Chastity 7α: Devote a month to Xia - Feedback/Bug Report thread

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---

Which ending did you get first?

48%
42%
6%
3%

Total votes: 33

Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Chastity 7α: Devote a month to Xia - Feedback/Bug Report thread

Post by Shattered »

It has been a long time coming, but finally my next tease is ready for release as May is upon us. I hope you're ready, it's a long one.

Chastity 7α: Devote a month to Xia

It is welcome for newcomers to the series and veterans alike.

There is a feedback poll accompanying each day if you like, but I'd especially appreciate the end of the tease poll.

Beyond that I poured a lot of this, so any comments, compliments or criticisms are highly appreciated, as well as any bug reports - I've tested this alongside the help of a few Patreons, but it's so large I expect a few things to have slipped through.

Most of all - Enjoy!

Known Bugs SPOILERS INCLUDED
Spoiler: show
JosyJoy
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): I have currently no opportunity to hold my Orgasm back for a specific Woman. But i'm doing it anyways.

Re: Chastity 7α: Devote a month to Xia - Feedback/Bug Report thread

Post by JosyJoy »

I will not participate anymore. Simply haven't the time for making it amusing. Also have made a promise. But i will doing this at Summer, promise! :love:
Last edited by JosyJoy on Thu May 07, 2020 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
live to serve
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Daragorn »

Wow, if the prelude is a sign of how the tease will be, i can already bet on it being one of the best one ever made.
It was incredibly intriguing and addictive already and i am trying to stop myself to wait for the next part :-)
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

JosyJoy wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 6:08 am There are also different endings? holy..
I just have played Day 1 and you can feel that this will be an outstanding experience. Thank you so much for this, Shattered. Your teases are always something special. I will definetly play along and give you the month. I cannot wait for the 2nd Day and i think that is a good sign :P

Also i liked the Survey-Idea. So you can fill out this without having spoilers in this thread. Really nice.

Daragorn wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 11:23 am Wow, if the prelude is a sign of how the tease will be, i can already bet on it being one of the best one ever made.
It was incredibly intriguing and addictive already and i am trying to stop myself to wait for the next part :-)
Hopefully you both last for the ride! I poured a lot into it so heres hoping.

And yes, infinite surveys this time, I wonder how consistent it will be :lol:
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by mangoman »

Is there any chance yet to play EOS teases offline? :-/

Still looks as amazing as ever! :love:
Pumpkin

Post by Pumpkin »

To bad that i have no time at the moment to try the Tease. Hope i can start it next month.
4 Endings? Thats a lot more than i expectet :-O. Are they depending on what answer or path you chose over the days in the Tease?
mr-max
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mr-max »

Nice start. Looking forward to it! :)
Questions: The catsuit. Should it be latex (like the image) or is any other material fitting as well? How big will the impact of not having one be? I would buy one (if it is not included in the first couple of days -> delivery) but a latex one would be a bigger investment ;)
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by forbiddendesire »

Nice! I'm still playing through Rebellion with the Goddess (I keep losing in the middle :\'-( ) and I want to play through your teases in order.. plus I also want to try 33 days of denial so it'll be a while before I come to this. But it looks amazing, you've really put in a lot of hard work into it. I love your creativity with your teases, and I love me some Xia!
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

paswis wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 1:12 pm Is there any chance yet to play EOS teases offline? :-/

Still looks as amazing as ever! :love:
Someone would need to develop a program that does this and it won't be me :lol: So not as far as I know.
Pumpkin wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 1:56 pm To bad that i have no time at the moment to try the Tease. Hope i can start it next month.
4 Endings? Thats a lot more than i expectet :-O. Are they depending on what answer or path you chose over the days in the Tease?
1 good 'true' ending, 1 good 'almost there' ending, 1 bad ending, 1 secret ending :) Lots of choices determine if you get 1 or 2, 3 is a clear abrupt choice, 4 is...well, a secret id be surprised if anyone got :)
mr-max wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 2:31 pm Nice start. Looking forward to it! :)
Questions: The catsuit. Should it be latex (like the image) or is any other material fitting as well? How big will the impact of not having one be? I would buy one (if it is not included in the first couple of days -> delivery) but a latex one would be a bigger investment ;)
Any catsuit would work fine - You will be able to enjoy that day without it with some modifications, just all the words might not make sense. If you were thinking of getting one it might help you enjoy it more but not 100% necessary!
forbiddendesire wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 3:53 pm Nice! I'm still playing through Rebellion with the Goddess (I keep losing in the middle :\'-( ) and I want to play through your teases in order.. plus I also want to try 33 days of denial so it'll be a while before I come to this. But it looks amazing, you've really put in a lot of hard work into it. I love your creativity with your teases, and I love me some Xia!
If you're at rebellion it will surely be a while! Should be all good by then...if you love Xia well this is the tease for you :lol:
lor205y
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lor205y »

Holy crap, this looks amazing. Harkening back to the glory that was A Month with Jana and the like.

Quick question - am I reading correctly that private browsing will mess up the saved variables? Even if I'm logged into my Milovana account in that private session? I though tease saves were saved to my account, not cookies - is that wrong?
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

lor205y wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 10:08 pm Holy crap, this looks amazing. Harkening back to the glory that was A Month with Jana and the like.

Quick question - am I reading correctly that private browsing will mess up the saved variables? Even if I'm logged into my Milovana account in that private session? I though tease saves were saved to my account, not cookies - is that wrong?
Heres hoping! :-)

I thought it was per browser, but i might be wrong, never questioned if I may be wrong...any ideas?
Sear_inix
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sear_inix »

Hmm, I am not entirely sure but I would expect that the variables are not saved in the account, simply because the teases can be played without being logged in. So I would expect that even someone that is not logged in should be able to experience a tease with saved variables, and I may have also done it personally, I don't log in every time I come here and play a tease. However, I do use a private browser and here is the thing, at least with chrome: When you open private tabs it seems that all the new tabs have memory of the other private tabs. For example if I log in my gmail account in one tab, I am in this google account in all the private tabs I open with chrome afterwards, the same with twitter, the same with milovana. So I expect that private chrome has memory. And indeed I have played teases in private, where it tells me that it remembers me coming to the tease again, if I close and reopen it. But I doubt the same would happen if I decided to completely close all the private chrome tabs and reopen them. When I do that, the private browser totally forgets what I was doing in my previous private session in every site, and probably also here. So what I do a lot of times is just opening some private tabs and leaving them open for days, opening and closing new ones, but never closing all the private tabs together. I can't really say if all that works exactly like that but this is what I have from my experiences, hope it does help a bit, mind that I use a mac, and the safari didn't seem to keep memory in different private tabs but only in the specific one you opened.
My soul is a desert, but this doesn't mean it's empty. It just indicates there is a place for everything inside.
CumScream
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by CumScream »

I tested this yesterday & today.

The tease status reset when I closed & re-opened a logged-out session, with my default private browsing on Firefox.
Setting Milo to be an allowed cookie did nothing.
Logging in to Milo & ran from start, then it remembers my status.
A quick check is to see if the tip jar is active or not
Men are but flesh and blood. They know their doom, but not the hour.

If true control, is to be had, you will know not when.
Blissfully offered; your
Oblivion.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Yeah, the exact nature of storage is a little confusing to me! I tested the whole tease not logged in on a separate web browser (Edge) That I don't really use for anything else. So from that I figured those settings should be fine...

I think the tease should work without storage,
it just locks your ending choice. And some of your choices might not follow through.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Glitch discovered on day 5 - if you have got past this part, use the code 5day13, play just that page until the image changes, and the rest of the tease should work as intended.