Random JOI video player (with category selection and anti cheat options)

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Subguyo
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Random JOI video player (with category selection and anti cheat options)

Post by Subguyo »

hallojo1337 wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:44 pm I tried it out a couple of times add some videos and I really like like it. Thanks for your work. :smile:

But sometimes I start the programm but the VLC-Player does not come up... I think there is like a 20% chance this is gonna happen. Then I have to wait for 20 minutes if I use the anti-cheat while the script is running as normal but without any video.... that is very disappointing :weep:
Thanks Hallojo1337 for pointing out this problem! :-)
I Have found the probable cause of VLC player not always launching (a misplaced script exit). I have fixed it and tried it a dosent of times to be sure it is really fixed.
Besides that after launching a video the JOI-menu will automatically be closed to prevent similar problems.

For updating you can download the files from the link below. And replace the folder "system files"and "JOI Player.exe" with the updated ones and you should be ready!

*I have Updated the other download links in this thread, so all the previous links have the updated version*

Download link for the update:
https://mega.nz/file/zJFzUQZB#wixfB9U6p ... uLHLBagiuM

Enjoy! ;-)
hallojo1337
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by hallojo1337 »

Thank you very much :thumbsup:
tt85
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tt85 »

Dear Subguyo,

I like Your idea. Really a nice one. Keep going.

Unfortunately your game script, somehow kicked me as admin of my own computer.
The usual fixes you find online don´t.
Do you know how to fix this ?

Thank in advance
Subguyo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Subguyo »

tt85 wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:28 pm Dear Subguyo,

I like Your idea. Really a nice one. Keep going.

Unfortunately your game script, somehow kicked me as admin of my own computer.
The usual fixes you find online don´t.
Do you know how to fix this ?

Thank in advance
Dear tt85

I'm sorry to hear that, that's a very inconvenient problem.
If I understand correctly, has your admin account changed to a standard account?
Or are some rigths disables? Should only be the problem that the rights for shutdown,
logout and ctrl-alt-del are disabled, you can manually run the script "Enable_all.exe" and those rights will be restored.
You can find this script in the JOI-Player folder under "system files"--> "scripts" --> "keyblock"--> "remover".

Otherwise, if your admin account is changed to a standard account, you can try changing it via cmd.exe.
First: search for cmd.exe and run as administrator, or right click on windows start and choose "Command Prompt Admin". If asked for an administrator password or a prompt appearing with User Account Control, click "yes"
Second: type in the command prompt, net user and press enter. The admin and guest accounts will be shown
Third: type net user administrator / active: yes and hit enter.
Now an admin account is activated and you should be able to reactivate admin rights to your account

I am sorry for my late reaction, I hope this helped.
I haven't encounter this problem before and I will look in to this, the script should not be able to make such changes.
If you still having trouble, please let me know

Best regards!
hallojo1337
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hallojo1337 »

After using your program for a couple of weeks or months I want to say thank you again :love: It is amazing!!!

The only thing what would be gread, if it were easy customisable. For exampe if you can change the pictures by clicking on them or also easily change the text-boxes to create different categories :-D

Thank you so much for your work :wave:
Subguyo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Subguyo »

hallojo1337 wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:25 am After using your program for a couple of weeks or months I want to say thank you again :love: It is amazing!!!

The only thing what would be gread, if it were easy customisable. For exampe if you can change the pictures by clicking on them or also easily change the text-boxes to create different categories :-D

Thank you so much for your work :wave:
Dear Hellojo,

It is great to hear you liked it, I appreciate it!
Also thank you for your feedback! :-)
In the meantime I have been working on some new functions, which include a settings menu to customize the category names, images and resource folder (also in the new version i have made the duration of the anti cheat options variable to the current video, and it is possible to filter out previous seen videos) :-D .
A the moment I Am busy with final testing and checking for errors, so it wont be very long before I will upload the new version (maybe a few days or a week).

If you have any other ideas or feedback, let me know and i will look if it is possible to add it in to the program!

Thank you for your support!!
hallojo1337
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hallojo1337 »

That sounds awesome :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

In particular that the Anti-Cheat goes for that long how the video is. For the current version I have changed the setting at the VLC-Player that the player stops the video after one in the playlist. But I CAN hit the space-button after one video is over and the player stops(In full Anti-Cheat mode).

One thing for me is also if I watched a video and it is a instruction which ends up in denial. I did not have very much self control so I often wait the 20 minutes or press "SPACE" after the denail so I get a new video and hopefully a permission to cum :-P I dont know if it is also possible for you to block this action. Like you can`t use it for like a couple of hours after using it one time.

Sorry for my bad english but I hope you understand what I mean^^

Thank you :love:
Subguyo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Subguyo »

hallojo1337 wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:06 pm That sounds awesome :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

In particular that the Anti-Cheat goes for that long how the video is. For the current version I have changed the setting at the VLC-Player that the player stops the video after one in the playlist. But I CAN hit the space-button after one video is over and the player stops(In full Anti-Cheat mode).

One thing for me is also if I watched a video and it is a instruction which ends up in denial. I did not have very much self control so I often wait the 20 minutes or press "SPACE" after the denail so I get a new video and hopefully a permission to cum :-P I dont know if it is also possible for you to block this action. Like you can`t use it for like a couple of hours after using it one time.

Sorry for my bad english but I hope you understand what I mean^^

Thank you :love:
I'm sorry I didn't respond earlier , I have been crazy busy the past few weeks and unfortunately I didn't had any time to work on the JOI-Player project. :-( My apologies for my abrupt absence, but i have some spare time now and i will continue testing and hopefully release the update soon.

But great thanks for your feedback! In the new version the playlist/spacebar problem will be solved, the player closes all windows (related to the JOI-Player) after the video reaches the end. But that way it is still posible to watch an other video by restarting the JOI-Player and I can relate to the part of not having self controll :whistle: , So i think your idea about some kind of timable lock for the program is great!
I'm going to look for options to integrate that! And again sorry for the big delay.

No worries about your english it is perfectly understandable, and I'm no native speaker ether. ;-)

Best regards!
hallojo1337
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hallojo1337 »

:thumbsup: :thankyou:
pinnaplepie
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by pinnaplepie »

Can you upload to googledrive or something? Mega is blocking the download unless I pay it ...
Subguyo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Subguyo »

pinnaplepie wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:29 am Can you upload to googledrive or something? Mega is blocking the download unless I pay it ...
Oh okay that's frustrating, I'll look for an alternative storage service. Thank you for pointing this out!
Subguyo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Subguyo »

Hey guys!!

Some good news! :-D
After quite some time i have finally the update ready for some great improvements!
I have tested the updated version thoroughly the past view weeks. But Despite my efforts, it is possible that due to the increased complexity of the program, there are still some (hidden) problems.
If you encounter a problem or malfunction, please leave a message and i will try to fix it a.s.a.p.
So for the update there are some big improvements for some functions and some new functions are added.
The interface looks still a bit basic, but i will work on that if everything runs smooth.

An overview of the new/improved functions:
Spoiler: show
- Dynamic keyblock time, the duration of the keyblock will depend on the length of your video.
- Automatically closing, the program will close it self after the video has ended
- Customizable category names
- Customizable category pictures
- No fixed resource folder, you can select your own resource folder
- Optional to hide the anti cheat options, so if you are not a fan of the anti cheat options or don't want to use them you can hide them.
- Remember your selected categories (Optional)
- Exclude previously seen videos (optional), filter out the videos you previous have seen
- Adjustable volume, you can adjust the volume of your pc by using the arrow keys (also when using anti cheat options)
- Disable Sound muting (Optional), an option to block sound muting during a video
- Restricted Use (Optional), this gives you the option to "lock" the program for a certain amount of time after you watched a video
- Emergency exit, An emergency key combination to shutdown the keyblock (see the readme file for more info)
The program now has a dynamic keyblock time, this means that the key lock automatically will be lifted and the program be closed after the video ended.
To make sure the program won't be shut down to early and you miss the end of your video, there is a 1 minute safety margin. So after your video has ended it takes up to 1 minute before the block is lifted and the program closed.
If you want to use customized category pictures, it is recommendable to use a size of 170x200 pix. The program can't resize them automatically (I'm looking for a solution to make this an automated process).
If you want to know more about the functions you can find some more info in the enclosed ReadMe file, or leave a message!

Installation and using the updated JOI-Player
If you want to use the update, you can use the download link below.
Due to previous problems with downloading via mega, you can also download the update via dropbox.
To instal the update just replace the "system files" folder and "JOI Player.exe" with the updated one.

First use:
When you first launch the JOI-Player (Update 2.0) all categories will be blank. In order to use the default setup click on the "settings" button, a new window will open.
Click on the "Edit" button the right field under "lay-out", the ten rows above become editable and a "set to default" button will appear. Click on the "set to default" button in order to get the correct file paths for proper function of the program.
And click "Save Changes", you will see the default category pictures and names appear on the main window. If you like you can now go to settings and customize the category to your preferences.
Please make sure that your selected resource folders have at least one video file. If you use or select an empty resource folder, there is a chance that the program will freeze when it wants to retrieve a video file from that empty folder. ( I hope to have this fixed at the next update).

This version of the JOI-Player doesn't come with the resource folders because of the function that you can select your own resource folders, ofcourse you can still use the default folders from the previous version.

If you have any questions, ideas or encountered a problem please leave a message!

Enjoy! ;-)

Download with mega:
https://mega.nz/file/fQcxCSQJ#BtjeSnP2l ... MI4Ptentkk
Download with dropbox:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7l7tb8ga0t18x ... 9.zip?dl=0
hallojo1337
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hallojo1337 »

Amazing News :-D Thank you very much :thumbsup: :thankyou:
throwawy_1
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by throwawy_1 »

Great to see a new update, thanks! :-D

I'm having a problem - when I try and launch a video, nothing happens and an error pops up. I haven't modified any settings, am using all the default category names and just dropped this new version over the old folder. Here's the error that pops up:

Any ideas?
hallojo1337
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hallojo1337 »

Unfortunately I can't really test it right now because I am locked in chastity by my Mistress :blush:

But I have tried the updated version once a time. I set up the settings before and it works great. Also the restriction has worked great so I cant start a new Video after a Video ended.