Random JOI video player (with category selection and anti cheat options)

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

csuju
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Random JOI video player (with category selection and anti cheat options)

Post by csuju »

throwawy_1 wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:26 am Great to see a new update, thanks! :-D

I'm having a problem - when I try and launch a video, nothing happens and an error pops up. I haven't modified any settings, am using all the default category names and just dropped this new version over the old folder. Here's the error that pops up:

Any ideas?
I had this issue, and it was either because I didn't have VLC properly installed, or because VLC was installed to a non-default location. Either way, I found installing the latest version of VLC from the website with all the default options fixed it for me.
Subguyo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Subguyo »

csuju wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:16 pm
throwawy_1 wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:26 am Great to see a new update, thanks! :-D

I'm having a problem - when I try and launch a video, nothing happens and an error pops up. I haven't modified any settings, am using all the default category names and just dropped this new version over the old folder. Here's the error that pops up:

Any ideas?
I had this issue, and it was either because I didn't have VLC properly installed, or because VLC was installed to a non-default location. Either way, I found installing the latest version of VLC from the website with all the default options fixed it for me.
I'm sorry to hear you encountered a problem, due circumstances I was unfortunately not able to respond earlier. But I'm glad to hear that everything works fine now!
Thanks for adding a screenshot of the error, this kind of error has indeed to do with launching vlc. I will try to define the more common errors in the future, so it will be easier to recognize the problem and solving it.

Thank you for your feedback and I hope everything else works fine! :-)

Best regards!
Subguyo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Subguyo »

hallojo1337 wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:56 pm Unfortunately I can't really test it right now because I am locked in chastity by my Mistress :blush:

But I have tried the updated version once a time. I set up the settings before and it works great. Also the restriction has worked great so I cant start a new Video after a Video ended.
It is nice to hear that everiting works great! :-D
I hope that your Mistress is not to hard on you, and you can try the new version soon! ;-)
Good luck and enjoy!
Quicksilver
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by Quicksilver »

I keep getting the same error throwawy_1 was getting. Reinstalled VLC 3 times now. :(
Subguyo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Subguyo »

Quicksilver wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:56 am I keep getting the same error throwawy_1 was getting. Reinstalled VLC 3 times now. :(
Sorry to hear that, that is very frustrating!
I'm gonna try to find what's causing this error and fix it asap.
Do you perhaps know if the error message shows a specific line? (like: #line 135: xxx). That would make it easier to pinpoint the problem, thank you in advance!
Quicksilver
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Quicksilver »

Subguyo wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:51 am
Quicksilver wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:56 am I keep getting the same error throwawy_1 was getting. Reinstalled VLC 3 times now. :(
Do you perhaps know if the error message shows a specific line? (like: #line 135: xxx). That would make it easier to pinpoint the problem, thank you in advance!
Absolutely. It's exactly the same as the image above but when clicking yes, successively includes lines 138, 139, 140 and 163. I can also see it runs em_exit.exe successfully and pressing space results in line 219. If you need anymore information or anything specific to test, just shout! :)
Subguyo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Subguyo »

Quicksilver wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:47 am
Subguyo wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:51 am
Absolutely. It's exactly the same as the image above but when clicking yes, successively includes lines 138, 139, 140 and 163. I can also see it runs em_exit.exe successfully and pressing space results in line 219. If you need anymore information or anything specific to test, just shout! :)
Thank you for your reply!

I have removed and reinstalled VLC a couple of times on my PC, and i have been able to recreate the same error message.
The problem could be caused by a missing plugin, when you install VLC it is optional to include the "ActiveX Plugin".
Not all install modes will standaard install this plugin, so it could be that you have to select it during the install (I included a screenshot of it).

I hope this solved the problem! :-)
But if it doesn't please let me know, I will look for an alternative solution to make it work!

Best regards!
Attachments
VLC Plugin.JPG
VLC Plugin.JPG (43.97 KiB) Viewed 1535 times
Quicksilver
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Quicksilver »

Uninstalled and reinstalled VLC on 3 separate occasions, making sure to have ActiveX enabled each time and it keeps coming back to the same errors. Sorry.
Subguyo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Subguyo »

Quicksilver wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:41 am Uninstalled and reinstalled VLC on 3 separate occasions, making sure to have ActiveX enabled each time and it keeps coming back to the same errors. Sorry.
I have done some extra reaserch and i hope I can give you a solution this time. :-)
While reconstructing the error, I found out that this problem especially occurred with the 32Bit version of VLC Player (and not with the 64 Bit version).
I'm working with the 64Bit version so everything was unnoticed configured for 64 Bit. :look:
So if you have a 32bit system or have installed the 32 Bit version of VLC player, I have configured the files to be compatible with the 32 Bit system.
I have enclosed a download link for the 32 bit files below.

But if you have a 64 Bit system and have installed the 64 bit version of VLC and the problem still occurs, it might be possible that your antivirus software is blocking the proper functioning of VLC player.
To solve that, you can give manually permission for vlc player with in the firewall settings of your antivirus software.

I hope this eventually has solved the problem.
Thank you for your patience!

Best regards!

Download link for Mega:
https://mega.nz/file/7cl2AAYL#e7cfRaVZN ... kENBACkSGU

Download link for Dropbox:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cxe8mfglperm0 ... t.zip?dl=0
binkybet
Explorer
Explorer

Post by binkybet »

The anticheating measures are really effective. I'd love to see you do an updated version of You're Grounded for the newer versions of Windows. I'd love to use it. (If you don't know what YG is, ping me and I'll send you an intro.)

-b
Quicksilver
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Quicksilver »

Yup, that was it. I didn't have 64bit VLC installed for some weird reasons. One upgrade and it started working instantly. Thanks!
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Hi :wave:
I love it when something new comes along.

Just found this thread.
I am working on something VERY similar but for Tease-AI which I plan on sharing in a not too distant future.

Can you create a second download path but one without videos included to reduce size?
Also I wanna add my voice to the guy who suggested adding a metronome :-D

Best regards
Genome
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
Subguyo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Subguyo »

binkybet wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:01 am The anticheating measures are really effective. I'd love to see you do an updated version of You're Grounded for the newer versions of Windows. I'd love to use it. (If you don't know what YG is, ping me and I'll send you an intro.)

-b
Hi B,

Nice to hear that the anticheat measures worked well!
Ideas or suggestions for new functions are certainly welcome!
Unfortunately, I am not familiar with You're Grounded.
I tried to do some searching, but could only find the mentioning of a program called "Grounded" in an old thread on SexScripts.
If you could send me some more info about You're Grounded , that would be great! :-)

Thank you for your feedback and idea!

Best regards!
Subguyo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Subguyo »

Quicksilver wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:54 am Yup, that was it. I didn't have 64bit VLC installed for some weird reasons. One upgrade and it started working instantly. Thanks!
No problem, I'm glad to hear that everything works well now!
Enjoy! ;-)
Subguyo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Subguyo »

genome231 wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:22 am Hi :wave:
I love it when something new comes along.

Just found this thread.
I am working on something VERY similar but for Tease-AI which I plan on sharing in a not too distant future.

Can you create a second download path but one without videos included to reduce size?
Also I wanna add my voice to the guy who suggested adding a metronome :-D

Best regards
Genome
Hi Genome

Thank you for your message!

It's exciting to hear you work on something similar for Tease-AI!
I'm a great fan of Teas-AI, so when it comes online I will definitely try it. :-D

Yes of course! I will include below the download links for the "light" version, without any videos.
(This version will come without any videos, so also the punishment video, so if you want to use it. You will have to add a punishment video yourself in the folder "punishment" for the correct functioning)

A metronome function is definitely something I'm working on and will hopefully be ready in the next version.
Thank you for your feedback! :-)

Best regards!

Download link for the "light" version (version 2.0)
Mega:
https://mega.nz/file/vE1RzYIS#hTiZ-ZfeO ... HEPdjoGauk

Dropbox:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5bxsml9brj59l ... t.zip?dl=0