In Secret: An Erotic TNG Tale

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
Marie-T&D
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Domme (Female)

In Secret: An Erotic TNG Tale

Post by Marie-T&D »

Title: In Secret: An Erotic TNG Tale
Show: Star Trek: The Next Generation
Pairing: Jean-Luc Picard/Beverly Crusher
Rating: M
Chapters: 1/8
WARNINGS:
References to an implied non-consent from the events of the episode “Sub Rosa.”
Description/Background: This is a post-episode story for the Season 7 TNG episode “Sub Rosa,” and is mostly pure smut, but there are a number of TNG references within, especially the history of Jean-Luc Picard & Beverly Crusher’s decades-long friendship. You don’t need to be a TNG fan to read this, but you might appreciate it more if you are! There are strong tease & denial elements, masturbation, oral sex, etc. Feedback is much appreciated!

“IN SECRET”
“Captain's log, supplemental. Commander La Forge and Mister Data have recovered from their exposure to the anaphasic energy, but I'm afraid Doctor Crusher's recovery will be of a more personal nature.”

Chapter 1: “Desire is the fire in which he burns…”
Two Days after the incident on Caldos II

Sweet honeysuckle and smooth musk. That’s what it was, Jean-Luc Picard thought to himself as he attempted to get to sleep for the third time that evening. Honeysuckle and smooth musk. It invaded his senses, tormented him, teasing with its delectable aroma. Honeysuckle and smooth musk. He would never sleep again.

“Damn!” he rasped, throwing off the bed sheets and sitting up. He was only in his robe, not even bothering with any undergarments. Throbbing against the soft material, his cock ached, recalling the recent events that sent him whirling into sweet torment.

She was bathed in candlelight, wearing a light, soft robe and a silk nightgown that rode up her thighs. Her toes were curled, her back arching, her fiery red hair cascading over her shoulders. Her face was flushed and glowing, her beautiful mouth open and moaning in pure pleasure. Better than any of his previous fantasies. He had walked in on her like this, and though he tried to be a gentleman and look away, his eyes were drawn back to that delectable sight.

Picard fisted his bed sheets. “Beverly,” he sighed, aching for her as much as he had when her husband Jack Crusher was alive. Then, too, he had dreams of the beautiful doctor who had unwittingly and unintentionally stolen his heart, and felt shame for indulging in those thoughts as he sought out his release on his own. But this - what he felt now – this was different – it was worse.

“I will not give in,” he thought to himself, refusing to seek a quick release with his hand. It would be wrong, perverted even. Ronin – an anaphasic life form - had violated Beverly, infusing her with a powerful energy that stimulated the pleasure centers of the brain. She had fought him at first, as her report stated – but this energy-sucking life form persisted, as he apparently had with many of the women in her family before her. Picard knew about being influenced by exterior forces – the Borg, the Cardassians – it may have been different circumstances, but he knew what it meant to not be in control of your own faculties. People had died because he was not strong enough to resist the Borg – at least Beverly had been able to resist in the end of her plight and save them all.

"You'll never be good enough for her," Picard heard a voice say inside his head - shocked to realize it was his own. This entity that had attacked her had also given her some of the most intense pleasures of her life, according to Beverly. And the fact that he knew this brought him more shame – for it wasn’t in the official report. Rather, he had accessed Counselor Deana Troi’s files – a breach of trust and protocol to be sure. Perhaps the entity had affected him as well, Picard thought, because he had never done anything like this before. But he needed to know what had driven Beverly to leave behind her career, the Enterprise, her friends – and Picard himself. Had he not gone to the house on Caldos II that night, Ronin may have trapped her on the planet indefinitely. Now it was two days later – and only four days after the death of her grandmother, who was her only caregiver growing up following her parents’ death. She’d had a hard life that he seldom acknowledged, simply taking for granted her strength and goodness. He was scared for what she was going through, and wanted to make sure she was alright. Yet he knew there was a part of him that wanted to know every damn detail – he was not totally honorable. And everything that was happening to him now was his own damn fault.

Beverly had been completely honest and thorough when recounting the events for the counselor, and just reading her words had driven him mad with need for her. She spoke of how Ronin knew just where and how to touch her. Picard had nearly choked on his Earl Grey tea as he read the excruciatingly detailed account:

“It began with a fluttering touch over my nipples, then a suckle, building the ache between my thighs. Then a light, flicking pressure over my clitoris. When I resisted, the sensations became bolder, stronger – what felt like three tongues attacked at once – one circling my vaginal entrance, entering me; the other flicking over my clitoris; and the third teasing my labia minora in what felt like a light tickle. The suckling on my breasts intensified. The combination was impossible to resist. On and on the tongues persisted, agitating my flesh, and I couldn’t make it stop. There was nothing there, and yet I felt it. I reached a precipice and was held there, aching, until my body could take no more and gave in to the pleasure. It was like a drug, addictive and overwhelming. Eventually the tongue inside me retreated, to be replaced by a firmer, thicker touch. He entered me, and the phallus touched deep inside my most vulnerable points, bringing me to orgasm again and again, making me endure the most terrible pleasures I had ever experienced. By the time I met Ronin in my quarters, I was shaking, jumpy, like an addict who desperately needed a fix. This entity formed a bond, an attachment, I couldn’t shake.”

Picard wanted to pleasure her to the point where she couldn't imagine leaving him - but it was all too complicated. Not for his cock, however, which throbbed and demanded attention. His hips were bucking involuntarily as he recalled discovering Beverly in ecstasy. The smell of her arousal, the sight of her arched at the peak of pleasure, it was a cruel torture.

"Ohhh, nooo," Picard groaned, lying on his stomach, his cock desperate for the friction of his silk sheets.

To add to his torment, Beverly had written about how she eventually overcame the being and it melted his heart:

“When I saw Jean-Luc standing there, seeing me in my most vulnerable state, engaging in the act, I felt ashamed, but also relieved – I truly believe it was my love for him - and, when he was attacked, my sheer determination to save his life - that broke me free of Ronin’s spell.”

She loved him. He knew that, but he also knew her fears – that he would break her heart because of his guilt and possessiveness. The woman he loved for nearly 25 years loved him back – and her desire to save him made her turn her back on all that pleasure. She was so giving, so beautiful, so …

“DAMN!” Picard yelled, his cock aching even more. It was all too much to bear – he wanted her, desperately – wanted to know what it felt like to be inside her when she was in such a ravenous state.

Picard could stand it no longer, and his years of self-discipline fell away as he began to hump the bed in earnest, imagining he was inside her, making her moan, feeling her wet pussy gripping him sensually. "Beverly," he moaned, giving up and giving in, his hips working faster and faster to relieve the desperate ache. He needed to cum. "Please, please," he whimpered, pushing down harder, confusion setting in...then he cursed, knowing what was happening. How could he have forgotten…

Last night, he'd activated the blocker. It was a device men often used to prevent premature ejaculation, something Picard had struggled with in his later years, much to his embarrassment. His cock was thick and a decent length of 6 inches, but he was always very shy during sex, submissive even, an attentive lover and often nervous about disappointing his partner. He was also uncut and extremely sensitive. A firm touch one particular vein on the underside of his cockhead would set him off in a heartbeat. Sex was so seldom for him that it was often overwhelming. So he had procured the blocker from Dr. Selas (the only male doctor on board) to help his performance - he wondered if Beverly had found out about it.

Right now, Picard was a desperate man, and wished he hadn't been so damn noble in his intentions when he activated the blocker. He did it to punish himself - to keep him from getting off on thoughts of Beverly being pleasure by the entity. Now the punishment was kicking in - no matter what he did, he couldn't orgasm. The blocker had a timer that had been set for one week - he hoped this foolishness would pass by then. One week to thrust and moan and writhe in agony over the memory of her taking her pleasure in front of him, unaware of his presence. He knew he couldn't cum, but he was tired and desperate, turning over to lie on his back as he stroked the underside of his cock faster and faster - he should have been cumming in seconds, but instead remained shaking on the edge of orgasm, denied his release.

"Oh God...oh God...ohhh," he cried, sobbing. "I need to...ohhh...I need to..." - He didn't hear the call button on his door ring as he finished his sentence "cum!"

At his words, the door to his quarters slid open. He heard a gasp - a decidedly feminine one. Whoever his visitor was had seen him - caught him in the act. His hairy chest covered in sweat and exposed, his cock red and throbbing in his hand.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Sam86
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: In Secret: An Erotic TNG Tale

Post by Sam86 »

Hi Marie,

welcome to this lovely little spot :-)

As a long time Star trek Fan this was quite an amusing read. The ever so controlled Jean Luc in such troubles :lol:
Marie-T&D
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Marie-T&D »

Hello Sam!

Thanks! I do enjoy placing Jean-Luc in...compromising positions, particularly with the good doctor ;) I do hope it was somewhat arousing too lol. It's actually 8 chapters. Posting more soon - hope there's some interest ;)
Sam86 wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 5:19 pm Hi Marie,

As a long time Star trek Fan this was quite an amusing read. The ever so controlled Jean Luc in such troubles :lol:
Marie-T&D
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Marie-T&D »

Here's chapter 2 ;)

Chapter 2: “Caught in the act…”

Picard froze, unable to move as he locked eyes with his visitor.

"Jean-Luc, I, uh, I'm so sorry...”

"Beverly," he rasped, flushing with embarrassment as he pulled the comforter over his body to cover his shame.

"I - I thought I heard you say...anyway, I'll, I'll come back another time."

She quickly exited the room, and Picard let out a curse. "Damn," he whispered, rising up from the bed and fastening his robe. Opening the door to his quarters, he popped his head out.

"Beverly wait!" he called. She turned around, and he could see the bright flush on her cheeks. "Please," he implored, "It's alright."

"Jean-Luc," she began, hesitantly walking back toward him. She was dressed in a light robe and silk nightgown, just like on Caldos II. "I-I didn't mean to...interrupt."

"It's fine," he rasped, though he could feel his cock oozing pre-cum wetting his robe. Had she noticed?

"Maybe I should ... come back another time," she replied, trying to avert her gaze. She had seen. Damn, he thought.

"If you wish," he said, his voice strained. "But I would very much like it if you would come back inside and talk to me. We do need to talk, Beverly."

"I agree," she whispered, brushing past him quickly and re-entering his quarters. As the doors closed, she sat on his couch, watching as he tried to conceal his obvious erection, seated in the chair across from her. "Let's not be coy, Jean-Luc. Things have been awkward between us since you walked in on me the other night..."

"You have nothing to be ashamed of," he reassured her.

"And now I've somehow managed to walk in on you."

"Turn about is fair play," he shrugged, crossing his right leg over his left thigh. His cock was nuzzled against the silk. Picard placed his hands in his lap to cover the obscene outline as the soft material teased his cockhead lightly. He squirmed slightly, and Beverly flushed even more, turning almost the color of her red hair.

"Are you alright?" she asked in a low voice.

"Quite," he replied tightly. He thought for a moment, then gave in. "It's just ... damn, you know how I feel about you Beverly, and seeing you in that state – it shames me to say it, but it – you - have haunted my dreams for the past two nights."

"Jean-Luc...I-I don't know what to say."

"It's alright," he sighed. "Simply hormonal. It will pass."

"Will it, Jean-Luc? Or is it more? I need you to tell me ..."

Closing his eyes, straining against his arousal, Picard tried to think clearly. Their friendship was hanging by a thread, and it seemed now the only way to save it was by telling her the truth.

"Beverly ... I ... ache for you. I have ached for you since the day we met. And no, it is not simply hormonal. I love you, more than I can say, but I fear I am unable to be enough for you."

"Enough for me?" she asked, a tear running down her cheek as she moved to kneel in front of him. "You would be more than enough for me, Jean-Luc. I love you ... and you know I've wanted to show you just how much for so long." Her hand slid up his exposed leg, to his inner thigh. He bucked hard.

"Bev," he gasped.

"I’m tired of being afraid – it’s gotten me nowhere. Please, let me love you," she implored, teasing her hand up further, her nails lightly tickling his balls.

"Ohhh god," he moaned, trembling, sweat breaking out over his brow. “Are…are you sure you’re ready, so soon after Ronin-”

“Shhh,” she shushed him, placing a finger on his lips. “I spoke with Deana, and she agrees. I need to get him out of my system, to be with someone who truly loves me. I’d always hoped it would be you. Would you help me, Jean-Luc? Would you help me heal from this?”

“Beverly,” he said in a shaky voice. “I don’t want you to regret this.”

"Please ... let me, Jean Luc. Don't you want this?"

"Oh god, yes, Beverly, b-AHHH!"

She didn't let him get another word out as she gripped his member tightly with her delicate, skilled hand, sliding up and down slowly. Her other hand parted his robe, exposing him completely to her. He was at her mercy.

"Beverly, you should know I ... oh god, that's sooo good...."

"You were saying," she smiled, sitting up slightly to tease her fingers through his chest hair, tickling lightly. Suddenly she leaned over, sucking on his nipple, flicking it with her tongue.

"God!" he screamed, bucking up into her hand. Any thought of stopping her fled away at her touch. She watched as his whole body trembled, and she thought for a moment that he had orgasmed. However, he was still rock hard and leaking pre-cum. She smiled deviously and licked again, loving how sensitive his nipples were. Suddenly, she pushed away, taking off her own robe, then quickly pulling off her silk nightgown. Now standing naked before him, breasts jiggling slightly, she was completely open to him. He could see the tuft of soft, trimmed red curls glistening with her arousal - her pussy swollen and flushed.

"I want you, Jean-Luc," she said, almost demandingly. "I've wanted you for so long, needed you ... but you kept pushing me away. Will you push me away now?"

Her finger glided down the center of his chest, all the way down, over the tip of his cock, scooping up his pre-cum. She brought the finger to her lips, sucking on it, tasting him. He shook, his hips bucking the air, desperate for her touch. His mouth gaped, his throat dry. When he did not answer, she knelt down in front of him, sucking the tip of his cock into her mouth suddenly.

"Ohhh God!" he shouted in agonized ecstasy.

"Your decision, Jean-Luc?" she demanded, giving his cock a long, slow lick from root to tip.

"Have me!" he shouted. "I want you to t-take me - however you need, w-whatever y-you need!"

She slid up slight, his cock easing between her breasts. It was at this point that Picard knew he would’ve lost it, shot his load right there in embarrassment. For once he was grateful for the block. She slowly rubbed up and down, his cock slick with pre-cum sliding between her beautiful bosoms. He watched the obscene act, mouth open wide, barely able to breath as she blew on the tip, longing to suckle on her hardened nipples.

Impressed by his stamina, she licked her lips, suckling the tip softly, then slowly taking his cock all the way down her throat in a swallowing motion.

“FUCK!” he screamed, feeling her deep-throat him, struggling not buck too hard into her mouth for fear of hurting her.

“Mmmm,” she moaned on him, flicking her tongue on the sensitive underside as she sucked upward, then released him.

“Please,” he gasped. “ I want you, Bev. I want to be inside you. Please…”

Smiling, she spread her legs, straddling him. Taking his cock in her hand, she teased it over the moist folds of her pussy.

"Are you sure?" she smiled, licking her lips, feeling him quiver.

"Yes...please....please..." His whole body was shaking in pleasure. He cried out each time she ran the tip of his cock over her now-swollen clit. He needed her so badly that tears clouded his vision.

"Look me in the eye, Jean-Luc," she demanded, and he did. He gasped and his eyes widened as she slowly sunk down on his hardness, her pussy sucking and pulling on his sensitive nerve-endings. She cried out as she buried him to the hilt, laughing in joy at the intense pleasure of being so intimately connected to him.

"AHH-I love you, Jean-Luc!" she cried, enjoying his fullness, her eyes shining and dark with arousal. Picard was nearly convulsing, his cock twitching wildly inside her as she kept him buried deep and began to rock back and forth. He knew if he hadn't had the blocker, he would have cum instantly. Suddenly, a look of panic flashed over his face as he realized he hadn’t told her about the blocker…

TO BE CONTINUED
Sam86
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sam86 »

Marie-T&D wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 10:02 pm Hello Sam!

Thanks! I do enjoy placing Jean-Luc in...compromising positions, particularly with the good doctor ;) I do hope it was somewhat arousing too lol. It's actually 8 chapters. Posting more soon - hope there's some interest ;)
Sam86 wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 5:19 pm Hi Marie,

I have to admit I will mostly read this for the chuckles probably but it's nice to have characters being out of their regular confinements :-D
And who knows what hides behind the facade....maybe Jean-Luc is indeed this way...nobody knows :-P