[FEEDBACK] The throat-fucking of Sakura

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Mochrion
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [FEEDBACK] The throat-fucking of Sakura

Post by Mochrion »

Happy New Year All! Was all ready to get started again this year, but unfortunately there seem to be some major issues with the site right now... everything loading extra slow, and I'm unable to work with any files without issues. Totally blocked from continuing until it gets resolved, so fingers crossed it gets fixed soon :-/

Issues:
viewtopic.php?p=340571#p340571
viewtopic.php?p=340572#p340572
paulb
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by paulb »

Yes I understand the situation, the site looks a little better!
I'm impatient ahah but take your time
Cheer up to you
paulb
Explorer
Explorer

Post by paulb »

The site is back to normal :D
datastar
Explorer
Explorer

Post by datastar »

paulb wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:39 pm The site is back to normal :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: Somebody is eager to play
afro
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: None of the above

Post by afro »

datastar wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:05 pm
paulb wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:39 pm The site is back to normal :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: Somebody is eager to play
That makes at least two of us
Blanktherubberdoll
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Blanktherubberdoll »

Checking in as someone else anxiously awaiting the sequel.
TheOrion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TheOrion »

Hell yea in ready to have my throat abused and destroyed some more! You made the best deepthroat tease on milovana for sure.
Only requests I would have are,
Dictations in positions we have to take, kneeling, on your back, hands and knees, knees and cock against the wall. Back of our heads against the wall, head over the edge of the bed. Stuff like that.
A differens between us moving our heads to deepthroat ourselfs and us moving the dildo in and out of our throat to be throat fucked.
And maybe some extra messy stuff, like catch all our spit and gag in a bowl and doing stuff like that. Maybe make us drink it or just poor it over our heads once in a while.

Eagerly waiting to see what you come up with!

Kind regards a throat and pain slut,
Orion
datastar
Explorer
Explorer

Post by datastar »

TheOrion wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:58 pm
Dictations in positions we have to take, kneeling, on your back, hands and knees, knees and cock against the wall. Back of our heads against the wall, head over the edge of the bed. Stuff like that.
I realy liked that Sakura was constantly kept in the kneeling position with tied hands. I tie my hands behind my back instead of over my head but I think kneeling is the best position for a tease like this.
TheOrion wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:58 pm
And maybe some extra messy stuff, like catch all our spit and gag in a bowl and doing stuff like that. Maybe make us drink it or just poor it over our heads once in a while.
Yeah that's very hot. There is one tease on here where you have to snort your own drool back in through your nose... :love:
onetimeonlyx2x
Explorer
Explorer

Post by onetimeonlyx2x »

It's been a while since I revisited this tease. As someone who made a similar tease for myself, I can humbly say that your tease was exceptional in its original iteration, but now, with all you've added, it BLOWS my tease out of the water. By a literal order of magnitude. All of the improvements, customization, sounds, realism, and novelty truly make this THE BEST on the site. I wish I was better at programming because this has given me ideas, and maybe someday I'll find the time to dive back in and continue my series.

However, I have to echo the sentiments of others, PLEASE release the new one as soon as you can. After playing this again last night, I am so excited to see what you have come up with! If I may add, I'd absolutely love to see the addition of talking with your mouth full (a personal favorite of mine that gets me unbelievably hot while performing...) but I understand if you are too far along to add something like that at this time.

P.S. You rock! Wishing you well and waiting with baited breath for the new one...
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

onetimeonlyx2x wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:34 am It's been a while since I revisited this tease. As someone who made a similar tease for myself, I can humbly say that your tease was exceptional in its original iteration, but now, with all you've added, it BLOWS my tease out of the water. By a literal order of magnitude. All of the improvements, customization, sounds, realism, and novelty truly make this THE BEST on the site. I wish I was better at programming because this has given me ideas, and maybe someday I'll find the time to dive back in and continue my series.

However, I have to echo the sentiments of others, PLEASE release the new one as soon as you can. After playing this again last night, I am so excited to see what you have come up with! If I may add, I'd absolutely love to see the addition of talking with your mouth full (a personal favorite of mine that gets me unbelievably hot while performing...) but I understand if you are too far along to add something like that at this time.

P.S. You rock! Wishing you well and waiting with baited breath for the new one...
Don't sell yourself short, I liked that you put a story into your training adventure teases. If you did another one, I think I'd suggest throwing specific positions into the holds and more variation than 'regular sucks' because I think that's something that I like about Mochrion's throat tease is that it changes often and remains fast paced to hold the attention very well but also throws the holds in. I'm actually having a hard time pinpointing what it is that makes The throat-fucking of Sakura to be the one that brings me back the most, but I keep thinking it's the graphic of the specific hold positions and suck 'ranges' that makes it easier to follow. ..but I really know it's more to it than that. I'm not super into the "Let that cock penetrate your mouth and your soul." type humiliation and mostly just ignore it because I really more play these teases for the difficult throat challenge and don't really see the dildo as a dick analogue(weird maybe, but that's probably just me). With all that said, I like playing both of your teases, you did a great job.
Erikgoede
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Erikgoede »

I really more play these teases for the difficult throat challenge and don't really see the dildo as a dick analogue(weird maybe, but that's probably just me).
It is not just you. For me it is just the feeling in my throat and the tease challenging me to go further and push my limits that arouses me. Although I am sure there people out there who get more off on how realistic and immersive the tease. They probably like to see the dildo as a dick analogue and blend in their fantasies of sucking a real man.

Throat-fucking of Sakura is such a succes due to the indicator of how to actually suck the dildo.
There are many 'blowjob' teases that indicate just 'suck' or 'deepthroat' but that will eventually bore everyone cause there is a lack of interactivity and challenge.

Story telling and imaging is something which makes the tease complete and fun. But the most important aspect of a good blowjob tease the how the blowjob should be done.

I am very greatful for the existance of this tease and I am sure that it takes a lot of effort to make teases such as these. So thank you Mochrion for time and dedication to make a tease like this. And please don't feel preassured by all of us being hungry for more :lol:
I wish I was better at programming because this has given me ideas, and maybe someday I'll find the time to dive back in and continue my series.
If I were a pro in programming I would make an equivalent of Anal Queens journey. A replayable and forever in difficulty increasing blowjob training program that will keep you busy for months. Resulting in becoming a true Throat Queen.
But I guess that will always remain a fantasy for me as I am not sure if I will be ever able to build something like that :-/
paulb
Explorer
Explorer

Post by paulb »

Electro wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:54 am
onetimeonlyx2x wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:34 am It's been a while since I revisited this tease. As someone who made a similar tease for myself, I can humbly say that your tease was exceptional in its original iteration, but now, with all you've added, it BLOWS my tease out of the water. By a literal order of magnitude. All of the improvements, customization, sounds, realism, and novelty truly make this THE BEST on the site. I wish I was better at programming because this has given me ideas, and maybe someday I'll find the time to dive back in and continue my series.

Don't sell yourself short, I liked that you put a story into your training adventure teases. If you did another one, I think I'd suggest throwing specific positions into the holds and more variation than 'regular sucks' because I think that's something that I like about Mochrion's throat tease is that it changes often and remains fast paced to hold the attention very well but also throws the holds in. I'm actually having a hard time pinpointing what it is that makes The throat-fucking of Sakura to be the one that brings me back the most, but I keep thinking it's the graphic of the specific hold positions and suck 'ranges' that makes it easier to follow. ..but I really know it's more to it than that. I'm not super into the "Let that cock penetrate your mouth and your soul." type humiliation and mostly just ignore it because I really more play these teases for the difficult throat challenge and don't really see the dildo as a dick analogue(weird maybe, but that's probably just me). With all that said, I like playing both of your teases, you did a great job.
I have exactly the same feeling as you about the deepthroat, and the dildo is an object not a cock
Mochrion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Mochrion »

Well - I definitely needed a break and took some time away from the site / teasing in general. Now after coming back I must say I'm blown away by the positive responses and messages I've received, nothing but encouragement from people.

The site does seem to be finally back to normal, so I'll give things another go. No promises on a release date yet though :-P
Mochrion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Mochrion »

TheOrion wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:58 pm Hell yea in ready to have my throat abused and destroyed some more! You made the best deepthroat tease on milovana for sure.
Only requests I would have are,
A differens between us moving our heads to deepthroat ourselfs and us moving the dildo in and out of our throat to be throat fucked.

Eagerly waiting to see what you come up with!

Kind regards a throat and pain slut,
Orion
Dictation of different positions is included - will be usually 3 to 4 positions per session.

Messy instructions I did not include. However, it might not be too hard to add some extra instructions during certain rest moments, as an optional thing - if I have time I'll look into it.
Mochrion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Mochrion »

I also enjoyed your teases - hope you continue as well ^_^

Talking with your mouth full is not something I'd considered - I could possibly add an optional random prompt during the deepthroats - again, I'll see how much time I get :P I'm also keen to just get it released heheh.