EroFights Launch!

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
Ina Greman
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Re: EroFights Launch!

Post by Ina Greman »

I would like to thank you for the nice game here, I was a little skeptical at the beginning, but it is a lot of fun.
Thanks for that.
and it would be nice if I could also play with women.

Greetings Ina
lllusion
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by lllusion »

Thanks Ina Greman! Code mechanisms for lesbian games are well in place, I will write actions involving women when the main hetero game will be sufficiently good.

=== Small credit update ===

- Matchmaking bug should be solved, please tell me if you still encounter problems

- Writing act enhancement will get you 5 credits per proposition accepted
- Writing actions will get you 20 credits per action accepted
- I'll send codes to catch up for people who already submitted corrections ;)

- Credits / Badges will serve to unlock special action cards (while keeping the balance in game) / customized actions for your use only / early access to new games / customized badges / special powers like "see what stats will change the next actions" or "raise my matchmaking rank"
- I'm not sure what to do with XP except show your resolve on the game, I wouldn't like to unbalance the game between people with different XP/Credits at any time ; so I'm up to propositions.

- Guest characters not used for a while of level 1 are removed after some time, to clean up the database. Don't hesitate to register
:love: Creator of EroFights - Free Online Social Teasing Games - Roleplay intense sex scenes - Give & Receive instructions :love:
Dude91bad
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dude91bad »

Heya Illusion, cheers for the new update. glad to see new changes.
Also about xp, it could be "spending" xp without lossing LV, to unlock a new pose or maybe having a "talent" path option, lets say for example "magic fingers" that does +1 on fingering actions (nothing great, but still something to interact with it), and it can come in stages, so players can select diferent ones and somewhat diferenciate from others, which will in a way lead to a certain playstyle

Btw, the players i encountered so far are really nice, so the current game "community" has a 10/10 ^^
Dude91bad
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dude91bad »

report covering the latest update with 7+ games played:

throw all previous reports out of the window, leave a few things from the last... the game came to the point where there is a neck to neck race with your partner and small % from win to loss; every bar is now equaly represented throughout the game lenght which gets me to the new name of the game - "use actions that reduce your desire" even tho female partners still have 2 very scary and potent actions that will leave your cocks twitching like crazy for realease being "deepthroat a dildo" (could easily be a pay to win action+item... jk Illusion, gota keep this things spicy for ppl to read ^^), and "show of your body", GUYS the counter will be a fairly new action from 2 updates back "grab her boobs", imagine it being for real the only thing that can unwind you for a bit is getting the focus off your cock and the next one being a reactionary action "masturbate too" which shows up after a couple of female actions at this version, use them well. I have noticed that the female player can go for an agressive and you would think risky action selection, but it is an double edged sword witch in 3 matches resulted in 1 action difference from win and loss. This version got also a bit more focus on the early game, and as said before, you dont want to interact with the other persons cloths other then "rip apart" ones which will not do only +1 or +2 desire increase. "Masturbate her" is one of the better pre-penetration atcions that will drain your energy quickly (use them wise, more often after a failed action form your partner/opponent). Also if you see some rare actions, i highly recommend them, make a mental note what they do, because they will be your best friends for future matches

also to note- the robots are now scary, like turn 40 leaving your cum dripping 0-2 wondering what happened to you (my first to matches at least... so you see even "meta reporter" got his ass kicked in while learning ^^) + the games being much more close then in the previous versions which is again a great prop to the creator Illusion and his incredible work and dedication to the game and suggestions that we throw at him

quick EDIT: this version is kinda favouring the female side which now do something that was on the guys side in the first version, sitting back in her fully clothed body and exploding your desire... in this case guys, go for her clothes like a wild animal or you will see yourself lose and lose without doing a dent in her pleasure/qc, and overall orgasam
lllusion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lllusion »

Good to know game issues are getting more incertain by now! I should definitely get stats of win/lost games to keep track on that. For your reports, be sure to take in account the cost of actions ;) Some actions may increase your own desire and pleasure, and "deepthroat a dildo" cost no less than 3 energy, be careful when using it girls ;) "Rip apart" costs 2 energy and raise the desire by 7... Quite a good deal indeed, but aligned with the rest ;)

I'm quite surprised about the bots being better now, I didn't touch their mechanism for a while now, and even had to go back in the code see what they are doing... But their strategy is indeed quite efficient... Do note though that level 1/2 bots will act randomly, so that new users are not crushed right away ;) I might even create a higher bot strategy for higher levels later, so be careful, they know the game, and can sure be crazy good at it ;)

Aaaaand...

===== Daily update ! :) =====

- Settings page added. For the moment with only one thing: "Quick read". It is mostly for advanced user already knowing actions and wanting to play quicker with bots, as the actions will flow more quickly.

- Plays with bot won't go anymore into timeout. So that you can write enhancements / find pics etc

- Members page should at last be more realistic about who's in game/matchmaking/active. I've been making lots of improvements to it over the last few days, so be sure to check it to find your next partner ;)

- Installed monitoring for the server so that I know if it's going nuts... Still useful for you too, trust me ^^

- No balance update

- For players who have troubles finding partners, it's normal, the game has't been advertised yet and is still in beta, as you are the first users on it and I want to increase the load of users slowly to not be overloaded by problems ^^ Keep patients, and the community around is quite fun to play with ;)

- Don't hesitate to participate in the Patreon if you like the game, even two euros helps me to build a community around this game ;) For the moment, you won't really get a lot of returns for investment, but you sure have my thanks ;)

- Same for content creation. I've already written 200 actions for classic and 50 for femdom, and it's even more time consuming than coding, so any helps is appreciated ;) ( thanks Dude91 on this point already ;) )

I'll be busy during the next few days so next updates should only come next week. Take care of yourselves and have fun ;)
:love: Creator of EroFights - Free Online Social Teasing Games - Roleplay intense sex scenes - Give & Receive instructions :love:
Ina Greman
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by Ina Greman »

Thank you for your great work.

Greetings Ina
lllusion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lllusion »

Small bug report : It may happen that a character cannot do matchmaking anymore, when they go in matchmaking, it's stuck to 0. If it happens to you, just go playing with a bot without entering matchmaking, leave the game and retry... It seems to solve the problem. I'll fix it correctly on Monday.

EDIT: I have solved the problem with member page being stuck (let's hope this lasts, this time!) I may have solved some problems with matchmaking too, I hope... Sorry about the uncertainty here, this thing is more complex than it looks ^^'
lllusion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lllusion »

=== Small balance update ===

I changed the formula to test cum. Until now with empty bars you had 0% of chances to cum and with full bars 50%. (so bars were not that impactful and that could lead to situations where someone fail to make someone full cum, and then the other succeed with an empty partner).

Now you have to fill the bars up to 50 % at least (still formula 1 * desire + 3 * pleasure + 5 * cum quantity) to get a chance to cum. At 75% full you have 50% chance to win ; at 100% full you win.

It should get the end game less random, but still unknown ;)

NIGHTLY EDIT:
Small design improvement :
- Message times have now a more readable flavor, but you can still hover them to get UTC
- Chats should be more readable
Dude91bad
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dude91bad »

Very very nice update, while playing since the last patch there was no need for a "new meta" report, but what we have here is a really good foundation to work on... was trying to suggest the "shoot to the stars" ending, were you are maxing out all bars before going to the finish, but you got it really nicely covered in this update; still gona play as much as possible to provide you with additional data and reports that could make some improvments

As always hat down, and best of luck to you man, until i can back you up with some patreon founds
lllusion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lllusion »

=== Beginning of advertising! ===

Well, the tease is now advertised as a Milovana Webtease! Prepare to see some newcomers in the next few days! To all new users, please feel free to give any feedbacks here!

EDIT: two pages of active users... Now we are talking ^^'

Please be understanding if the website crashes in the next few hours... It's the first time I advertise it so I don't really know how well the server will handle the load. Thanks!

And don't forget to rate the tease! Thanks!

EDIT 2: https://ibb.co/P4cHtgq Yeah... It's not yet sufficiently optimized ^^'

EDIT 3: If your game doesn't respond anymore after a while. Please just leave it and try a new one. You may be stuck by a server overload error.

EDIT 4: Well... That is a very bumpy road... A lot of unseen bugs and some maintenance later, it seems to get a bit better, but not awesome yet... Sorry to all user who experienced disconnections / unusable game... Please don't be too harsh and try again later if you're unable to get a good experience!

Well.. That's a failure for the advertising for now. Website is getting into errors as soon as around 30 people are connected at the same time, and the server it quickly overloaded. I need to do some optimisations before I open that again, and it may be a bit long. Continue to enjoy the website with a few users for now, we are getting there some day!

EDIT 5: I increased the rhythm of Femdom with caprice, so you don't have to beg for more at each turn for it to run in less than 2 hours lol
Ereinon
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ereinon »

Hi,

it is an interesting website. I had my first game yesterday. I was very surprised at how well it works. :-P
Suggestions for improvement:
- Position the chat window next to the actions.

One question: How can I link my account to Milovana?

Greetings, Chrise
Dude91bad
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dude91bad »

on page 1, first post, there is a code that you can use in erofight site and it will give you the Milovana badge
lllusion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lllusion »

Hi everyone !

==== Stability update ====

- You can now access profiles of users, if you were curious of what their stats were, what their profile pic was like... Anything like that. Just click the name of the player or its avatar. (all game history starts now)

- Bug solved in pagination of members page

- Bug solved: settings are now available to guest users

- VERY BIG UPDATE of the game mechanism behind the wheels to be able to support more players at once. It should ultimately result in way more stability... But it may result right now in some problems with your games, weird things, or blocked actions. PLEASE tell me if something like that happens to you so I can analyse that. You can message me in game, write here, PM me, patreon... Also don't hesitate to write to me on those channels about what you are thinking about the game, good or bad, so I can have feedbacks :) I don't have a lot of them right now.

- I'm gonna try to get better metrics on how the game is running and I should get back to advertising this afternoon if everything's right.

EDIT: Opened again... Well, we got a bit higher than last time in number of users before the buggy situation... But we reached it in 20 minutes still... https://i.ibb.co/wRyP8YC/Capture-d-e-cr ... -05-38.png
lllusion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lllusion »

Hi everyone!

Well.... Not yet working. I'm letting it down for today. Deactivated the webtease on Milovana.

Please consider participating in the Patreon if you find the response times and crashes annoying, I run the server on a RaspberryPi at the moment, one of the cheapest servers avalaible :-/

Still don't hesitate to leave a game if you can't submit any news actions... I'll work on an "unstuck button" solution later. Sorry if that's happening to you.
bonsec
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bonsec »

lllusion wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 5:08 pm Hi everyone!

Well.... Not yet working. I'm letting it down for today. Deactivated the webtease on Milovana.

Please consider participating in the Patreon if you find the response times and crashes annoying, I run the server on a RaspberryPi at the moment, one of the cheapest servers avalaible :-/

Still don't hesitate to leave a game if you can't submit any news actions... I'll work on an "unstuck button" solution later. Sorry if that's happening to you.
No worries; the game is quite awesome so far!