EroFights Launch!

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: EroFights Launch!

Post by boundupone »

Hi, first off great job on erofights, is a lot of fun.

I am trying to get my head around creating actions, and have read the Hitchikers guide many times now - https://blog.erofights.com/hitchhiker-guides/

I have input the code so i have the advanced options and I now working on a set of actions for interactive mode for estim (which is so far an option for a toy, but has basically nothing created for it yet).

One thing I have not managed to understand is how you can set before and after actions -

If your action is supposed to follow something specific, like "Masturbate too", you can add a "=>" in this title. If it's supposed to be followed by something specific, like "Slide his cock inside", insert a "<=" in the title. A few tags like [TS] [m4f] or [7 pics] will be added automatically to your titles periodically

I am not sure fully how to make this work.

Let's imagine the start action for estim is called something like 'Estim - Get wired up", exactly what do I need to put as the title for that action, and what would the correct full structure be for next slides, for example called "Estim - Turn the power up".

Also, is it possible to multi stack them so more than one before action is necessary to get to a later action?
Try anything once!
lllusion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lllusion »

Hi @boundupone !

First, that's a very good idea :)

Estim have been in my mind for quite a time but I don't have any here, so I don't know exactly how I'd handle that..

For your question, there is actually two answers:
- Game maintainers, in your case, for Interactive, Marc, Milov or me, have the possibility to choose exactly what actions are *immediately* potentially preceding and following this action. So that's usually something for: Put your estim on -> Ok, I do it -> Now put it on -> etc...

However, such a suite of actions would prevent for every other actions to be called in between those actions, as we would create a chain.

In your case, you need something like the states. We have states for example for clothes, gag, vibros etc.. I can add one for Estim so you can work on actions with it :) In this case, your actions would need the "toy" "Estim", and the first action "Put your estim on" would need the state "Add Estim + Need not estim", and then the other actions would need "Need Estim".

That is, if you want your estim actions to follow a "Put it on".. You could always just do an action "Use your estim", tag it "Toy: Estim", and that would be enough :)

Don't hesitate to contact me directly in EroFights message system, I'm more active there than here ;)
:love: Creator of EroFights - Free Online Social Teasing Games - Roleplay intense sex scenes - Give & Receive instructions :love:
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

lllusion wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:29 am Hi @boundupone !

First, that's a very good idea :)

Estim have been in my mind for quite a time but I don't have any here, so I don't know exactly how I'd handle that..

For your question, there is actually two answers:
- Game maintainers, in your case, for Interactive, Marc, Milov or me, have the possibility to choose exactly what actions are *immediately* potentially preceding and following this action. So that's usually something for: Put your estim on -> Ok, I do it -> Now put it on -> etc...

However, such a suite of actions would prevent for every other actions to be called in between those actions, as we would create a chain.

In your case, you need something like the states. We have states for example for clothes, gag, vibros etc.. I can add one for Estim so you can work on actions with it :) In this case, your actions would need the "toy" "Estim", and the first action "Put your estim on" would need the state "Add Estim + Need not estim", and then the other actions would need "Need Estim".

That is, if you want your estim actions to follow a "Put it on".. You could always just do an action "Use your estim", tag it "Toy: Estim", and that would be enough :)

Don't hesitate to contact me directly in EroFights message system, I'm more active there than here ;)
Thanks @illusion, I will contact you direct on EroFights to continue discussion on this
Try anything once!
lllusion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lllusion »

We're dreaming of a white Christmas... 🌨️🎄☃️

These last months EroFights has been thriving with activity, tournaments, stories, games and new concepts! Following our Halloween tournament, we are launching a special event for the Christmas season. Starting today with Santa's naughty helper girls all over the Hentai modes (Classic and JOI)!

But it's not just in those where people can be naughty or nice. Add your own favourite naughty Christmas GIFs and pics to the game and let's celebrate this Christmas in the best way we know. 🎅🏼🧑🏼‍🎄

Furthermore, another great news! We here at EroFights enjoy a good ol' fashioned sexfight. It's in the name after all! But this time, we're here with something a little different: Love Mode! Some well deserved tenderness for this perfect period about sharing ❤️

Love Mode is a tender and loving game mode by GGirly and Kip, not about winning, just enjoying each other 🥰🥰🥰 It will be available to EroFight patrons today! It is currently in an alpha state with a few actions and is only ready for Heterosexual and Lesbian to play currently, but we hope with your help, including your action contributions, it can go from strength to strength so everyone will be able to share the love!
:love: Creator of EroFights - Free Online Social Teasing Games - Roleplay intense sex scenes - Give & Receive instructions :love:
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

Hi all, since the previous discussion on adding E-stim to erofights, I have kept working on it, and had discussions with Illusion and Marc, and I am happy to say that it should now be live.

I have created a number of E-stim actions, and Illusion and Marc were a great help and very supportive.

They added an E-stim 'state' as an option, and I have 2 different actions that will initiate the E-stim state (basically get wired up actions). The other e-stim actions will not be shown until either of the initiating ones has been used in the game.

I have created a number of actions, and worked with Marc to get them right and they have now all been approved and should be live in the game. So big thanks to Illusion and Marc.

I encourage you all to come and join, and to also create your own e-stim actions to continue to build out this element of the game.

FYI currently I have only created estim actions within the interactive game mode, so you won't find them in any other game mode.

I think for future functionality it would be great to add specific estim sounds to allow the dom to more directly control your estim from within erofights (or perhaps even adding integration with xtoys or some other estim player/app).

I welcome your feedback so we can help to make estim on erofights better and better.

Happy (ero)fighting all
Try anything once!
Sombre
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sombre »

Good job with this online game ! I was looking for a Roleplay game like that, when you have a bunch of skills linked to your character while you text some roleplay.

I've a question :

Is it possible to have more actions than 3 ? (because sometimes, the action have no connection with the precedent action)
lllusion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lllusion »

Hi Sombre, and thanks :)

It's not the first time this question has been asked :-) Unfortunately, EF is built that way and it would require way too much work to change it now :(

However, you can always change the settings of your game to "Roleplay", and then you can redraw actions as much as you like to just enjoy the flow :)
ILoveEdging
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by ILoveEdging »

Really like the site so far!

My problem with it is that I don't seem to find a game with a human player, even after waiting for 30 minutes in the queue.

Am I doing anything wrong, does anything has to be kept in mind in order to find a game?

Cause even when posting a detailed description in "game requests" on Discord - no one reacts.
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

The queue can be tricky, especially if you are a sub male seeking a dom female, they are outnumbered! Best advice I can give is make your profile as good as possible so others will know about you and what you are in to. Also be as active on the site as you can, talking to others and contributing what you can, that can make a big difference.

Sometimes the queue just sucks, I have had long waits with no joy, I have also had someone pick me in minutes.

I have had many outstanding games, with mind blowing roleplay that lasts several hours!

So don't give up

Another option (if it is something you could be in to) is to create a cross gender character. Not something for everyone, but can also mean quicker games playing as opposite gender.
Try anything once!
lllusion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lllusion »

In conjunction with the holiday season, we here at EroFights are pleased to announce the release of the Christmas action pack! This action pack adds several Christmas-themed moves for several game modes such as Classic, Hentai, and Hentai JOI!

Additionally, we are happy to announce that a new game mode, "Bad End Battle," will be made available to members of the EF Patreon starting from the 15th of December!

Play the role of a heroine who must fight and fuck her way through the forces of evil, or play as the evil lord who must wear down the valiant heroine and corrupt her, luring her into a bad end!

You can find us here: https://www.erofights.com/
And subscribe to our Patreon here: https://www.patreon.com/erofights
Join our Discord and participate in our Advent Calendar event!: https://discord.gg/erofights
lllusion
Explorer
Explorer

Release of Bad End Battle for Patreons!

Post by lllusion »

Release of Bad End Battle for Patreons!

Aaaand here it is! Alex's new mode, Bad End Battle, is now open for pre-release!

Will you play as the evil lord and seduce the heroine and drive her to a bad end, or will you triumph over the forces of evil and prove yourself master of the Bad End Battle?

Only one way to find out - play the game yourself! Enjoy 😉 :love:
lllusion
Explorer
Explorer

🎂 Happy birthday EroFights 🎂

Post by lllusion »

🎂 Happy birthday EroFights 🎂 Three years already! 🥳

Yep, and not anywhere on the web, right here, on Milovana forum :-P Check the first post date :-D That's why today I come back to say thanks to all of you :love:

When I launched the website here, we only had 159 handpicked actions, in one mode, and it had taken me more than two years to build up the code and craft these actions!

Today, we have 10700 actions across a lot of modes, kinks, packs, toys..! 😱 If we go back only to this last year, we doubled the number of registered accounts on EF, organized many tournaments, made some profound changes to many game modes and had more games than ever 🥰

Many of you find friends and lovers every single day around EroFights.. I'm always impressed by how passionate people can be about this place, and I'm so happy to be a part of it ❤️

EroFights has grown so much my main work is now more about fixing performances and bugs, and making sure maintainers can create new awesome content and mechanisms, than working on lewd stuff itself 😅

Thank you so much for making EroFights the game it is today! 🥂🍾 To celebrate EF's third birthday, Lovense is giving us a 55% discount on their toys if you use our link: https://www.lovense.com/p/EroFights ! 🎉

We are also releasing our all new Lovense features for EF, giving you more control over you and your partner's toys, read about it in the blog! We have also created a special Lovense action pack, filled with Lovense oriented actions so make sure to grab it here: https://www.erofights.com/en/act_packs.

And here's another added treat for Patrons of EroFights: Bad End Battles is fully compatible with our new Lovense features! Prep your toys and try it out!

Come on down and enjoy EF's good vibes 😎