Number of teases per tag

Post all technical issues and questions here. We'll gladly help you wherever we can.
Xalkoi
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Number of teases per tag

Post by Xalkoi »

I'm not talking about advanced search, but about clicking in the tag below a tease. Back then, I could scroll for a long time while seeing the teases marked as ruined-orgasm, humiliation, pain or other common tags, but now it's seen that a great part of them just disappeared and the list is reduced to 10 or even less teases, it also happened with other tags that when clicked before, resulted in various results and now in only a few. I tried in different browsers and have the same result.
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Number of teases per tag

Post by forbiddendesire »

Xalkoi wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:27 am I'm not talking about advanced search, but about clicking in the tag below a tease. Back then, I could scroll for a long time while seeing the teases marked as ruined-orgasm, humiliation, pain or other common tags, but now it's seen that a great part of them just disappeared and the list is reduced to 10 or even less teases, it also happened with other tags that when clicked before, resulted in various results and now in only a few. I tried in different browsers and have the same result.
I've also been having this problem, I don't know what's up
Spoiler: show
Goddess Lisa Points: 125