EroFights Launch!

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
lllusion
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: EroFights Launch!

Post by lllusion »

Well I changed the server today... But It seemed I ran into a really weird DNS problem. It seems that some of you are succeeding to reach the website again... And some are quite blocked. It should get better as the DNS are propagating.

Some data of this afternoon have been lost during the change of server, so don't worry if you lost a game or two ;)

Anyway, big deal, big win! We are now on a true webserver! :) I hope this one should hold the load better than the previous one :)

Please don't hesitate to PM me to tell me if the experience is better now, or worse! ;)
:love: Creator of EroFights - Free Online Social Teasing Games - Roleplay intense sex scenes - Give & Receive instructions :love:
herowedeserve
Explorer
Explorer

Post by herowedeserve »

The site is really interesting - great work!

A couple thoughts: first, on the femdom version, I think it'd be better to just select in the settings before the game what you can or can't do, in terms of vibrator, panties, etc. Also, sometimes in the femdom game it'll ask you to do something like tie up your balls even if it asked you to do that earlier.

Second, I like the classic version, but think the real thing that would make it amazing is if it was an actual fight between the people playing, where they ask you to actually do something and you do it, and you go back and forth choosing between options for the other person to do. It'd basically be a competing interactive two-way JOI, and I think that would be amazing. You hint at that on the homepage, and I'd love to see that happen asap (though I will say if you implement it that personally I, and I imagine others, wouldn't necessarily be comfortable sending sexual pictures out to someone unknown online, so hopefully that'd be optional). Also, one thought that applies to both games - if there was a fullscreen option or something that would be great, because for me I can't see the actions, text below them, and energy bars at the top unless I scroll.

Excited to see how the site expands in the future!
lllusion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lllusion »

Well, around 12 hours since the stability and server update and things are running so smooth now! That's a relief! Still some little errors in the logs for some of you, I'm trying to see if this has an impact on how the game if running, but it seems your games continue to work through. So I would definitely like some messages if you encounter "stuck situations".

I'm gonna work on Social Features today, so you can expect a friend system/invitations/more filers in member page to be coming soon ;-)

Also thanks to all people adding actions in the game, I have more than 10 actions to review, so expect a bit more content in the game very soon ;-)

herowedeserve >
- Kinks update is next in pipe, so that you get only actions that you like/want, even in the classic game. That will also allow me to get more kinky content in the game as well :-) For the tie your balls, I'll do an update right now.

- Interactive two-way JOI, oh yes, I want that to happen as soon as possible ;-) And yeah, pictures sending will just be an option in the chat for those who want to use it, if it comes one day, no worries ;-)

- Good idea for the full screen mode ;-) Not easy on mobile though, so I'll see what I can do :-)

Also, from here on, I'll only publish updates about the game on my Patreon (publicly), so that I don't pollute this forum anymore! Be sure to stay tuned at:

:love: Creator of EroFights - Free Online Social Teasing Games - Roleplay intense sex scenes - Give & Receive instructions :love:
Ina Greman
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by Ina Greman »

WoW thank you for the effort you put into it. It gets better every day.
there is a lot of stabilization going on now.

Greetings Ina
Ereinon
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ereinon »

great work, great game.

The last changes are good. I would be very happy to have a JOI event.
It's also nice that so many use the website. Thanks to the community.

keep it up.
Greetings Chrise
Dude91bad
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dude91bad »

Meta update... "Attack of the kinks" ^^

Hear me, hear me... so ppl we have something fun going on here since the last update rolled in. Slowly we progress to the explorations of the rear entrances, as there is still time for our female partners to get used to us finishing them of manualy or with cocks ^^ Sweet words aside, this is the update many of us wanted and finally we got it, and it is great.

We still are playing the same meta that got us to this version, but lets tweak the nipples a bit more so we juice some nice actions going forward. There is a lot more actions that are causing a combination gain of desire and pleasure, but do be carefull as many of the actions will afect your desire and pleasure too (gotta focus here guys, cant have your load dripp out after the first pinky touch on your dick, would be emberesing). This said, there is a lot more consideration what should be your next move. Why so you ask? Well primarily because you are going to drain yourself out of energy a lot faster, and trust me that your female partner will not be that forgiving on your ass (not literaly, dont worry they still have no strapon). ***Here comes a main issue of this version so far, Illusion in trying to add a lot more actions probably forgot to put the energy recovery on some actions with similar pictures, so for example there is two "grab her boobs" actions, where the good old one will resore your energy, and the new one will leave you as a piece of meat for the slaughter as partner is ready to ride you into sweet bursting mode.*** We hold nothing against this, as a man who is working is prone to mistakes, and Illusion is working relentlessly on this game, so he will have it fixed in no time ^^

Happy to see new ppl come in, expecialy play against em... but also sending me in full panic mode *jk*, while trying not to lose to newbies that see the "Meta reporter" tag for the first time... there is lot at stake here HEHE

Other then what is said up there, some additions will be made as more games are finnished, cant explore everything in 10- games, so gl, and happy Erofighting to you all ^^
Ina Greman
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Ina Greman »

Thank your for your good job Dude91bad

Ina
lllusion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lllusion »

Gosh, I made a mistake... At first when activating the "aggressive mode", I didn't included the "always a rest action available" I wanted to... So games were... I think really aggressive lol. I solved that ;) Thanks for the report dude! And yep, be careful, some actions are doing different things depending on my feelings at the moment lol Anyway, everything should stay globally balanced even if the same type of action doesn't always have the same type of results
csuju
Explorer
Explorer

Post by csuju »

Looks very promising, and it held my *ahem* attention quite well.

Few comments:

1. I get a 404 from erofights.com. Should be a simple config fix.
2. Lots of text on the character page, with the list of characters right at the bottom - would be good to have the characters at the top, or even better, move the text to an 'about' or 'info' page

Still, very interesting idea, and looking forward to my first non-bot game...
lllusion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lllusion »

Sorry about the state of the game right now. I just don't understand what's happning. Puma workers keep rebooting again and again. I kicked everyone out and no errors are displayed in the log... But nothing works.

I keep digging... But I'm really out of options right now... I keep you posted but the situation might stay like that for long, better go visit other websites for now... ^^'
lllusion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lllusion »

On the road again!!

I passed a really horrible time this afternoon, without any hint of what was happening... It works again, I found the source. Enjoy fighting again ;) I migrated to a newer version of my code framework sooo.. Let's hope I didn't broke anything in the way... Anyway, I'm really down for today. I really hope it lasts, I had the worst day..

I've seen a few things to improve in the game mechanism, I'll do that tomorrow. The Matchmaking should work better than ever, with stats on what where are in the queue ;) Enjoy!

As usual, don't hesitate to report bugs. I'll try to answer to messages I received today by tomorrow. Thank you all for your understanding ;)

BTW, I had the question: If you want to keep messaging/browsing members/adding actions while you are in matchmaking... Just open a new tab ;)
boylad
Explorer
Explorer

Post by boylad »

Found this a few days ago and I've been enjoying it a lot, thanks for the hard work ;)
nirjonshohan
Explorer
Explorer

Post by nirjonshohan »

It would be great if you add some audio sound with the gif
Dude91bad
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dude91bad »

new mini meta report with a twist ^^

so since the last update the game got that unique feel of great tactical choosing when it comes to the last 5 played rounds; the game is now in that stage where at the last stretch you will see both players invest much of the energy in the attempt to finish of their partners almost as is rl fucking where at the end both parties should be out of breath and panting ^^ There is a bunch of new actions which are variations of the existing ones, but with different stat raising parametars. The early game is still the same since the last report, so just reffer to in in this forum post.

Since we have a nice win/loss tracking now, you can scout your partners, and let me tell you ppl i really did, so next segment is a small mini interview with a female competitor Nina. Nina was rocking a impresive 40+ win to 6 loss ratio, which is a noteworthy achivment. Nina said that the game is slightly in favour of the female players if they utilize their arsenal (most notably "show of your body", "show of your pussy" and i will add one more "deepthroat a dildo). Nina's game is simple but effective, given that the desire stat is sky high when she unleashes other actions, there is no wonder to her incredible score. Her favourite actions are BJ, focusing on Cock head sucking, and above all the Cum Quantity raising ones. Going against her was really a mountain claimbing effort. All props for being a good sport and anwsering those few questions, and best of luck to her. And all the other EroFighters out there. May the pleasure always be in your favour.
Milov08
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Milov08 »

First of all, thanks for your work!!

I like very very much the idea. Im trying too participate creating Actions. Im new on this things and i dont understand all the process. I hope it helps you with the development.