[Tease AI] Fury - New Tease AI Personality - Updated 3-5

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [Tease AI] Fury - New Tease AI Personality - Updated 12-24

Post by GodDragon »

Hey,
great to see this released! Don't wanna scroll through this thread and don't wanna spoil too much for me. Can you give a short list of fetishes supported? Like is it mostly teasing and cbt or is there also anal and/or nipples, wax, chastity or any other fetish?
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Tease AI] Fury - New Tease AI Personality - Updated 12-24

Post by 1885 »

dbt wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:28 pm Done. After this there were about another half dozen of the same errors.
Thanks, I'll see if I can replicate what happened so I can track down the bug
turpenti wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:32 pm That did help. Thank you for the plentiful updates.
Glad to hear it :-)
turpenti wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:32 pm I am curious though, there are some taunts and response files for Contact 2, are there plans to include the other Glitter contacts in the foreseeable future?
Yes Contact 2 is the first major expansion I want to work on, she's not accessible through Fury yet but I already have some work done toward her. Contact 3 will come later, but I do have plans for her as well.
GodDragon wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:40 pm Hey,
great to see this released! Don't wanna scroll through this thread and don't wanna spoil too much for me. Can you give a short list of fetishes supported? Like is it mostly teasing and cbt or is there also anal and/or nipples, wax, chastity or any other fetish?

Fury's very heavily focused on teasing and cbt. The main domme can get a little inventive with the CBT, but Fury is pretty much entirely focused on putting the ache/pain exclusively in your cock and balls.

There's no anal or nipple play.

I plan on making a chastity-based expansion further down the line.

Wax play will be part of the Contact 2 expansion, which will also have a heavy emphasis on brainwashing and other avenues of soul-rending mindfuckery.
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Tease AI] Fury - New Tease AI Personality - Updated 12-27

Post by 1885 »

Hey guys, new patch available in the OT. Extract/overwrite as usual.

Patch Notes 12-27-2019

Fixed bug that would cause Vocab Error when domme uses hair clips
dbt wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:36 pm Was doing this today, and ran into another bug. She had me put two hair clips on the base, and told me to flick them off. I responded "Can't" which seemed to be recognized, but after this I kept getting errors along the lines of Command not Found Hairclipcmd. Again I should have captured the exact error.
I found the Vocab Error issue, was actually able to replicate it fairly quickly so no idea how it slipped by me before. Ran through a couple lengthy hair clip sessions with her after fixing the bug and seems to be working great now, but let me know if you have any more issues.
pastwarulez
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pastwarulez »

Well, I've had my first couple of sessions and I have to say - it's the best personality ever. The only thing that comes close is Bound To Her Will, but that only lasted 7 days. Thank you so much, 1885!

I was also hoping to ask if you are going to utilize the extra features of TAI like the store, vitalsub, or the hypnotic guide. It seems like personality authors don't really use those.

P.S.
Looking forward so much to being put into chastity by Fury! I have tried several times and have always failed to push through the initial struggles. Fury has just the attitude I need to get over that.
freeforit
Explorer
Explorer

Post by freeforit »

pastwarulez wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:36 pm Well, I've had my first couple of sessions and I have to say - it's the best personality ever. The only thing that comes close is Bound To Her Will, but that only lasted 7 days. Thank you so much, 1885!

I was also hoping to ask if you are going to utilize the extra features of TAI like the store, vitalsub, or the hypnotic guide. It seems like personality authors don't really use those.

P.S.
Looking forward so much to being put into chastity by Fury! I have tried several times and have always failed to push through the initial struggles. Fury has just the attitude I need to get over that.
Would be amazing to have a store or more items on wishlist! :-D :-D :-P
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by mangoman »

hey man, good to have you back.

Just had my first session with Fury and it was a blast. I gotta say, it IS kinda dull to jerk to those long timers. Making her more teasing and talkative surely helped, but still, a little too long for my liking. Hope I can take it.

Problem is, setting up Pictures with tags didnt work. I put in the URL Files that you uploaded, but when she
Spoiler: show
explained to me how gooning works
there should've been a specific ass-picture, I guess, but it didn't show up. Like there was a black screen with text, telling me that I need to set the pictures up with tags. ... ... How?

Thanks!
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

pastwarulez wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:36 pm Well, I've had my first couple of sessions and I have to say - it's the best personality ever. The only thing that comes close is Bound To Her Will, but that only lasted 7 days. Thank you so much, 1885!
Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it :-)
pastwarulez wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:36 pm I was also hoping to ask if you are going to utilize the extra features of TAI like the store, vitalsub, or the hypnotic guide. It seems like personality authors don't really use those.
I'm not sure. Probably not vitalsub, but I could see implementing the wishlist and hypnotic guide for various things I'd like to do. I'd want to focus on giving her a well-rounded collection of offline tasks she could generate first though.
pastwarulez wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:36 pm Looking forward so much to being put into chastity by Fury! I have tried several times and have always failed to push through the initial struggles. Fury has just the attitude I need to get over that.
I'll still have to give some thought on how to incorporate chastity, since I don't have a lot of experience with it. It's definitely on my Fury roadmap for the coming year though
freeforit wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:14 pm Would be amazing to have a store or more items on wishlist!
That made me think about the fact that I never set up a wishlist for Fury, and if you click on wishlist with Fury selected, then Tease AI will crash. I'll have to fix that
paswis wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:42 am Just had my first session with Fury and it was a blast. I gotta say, it IS kinda dull to jerk to those long timers. Making her more teasing and talkative surely helped, but still, a little too long for my liking. Hope I can take it.
You can change the duration of those stroking cycles. If you go to Settings->Ranges, you can use Taunt Cycle Minimum and Taunt Cycle Maximum to customize how long those stroking timers will be. I think the default is 1 minute minimum, 5 minutes maximum, but if you want the stroking parts to be shorter, just decrease the Taunt Cycle Maximum setting.
paswis wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:42 am Problem is, setting up Pictures with tags didnt work. I put in the URL Files that you uploaded, but when she
[...]
there should've been a specific ass-picture, I guess, but it didn't show up. Like there was a black screen with text, telling me that I need to set the pictures up with tags. ... ... How?
If you go to Settings->Images, then click on the Genre Images tags, make sure those URL Files you downloaded from the OT have been added to each of the appropriate categories on the right-hand side under URL Files. Click on the folder icon to select the URL File for that genre, and make sure the box next to the genre name is checked
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mangoman »

I think I just broke her. :lol: :weep:

Told me to stroke really fast, I said I was edging, had to slow down and been stroking ever since (9 minutes now). Only the safeword stopped the metronome. Any way I can get her to life again without closing TeaseAI?

edit: Welp, I'm gonna close it now. But still, is there a way to get Fury back to life somehow if this happens? Here's the log
03:04 Taryn: smack your lowly testicles 9 times while looking at this
03:04 sub: yes
03:04 Taryn: your nuts have been through quite a bit of abuse tonight
03:04 Taryn: maybe i should start focusing more on your pointless cock hahaha
03:05 Taryn: start stroking
03:05 Taryn: i have no pity for you
03:05 Taryn: keep stroking for me
03:06 Taryn: since you're already stroking anyway
03:06 Taryn: bring yourself to the edge
03:06 sub: edging
03:06 sub: edge
03:06 Taryn: hands off
03:07 Taryn: let your stupid cock relax and get even more achey for me
03:07 Taryn: there's nothing funnier to me than getting you that close to the edge
03:07 Taryn: then making you rip your hands off that weiner
03:07 Taryn: let your body try to relax for a moment
03:08 Taryn: go ahead and start stroking
03:08 Taryn: speed up your pace a little
03:09 Taryn: just stroke and suffer
03:09 Taryn: start stroking as fast as you can
03:10 sub: edge
03:10 Taryn: back off a little, but don't stop stroking
03:13 sub: yes
03:14 sub: edge
03:14 sub: goddess?
03:14 sub: hello?
03:16 sub: tomato (safeword)
03:17 sub: yes
03:17 sub: continue
03:17 sub: hello
03:19 sub: edge
03:20 sub: may I cum?
03:21 sub: hi
03:21 sub: hello
03:21 sub: hello (turned on honorifics)
03:21 Taryn: hello what?
03:21 sub: Hello Goddess
03:22 sub: hello
ilikelatex
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ilikelatex »

I had almost the same problem, but it didn't break the session for me.

Told her that i'm getting close / hard to hold back and then that i got to the edge.
It was a bit confusing because the metronome did go on until the new stroking command, where it got reset.
Not sure if i just answered to quickly or if its a bug. Or is there no recognition for unauthorized edges?
07:44 Susan: Go ahead and rest for a moment
07:46 Susan: Start stroking
07:46 Susan: Stroke that achey weiner for the girl who owns you
07:46 sub: im getting close
07:47 Susan: This is the only purpose your cock could ever serve
07:47 sub: hard to hold back
07:47 Susan: I didn't tell you to edge yet
07:48 sub: Let me slow down
07:48 Susan: I think you're stroking just the right speed
07:48 sub: On the edge
07:48 Susan: Just ache for me now bitch
07:49 Susan: Take a moment to calm down
07:50 Susan: Go ahead and start stroking for me
07:50 Susan: I'm going to make sure you never stop thinking about me

And i got an error when i liked an url image with the right mouse click options.
Wich caused tease ai to crash and i got directly punished for leaving early when i tried to start again :whip: :lol: .
Did not test it, but i think it's just the missing file?
###################################################################
Date/Time: 2019-12-27 19:21:50
Version: 0.59.0.0
Title: Error loading TextFile: "E:\Intel\2017\TeaseAI\Tease AI Fury 12.17.2019.B\Images\System\LikedImageURLs.txt"
Message: Can't locate the file: "E:\Intel\2017\TeaseAI\Tease AI Fury 12.17.2019.B\Images\System\LikedImageURLs.txt"
Exceptions:
================================== Exception =====================================
Message: Can't locate the file: "E:\Intel\2017\TeaseAI\Tease AI Fury 12.17.2019.B\Images\System\LikedImageURLs.txt"
Typ: System.IO.FileNotFoundException
StackTrace:
bei Tease_AI.Common.Txt2List(String GetText) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Classes\Common.vb:Zeile 184.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Application.StackTrace~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
bei Tease_AI.Common.Txt2List(String GetText) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Classes\Common.vb:Zeile 193.
bei Tease_AI.Form1.PictureStrip_Opening(Object sender, CancelEventArgs e) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:Zeile 17397.
bei System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnOpening(CancelEventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.SetVisibleCore(Boolean visible)
bei System.Windows.Forms.ContextMenuStrip.SetVisibleCore(Boolean visible)
bei System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.Show(Control control, Point position)
bei Tease_AI.Form1.mainPictureBox_MouseDown(Object sender, MouseEventArgs e) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:Zeile 17334.
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnMouseDown(MouseEventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseDown(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
bei System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessageW(MSG& msg)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
bei Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.OnRun()
bei Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.DoApplicationModel()
bei Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.Run(String[] commandLine)
bei Tease_AI.My.MyApplication.Main(String[] Args) in 17d14f5c-a337-4978-8281-53493378c1071.vb:Zeile 82.

###################################################################
Date/Time: 2019-12-27 19:21:50
Version: 0.59.0.0
Title: Error loading TextFile: "E:\Intel\2017\TeaseAI\Tease AI Fury 12.17.2019.B\Images\System\DislikedImageURLs.txt"
Message: Can't locate the file: "E:\Intel\2017\TeaseAI\Tease AI Fury 12.17.2019.B\Images\System\DislikedImageURLs.txt"
Exceptions:
================================== Exception =====================================
Message: Can't locate the file: "E:\Intel\2017\TeaseAI\Tease AI Fury 12.17.2019.B\Images\System\DislikedImageURLs.txt"
Typ: System.IO.FileNotFoundException
StackTrace:
bei Tease_AI.Common.Txt2List(String GetText) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Classes\Common.vb:Zeile 184.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Application.StackTrace~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
bei Tease_AI.Common.Txt2List(String GetText) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Classes\Common.vb:Zeile 193.
bei Tease_AI.Form1.PictureStrip_Opening(Object sender, CancelEventArgs e) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:Zeile 17400.
bei System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnOpening(CancelEventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.SetVisibleCore(Boolean visible)
bei System.Windows.Forms.ContextMenuStrip.SetVisibleCore(Boolean visible)
bei System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.Show(Control control, Point position)
bei Tease_AI.Form1.mainPictureBox_MouseDown(Object sender, MouseEventArgs e) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:Zeile 17334.
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnMouseDown(MouseEventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseDown(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
bei System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessageW(MSG& msg)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
bei Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.OnRun()
bei Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.DoApplicationModel()
bei Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.Run(String[] commandLine)
bei Tease_AI.My.MyApplication.Main(String[] Args) in 17d14f5c-a337-4978-8281-53493378c1071.vb:Zeile 82.
YamiLoli
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): My lovely girlfriend Lexy (Xyanaris) <3
Sub/Slave(s): My lovely girlfriend Lexy (Xyanaris) <3

Post by YamiLoli »

I don't really have enough stamina to keep up with her stroking orders. I wonder if I keep being completely honest with her and always ask her to slow down, stop or tell her that I edged or came without permission, will she gradually get more accustomed to what I can bear?

P.S. I ran into a bug. Not sure if somebody else have experienced it, maybe it's similar. Miss just stopped giving any order after telling me to stroke very slowly. I suppose it's a bug since I have a "verbose" setting for stroking taunts but here she just stopped acting at all even after using safeword. Here's the chat log:
09:17 PM Yami: On the edge [Here everything is going good]
09:17 PM Miku: I don't care, don't stop stroking slave
09:17 PM Miku: Keep stroking for me while I break you
09:17 PM Miku: Imagine what a warm little pair of lips could do to your dick right now hehe
09:18 PM Miku: Hands off for a moment *wicked grin*
09:18 PM Miku: Get back to stroking that virile cock for me
09:18 PM Miku: Just stroke and suffer for me Yami
09:19 PM Miku: You better enjoy this feeling of pleasure while you can
09:19 PM Miku: I feel like all your masturbating should lead to something...
09:19 PM Miku: Bring yourself to the edge for this ass
09:19 PM Yami: On the edge
09:19 PM Miku: Hands Off
09:19 PM Miku: Just let the ache flow through you
09:20 PM Miku: Imagine her grinding that amazing ass in your lap right now
09:20 PM Miku: Because she would never do that to you for real lol
09:20 PM Miku: Go ahead and calm down for a second
09:20 PM Miku: Go ahead and start stroking for me
09:21 PM Miku: All I care about is making you suffer
09:21 PM Miku: I can break you any time I want
09:21 PM Miku: I've been waiting so long for this [Here she didn't respond for 4 minutes]
09:25 PM Yami: i like you
09:25 PM Miku: I couldn't care less if you like me or not Yami
09:29 PM Yami: may I edge?
09:29 PM Miku: I don't want you close yet
09:31 PM Yami: May I start stroking?
09:31 PM Miku: What the fuck, you're supposed to be stroking already
09:31 PM Yami: Let me stop
09:31 PM Miku: God damned pussy >.< [No response for 4 minutes, so here I realized it's most likely a bug]
09:35 PM Yami: red [And finally no response at all after the safeword]

P.S. And now she punished me for "bailing out" after I reopened tease ai :D
And it happened a second time :/ Not sure what the problem is.

Also, I have a question. Does she sometimes order to stroke without metronome? She told me to stroke and even told me to speed up afterwards without the metronome just one time.
Last edited by YamiLoli on Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mangoman »

Probably the same or similiar bug that I had. Wow, so I will be punished tonight. :lol: :no:
YamiLoli
Explorer
Explorer

Post by YamiLoli »

And I got another error:
at Tease_AI.Form1.HandleScripts() in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 4014
at Tease_AI.Form1.RunFileText() in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 3933
at Tease_AI.Form1.ScriptTimer_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 3736
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
at Tease_AI.teaseAI_Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Classes\teaseAI_Timer.vb:line 50
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.8.4075.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Tease AI
Assembly Version: 0.59.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/spam/Tease%20AI%20Fury/Tease%20AI.exe
Microsoft.VisualBasic
Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 14.8.3752.0 built by: NET48REL1
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System.Windows.Forms
Win32 Version: 4.8.4042.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
Win32 Version: 4.8.4001.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
Win32 Version: 4.8.3752.0 built by: NET48REL1
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Core
Win32 Version: 4.8.4075.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
Accessibility
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
System.Runtime.Remoting
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
System.Speech
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Speech/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/System.Speech.dll
AxInterop.WMPLib
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/spam/Tease%20AI%20Fury/AxInterop.WMPLib.DLL
Interop.WMPLib
CodeBase: file:///C:/spam/Tease%20AI%20Fury/Interop.WMPLib.DLL
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Design
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Design/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Design.dll
System.Drawing.Design
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing.Design/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.Design.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Now I start wondering if it's just issues of my tease ai...
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mangoman »

From my point of view it looks like a Framework problem. Do you got the newest NET. Framework installed?
YamiLoli
Explorer
Explorer

Post by YamiLoli »

paswis wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:10 pm From my point of view it looks like a Framework problem. Do you got the newest NET. Framework installed?
Yeah, just checked, looks like I have the latest version.
Also, I wonder why it says "C:\Users\Elijah" in the error log. There's no such username on my computer even
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mangoman »

Yeah, I wondered about this when the very first TeaseAI got released. I think it's 1885s Name.