April Fool's

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
tfwater
Explorer
Explorer

April Fool's

Post by tfwater »

Kristen and James

March 1
8:00pm

We were sitting next to eachother on our, or rather her, bed. She liked to have me sleep in the bathroom, with us sleeping in the same room only on rare occasions. Oftentimes, she would take a crap and order me to not flush the toilet for the night as I laid in the bathtub, She also enjoyed waking me up by turning on an ice-cold shower.

"Honey, I know you're birthday is coming up on the first of next month. You're turning twenty-seven. I was thinking that, rather than your usual ruined orgasm, I might let you have a full one for once." A sly grin slowly spread across her creamy face, showing her white, perfect teeth. "Just think, it will be your first relief this year - and your first full orgasm since we got married!"

I shook with excitement. Ever since we tied the knot, three years ago, our relationship had shifted from most of the focus on her to all of the focus on her. All I thought about lately was sex. The act of penetration that is being forever denied to me. That which I want but cannot have. Once, she promised to let me fuck her in exchange for me eating a handful of stinging nettles. After I had performed the task, she laughed while handing me a pair of rubber strapon-dildo shorts. I spent the night bringing her to orgasm after orgasm while my balls ached for release once again, imagining how warm her pussy must feel just inches away from my cock, encased in rubber and steel.

The glitter beneath her eyes sparkled as she smiled innocently at me. "Because, what have we learned over the years? Yeahhh...Orgasms are naughty and wrong, and reserved for the wife only! Denied hubbies like you only get release once a year, and no real ejaculations again - ever! Of course, that will all change on your nearing birthday. Be a good boy until then, and don't think any unpure thoughts...hehe." She cupped my balls gently before laying on her side and drifting off to sleep.

I laid awake for near thirty minutes, before the dull, thudding pain in my balls subsided.

March 17
3:44pm

As my birthday got closer, I become more and more anxious. Precum was constantly oozing from my chastity tube, and I was hornier than I had ever been. All I could think about was my orgasm next month. She promised!

"Hey, baby. Looking forward to your orgasm?" Her French-manicured fingernails gleamed with her juices as she began fingering herself. "Oh...ahh...oh..my god! That was fantastic. Being more of a bitch each year and denying you release gets me sooooo hot! That was one of the best orgasms I've ever had, and I just came this morning. I can't imagine what it must be like to hold off for several months at a time. I really am a bitch, huh?"

"N-n-no, dear. I love you. You're the one that deserves pleasure in this relationship, not me. It's just that...when I eat you out, and you cum in my face, it reminds me so much of what you've taken away from me." Tears formed in the corners of my eyes.

"Aww. Don't cry, wittle baby girrrrl...I'll make it all better." She started licking my face, giving my sloppy kisses all over. Her green eyes twinkled. "Yummy! Denied hubby tears! Too bad you're in that mean chastity cage...you'd be able to use the tears as wanking lube!"

I was beside myself with frustration.

March 31
11:59pm

One minute until my birthday. A red ballgag prevented any words from escaping my mouth, but I didn't care. I was finally going to have an orgasm! I was currently tied spread-eagle on my lovely wife's cloud-soft bed, having been brought to the edge of orgasm twenty-six times to count. It was the sloppiest, most lube-filled handjob I'd ever had.

Kristen abruptly stopped stroking me. "Time for your orgasm, lover! Happy birthday!"

"God, s-s-so horny...I just need to cum. Please, let me cum. Kirsten, I'm begging you. Let me cum." I couldn't think straight. My mind's sole focus was on my orgasm.

She gobbed another handful of lotion into her palm before continuing. "Alright, since you're gonna be twenty-seven years old, you get twenty-seven seconds of stroking pleasure, from my angelic hand, to achieve your orgasm. Here we go!"

Moaning, I struggled against my bonds. This wasn't fair! Twenty-seven seconds might be enough though...I had to do this. I needed to cum.

"Twenty-seven!"

She stroked downward once, before letting go. What was she doing...

"Twenty-six!"

Her hand gripped my bulging shaft like a vice as she wanked my cock in an upwards motion before letting go again. She started laughing. I was worried...there was no way I could cum like this.

"Twenty-five!"

Suddenly, she sped up. Stroking two times per second, squirting sounds from the lotion echoing from my pelvic region, Kristen began going even faster.

"Twenty-four, twenty-three, twenty-two, twenty-one, twenty!"

Oh god, she slowed down again.

"Nineteen, eighteen, seventeen, sixteen!"

Her hand's motion had decreased to a crawl. I strained against my bonds, crying out in spite of my gag. Frustration was consuming me.

"Fifteen, fourteen, thirteen, twelve, eleven, ten, nine!"

She sped up again. Yes, I knew she'd make me cum! Feeling my gooey load bubbling up the shaft. It was happening.

"Eight!"

Without warning, she gripped the base of my penis while using her other hand to dig her nails into my heavy sack.

"Seven, six, five, four, three!"

She began stroking slowly again.

"Time is running out, hubby. Better make it quick!"

I could feel it boiling to the top once again. Here it was!

"Two!"

Suddenly she let go of my shaft, and slammed her fist into my balls. I gasped in pain as my soon-to-be orgasm instantly dissipated. It felt like my intestines were being pulled out.

"April fool's! Hahahahaha. Apologize for being born on such an unlucky holiday while I ice-down your cock. No orgasm for you this year, loverboy. Don't worry, there's always next year..."

I started sobbing in frustration.
-------------------------------------

My first try at a story of this nature. :)
Skylorne3
Explorer
Explorer

Re: April Fool's

Post by Skylorne3 »

FREAKING AMAZING!!!! This is one of the greatest stories I've ever read! Keep it up! :lol:
~~Sky