animation variants to support these.
  • Better animation matching with the metronome.
  • Several menus to customize the exact behaviors and difficulties of rhythm events.

There’s a lot going on, so please give the patch notes a read if you’re interested in the details!
SuccuDev
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Release] Virtual Succubus v0.21 (September 2021) PC/Android support, Free PC webdemo

Post by SuccuDev »

Hey! Hope you all enjoyed last month’s update!

Patch Notes TLDR:
  • New Currency System, Favor Requests
  • Rename & Use Multiple Accessories & Toys
  • New Outfits & Visual Options
  • More text variety
  • A bunch more stuff!
Version 0.21 Patch notes!

The most important feature of this new version is the addition of a Currency System.

The old ‘’Favor’’ has been renamed into Amusement, as it was more appropriate for what it was used for, and what gave it (taunting, etc). It’s no longer used to obtain rewards, and instead primarily used for begging, asking her for extensions, asking for mercy, etc.

Favor is now a currency that you earn by completing sessions. The general gist of it is that the game needed a way for the player to ‘’Earn’’ actions/behaviors that may not be appropriate to just randomly request without reason. For example, asking her for an outfit, asking her to be naked, asking her for a certain toy.

For this to work, the currency needed to be specifically designed to not encourage bad gameplay, ‘’Grinding’’, or negative-avoidance. Losing, failing, disobeying, are all core parts of the game, and you should not be encouraged to lie for a currency system.

The rewards are given daily, as I don’t want players to be encouraged to ‘’grind out favor’’, and I think the vast majority of the playerbase isn’t likely to be playing much more than that.

You will be rewarded for commitment and taking your contract with your succubus more seriously. Side systems like chastity and appointments, and decisions like difficulty increases will give you minor favor bonuses. Regularity in your sessions and session length will also give you more favor.

The various rewards for this currency are currently split into two categories:
  • Outfits, which has a ton of new favor-exclusive neat things, like the new latex catsuit.
  • Status Requests, which allow you to request that she adapt to what you want to be using (for example, staying plugged throughout a session, or using a vibrator, etc).

Next: the Accessory Renaming System, which is actually a lot more impactful than it sounds.

Accessories have felt rather bland and sterile for a while now, generally being referred to with words such as ‘’Insertable’’ for the sake of encompassing all the possible varieties of items you may have. I’ve also had a lot of requests to allow the game to support using multiple of the same type of toy, such as different sized toys, stronger and weaker clamps, etc.

To address this, I’ve added a new menu where you can manually set several different names for each enabled accessory. This means she can specifically refer to exactly what you have in your possession, by the name you give it. You can also get creative, and replace certain things with “unintended” names (Want to use a set of anal beads as an insertable? That works. You get the idea.)

You’ll get examples for each accessory you can rename, showing how it can be used in a session, and it’s up to you to find what’s appropriate.

I also dedicated some time to expanding the dynamic text system. When it was initially implemented, this system was mostly geared towards giving tasks some phrasing variety; Events and general session strings, like post-ending, etc were left for later. There’s also other improvements like line-breaks, and a reformatting of several types of text like RLGL.

​​​​​​​

This involved manually writing variants for almost every possible string you could encounter in the game. As this was all done in the last week and a half, there is a high likelihood of typos and bugs which I hope to fix throughout this pre-release.

That’s not it though; This version also has a ton of new outfits, visual options, balance tweaks, mechanical changes, and gameplay customization options! But this intro has been long enough, so you’re gonna have to read about it in the full patch notes.
SuccuDev
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Release] Virtual Succubus v0.22 (October 2021) PC/Android support, Free PC webdemo

Post by SuccuDev »

Today’s addition of Roleplay Sessions will allow the game to support a lot of stuff that wouldn’t necessarily work under a ‘’serious’’ context; I think it’s both a healthier way to present these kinds of rather common kinks, and a good introduction to them.

Patch Notes TLDR:
  • Roleplay Sessions
  • Witch Roleplay
  • Hypnosis Roleplay
  • Succubus Session Preferences
  • A bunch more stuff!
Version 0.22 Patch notes!

The Witch roleplay involves all kinds of different hexes cast upon you throughout the session. Many of them are also optionally actionable in some way; for example, suggesting you raise the heat to simulate the effect.

While roleplay sessions generally tie into the favor system (you have to earn them, which can take a couple sessions), this request will require no favor for the entire week before Halloween.

This also marks the return of the ever-popular Hypnosis content, which was removed in the past both due to its lower standard of quality and the fact platforms tend to dislike the non-consensual implications of such “mind control”. I also wasn’t a fan of how it didn’t do a great job introducing people to the kink or explaining what it’s generally about.

Now, it’s back, and much much better than it used to be, involving trigger words that tie into the game’s dynamic text systems, some audio stuff, flashing words, and all the typical features you would expect from said content.

Your succubus now has her own preferences for a day’s sessions, encouraging you to choose different time limits depending on her whims.

She may also be in the mood to wear certain outfits for you, or do certain roleplays, depending on the day.

Lastly, there’s now official support for No Nut November.

Your succubus will be encouraging you to participate in an optional special kind of NNN challenge! She plans to edge you all month long without giving you any kind of release, making this the ultimate test of your self-control. The more sessions you successfully complete, the bigger the rewards at the end of them.

Keep in mind you’re not getting a second chance.

As usual, there's a bunch more in the Full patch notes!
Tsunami
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Release] Virtual Succubus v0.22 (October 2021) PC/Android support, Free PC webdemo

Post by Tsunami »

I used this last year and while the dialog isn't intensive compared to something like Tease AI, it is still a very smooth and graphically refined app.

I did see in patch 16 you added Chastikey support. I read the patch notes but was wondering about it a little. Can she unlock you during sessions / whenever with hardcore chastity enabled, ie using chastikey api? Or does it require a person to do it manually (meaning you have to wait for them, so in-session release is unlikely).

Tldr, great app though.

Edit: also just realised Chastikey is shutting down soon ):. Not sure if any of the alternatives like chaster.app etc are good.
SuccuDev
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SuccuDev »

Tsunami wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 4:52 am I read the patch notes but was wondering about it a little. Can she unlock you during sessions / whenever with hardcore chastity enabled, ie using chastikey api? Or does it require a person to do it manually (meaning you have to wait for them, so in-session release is unlikely).
Unfortunately, ChastiKey support was removed due to lack of popularity and its upcoming shutdown.