[Release] Virtual Succubus v0.42 (Oct' 2023) PC/Android support, Free PC webdemo

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
SuccuDev
Explorer
Explorer

[Release] Virtual Succubus v0.42 (Oct' 2023) PC/Android support, Free PC webdemo

Post by SuccuDev »

Latest Public Demo (Web, PC, Android): Virtual Succubus 0.42

Full version available on Patreon for $5 patrons!
or
Patreon Alternative

Less benefits & later releases.
Should only be used if you can't subscribe on Patreon

Virtual Succubus is an AI-driven JOI game that's all about becoming a succubus' personal plaything.
Enter a contract with your very own succubus, offering her complete control over your urges.
She'll learn about you, and decide what you need to do to earn your release.

Inspiration from many different types of JOI content
  • Over 1000 tasks, taking many forms. One-time tasks, counted, timed, post-session, among others.
  • Red Light / Green Light - Let her dictate your actions closely. Supports several kinks and accessories.
  • Rhythm Events - Inspired by CockHero, with additional support for kinks and accessories; Handjobs, footjobs, pegging, all through a magical portal to your genitals!
  • Support for both types of genitals, and separate pronoun selection.

Cross-Session Persistence
  • She remembers prior sessions.
  • Earn her favor so you may be granted her mercy; Sometimes she'll even reward you!
  • Many aspects of the game run in real time. Her mood persists for several hours, she changes outfits daily, she'll notice if you're returning quickly or late, and more!
  • Put large stakes on your session’s performance! Your succubus will thoroughly enjoy the consequences of your failures.

Procedurally Generated AI
  • A new experience every session!
  • Tasks differ based on her mood; you'd better keep her pleased!
  • Intro states that heavily affect gameplay. One day she might be moody, while the next she may feel risky.
  • A fun experience first, and an AI second.
  • Designed to be enjoyed forever. Replayability and variety are a priority!
  • Your succubus keeps track of how you’re doing, and will change the difficulty accordingly.
  • If you really dislike a task, your succubus will adjust your future sessions.

Procedurally Generated Text
  • Almost all text is procedurally generated based on customizable options and the current state of the game. If she’s in a good mood, the tone of tasks and commands will be phrased very differently.
  • Be addressed differently based on various factors like her mood or your failures of the session. You’d rather be your mistresses’ favorite plaything than her bratty liar, wouldn’t you?... Or maybe not.
  • 100+ different naming schemes for both you and your succubus.
Content Customization
  • Over 150 different toggles for kinks, toys, and more!
  • Customize your potential ending types, the chance that events appear, etc. Sliders! Sliders for everyone!

Post Session Tasks
  • Being her favorite toy takes some commitment!
  • Some tasks will be simple lewd homework, while some may prove to be... adventurous challenges

Unique Chastity Implementation
  • Grant her complete control over your release.
  • Session-based instead of time-based. Combine this feature with the Scheduling feature to create a time-based chastity feature. Or don't, and have her dictate when you can see her!
  • Support for chastity device sessions. No touching! (Other accessories & kinks are recommended)

Visual Customization
  • Want a yandere cat girl to play with you?
  • How about a mischievous dragon girl, or a sadistic angel?
  • Like glasses, or piercings?
  • Perhaps an almost completely normal girl?
  • Into chicks with dicks (Futa), maybe?
  • Up to you!

Model update! (May-2021): Image

More information can be found on the official website at

https://www.VirtualSuccubus.com/

Have feedback or suggestions?

Discord (18+): https://discord.gg/hZ4CY7Z

Anonymous Feedback: View this page!

Recent Updates

0.42: Version 0.42 Patch notes!

0.41: Version 0.41 Patch notes!

0.40: Version 0.40 Patch notes!

Supported Toggleable Content

Kinks supported: Anal, Oral, Nipples, Kegels, Feet, Clothing, Workout, Forced Orgasms, Post-Orgasm, CEI, Ruin, Orgasm Denial, Breathplay, CBT, Humping, Pet Play, Healslut, Drool, Findom, Exhibitionism, Recording, Degradation, Feminization, Watersports, ABDL, Chastity, Yandere, Armpit

Accessories supported: Insertables, Sleeve Toys (Fleshlight), Plugs, Condoms, Collars, Gags, Ring Gags, Rubber Bands, Nipple Clamps, Clothespins, Vibrators, Insertable Vibrators, Cane, Whip, Cock Ring, Chastity Device, Permanent Marker, Inflatable Plugs, Anal Beads, Oil, Ice Cubes, Tape, Rope, Ankle Cuffs, String, Straw, Pen & Paper, Mirror, Panties, Pantyhose, Makeup, Heels, Lipstick, Pacifier, Baby Bottles, Enema, Diaper, Figging, Syrup, Whipped Cream, Tail Plugs, Dog Toys, BDSM Wax Candles, Ball Press, Humbler, Chopsticks, Inflatable Gag, Strapon, Gasmask, Cumtube

Other content & Options: Cat Girl (Nekomimi), Bunny Girl (Usagimimi), Fox/Wolf Girl (Kitsunemimi/Ookamimi), Cow Girl (Ushimimi), Raccoon Girl (Tanukimimi), Dragon Girl, Elf, Angel, Piercings, Lactation, Futa, CFNM, Oni, Tanned Skin
Last edited by SuccuDev on Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:43 am, edited 33 times in total.
tommarr
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [Release] Virtual Succubus: An anime-style femdom JOI game with procedural AI. PC/Android support, Free PC webdemo

Post by tommarr »

I don't know why there isn't any replies (maybe this should be under teasing software subforum?) but this deserves a bit of praise. I highly recommend to check the software out. It's a nice piece of software and developer seems to be open to feedback and fixing issues and implementing new features fast. At the moment only thing is that it seems to always end to cumming which might not be exactly this website main audience. But seeing how developing is going I'm guessing orgasm control / denial will be added as kinks

Of course, yes it costs 5 bucks or so but after seeing what has been done by this person, I would say he deserves some funds to keep it going. Hopefully you will continue developing this and adding new things.

Good luck with your software SuccuDev! :-)
SuccuDev
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Release] Virtual Succubus: An anime-style femdom JOI game with procedural AI. PC/Android support, Free PC webdemo

Post by SuccuDev »

Glad you like it!
At the moment only thing is that it seems to always end to cumming which might not be exactly this website main audience. But seeing how developing is going I'm guessing orgasm control / denial will be added as kinks
`

They're already in the game, actually. There's two endings that have denial/control right now, but they're both punishments. It's possible you didn't encounter them just due to luck, or maybe you haven't had a bad ending yet?

Regardless, I think that aspect will be greatly improved once I start implementing chastity related content.
Hopefully you will continue developing this and adding new things.
Absolutely. tomorrow (May 25th) I'll be releasing a teaser for the next version and the future roadmap for the game. Plenty of plans!
harddick117
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by harddick117 »

Great work, I look forward to seeing it be upgraded in the future, also is there a way to support this outside of patreon to get the full product.
i.e - crypto, for privacy reasons
SuccuDev
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SuccuDev »

is there a way to support this outside of patreon to get the full product.
Currently there isn't, sorry. It will become an option once the game is fully complete and released for purchase, but until then I don't have an easy way to manage that.
SuccuDev
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SuccuDev »

According to the traffic stats I have it seems like quite a few of you have tried the demo. Thanks for the interest, and hope you enjoyed it!

Some news from today.

Recently, 0.02 was released to patrons along with a demo update, and I just released a sneak peek at the next version (0.03).

You can check it out here: https://streamable.com/9iinfr

The new roadmap for the game can be found here: https://trello.com/b/JFcHP6k3/virtual-succubus-roadmap
SuccuDev
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SuccuDev »

Hey everyone!

Today I released a new version of my game, and I'm really happy with how this version turned out!

I have a short version of the patch notes here for you, I hope some of you will be interested enough to give it a shot.

All 3 versions of the demo (Web, PC & Android) have been updated with 0.03's core features and updates.

Post-session tasks: Succu-chan now has 60+ tasks for you to complete between sessions, supporting many different kinks. Being Succu-chan's toy is now a lifestyle!
Red Light Green Light: A new form of task, where Succu-chan takes full control of your actions.
Progression system: Unlock new rewards and punishments over time by letting Succu-chan play with you.
130+ new tasks, 30+ new toggles, other various types of content.
New animations & expressions.
Large amount of bugfixes, general refinements of game systems, and balance changes.
Huge optimizations for both CPU and GPU performance on all platforms, some players reporting up to 50-75% higher fps.

Last week I added a new channel to the discord that has many organized links for you to anonymously suggest content you'd like to see in the game.

So far, it's been very useful and you have the game's community to thank for big parts of the new content! Your suggestions are vital to making this game as amazing as possible, so if you're at all interested in something like this, I hope you'll check it out!

Full Patch Notes: https://www.patreon.com/posts/38017557

Also wanted to note that I've addressed some of the feedback given in this thread, and orgasm denial is now a more involved toggle.
SuccuDev
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SuccuDev »

More news for you guys today, including another sneak peek at next month's features which can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAecx0wLayY

Following the release of the voice acting and chastity update, I’ve started work on the next big feature update coming next month for Virtual Succubus. I’m here to showcase some of what’s coming, and to let you guys know about what just released with 0.04; If you’d like more details, the full patch notes can be found here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/38384373

0.04 was intended to be a minor feature update. Here’s a breakdown of the features that came with it:

• Chastity support with several difficulty levels
  • 12 new toggles, 40+ new tasks.
  • New animations, expressions, clothing.
  • As usual, bugfixes and general refinements.

Hope you enjoy! The next update is considered a major feature update, and should involve more content that significantly changes the mechanics of the game, as can be found in the sneak peek. Back to work!
pepez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pepez »

this would bew dun but i hate loli girls succubuses.. So no thank you
SuccuDev
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SuccuDev »

Hey everyone! Another build released today, I'm here to give you guys the feature breakdown:
  • New Task Type: Push Limits
  • ''Modifier'' support, allowing Succu-chan to track your current state.
  • Chastity improvements, including support for devices.
  • 10 new toggles, 80+ new tasks.
  • HUGE performance improvements, some mobile devices reporting twice as much FPS or more.
  • New animations & clothing.
  • As usual, many bugfixes and general refinements.
The full patch notes can be found here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/39096675
SuccuDev
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SuccuDev »

More updates! More video sneak peeks! More new things!

Check out the new Virtual Succubus website for all the info available on the game, including a newly updated roadmap, a FAQ, and a place for all your kinky ideas. https://www.virtualsuccubus.com/

Quick breakdown of what's new with 0.06 (Full patch notes can be found here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/39672586):
  • New Event: Edging Challenge. Get challenged to various types of edges right before she releases you from the session. Earning your proper release is now far more challenging!
  • New Tasks
  • 16 new animations
  • 5 new outfits
  • As usual, many bug fixes, balance tweaks, and adjustments.
vyyr
Explorer
Explorer

Post by vyyr »

I Have seen this in a few pages and I Have one questions, Theres is cbt task? Stroking is nota that appealling to Me without some pain 😅
SuccuDev
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SuccuDev »

vyyr wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:30 pm I Have seen this in a few pages and I Have one questions, Theres is cbt task? Stroking is nota that appealling to Me without some pain 😅

Yup! There's a CBT toggle in the full version.
SuccuDev
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SuccuDev »

New version!

Here's the quick version of 0.07's features.
  • New special toggles: Post Orgasm, Post Ruin, Post Oops
  • Outfit compliments (Affect the odds of seeing each outfit)
  • Questions & Decisions that greatly affect session outcomes. (“Are you being a brat on purpose?” etc)
  • Support for third party auto-translate tools.
  • New clothing, animations, tasks, toggles, intro events, modifiers
  • As usual, various bug-fixes, balance changes, and general improvements.
Full patch notes: https://www.patreon.com/posts/40264238
SuccuDev
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SuccuDev »

Yet again, a new version, and a sneak peek!

0.09's sneak peek can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJBi4EOGtIU
0.08 Patch notes: https://www.patreon.com/posts/40816408
  • Implemented Counted Tests
    • 7 new toggles
    • 50+ new tasks
    • New audio, new outfits, etc
    • Bugfixes and adjustments, as usual.