[RELEASE] Estim Bondage

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
alexfayer
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

[RELEASE] Estim Bondage

Post by alexfayer »

I finished the tease which some people already tested in the beta.
It is now in a state which i think can be released so go take a look at it!

Webtease: Estim Bondage

I made it very customizeable so there should be something for everybody.
If you don't like pain at all just set the torture volumes to the same as the tease volumes. ;-)

Let me know what you think about it. I'm open for smaller changes. :-)

Latest version: 1.1 - [17.02.2020]
see the changelog inside the tease for more details.

Last edited by alexfayer on Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lockedlittlecock
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE] Estim Bondage

Post by lockedlittlecock »

Alexfayer,

Just ran the completed Estim Bondage routine (Estim Systems 2B) and it is an amazing piece of work. This is by far the best of the Estim routines I have seen to date. I am glad to see more people working with the Estim teases. I ran with all he default settings, but I think the step from tease to torture might be a bit much, as once you have suffered max torture you really can't feel the tease level much. I think next try I will up the default tease to about 30 to 60, and leave the upper 60 to 90 or 100 as torture.

I am sure everyone will have different levels of tolerance and the ability to customize this so well is a fantastic feature.

Thanks for the great work
lockedlittlecock

PS: are you a member at "SocialStim.org"? I think everyone over there would love this one.
seriousman5656
Explorer
Explorer

Post by seriousman5656 »

This is probably not the most appropriate place to ask this but, what is a decent estim to get? I've been thinking about getting into it and idk where to start
ZeeWW
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by ZeeWW »

This is superb! Just rune through it all and love it. I kept the default settings and its a really tough challenge. Works really well with the 2B - will test it with a stereo unit later and feedback.

Thanks for all your hard work.
Tedlington9099
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tedlington9099 »

Happy Valentines ... :-D

Well Done Alexfayer ... Definitely preferable to red roses or a box of chocolates ...
The almost infinite adjustment you have nailed is now going to be the benchmark for future teases ...
AND it works brilliantly on the 2B (which as we all know many teases do not manage well)

Take a well deserved bow Sir ...
Unnamed_007
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Unnamed_007 »

I'm very happy that more estim teases are coming out, and I'm looking forward to trying it out soonish.
alexfayer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by alexfayer »

It's great to hear that you all really like it! :smile:
The future of estim will be exciting!

I do not have a socialstim account but can also not create one. I am still waiting for a register confirmation email.
Bandit224
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Bandit224 »

jokerman5656 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:07 am This is probably not the most appropriate place to ask this but, what is a decent estim to get? I've been thinking about getting into it and idk where to start
This tease asks users to use Estim 2B. If you need a link as to where to buy it, I can send you one. It costs $400 and is probably the cheapest usable device on the market. There are a few devices with more features, but they cost 2000 to 5000. Most people use Estim 2B
Batman314
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Batman314 »

Awesome work! The customization options are great, I just wish there was an option to disable the boxed stories, because they do get a little repetitive after the first few playthroughs.

-Batman
electrodick
Explorer
Explorer

Post by electrodick »

Firstly congratulations on the work. Excellent and well thought out.

I know it's for a 2B, but I have a et312 and the tease was consistently higher than the torture despite the default settings being kept (although I looked at the edit to see what they were and re-entered the default figures.

As I am writing this, I thought I'd play it.... to hear the volume. tease @ 36% is still louder on my laptop than torture @ 95%... not by a lot mind you, but that is the issue. My laptop is a Lenovo with normally good sound.

Given the positive feedback above though, it seems I may be alone. I might try on another PC. Either way, I have told you and as I said, I love your work and the processes you have thought out.

Electro
promsacc
Explorer
Explorer

Post by promsacc »

There seems to be quite a lot of variation in how the different commercially available estim units convert various sounds and frequencies.
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

That is why I have a stereo Unit now I also have a 2B, but man the diffrence between thoese two are night and day to me :)

But yeah it provide a bit of a challenge when you need to make a signal that both the units that use the signal Pure, can use and those that convert the signal in some way.
[New Releases] 2021, find them here
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24555
buggy82
Explorer
Explorer

Post by buggy82 »

Hi, as I´m a stereostim user and you designed it for the 2B device, I´ve listened through your tease first.

First of all thanks alot for your efforts in the creation of this wonderful estim program. There aren´t many of them here and I really appreciate someone knowledgeable to develop those teases and tell stories according to their individual kink. That´s just awesome. :love: you creative guys for this. I feel compelled to at least do my part and support you by taking the time to write down my observations and reporting the two small bugs I encountered.

Observations:

The configuration options are great for people with different devices or electrode configurations to adapt the tease to their individual setup. Great job!

During my dry-playthrough I noticed a rather small frequency variation between the sounds, which I really appreciate (with 1 exception, see below). From my experience a high variation would limit stereostim users´ choice of electrodes. Some (high) frequencies can only be tolerated at the penis and are pretty ugly when delivered by a butt-plug for example. Additionally a high variation would make volume calibration pretty hard if not impossible. So good choice from my pov! :thumbsup:

Exception to the above: You included one pain file which does not comply with what I wrote above. This is also the only one I encountered, that has two completely different frequencies on the left and right channel. The left channel emits a verly low frequency (around 60-80Hz). Did you have a certain intention with this file? If yes, I would really appreciate an additional calibation signal to take this completely different frequency into account.

Bugs
In my playthrough the tease hang up at the end and did not complete. Here is what I did, perhaps you can reproduce it:
1. I opened the tease for the first time (no cookie)
2. I went right into settings and clicked through all options and simply entered the default values when asked. (Volumes, Duration, Torture Chance). In "Page Info" I enabled every information. Then I calibrated and started the tease.

The second bug would spoil some fun, especially when that part is fixed. Therefore I put it into spoiler tags here.
Spoiler: show
If you click the ready button in the beginning and get caught, the first interlude is extended by 3 messages. These messages are blocking (indicated with a small triangle). You must mouse click to continue. So the irony is, you were able to click the mouse in the beginning and you´re advised to really bind yourself so you are unable to reach your mouse and afterwards this bug makes it necessary to click through those 3 messages :lol:
Idea
Since this tease is rather a (self-)torture and endurance one, I think you could expand a bit on this theme.
One idea is to make the user atone/purge for some misdeeds he/she did. For example:
Let the user write down a list at the beginning. In the tease order the user to speak out the misdeed and beg for punishment. This could have a pretty nice imersion effect.

Thanks alot again and I hope you also had some fun creating this, so maybe we can hope for more estim teases in the future. (Pretty egoistic, I know ;-) )

Kind Regards,
buggy82
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

Looks like a interessting tease, but the vol calibration, i'm missing some explenation of what it exactly does :)

I'm guessing it's not suppose to be 100, so what is the idea behind having it a lower value, that would mean you have to crank up the power untill it registers ?
way way higher than I use to and that makes me nervous, if that is the case.

I'm a bit confused here.

Ah I figured it out now, Now I got the idea behind it.

Had a nice little 29 min. Run on my BT Stim Stereo Unit and it felt pretty good, some signals may be a bit to strong from the start, it didn't happen this time but I could see you running in to the risk of being Desentize by the strong signals, but none of them felt bad so far, but just an observation that the signals for a new project may need some more spacing out the distance between the strong pulse signals.

But great tease and setup :)

Oh and I was just running it Mono with Pad on Cock, and Elektro buttplug.
[New Releases] 2021, find them here
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24555
otto_dix
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): On Probation for ownership

Post by otto_dix »

Can't wait to try it. I love that you can set the total duration. That way I know how long to set my release timer for. I can try it for 20 minute max at first, and keep adding 5 minutes each time to see how long I last.

Thanks