EroFights Launch!

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
lllusion
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: EroFights Launch!

Post by lllusion »

Lots of updates!

- New kinks in your settings (will be reflected in actions soon).
- A FAQ
- Know more easily if a game is public
- Chat messages to know who is connected to the game/watching it
- Option to hide your partner options
- A whole class of bugs should be solved in game (mainly with bots and with cum tests)

Well... A good sunday! Be sure to check that out ;)
:love: Creator of EroFights - Free Online Social Teasing Games - Roleplay intense sex scenes - Give & Receive instructions :love:
lllusion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lllusion »

=== Balance update ===

Sorry girls but your "get nude" attack has been toned down a bit... 20 of desire was... A bit much. lol I don't know how I missed that, thanks Ina for making me notice ;)

Actions difficulty have been reworked a bit and balanced.. Should be more consistent.

New actions and images \o/

Hentai and PvP Joi are advancing fast thanks to user submissions \o/ Continue like that and we may have something new next week, with any chances :)

Don't hesitate to publish "fail cum" actions too, where you are trying to make someone cum but he resists, I don't have a lot of these actions so I accept them quite fast ;)

EDIT: === Small new update ===
- Kinks are now customizable character by character :wink: Do whatever you like ;)
- You have now some hints of what your action will do to your partner... But remember: With great power comes great responsibility :wink:
- Go set your toys in your character settings before you play femdom again ;)
:love: Creator of EroFights - Free Online Social Teasing Games - Roleplay intense sex scenes - Give & Receive instructions :love:
lllusion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lllusion »

Well don't you think it's time for some ruuuuuumbling ?

Inscription will last until next friday :wink: Match will all be public, rules will be something like:
- Multiple runs of fights : 2 games per person per run. You have to win at least one to get the next run.
- All games are public
- Once we have less than 5 guys / 5 girls we turn it into a true good tournament, with announced public games times, commentators, things like that :wink:
- In the last phase we can even comment on vocal chan too, that would be real fun :slight_smile:
- Classic mode obviously :wink: And last games are 1st guy vs 1st girl, first to two win, to prove who of girls or guys are the best lol
- Winners get badges to show how much of a good fuck they are :wink:

You can join the discord here : https://discord.gg/e5Fzkda ;)

(it's a first draft of the rules, we'll get them ready together ;) )

To enter: just send a message here: character-name : participation / commenting / organize (keep those you want)
lllusion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lllusion »

Just a message here to say tournament is launched, and it looks great =) (lots of other game updates going on)
lllusion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lllusion »

Hey Milo! I realize I didn't posted here in a while ! There have been a lots of update on the website, and you might want to check it ups again ! Out of my head :

- The game is a lot easier to understand/ play! It's easier to know what actions will be doing
- Balance is finally quite good :)
- Lesbian fights!
- Gay fights!
- Hentai fights!
- A lot more content and Kinks (Feet, pegging, Maledom, Femdom..) in Classic :)
- And lots of update to make the game more fluid and enjoyable ;)

Give it a try whenever you want, we'll be happy to welcome you ;)
Ereinon
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ereinon »

Hello,

It's still a good game, but we need more female players :\'-(

Waiting several hours for a match spoils the fun.
DV8ion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DV8ion »

Hey Illusion

Thanks for your continued effort on this.
Every time I connect I see your website develop further. it's a very unique community you have there. keep up the great work.
lllusion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lllusion »

Wow!

I really didn't give you any news since June??

Well, there's been a ton of new things! Community is thriving and our content and features just exploded! From the top of my mind:

- Interactive mode! Come on, if you missed that, you really have to go back there and try it right now! It's a game mode released a few months ago already, where you can tease each other whatever the setting! Dom <-> Sub, Hetero, Lesbian, Gay... You give and receive instructions, depending on the many kinks and toys you can activate or not ;) It's just Milovana, live, with someone you are domming on the line! It's reaching 400 actions and rising fast! Give it a try, it's a must do!

- Femdom with Caprice is still widely used and maintained! You absolutely gotta try the new tasks she has for you ;)

- Sex Wrestling is now live and well! We have two modes (hetero & lesbian), cumulating nothing less than 700 actions! Give it a go, hop on the ring and fight for the win! Force an orgasm out of your partner if you have to ;)

- The Classic is not outdone too, far from it! It's now cumulating a thousand actions alone! You can even now play as a transgender girl, lesbian, gay, with tons of new kinks... Everything is possible!

- Hentai mode now have tons of fetishes included, like monsters, foot fetish, and a lots of things! And youcan even play as a futanari! 300 actions for this mode ;)

- And I won't even talk about the new modes which are coming fast... Community has taken full possession of the engine I created for online games and is getting crazy with it! Wrestling games are entirely built by players! So, what would you be able to create? ;)

But game modes aren't the only new things we have around! I implemented so many new features, like the short games, roleplay modes, public visibility.. I redesigned the entire game and many pages so that it's easier to use.. Hundreds of people are coming to the website daily, don't miss the adventure ;)

I let you the link again:
pepez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pepez »

absolutely awesome page and idea!! I had alot of fun just playing against bots.. :D
i have one suggestion for you, if you play against bots, there should have for bot Team attacks do more all "damages".

And maybe one, where opponent watching you being humiliate her girlfriends, you lose 4 stamina 2 desire and 2 pleasure, and she got 2 stamina :)

I have so many ideas for this :-D its so amazing site
lllusion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lllusion »

Hi everyone, if you're here to find news about why EF is down right now, here are some:

There was a fire in their datacenter! Every website hosted there is under impact. I'll ask for a maintenance server but for the moment all we can do is wait.. If needed, I have a backup, it's a bit bit old, but it will do :/ I just need a server to deploy it, so I'll wait for OVH to get one back on.

I let you with images of the EF Datacenter right now! Apparently there is 5 sites on this location, and only one touched, but all have been turned off for obvious reasons. I have no way to tell if the EF was in that specific building, but one thing is sure, if it were, it burned hard! There is absolutely nothing to do for the moment, so I wish you a good day and have a nice break from EF!

I'll keep you informed and sorry for the inconvenience.

A normal day on EroFights.
Lady N
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): My husband, called Mika on the internet.

Post by Lady N »

Hello there.
Too Bad!

Will wait until it's online to harass some slaves.
I did not find another chat platform with so good community and Anonymous profile.
Mistress of my husband Mika. And when i'm looking for some other fun mistress of a random.

Note: the Avatar is not my property. PM me if it's yours.
Lady N
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lady N »

iEatMyCum wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:26 pm Lady N, I like your profile pic!
Thanks you dear. :smile:
Mistress of my husband Mika. And when i'm looking for some other fun mistress of a random.

lllusion
Explorer
Explorer

EroFights is back!

Post by lllusion »

Aaaaand it's back on, bitches!

The datacenter burnt, but EroFights is still alive!

It's back on! Go smash that server down again and burn it like HELL!
Lady N
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lady N »

Good news !

lllusion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lllusion »

We have an immense pleasure to introduce a new game mode, called Hentai JOI! Available for all kind of dom-sub dynamics involving, but by no means limited to female dominant and male sub, male dominant and female submissive and even some girl on girl action! What's more, the game mode is available for transgender people as well, so you are more than welcome to try it!